Thread: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Default Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Just finished volume 3 and *sniff* oh man, was that bittersweet or what?

Anyone else read this adaptation of the Anime that practically everyone nowadays has heard of? I haven't seen the Anime but if it's as good as the Manga, I'll check it out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Just finished volume 3 and *sniff* oh man, was that bittersweet or what?

Anyone else read this adaptation of the Anime that practically everyone nowadays has heard of? I haven't seen the Anime but if it's as good as the Manga, I'll check it out soon.
    I read the spin-off manga, Puella Magi Oriko Magica, but that's about it. I haven't read PMMM manga but I guarantee that you won't be disappointed by the anime since... well, like you said, that manga is only an adaptation of the Madoka Magica anime. So basically, Madoka Magica anime came first and thus is a must watch. ^^
    Last edited by Janovy; 15th December 2012 at 3:53 PM.

I haven't read the manga, but the anime is absolutely amazing. I'd suggest watching it, for the music, voices etc. <33

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

I've watched the anime three times.I've never watched an anime 3 times.I must tell you,it's amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I haven't read the manga, but the anime is absolutely amazing. I'd suggest watching it, for the music, voices etc. <33
    I have heard DVDs tend to be, erm, pricey.