Thread: Community POTW #99

Threaded View

Finnaly. I have waited so long for the POTW to be something I had.

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!

EV's:
    242 atk
    242 speed
    4 Hp

Nature: (Nature that raises attack or speed without lowering the other)

Item: Silk Scarf

Ability: Sand Rush

Moves:
    Retaliate
    Return
    Crunch
    Wild Charge/Fire Fang/Ice Fang

This set is very self-explanitory. Set up sandstorm before using him, and he will outspeed everything. I have not met any pokemon that is faster than a stoutland in sand. This makes revenge killing easy, especially with retaliate. I use the silk scarf because it boosts Stoutlands best moves, and makes revenge killing all the more easier. Stoutland is perfect for sand teams, and can take out many pokemon that counter sand teams.

Retaliate KO's just about everything. I literally KO'ed a lucario, a terrakion, and 2 KO'd a ferrothorn. It is sick how powerful it is. Especially with the silk scarf. Return lets you attack without using up Retaliates few PP and is a good backup move, like surf is for Kyogre. Crunch deals damage to ghosts, which are immune to Stoutlands previous attacks. It also does well against the odd psychic. The last move is up to you. Wild Charge takes out bulky waters, aside from water/ground pokemon. It is also much more powerful than the other two moves. But it does have the recoil. Fire Fang deals with steels, which are usually good against Stoutlands other moves. Finally, Ice Fang can surprise dragons, like garchomp.

And now, more puns

Sandland.

Stoutswag

Stoutsand

I wag my tail back and forth, I wag my tail back and forth...

Scuirrel!

Shih-tzu! Bless you.

Canine punishment.
    Last edited by Grassmaster411; 20th November 2012 at 12:00 AM.
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner