Thread: design a new scene for a pokemon battle

Default design a new scene for a pokemon battle

Hi everybody, this is a really great forms and I have just joined.
    I want to say hello and ask everyone a question.
    I am a university student in japan.
    My question is if you could what would it look like.
    Sorry, I am a biginner,so there are many miss takes.

Hello zakki.

I was wondering if you meant a new scene like a different background for the battle?

If so I think any background that shows a connected area between the two pokemon battling would be a nice improvement. Something like the lines in a pokemon stadium on the ground between the pokemon.

Also your english is pretty good. Your only problems were that you spelled BEGINNER wrong, and you spelled MISTAKES wrong.

But through my limited knowledge of Nihongo I can say that it would seem like a very easy mistake for a person who's native language is Japanese to make.
    In english the vowel E can make the same sound as your I would make.

And as far as MISTAKES go, you had the right idea but we combined the two words you used to make the one word.
    Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon Soul Silver
    Wanted pokemon: Dratini, Larvitar, Scyther, Mawile, Ralts, Landorus, Mewtwo, Mew, Giratina-O, Reshiram (PM me if you want to trade =3)
    I'm Offering for trade: Eevees, Lugia, Totodiles, Cyndaquils, Squirtles, Delibirds, Kadabra

If you do want to trade you should probably know that I have slow satellite internet and it'll probably take a little while for my internet to let the trade go through. Sorry in advance.
    Unless if you wanna trade between 2am and 7am Eastern Standard Time. Which I get the fastest speeds that my satellite can handle. (Which is still only 300 kb/s)

Trying to hatch a shiny eevee via masuda method =3
    Eggs hatched so far:78 Shinies:0