Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who do ye ship Lyra with?

I'd ship lyra with ash, just because she really admired the person ash was, and she ended up spending so little time with him in the end :S
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I gotta go with SoulSilverShipping. The conflicts between heroes and villains have always gripped me, romantic entanglements and all. Okay, so Silver isn't a villain per se, but he is the son of Lyra's frequent enemy, Team Rocket, who are quite obviously the villains. The way the two butt heads with each other on how to handle TR leads to hilarious results, in particular that infamous uniform stripping moment. In the end, I like that Lyra contributes to him re-evaluating his treatment of Pokemon. A remptation-through-love arc is always captivating in my opinion.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

PokeSilvershipping all the way. They are jush so cute together and I strongly believe that she had a crush on him.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress

3DS FC: 4871-6086-4217

Quote Originally Posted by Meowth City View Post
    I gotta go with SoulSilverShipping. The conflicts between heroes and villains have always gripped me, romantic entanglements and all. Okay, so Silver isn't a villain per se, but he is the son of Lyra's frequent enemy, Team Rocket, who are quite obviously the villains. The way the two butt heads with each other on how to handle TR leads to hilarious results, in particular that infamous uniform stripping moment. In the end, I like that Lyra contributes to him re-evaluating his treatment of Pokemon. A remptation-through-love arc is always captivating in my opinion.
    Haha, I agree :3 Totally different attitudes, background and such, nya~

Well I use to have a big thing with SilverxLyra but i've come to like RedxLyra now.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    Well I use to have a big thing with SilverxLyra but i've come to like RedxLyra now.
    I know the feeling xD I like SS too, Red and Lyra... well not really before, until my friend told me that Red and Ash were completely different person :3 nya~

I liked her with Ash the best, the scenes they had together were cute =]
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I ship Lyra/Morty, Lyra/Silver, Lyra/Dawn, and Lyra/Ethan is cute too. My all time favorite is Lyra and Silver though, i find them perfect together. <3

LyraxProton LyraxArcher and LyraxSilver.
    Whaaaaat? I like the bad guys xD (Not saying Silver's a bad guy.)
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/f42ruc.png[/IMG]
    Thank you Shade2000! Link to her shop~http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...7-Ocean-of-Art
    I love Legend of Zelda:Skyward Sword! PROBLEM?! I also love the anime Soul Eater, Angel Beats!, D. Gray Man, Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler, yet again, PROBLEM?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ekh...lNeW4J-nIQNgeg (GlitchxCity's N's Castle Bridge Symphonic Remix)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12