Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Murder, She Wrote

Heh, sorry for my absence. XD RPs eat me up. XD

No, I don't read Fifty Shades of Grey...heard from one of my friends that I shouldn't bother. XD

Иван the Winter King...the Cyrillic spells out "Ivan". XD First question that came into my head Is Ivan Russian? XD

'Tonio...Anthony has a Spanish variant in "Antonio" (also the Italian and Portuguese variant)...you know, like Spain's human name (Antonio Fernandez Carriedo) in Hetalia. I think the only obviously Spanish or Portuguese character is Cermosa Haldera...if my assumptions are right. XD

When I think of that name, Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice also comes to mind....there's an "Antonio" there that the note could be referring to? If we're looking for a Shylock-like Jewish character...then I'm at a loss. XD

Life is beautiful? That's a movie I've watched! XD It's an Italian movie and one of my all-time favorites. XD Here's the info: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_Is_Beautiful). Main character is clown-like. XD

Haven't heard about the song actually...you're talking to someone with a very weird taste in music, ranging from heavy metal, to broadway songs, to Maroon 5, and even some One Direction. XD

It was multiple shades (multiple sides), not two sides. XD Which probably means that the clues would probably point to several different characters depending on how you look at things. Like waltzing and Gallade's handsome face may refer to E Nigma, leaves may refer to Vivian, The Winter King may refer to Ivan or John & John (as you said, The Eleventh), 50 Shades of Grey can refer to me, and Anthony/Tonio/Antonio can refer to Hermosa Caldera. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    This is very likely to be what the murderer is referring to. I really shouldn't have missed that. :|

When shall we be receiving the CoG hint?
    Armando Payne failed to PM me a clue.

Also, John and John was the detective.
    Hello, everybody.
    Due to reasons I have been instructed not to divulge, I am taking a hiatus from the forums. I'm not sure when I will return, if ever. Thank you, everybody for making my time here at Serebii great.

-Regards, Rave

Member of the Unofficial Swalot Club
    Friend Safari: Eevee, Audino, and Teddiursa.
    Y Friend Code: 0602-6266-7186

Formerly QuagsireEOoD

Quote Originally Posted by QuagsireEOoD View Post
    Armando Payne failed to PM me a clue.
    Damn it. :|

He was also the first person to bring up the possibility of a Fifty Shades of Grey reference.

Quote Originally Posted by QuagsireEOoD View Post
    And you're telling us this NOW?! Guess we should see who John and John were looking at.
    Shinies:

Damn it. :|

He was also the first person to bring up the possibility of a Fifty Shades of Grey reference.
    If you're implying what i think you're implying, then dont. She isnt that stupid.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    If you're implying what i think you're implying, then dont. She isnt that stupid.
    What? Who isn't that stupid?

What? Who isn't that stupid?
    *Jean Grey*
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

*Jean Grey*
    Care to explain? The note referring to several shades was a CoG clue; it wasn't left by the murderer. Excitable Boy (our detective) was the first to post about the potential Fifty Shades of Grey connection. How does this directly involve *Jean Grey*?

Care to explain? The note referring to several shades was a CoG clue; it wasn't left by the murderer. Excitable Boy (our detective) was the first to post about the potential Fifty Shades of Grey connection. How does this directly involve *Jean Grey*?
    *shrug* it sounded like you were saying
    "the person who first came up with 50 shades, got offed, and we should suspect the person who his clue may have pointed to"

I was just saying that *Jean Grey* isnt stupid enough to kill the person who came up with the idea that she was a suspect.
    #AlphaSapphire

*shrug* it sounded like you were saying
    "the person who first came up with 50 shades, got offed, and we should suspect the person who his clue may have pointed to"
    No, I was drawing attention to the fact that the detective was the first player to make that connection apparent.

I was just saying that *Jean Grey* isnt stupid enough to kill the person who came up with the idea that she was a suspect.
    It could easily be a bluff (if it is, it appears to be working).

the murderer gets to choose the method of murderer as well;

In the living room, John & John was found wrapped in a bloody bedsheet, both of his heads severed and the stumps left behind covered with dripping white, red and green wax. Stuck on the wax of one of of the heads was a crumpled note.
    murderer is pushing us in the direction of fifty shades of grey, if anything. or that's just me overreacting to the word bedsheets.

also, white red green wax. keeps your hair stylish and your heads severed.

i dunno. if there's anything in here, i don't get it, i have nothing. i think i might be dumb.

Heh, that color combination has many meanings actually. Like Christmas, Mexicans, circuses...XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Heh, that color combination has many meanings actually. Like Christmas, Mexicans, circuses...XD
    !!!

It also the colors of the Italian flag.
    *Jean Grey*. Isn't one of your characters Italian?

Could be a subtle hint.
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 12th February 2013 at 3:00 PM.
    #AlphaSapphire

Lots of my characters are Italian actually. XD Lovina, Felice, Monica...scratch that, almost all my characters are Italian, and another one of my RP characters is posing as an Italian. XD Not Faustina from Pikalax's Murder though. XD That was an allusion to the Faust legend. XD

Heh, one thing you should notice about my type of clues is that they are almost always literary or referencing a particular work or even series. XD These clues don't have a work or series that ties them together...unless the Anthony/Tonio is the same person consistently. XD They're a bit random. XD

i don't XD think anything XD Jean Grey XD just now said is a definite XD 'no' to being the murderer.

just saying it's not enough. XD honestly not implying antyhing. XDD

js. XD

Jean, you mentioned that many of your characters have been Italian, and earlier that Antonio is as much an Italian name as it is Iberian. Now, it's possible that the real murderer is using that fact to set you up. Or it's just a wild coincidence. OR it's a coincidence that amounts to something significant. It is impossible to tell for sure which of the three it is. However, I'm not sure I can pin any of these clues on any other player right now.

It seems the server is down for my Bronyland test results, but I am Applejack.

Agreed - sorry, but Jean is our best option. As for the CoG vote, I say Ghosts of the Forums - at least he's been on the site.
    Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by infernape612 View Post
    Agreed - sorry, but Jean is our best option. As for the CoG vote, I say Ghosts of the Forums - at least he's been on the site.
    Excitable Boy is also an option for CoG, and I'm willing to bet he could give a good clue, seeing as he was the detective and all.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    Excitable Boy is also an option for CoG, and I'm willing to bet he could give a good clue, seeing as he was the detective and all.
    Good point. I forgot about him because A CERTAIN INATTENTIVE HOST DIDN'T BOTHER UPDATING THE FIRST POST WITH HIS DEATH!!!
    Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by infernape612 View Post
    Good point. I forgot about him because A CERTAIN INATTENTIVE HOST DIDN'T BOTHER UPDATING THE FIRST POST WITH HIS DEATH!!!
    I'm sorry I have a life that started taking unexpected and unforseeable turns right after the game started.
    And that's why the game is over.
    I'm trying my best to keep the game updated with my real life problems, but it's not good enough for you guys, so the game is over.
    The murderer was *Jean Gray*.
    Hello, everybody.
    Due to reasons I have been instructed not to divulge, I am taking a hiatus from the forums. I'm not sure when I will return, if ever. Thank you, everybody for making my time here at Serebii great.

-Regards, Rave

Member of the Unofficial Swalot Club
    Friend Safari: Eevee, Audino, and Teddiursa.
    Y Friend Code: 0602-6266-7186

Formerly QuagsireEOoD

Damn, this is the second game I was part of that ended abruptly recently. It's understandable, though.

We would have caught Jean, anyway. I hope. I had voted for her constantly since the very beginning. :D I'm looking forward to seeing *Jean Grey* explain the notes in full, and for the Detective clues.

It was fun while it lasted, at least.

Damn, this is the second game I was part of that ended abruptly recently.
    Yeah, same here. Too bad, but at least we were on the right track this time.

Sorry to hear about your IRL issues QuagsireEOoD, hope things get better for you soon. Thanks for putting on a fun game, even if it didn't go quite as expected.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Yeah, I had my suspicions. Alright, I'll let the fallout subside before submitting the next main-series season of Murder for approval.

It seems the server is down for my Bronyland test results, but I am Applejack.

Just curious - would the lynch have taken out Jean Gray even if the game hadn't ended?

[IC] And so, after Lovina was beaten into a pulp and tied up, Gumshoe finally achieved his lifelong dream of becoming a detective. He visited a certain Munna in prison and gloated to his face.

Shinies:

Balls, there goes another game.

And yeah I would have voted her. The Italian flag colors were what got me.
    #AlphaSapphire

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast