Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do ye ship Lyra with?

Default Who do ye ship Lyra with?

As the title say, which one and why?

To me:

1st: Lyra x Whitney = Coz when I first played my SoulSilver, Whitney was the first chicky Gym Leader that I liked :3 Well, some people hated her coz her Miltank, but she was dang easy to beat XD

2nd: Lyra x Silver = Who DOESN'T ship protag x rival? XD Coz I do. He seems pushy and stuff, but he seems cool :3

3rd: Lyra x Elesa = Coz she's a supermodel She may be a little too old for her, but I don't mind XD

4th: Lyra x Gothorita = Well, this isn't Human x human, but human x PKMN. I like them coz Gothi got bows, just like Lyra Perfect PKMN for her, I say.

5th: Lyra x Soul = Well, its her video game character name and I ship her and herself... it seems rather stranger though...

Others I dunno why I like 'em though...
    Lyra x Skyla, Lyra x Jasmine .... ehhh mostly Yuri. Lyra x Brock and Lyra x Lance (I didn't like this one before, but now I do for some weird reason coz of his cape and Dragonite <3) is the other straight shippys I like... I don't mind Lyra x Red, but Ash x Lyra I do. Its just Ash isn't meant for her... He's too out of her league, coz he's Misty's after all

So anywho, what about ye guys? :3 (I don't want to do a poll since there's like, more than 95856785958 Lyra shippys out there >.>) nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 18th November 2012 at 7:57 AM.

Lyra/Red, Lyra/Ethan, Lyra/Silver, Lyra/Blue, Lyra/Morty, and...um, Lyra/Dawn? XD I think I like more but these are my most favorite. :3

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Snap! I like this ship as well from her first episode appearance, nya~
    Yeah it's a cute ship. I would also ship Lyra/May, but as a nevermet. It would have been nice if they would have though. Just imagine a Dawn/Lyra/May poly ship lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Yeah it's a cute ship. I would also ship Lyra/May, but as a nevermet. It would have been nice if they would have though. Just imagine a Dawn/Lyra/May poly ship lol.
    I never shipped them three before, only to Lyra/Cynthia/Dawn and Lyra/Whitney/Jasmine, but I guess its fine since she's a loveable character to ship to a lot of people XD nya~

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    I never shipped them three before, only to Lyra/Cynthia/Dawn and Lyra/Whitney/Jasmine, but I guess its fine since she's a loveable character to ship to a lot of people XD nya~
    That's true. xD She is in my top 3 of most shippable female protags (the other 2 being Dawn and Rosa haha). it's always the loli types asdfj

Lyra/Ethan is the only Lyra ship I ship. Sue me.

Lyra/Lance & Lyra/Morty.. but Lyra/Petrel is my main ship for her. Like the ship to end all ships...

I think my favorite is Lyra x Silver. XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I only really ship Lyra with Ethan and Silver, that's it. But I have to say, I kind of like Pokesilvershipping. Ash & Lyra would definitely be adorable together if you ask me. (:

I ship Ash/Lyra and somehow Hilbert/Lyra. Now I ship Ethan/Lyra and Nate/Lyra.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Lyra/Morty dun judge meh and Lyra/Ethan. :3
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I support Lyra/Morty.

Thaaat's... about the only paring I ship involving Lyra.;.;

The only pairing I like with Lyra is Soulsilver. I feel like I can't ship her with Ethan, because I like Ethan and Kris together. I'm always drawn to rival ships, anyway.

My favorite pairings with her are Lyra/Ethan,Lyra/Red and Lyra/Kris(XD)
    I never like Lyra/Silver(because of some reasons)
    So,I like shipping her with Dawn,May and Misty
    Pd : I think i'm the only one who ships her with Yellow ;_;

Credit to PPLyra

I'm South Italy in the Hetalia Club

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I think my favorite is Lyra x Silver. XD
    :3
    Quote Originally Posted by I am Lu View Post
    The only pairing I like with Lyra is Soulsilver. I feel like I can't ship her with Ethan, because I like Ethan and Kris together. I'm always drawn to rival ships, anyway.
    Hah, me too I liked Kris/Ethan...but I like Kris/Lyra too
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNere88 View Post
    My favorite pairings with her are Lyra/Ethan,Lyra/Red and Lyra/Kris(XD)
    I never like Lyra/Silver(because of some reasons)
    So,I like shipping her with Dawn,May and Misty
    Pd : I think i'm the only one who ships her with Yellow ;_;
    Yellow/Lyra doesn't seem bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    That's true. xD She is in my top 3 of most shippable female protags (the other 2 being Dawn and Rosa haha). it's always the loli types asdfj
    Yeah I know xD Its like ship her with everything - even her hat XD nya~

SoulSilver is the only one for Lyra with me. I just cannot see it any other way. <3
    Love is timeless, love is undefined. Love is... Ikari, Ferriswheel, Poké.

Spoiler:- For a reasonable siggy:

Soulsilver for me as well. It was actually the ship that got me started this insane shipping thing and brought me into the fandom. I just love them so much, ah.

I also think Red/Lyra and Ethan/Lyra is adorable. Morty/Lyra and Lance/Lyra have really cute fanart though, so it kinda made me like them too. x:
    e, e, e, electric shock
    The electric shocks are flowing down my body
    About to faint, risky, e l e c t r i f y i n g
    Set the voltage, love me

I’m in shock

i'm not really into any of the johto shippings as of yet, but if i had to choose it'd have to be lyra x silver
    (don't ask why though XD)

I think Ash will always be my choice for herXD I don't think shey'll ever be back in the anime but it was cute that she liked him like that ^
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Lyra x Silver is like, one of my OTPs. I remember playing Soulsilver, and everytime Silver appeared, I'd go all excited for some Soulsilvershipping hints~ <3 I love these two, their angsty relationship is just awesome.

bother me here please
    princess of 彼氏ホーム親友

Lyra x Silver is really what I like about them. Plus, their personalities seem like the perfect match!

Lyra x Marril Is an odd one, but still one I use nonetheless, after all, she's been with that Marril since Arcues knows how long.

Lyra x Kris this one's techincally impossible... But actually the one I like the most :P

I'm a fan of ReplacementShipping (Kris/Lyra). It is a crackship at heart, but its potential would be intriguing, and it's a sweeter way of considering their interactions together.

TrickyShipping (Lance/Lyra), SoulSilverShipping (Silver/Lyra) and HeartSoulShipping (Ethan/Lyra) are probably my main ones. I remember particularly enjoying the interaction between Lance and Lyra when they were teaming up against Team Rocket; the rival interactions are usually the place where the most major character development in the game happens and Silver is no exception, so that makes for an interesting pair; Ethan is the outlyer here because he is not a red-head! But I like their attitudes of helping each other, and wasn't there that whole "is this your girlfriend/boyfriend?" bit? Stuff like that always helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnival Of Madness View Post
    Lyra x Silver is like, one of my OTPs. I remember playing Soulsilver, and everytime Silver appeared, I'd go all excited for some Soulsilvershipping hints~ <3 I love these two, their angsty relationship is just awesome.
    XD That if ye played as Lyra in the games XD WOuld be weird if it was Ethan ... it would be Ethan x Silver XD Esp at the Radio tower thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Lyra x Silver is really what I like about them. Plus, their personalities seem like the perfect match!
    Ditto

Lyra x Kris this one's techincally impossible... But actually the one I like the most :P
    Well duh, these shippy is probably popular after Silver/Lyra (Just in my opinion) XD

Quote Originally Posted by Likeitornot. View Post
    I'm a fan of ReplacementShipping (Kris/Lyra). It is a crackship at heart, but its potential would be intriguing, and it's a sweeter way of considering their interactions together.
    I want to see them in the Anime together...I mean like, interecting and talking XD nya~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast