View Poll Results: Would you like a new Pokemon Box?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! On the Wii!

2 50.00%
  • Yes! On the Wii U!

1 25.00%
  • I don't care either way.

1 25.00%
  • No, I don't want this game to come back.

0 0%

Thread: Pokemon Box: Ruby and Sapphire discussion thread

Default Pokemon Box: Ruby and Sapphire discussion thread

Didn't find a place for this so I'm making one. Feel free to discuss.

Did anybody else have this "game"? I loved it. I saved the entire gen 3 national pokedex built up from R/S/E/FR/LG/Colosseum and every time I started a new game in one of my gen 5 games I could fill my pokedex as soon as I got the national dex. I really wish they would remake this game in generation six. It made a great central location to store all of your Pokemon and it made it extremely easy to move a large number of Pokemon between games.

What do you think?
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

I wish I had this game, it looks kind of neat. I wouldn't mind seeing something similar in the future, maybe some sort of cloud storage system. Alas, future game speculation is a banned topic on the forums because the mods are anti-fun, so inb4lock.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Well, I would have actually left this open as long as future game discussion wasn't had any more. However as Box is not Ruby or Sapphire but rather a spinoff game that works with them, this suits the Pokemon Games - Other/Other Pokemon Games section than here (like how say Ranch discussion also fits there rather than in DPPt).

So I'll just shift it there, and remember to discuss this game rather than 'I wish this could be remade for 5th/6th gen'-esque discussions.
    because the mods are anti-fun
    Fun is overrated. >:[

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fashion Focus: Team Magma and Team Aqua! What's the verdict on the new outfits?
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

The game store I frequently visit has one selling for $150 (US Dolllars). I wish I had it that way, but I put it in the "oft-shun miracle" status.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    The game store I frequently visit has one selling for $150 (US Dolllars). I wish I had it that way, but I put it in the "oft-shun miracle" status.
    $150? Okay, wow. I know the game is hard to come by, but even that seems a bit ridiculous.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    $150? Okay, wow. I know the game is hard to come by, but even that seems a bit ridiculous.
    Maybe, but you couldn't just go to the store and buy it back when it came out irrc. I believe you had to get it either through Nintendo Power or some other type of offer. I don't remember how I got mine, it seems like so long ago.

I always loved that it was compatible that with all gen 3 games but wished it could play emerald, firered and leafgreen.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

I'll pass on that $150 price and find someone who does have it to get me an Extremespeed Zigzagoon.

Has anyone actually filled it up and received the Pichu? I'm actually considering it if the Surfing Pichu is real. Serebii doesnt have a very thourough bit of information in this game compared to the main games. I haven't played Gen 3 in a long time, but it would be fun to dust it off.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by kyle72686 View Post
    Maybe, but you couldn't just go to the store and buy it back when it came out irrc. I believe you had to get it either through Nintendo Power or some other type of offer. I don't remember how I got mine, it seems like so long ago.

I always loved that it was compatible that with all gen 3 games but wished it could play emerald, firered and leafgreen.
    They shouldn't have made it so hard to get in the first place. It was a good idea, especially since that's about when completing the Pokedex started to get too tedious to be worth it.