Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rate (and help) My Team please!

Why can't you switch out?
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

coz' the rest of the team is gone, some trap or just out of honor... :P

Who am I now?

i'd always substitute first. reason why is because if they attack you, you know what attack they are probably going to use next (the same move) so you can switch to counter that. If they use a non attacking move, like thunder wave on the first turn, it will do nothing to you, so you can then use quiver dance as many times as you feel necessary before attacking. thats the kind of strategy i used with my subs garchomp.

if you know you are slower, you'll have to predict what the opponent will use. he will likely deal damage enough as to render subs useless, as its defences, especially physical defence are pretty frail. if you know they have a super effective attack on you, and they are faster, e.g. aerodactyl, change out.

or if not, attack them and hope for the best.
    <- I can never thank you guys enough for helping me finally beat the batte subway. Follow your dreams and pursue them, no matter how long it takes

thanks a lot for the insight mate!

Who am I now?

just a warning though, if you arent using volcarona first and they have used stealth rock, your volcarona is screwed!
    <- I can never thank you guys enough for helping me finally beat the batte subway. Follow your dreams and pursue them, no matter how long it takes

good point!
    I'll see how it fares as a starter!

Who am I now?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12