Thread: Pokemon Storage System

Question Pokemon Storage System

How exactly do you use your Pokemon storage system? Do you just catch Pokemon and just place them there in no random order?

Or do you (like me) sort them in an order that makes them easy to find? Pokedex Number, Type, Alphabet or any other?

I prefer alphabetical order. It helps a lot when trying to find Pokemon.
    Hydreigon Modest Natured 252 EVs into Special Attack and 31 IVs in Special Attack uses Draco Meteor with Dragon Gem?

Spheal with it

i try to sort certain ones as shiny, legendary, to trade, to breed, to train, then in tiers for battles (if already trained), and my ditto box. box of japanese ditto with every nature for breeding

I have a box specifically for legendary Pokemon. If I were to have an evolved and pre-evolved form of a Pokemon I'd put them next to each other. Why would I have say a Swablu and an Altaria in my PC? To dress them up in the musical dress up room!

I just dump them in the order I RNG them in.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPokeLover View Post
    I have a box specifically for legendary Pokemon. If I were to have an evolved and pre-evolved form of a Pokemon I'd put them next to each other. Why would I have say a Swablu and an Altaria in my PC? To dress them up in the musical dress up room!
    Same with the Legendary box (I call mine Rare). It basically houses Legendaries, Event Pokemon and Shines (which I have none of as of yet).
    Hydreigon Modest Natured 252 EVs into Special Attack and 31 IVs in Special Attack uses Draco Meteor with Dragon Gem?

Spheal with it

All my boxes in all my games are organized XD

The ones I caught myself named the boxes MJ's, Random junks just incase I get some PKMN cloned called Random, PKMN from other peeps called OTs, all shinies from other trainers called Shinies, then the shinies I caught and my team on that game called Faves and then the PKMN I'm raising to Lv 100's called Lv100.
    The empty ones I call them ~None~ XD

In my GBA's they're all sorted in their regions: Kanto, Johto and Hoenn, also a box for Migrating.

That's it XD nya~
    If you can spare a minute, train my PokeHeroes Pokemon v.v

I try to keep my Pokemon orginized as much as possible. I keep my favorites in a box and the rest go in the other bowes. On my white version all my pokemon (I have on of every species) goes in numerical order.

FC: 2406-6166-3485 IGN: Emerald

To trade, to breed, to EV, to level, to hatch, shinies, legendaries, OU, VGC, and everything else is randomly placed.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

I TRY to organize...but I am a failure at keeping up wit hit. In the end, it all just becomes randomly placed. XD

THough I do admit that when I'm breeding the endlesss lv 1 pokemon that come out usualy get their own box, and ev trained pokemon USUALLY have their own box. But thats it lol XD

i keep my pokemon organized by type. then i have a couple boxes left over, so i use them to store eggs for MMing.
    Last edited by Toxic Nightshade; 2nd December 2012 at 9:00 PM.

Usually they're in no particular order. Sometimes I do organize them by type, or create an additional box for legendaries, but that's it.
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

I usually have boxes in the following order; normal, water, grass, ground, flying, electric...(other types)...eggs 1, eggs 2, eggs 3, legendary, shinies2, shinies, team. And recently I've been making a box for pokemon that I need to EV train.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    I usually have boxes in the following order; normal, water, grass, ground, flying, electric...(other types)...eggs 1, eggs 2, eggs 3, legendary, shinies2, shinies, team. And recently I've been making a box for pokemon that I need to EV train.
    Interesting. I have a box similar to your EV box but with Level 1 Pokemon that could make prospective candidates for my future team.

Spheal with it

Starting BW, I started doing the boxes by regions. A few boxes per region. There's too many normal, water, and bug types for one box. oh, and I put my most commonly used pokemon in a separate box.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I feel like I'm the only one who's picking rowlet because of it's typing, NOT because it's cute. Please tell me I'm not alone.
    Also, I'm calling it now. The "secret" corocoro hinted with the new starters is going to be synchro evolution.

After years, I've finally claimed deoxys! Watch your back! hehe...

Right now I just have one box cause I restarted my Heart Gold. One row is all the Eevee evolutions I'm trying to train to level 60. The next is a row of other Pokemon to train to 60 and the last row is level 55 Pokemon I can't train yet because of a level cap in an upcoming battle with my boyfriend.

I remember in Emerald I had boxes of levels, one for 30, one for 40, and so on because I was trying to train my Pokemon to level 100, so I had to keep it organized.

I go by type, and then additional boxes for Legendaries, competitively trained (going on my 4th box), Unown get their own box (if anyone has a B, that'd be great), and then special pokemon get a box (Shinies, N's pokemon, etc)
    Pkmn W: 3181 5617 3649
    Pkmn W2: 1464 4040 1673
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/rbijc4.jpg[/IMG]

Pokemon that have worth and Pokemon that are worthless.

Yeah, I'm lazy.

I start out just putting everything in Box 1, and leave it named Box 1. When I get enough that I feel the need to start organizing, I rename Box 1 to First and that's where my "first string" pokemon go - anything that I regularly use and trust. The next three boxes are things that haven't quite made the first string but are good enough that I use them fairly often anyway and things that still need to be EV trained and/or leveled up, and they're split by broad type - "Physical" "Special" and "Mixed." The next becomes "Okay" which is anything that's just that - okay, but nothing special. Lots of final evolutions of mediocre pokemon in there. Then "Doubtful" for things that probably aren't ever going to be good but that I haven't yet given up on yet, and "Junk" for... well... junk. That's generally sufficient for everything I actually use in-game. Going the other way from what used to be Box 1 - to the left and descending in numbers - I have Dupes (extras from catching or breeding that are up for trade mostly), Breed (for things I plan on breeding), Bred (for things that have been bred - mostly males with egg moves and females with good natures) and Babies. Then somewhere in the middle I have one or two boxes for rare stuff and just things I particularly like that aren't competitive.

So yeah - organized.

I have every Box named by Type. And it's alphabetized and the Pokemon are sorted by their national number. I'm really organized when it comes to this. I can't just stuff them all in one box. (>.<)

Right now I have a Living Pokedex in my PC System in White, with each pokemon (e.g. Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard) being ordered numerically.

I only have 1 free box left in that system, since one box is dedicated to 17 Arceus, each with their individual plates (each are OT: Timmy because I kept restarting the game after getting the Dreamworld Arceus, which was a pain since you had to play through the first gym to unlock the c-gear).

I am much more organized in videogames than I am in real life. My chests in minecraft are perfectly labeled. I have 650+ pokemon in strict numerical order in white. But I have a pile of clean laundry that's been sitting atop my bureau for 5 weeks u_u

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

My boxes are partially organized. Pokemon I catch in game go wherever there is room. Then I have a box for Hidden Grotto pokemon, one for Dream World pokemon, one for Dream Radar pokemon and just starting to separate trades as well. I also normally keep a separate box for shinies.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post
    My boxes are partially organized. Pokemon I catch in game go wherever there is room. Then I have a box for Hidden Grotto pokemon, one for Dream World pokemon, one for Dream Radar pokemon and just starting to separate trades as well. I also normally keep a separate box for shinies.
    I generally don't have room for boxes like these. It's mainly 1 letter per box (with a few combined like Y-Z). Then I just have room for some other random boxes to sort out my Pokemon like Rare or MM.

Spheal with it