Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder, She Wrote

IC:
    Like Oh My God, really that, that is like so totally a bargain y'know? Like I wish I could buy something like that but my dad, he's like a square y'know, says I can't like have that much money, because I waste it all but how can it be wasteful when it's on shoes, y'know *Changes the Jukebox to Ready Go by 4Minute*
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

lol, I guess I'll make 'im a foreigner!!! therefore, thustly he must speak like one xD...can't wait for it to start, this is gonna be fun~
    IC:
    -glances at Rosalyn an her jukebox-I... have no idea what you saying ^^;... uhh... what is music coming from box?

i think im going to put a link in my sig soon.
    IC:
    whaddup, homies! lets rock!
    OOC:i have no clue as to what kind of way i want my character to talk XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

IC
    Sugarbuns, it's a Jukebox, ya see ya put a dime in the coin-collecty-thingy and Pow! Music starts-a-playin' an' that's how it works tuts.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    OOC:i have no clue as to what kind of way i want my character to talk XD
    You don't have to roleplay. In fact, you shouldn't do it too much, since this is the Games forum.

^I have a tendency of RP my character when there's nothing really to do. (See Roget in Pokemon Universe)

But I guess all we have to do 'till it starts is RP ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    IC
    Sugarbuns, it's a Jukebox, ya see ya put a dime in the coin-collecty-thingy and Pow! Music starts-a-playin' an' that's how it works tuts.
    IC:
    Jukebox? interesting.... and who has buns made of sugar?.... What is dime.... and tuts? @~@ you f-foreigners.... are so confusing

IC: i gotta find a book soon or else i'll go mad.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

IC:
    Ah Sweetie, a Dime is a whatchamallit, currency, y'know like a dollar or a nickel or a five dollars, y'know, an' sweetbuns an' tuts are enderin' y'know, like luv an' sweetchicks, it's what we call our pals, y'know, but some people do not like that, because they're all like grrr, y'know.

I'm gonna add it to the OP after this, but my character is a Torterra, in case you guys need or want to know. I'll probably do some occasional roleplay, too.
    Hello, everybody.
    Due to reasons I have been instructed not to divulge, I am taking a hiatus from the forums. I'm not sure when I will return, if ever. Thank you, everybody for making my time here at Serebii great.

-Regards, Rave

Member of the Unofficial Swalot Club
    Friend Safari: Eevee, Audino, and Teddiursa.
    Y Friend Code: 0602-6266-7186

Formerly QuagsireEOoD

x'DDDD okay... I didn't even unerstand half of that...

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    IC:
    Ah Sweetie, a Dime is a whatchamallit, currency, y'know like a dollar or a nickel or a five dollars, y'know, an' sweetbuns an' tuts are enderin' y'know, like luv an' sweetchicks, it's what we call our pals, y'know, but some people do not like that, because they're all like grrr, y'know.
    IC:

y.....you lost myself after dollars......

To the first page we go.

*gives Eleventh a cookie*
    Hello, everybody.
    Due to reasons I have been instructed not to divulge, I am taking a hiatus from the forums. I'm not sure when I will return, if ever. Thank you, everybody for making my time here at Serebii great.

-Regards, Rave

Formerly QuagsireEOoD

you have the option between dying and joining murder, she wrote, what do you choose?

yes, it is an ultimatum. get on my level.

(boomp)

IC
    Geez, I'd think I may choose Murder She Wrote, because, yanno, if ya die, then who wears shoes? You do not sweetcheeks, because you're like, yanno, dead and stuff, and yanno dead people do not wear shoes because they're dead and stuff, yanno? So yeah I'd like to join, that oldie-TV-series thingamajig, sweetiepie.

Very brief IC:
    The haughty genius, Dr. Frooglestein enters!

Yes, folks, you saw this right. I am not hosting this time around, but rather playing. It should be interesting to see how this game plays out from the perspective of a former host. So what does this mean for Murder IX? I know I promised it in mid-December, and that was my plan before this thread came to my attention. With this spin-off thread, it makes no sense to continue the parent series just yet. After this game reaches its conclusion, I will submit Murder IX for approval. Until then, I hope you enjoy Murder, She Wrote.
    Last edited by pikalax; 14th December 2012 at 6:10 AM.

It seems the server is down for my Bronyland test results, but I am Applejack.

Thanks!
    10charlimit
    Hello, everybody.

-Regards, Rave

Formerly QuagsireEOoD

IC:
    Like, why are you thanking a mass murderer for, sugarbuns?

Hey, guys! I'm gonna survive this one!

...Who am I kidding? :P

[IC] Gumshoe nervously rubbed the scars on his stomach. He had barely survived the Ranse incident, and that ended with him stuck in a stupid-looking top hat and ending up in the Pokemon Center ICU. Needless to say, his chances of becoming a Detective had been blown that day. Now it was all happening again. He groaned, "Man, I just have the worst luck... IT'S RANSE ALL OVER AGAIN, PAL!!!!!"
    Shinies:

IC: since when do we got a Ace Attorney character in here? (OOC: Finally, someone who has a good taste in games XD)
    #AlphaSapphire

Nope, just an Infernape named Gumshoe. The reference is intentional, though.
    Last edited by infernape612; 15th December 2012 at 1:50 AM.
    Shinies:

So, uhh, we've got a Policeman, sup sugarbuns, there's a creepy moustache dude over there who just said he murdered someone or something, Iunno, go book him Danno.

[IC] "Correction, pal - FORMER policeman. Getting stabbed 20 times by the killer you're supposed to be catching doesn't exactly help you further your law enforcement career."
    Shinies:

IC:
    I'm your pal, Sweetcakes? Cool, I've never been called a pal before, sweetcheeks? Wait, you've been whatchamacallit? Stabbed, yeah, so shouldn't you be like not alive, like that Sweetpea?

[IC] "1. I call everyone pal, pal. 2. I guess I survived through sheer dumb luck with the knife not hitting my vital organs - and stubbornness at defying certain otherworldly rulers... *glares hard at Mr. Frooglestein*"
    Shinies:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast