Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 151 to 161 of 161

Thread: Murder, She Wrote

  1. #151

    Default

    all the XD's were what got me.

    so mucho XD.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In Lucian and Grimsley's room
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    Seriously, because of my typing tic? XD What a funny way to suspect me, because most of my posts bear that particular tic. XD It's just like Italy's "Ve~" or China's "Aru". XD

    OK, time to explain. XD

    Run before I make you join me
    On the floor in this endless dance
    One...two...three...in this waltz of death
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Murderer, you call me? Now tell me, is this the face of a killer?
    Anthony probably wouldn't think so
    Now you better watch your backs, every hour, every minute...
    For this, I was primarily framing Ansem's Gallade, with the waltzing and all. XD I snuck in "One...two...three" though as a reference to how many "heads" a Hydreigon has...three to be exact. XD As for the bars? That was to throw you off the real meaning of "ROOMAN"...it doesn't exactly have anything to do with kangaroos. But...it does sound very close to "Roman" however. Now, this particular Lovina is Italian...where Rome happens to be. XD

    A simple question, what is flame minus m?
    Idiots again as usual
    Just like Anthony that smiling bastard
    At first glance, you'd think that the first line refers to a Grass-type or a Pokemon that knows a Grass move...which Hydreigon isn't. It's more complicated than that however. If you realized the meaning of the first letters referring to "Roman" instead of kangaroos...then what I meant was that flame minus m not be done in English but in Italian. The Italian word for flame is fiamma. Take off one "m" and what do you get? Mafia...another allusion to the Murderer being Italian, as the Mafia is associated with Italians or Italian-Americans. XD

    Shame Иван the Winter King had to vanish
    Could have been that idiot
    He was just as dense as my little 'Tonio
    Life is beautiful, you say?
    It's a lie, always a lie.
    Ivan the Winter King was actually a reference to Hetalia, where Ivan is Russia's name, and I wanted to make an allusion to the snowy country. Hence, my use of Cyrillic. Anthony and Tonio actually refer to the same person...Spain from Hetalia. I refrained from using "Antonio" outright in the clues as it probably would have given it away too quickly. You know how people ship South Italy with Spain? Yeah, it alluded to that fact. XD Now, I scattered Hetalia-related stuff here and there in my analyses just to help you guys.

    And...Life is Beautiful? Yeah, I used it just because it was Italian too and would help...or be easily overlooked as something else.

    And yup, I tried to play dumb in my posts, because acting a bit too smart could point to the fact that I was the Murderer...so I acted all doozy, but then again...I guess everyone knows when I'm playacting considering my experience as an accomplice-turned-murderer in pikalax's Murder game. XD The literary piece I used this time was not a classic...and not even literary in a sense...it was Hetalia. XD



    ~ Signature under Construction ~


    | Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |


  3. #153

    Default

    So, we were all right... for the wrong reasons.
    Shinies:



  4. #154
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infernape612 View Post
    Right... I'm not willing to bet that Quag would pick the same inactive murderer twice in a row. The whole Safari Zone thing seems like the kind of logic I used in Murder VIII to me. Something just occurred to me...



    These look like a bunch of slashes. Since Gallade has those elbow blade thingies AND learns Slash (and Night Slash, for that matter), it might mean something. Sorry Ansem, but you're my best suspect.

    Still open to more ideas.
    hehe, it looks like she got you on with this one XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  5. #155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    I was just saying that *Jean Grey* isnt stupid enough to kill the person who came up with the idea that she was a suspect.
    hehe, it looks like she got you on with this one. XD

  6. #156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    hehe, it looks like she got you on with this one XD
    If memory serves, I was referring to shadow_zoroark at the time.
    Shinies:



  7. #157
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Going down in flames
    Posts
    9,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    Excitable Boy is also an option for CoG, and I'm willing to bet he could give a good clue, seeing as he was the detective and all.
    I had no larger advantage than any of you. This was the only clue I got:

    Quote Originally Posted by QuagsireEOoD
    Your extra clue is so:

    Pink and black racing ever closer, never knowing the winner.
    I still don't really see how I could've been expected to guess that it was a Hydreigon from that. Hindsight, yeah, but that would involve Hydreigon flying rather weirdly, as well as pretending that its head-hands were alive, and the coloration of its collar and tank-tracks is more of a fuchsia (red or pink/purple) than pink. I initially voted for SneaselFTW, since pink is Sneasel's shiny color and black is (usually) its normal color and didn't really take into account anything else.

    tbh I have no idea what I would've done for a hint, since everything I'd have probably submitted would've been too obvious. I probably would've either continued the They Might Be Giants reference I had going, or gone with something about its movepool, since there's all sorts of fun trivia related to that. F'r instance, at Lv. 1, Deino has Tackle, Zweilous gets Double Hit, and Hydreigon can learn Tri Attack. Hydreigon can also learn a move of every type except for Grass (outside of Hidden Power, mind). It's also cool in that Zweilous changes from a physical bias to a special bias upon evolution, making Hydreigon the only member of any pseudo-legendary family to have a higher Special Attack stat than a physical Attack stat.

    ...Just out of curiosity, *Jean Gray*, why did you decide to kill me?

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In Lucian and Grimsley's room
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    Actually...it was because I wanted to eliminate all Dark-types besides myself first. Then, all the girls...it was a killing pattern that pointed to me being the odd one out...it was supposed to be a clue. XD



    ~ Signature under Construction ~


    | Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |


  9. #159
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Littleroot Town
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Actually...it was because I wanted to eliminate all Dark-types besides myself first. Then, all the girls...it was a killing pattern that pointed to me being the odd one out...it was supposed to be a clue. XD
    So in other words, I would have been the next to go, because I was the only other girl left in the game?

    ...Now I'm really glad this game ended when it did. : P

    @Excitable Boy: I didn't realize you only got one clue, but at least I knew you were still active around here, unlike everyone else who was dead. That's the other reason why I would have voted you for CoG.

    Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:


  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Did any of you need my clue in the end?

    EDIT: Hey I didn't give you a clue because you never asked, the way I see it, I'm out of a game, I'm out of a game. Also my only clue alluded to the fact there's multiple shades to this story, multiple shades = 50 Shades, 50 Shades = 50 Shades Of Grey, Grey = Jean Grey. So there's no more real murder games at this moment in time. (There's Pikalaxes but I'm banned becaue I never read the rules then I threw my **** all over the floor and rolled in it like some braindead monkey, then when I was told, look mate you haven't gone in yet but if you read the rules, like flat out read them, then I'll let you in, then I was like **** you then you were like I've got people with brains here, you're too immature, I'm gonna have to permaban you, sorry, then I screamed and shouted like a lunatic and that's what happened.)
    Last edited by Armando Payne; 27th February 2013 at 3:57 PM.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

  11. #161

    Default

    Good times. Archives, in my case.

    Since the game's over, will it be shut down?
    Shinies:



Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •