Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fizzytopian Park and Gardens

Keith, Myrtle, Peeves, Cyanide, Jessica: As Myrtle was talking to Jessica, Keith decided that his newest Pokemon should also get to enjoy the park. After pressing a few more buttons on his Pokedex, another Poke Ball appeared in his hand. "OK, Cyanide, come on out!" Keith exclaimed as he heaved the ball into the air.

In a flash of light, an Eevee materialized, landing on the ground and glaring in all directions, growling, her teeth bared. This went on until she spotted Keith, whereupon she happily leapt into his arms and started licking his face. Keith laughed happily as this happened, and then held his Eevee out at arm's length to get a better look at her. "Cyanide, we're at the park," Keith stated. "You want to play?"

Cyanide shook her head and gave a yawn. Myrtle noticed this, and came floating over.

"So, you got an Ee-vee, hmm?" she said, casting a distasteful eye down at the little Normal-type. "No doubt a-no-ther dit-zy clue-less scat-ter-brain like Po-mo-na. What is her name, a-ny-way?"

"Name's Cyanide, *****," growled the Eevee. "Learn it, remember it, and fear it."

"I beg your par-don?" Myrtle said dangerously, her eyes flashing. "Just where do you get off cal-ling me a *****, you pom-pous, stuck-up lit-tle-"

"Well, where do you get off calling me a ditzy clueless scatterbrain, you wad of toilet paper?" retorted Cyanide. "What gives a filthy rag the right to fling insults in the beautiful face of Cyanide, the world's most wonderful Eevee?"

At this, Myrtle smirked. "Most won-der-ful Ee-vee? You?" she scoffed. "Don't make me laugh."

"Oh, yeah, because you're Shuppet of the year, right?" snapped Cyanide. "What makes you so much better?"

"I pos-sess great wis-dom," Myrtle stated. "Not on-ly from my ex-pe-ri-en-ces in this life, but al-so from my for-mer life as a Mis-sing-no. Meat Sack here at least rea-li-zes this, what-e-ver his o-ther nu-mer-ous faults-"

"Hey! HEY!" snarled Cyanide, her teeth bared. "How DARE you talk like that about Keith!"

"Oh, I can talk a-bout him a-ny way I like," Myrtle smirked. "You see, I hap-pen to know that there is not a sin-gle thing you can do to me. What can you use a-gain? Tack-le, Tail Whip, and Hel-ping Hand? HAH!"

"For now," smirked Cyanide. "You just wait, though- I'm going to learn some good attacks, and then you better watch your back."

Myrtle said nothing to this, and merely looked at Cyanide for a few seconds before turning away to resume talking to Jessica.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

A nice gust of air flew around the park as Jake and his partner Sparky walked into the park. This is a beautiful park isn't Sparky? Asked Jake as he looked around at the great view. Sparky nodded as he looked around he saw numerous amounts of pokemon enjoying the scenery or having friendly battles. Hey Sparky come on called Jake who was on top of a hill with a tree on it. We are going to set up and get some lunch! At the word lunch Sparky ran up the hill and sat on the layed out blanket eager for food. Sparky lunch won't be ready for 20 minutes why don't you go socialize? Asked Jake in a some what stern voice. Sparky shuttered as bad memories slowly creeped back. Look Sparky not all people are as bad as my parents. Their are some caring people out their Sparky please can you just try to socialize I will be right here if you need me. Sparky thought for a bit then nodded and walked off looking for pokemon to talk to. Sparky walked for a good twenty minutes until he saw an Eevee and a Shuppet bickering with some trainers near. Sparkys nature to help and the want to stay away from humans overrided. Should I go? Thought Sparky as another slight wind picked up and blew a beautiful aroma across the park. Well the trainer with the cowboy hat doesn't look that bad thought Sparky running over to see what was going on. Sparky it's lunch time! Called Jake looking for Sparky at the top of the hill. Well mine as well look for him thought Jake as he packed up lunch and quickly wrote a note on the tree. It read: Sparky if you are reading this then I am looking for you. I will be back in a bit stay put until then see ya soon -Jake Well I don't have any other pokemon but I should be fine thought Jake as he finished packing up and went off to look for Sparky. Jake looked and looked for Sparky until he heard a rustling in some brush. Sparky? Thought Jake as he moved closer to the source of rustling. What's in there thought Jake. Is it Sparky or is it another pokemon?.......................................... ..

Keith, Cyanide, Pomona, Sparky: As Keith couldn't help but turn his attention to the adoring Eevee in his arms, he then noticed a Joltik crawling his way. Keith leaned down to get a better look at the Joltik, and Cyanide started growling. "Now, Cyanide, please be nice," Keith said sternly. Though the Eevee reluctantly stopped growling, she glared at the Joltik all the same, the look on her face making it very clear that she was only not growling on Keith's orders.

"Who are you?" snapped Cyanide rather rudely. Before the Joltik could have a chance to respond to this, however, an Ivysaur dashed over, eager as ever to make new friends.

"Hiiii! Hi, there!" the Ivysaur exclaimed excitably. "I'm Pomona, what are your names?" she asked the Joltik and the Eevee.

Cyanide raised a single eyebrow at the sight of this overly friendly Ivysaur. "The name's Cyanide," she replied. "What's it to you?"

"Nice to meet you, Cyanide! Oh, are you on Keith's team? That means we're teammates!" Pomona exclaimed, sounding thrilled at the very idea.

"Oh, great, just what I don't need," grumbled Cyanide. Unfazed by the Eevee's rudeness, Pomona turned to face the Joltik, eager to meet him, excited at the prospect of making a new friend.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Keith, Cyanide, Pomona, Sparky: As Sparky walked over towards the trainer with the Eevee he could hear the Eevee growling. Maybe this wasn't such a great idea thought Sparky. Maybe I should just turn back. When suddenly the Eevee had stopped growling but it was still glaring at him. As Sparky moved closer the Eevee rudly snapped at him who are you? Sparky was just about to turn back and run when all the sudden an Ivysaur caming running over to greet him. Hi! What are your names? Asked the Ivysaur to Him and the Eevee. As the Eevee and Ivysaur started chatting Sparky quickly tried to get out of there but the Ivysaur quickly turned to Sparky eager to make friends with him.
    Um my my name is Sparky said Sparky trieing to keep his cool. Great thought Sparky first a rude Eevee now a poison type. This was not going well for Sparky. My name is Pomona nice to meet you! Stated Pomona cheerfully. Sparky just stood their shaking thinking of something to say. Um I I recently learned the move ro rock climb Sparky said still scared out of his wits. Pomona could see that Sparky was scared and reassured him that she and her trainer were nice and meant no harm. That made Sparky feel a bit better. Sparky looked around again. See? Sparky thought to himself. It isn't too bad they aren't attacking me. Then Sparky realized Pomona's trainers Eevee was still glaring at him apparently not wanting him or Pomona here. Despite being a bit relaxed around Pomona he was still on the look out for trainers or poison types that looked like they wanted to kill him. Um Pomona I have some questions to ask. First of all what's wrong with your trainers Eevee and is their any food your trainer has because I'm starved!

Cele had heard of the Fizzytopian Park and Gardens, but he never had the chance to go there, until now. It was crowded with Pokemon and people, similiar to the Bar, but with much more space. "I hope this place has the more than six Pokemon at a time exception." Cele says, pulling out six Pokeballs. He throws them all in the air, a Spoink, an Eevee, an Aron, a Wurmple, a Phanpy and a Hoothoot appearing. "Now guys, be good and have fun!" Cele says, as he heads over to take a relaxing nap under the shade of a tree.
    The Artist Formerly Known as Celebii151

Spoiler:- PASBL Record:

Keith, Cyanide, Pomona, Sparky: As Sparky stood there shaking, Pomona looked at him in concern. "Something wrong, Sparky?" she asked. "You know, we don't mean any harm, I just want to be your friend." Sparky then asked Pomona a few questions. At the first one, Pomona shook her head. "I don't know, I only just met her myself."

"I beg your freaking pardon?" growled Cyanide. "What do you mean, what's wrong with me? You are in the presence of Cyanide, the world's most wonderful and beautiful Eevee, and you have the nerve, the audacity, the unmitigated gall, to ask what's wrong with me?!"

"OK, Cyanide, please calm down," Keith said in an even yet stern voice. At this, Cyanide turned to face Keith, ears drooped somewhat. Though she wanted very much to antagonize the Joltik further, it was becoming more and more apparent that she didn't want to disobey her trainer. Upon seeing the Eevee's ears droop, Keith hugged her, which cheered her up instantly as she started licking Keith's face.

"See? She's not all bad," Pomona giggled. It was around then that Sparky asked if Keith had any food. Pomona shook her head again. "Well, he had brought this picnic lunch for himself and us, but after he had packed it, he forgot to return his Basculin to her Poke Ball, and she ate the whole thing, and it's the quickest I've ever seen a fish move around on land, except for Hebenon- Hebenon, that's our trainer's Qwilfish, he's a really nice guy. Oh, but I know where there is food!" Pomona added, excited at having remembered this. "Come on, I'll take you there, Sparky, and maybe on the way we can meet more of my trainer's Pokemon! I know Cyanide isn't very nice, but a lot of his Pokemon are really nice! Keith has a lot of Poison-type Pokemon like me- I think he brought his Weedle here, too, her name's Hermione, and she's a Weedle, and she's really, really smart!" Pomona giggled again before starting to walk in the direction of Jessica's picnic, recalling that Peeves had previously raved about the good food she had packed, as well as the large quantities in which the food had been packed. "Come on, Sparky, this way!" she added to the Joltik.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Jessica, Sewaddle, Blueberry, Waffle, Kief, Link, Taki Matthew, Crim, Keith, Pomona, Myrtle, Cyanide, Gadget, Sparky:

As Matthew tossed the Frisbee back to her, Jess suddenly heard a sardonic voice sneak up behind her. Turning to greet the Shuppet, the back of her head collided with the disc. “Ow!” she muttered as she rubbed her hair. “…Nice to meet you too.”

Deciding it would be a good idea to leave a Pokémon to take her place while she conversed with the snickering ghost, whom Keith introduced as Myrtle, she hesitated before reaching for a green ball. Considering the personality of the young Pokémon housed within, it might be somewhat unwise to let her out so soon in such a public area. But unlike “that other time”, the Park seemed like a safe place, surely she’d be able to make some new friends. Plus, Link was here to look after her.

Firm in her decision, Jessica pushed the button, releasing a tiny fox-like creature. The Eevee shook herself and pricked up her nose at the scent of grass and flowers and food. She instinctively shied a bit as Jessica bent down and stroked her fur softly, then warmed to the touch.

“Hey, Taki. Want to play some Frisbee? Link is doing it too, see?”

She stood up and sent the saucer flying towards the pooch, who pursued and rose spectacularly, chomping down with glee. Tail wagging, he turned to return it to Jess, but she indicated towards Matthew instead. Taki’s own train twitched as she watched Kief suddenly tackle Link in mid-stride and wrestle for the prize. That did kinda look like fun…

Jess smiled, glad the game had grabbed Taki’s attention. “Go on. That nice boy over there will throw for you. I’ll be right over here if you need me.”

She signaled to Matthew she was taking a short break, and gave the Eevee a slight playful shove with her foot to get her started. She faltered, then ran to join the tug-of-war, supporting Link’s side so much she tipped the scale enough for the two to tumble backwards, holding the trophy together high in triumph.

Their trainer chuckled, then resumed her focus on Myrtle and Keith. The boy looked less surprised this time at the fact she had brought out another playmate, but rather thoughtful. After pressing some buttons on his Pokédex, he summoned another Poké Ball and pitched it into the air, exposing another Eevee. She landed feral, prepared to fight until she spotted her trainer and leaped into his arms, licking his face all over. Jessica relaxed a little upon seeing this, though stiffened again as Myrtle floated over and began to goad the kit, who snarled and snapped back bitterly. Though Jessica couldn’t understand what the latter was saying, Myrtle’s half of the conversation was more than enough to tell her this “Cyanide” wasn’t so sociable either. She shuffled uncomfortably, wondering if maybe she should take the opportunity to slip back to the match. As much as she wasn’t fond of sports, she’d prefer it over awkward exchanges (especially with no-so-pleasant peopl- er, Pokémon) any day.

Glimpsing over to check how the other guys were faring, she realized Taki had stopped dead in her tracks and was staring at Cyanide, completely stiff. Then she started to quiver as she cast around, searching for a place to hide. In desperation, she slid her head underneath the Frisbee, wearing it as a helmet as she half-crawled Commando-style towards the picnic basket, disappearing into it except for her bushy bottom, which was still trembling. Link followed and stood by her, whining with worry as he looked from her to Jess, who called for a total timeout with an apologetic expression to Matthew. She quickly came over and tried to pat Taki’s back below the cover.

“Hey, sweetie. What’s wrong?”

Meanwhile, a Joltik had approached Pomona and Cyanide, searching for friends and food. While the Eevee was hardly eager to help, the Ivysaur happily led Sparky over to the feast, where Blue clapped her hearts, graciously accepting another guest. With a final warning glance towards Gadget, she left Waffle in charge of guarding over Sewaddle, who was still snoozing away (and so couldn’t continue handing out clothes), in order to feed the hungry bug.

Kanna, Minchi, Meowth, Selina:

Minchi gasped as a burst of bright light flashed through the lens, though it fortunately seemed to provide some protection from its mind-altering effects. Still, she was dazed with white spots for a while. When they cleared, she reached out to affirm Kanna was all right as well, only to find the Furret bristling so fiercely she snapped her paw back in shock. Kanna’s eyes were red with tears and… Could it be, rage?

“Kief… And Minchi… What are they doing together?” she whispered, her glazed gaze centered straight on Meowth and Selina.

“What are talking about, Kan? I’m right here. That’s not Kief, he’s back with Jess by now.”

Sniffles. “Sh-she said we were ‘best friends forever’… Was she just using me to get close to him?”

“That’s not true! We’re so totally BFFs! Trust me, hon, I would never do that to you! Come on, snap out of it!”

She shook Kanna’s shoulders, but it was no use. The Furret was lost to her worst fears as she sobbed into her fur. Then, suddenly, her head snapped up as she raced out of the bushes to confront the two-timing pair.

“So this is what you two have been up to behind my back…” she hissed, her tone completely unlike herself. “Minchi, how- how could you do this to me? I thought we were ‘besties’! And Kief, you- you… IDIOT!”

She screamed, startlingly unleashing several SWIPES on Meowth. Though full of genuine female FURY, they were light and lacked conviction. As her beatings grew weaker, she bit her lip and backed up before breaking out into a bawl. Rather than further ruin or exact revenge on the adulterous affair, she spun around and dashed into the maze again, crying behind her:

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I was always in the way, wasn’t I? I’ll just go where no one can find me, so I won’t trouble anyone anymore. I-I hope you two are happy together!”

The real Minchi tried to stop Kanna as she bowled by, but this time the Furret’s Ability was activated by impulse- or perhaps even her own accord. As her poor pal vanished into the brush, Minchi glared heatedly at Meowth.

“Now look what you did! You better help me find her and apologize, or I’ll never forgive you!” Her voice fell as the full weight of what just happened sank in. “She won’t be able to forgive Kief either if we leave her like this. …Or me, for that matter - but that's not as important.” A sigh, even softer. “Even though she probably thinks she’s the one who should be forgiven…”
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 22nd December 2012 at 4:19 PM.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Keith, Myrtle, Jessica, Cyanide, Taki, Link: Myrtle smirked as Jessica was hit in the back of the head with the frisbee, but she said nothing on that subject; merely nodded in response and floated off, making a point of not looking at Cyanide.

The Eevee, meanwhile, had noticed as Jessica had sent out her own Eevee, who seemed to be genuinely afraid of Cyanide. Keith did not notice this, however, nor did he notice when Cyanide walked over to the picnic basket under which the Eevee had hidden herself. As Jessica and Link, her Poochyena, went over to where the timid Eevee was hiding, Myrtle reappeared, apparently intent on snacking on the Eevee's fear.

"Thought that was you," Cyanide said as she approached the basket. "That's fitting- a basket case hiding in a basket. I take it you remember me, then. Except now I got a name- you may refer to me as Cyanide. You got a name now, miss I-see-dead-people?"

Keith started to notice what was happening at this point. He walked over to where Cyanide and Myrtle had gathered, and noticed what little bit of the other Eevee could be seen from within the basket. He remembered what Cyanide's original trainer had said about having multiple Eevee that he traded away, and started to get the feeling that Cyanide and this Eevee knew each other. And given the other Eevee's reaction to Cyanide, Keith's Eevee had been just as unfriendly to this Eevee as she was with almost everyone else, if not moreso. Keith knelt down and glanced at Cyanide, who looked up at Keith happily before turning back to face the basket, the smirk back on her face.

"Cyanide, be nice, now," Keith said quietly. The Eevee's ears twitched a little bit, but she otherwise didn't react to her trainer's order.

Meowth, Selina, Minchi, Kanna: Meowth exclaimed in shock as the Furret charged out of the bushes. Though he made to shield Selina from whatever she was doing, it appeared that Kanna's attack was aimed solely at Meowth in any case. Except she seemed to think she was attacking the Zigzagoon from before. "Ow! Hey- what-" Meowth spluttered as he tried to fend off the frenzied attack. The Furret stopped on her own, however, and ran off shortly afterwards. Then came the Minccino, demanding that Meowth help her look for her friend, and blaming the entire situation on him.

"Hey, I only did wat I did 'cause youse two don't know da meanin' o' da word privacy!" Meowth snapped defensively. As he said this, however, guilt started to set in. He had intended the Minccino to take the brunt of the attack in the first place- she likely had nearly dragged Kanna along with her. "Fine," Meowth sighed. "I'll help youse find her. But I'm only apologizin' to her- youse deserved dat attack!" he added. He then turned to face Selina. "Wanna help, Selina?" Meowth asked. "Wit hearin' like yers, we'll find her in no time fer sure."
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 22nd December 2012 at 4:11 PM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Jake,Meowth, Selina, Minchi, Kanna: As Jake came closer to the brush he heard yelling. Anyone there? Asked Jake before he saw a Furret dash out of the brush. Something's not right about that Furret thought Jake before he started to run after it. Hey come back whats wrong? Asked Jake as he gave chase to it!

Jessica, Sewaddle, Blueberry, Waffle, Kief, Link, Taki Matthew, Crim, Keith, Pomona, Myrtle, Cyanide, Gadget, Sparky:
    As Sparky asked about Pomonas trainers Eevee the Eevee snapped back at Sparky . I beg your freaking pardon?" growled Cyanide. "What do you mean, what's wrong with me? You are in the presence of Cyanide, the world's most wonderful and beautiful Eevee, and you have the nerve, the audacity, the unmitigated gall, to ask what's wrong with me?!" Sparky snapped back at Cyanide. Stop thinking your all that if you think your all so great keep it to yourself! Then Sparky turned and listened to see what Pomona would say about food. Sorrywe have none my trainers Basculin ate it all. I've never seen a fish move that fast before Pomona said. At the sound of no food Sparkys head drooped. But don't worry Sparky I know where some food is said Pomona excitedly come on I'll take you there
    and maybe on the way we can meet more of my trainer's Pokemon! I know Cyanide isn't very nice, but a lot of his Pokemon are really nice! Keith has a lot of Poison-type Pokemon like me- I think he brought his Weedle here, too, her name's Hermione, and she's a Weedle, and she's really, really smart!" Pomona giggled again before starting to walk in the direction of Jessica's picnic, recalling that Peeves had previously raved about the good food she had packed, as well as the large quantities in which the food had been packed. You your trainer is a poison specialist? Yes he is what's the matter Sparky? Asked Pomona. I I don't like poison types. Pomona asked Sparky why and that's when Sparky told about his life story. Long ago when I was little I watched my colony die in agony almost along with my self thanks to my trainers father and his poison sprays. As Pomona listened horror struck her face. Not all poison types and people are like that Sparky Pomona said. Anyway lets go get food said Sparky. "Come on, Sparky, this way!" Pomona to the Joltik. As Sparky and Pomona approached lunch Sparky couldn't help but look around. There were so many pokemon Sparky hadn't even seen before. As Sparky approached the food he let out a gasp. This isn't a lunch said Sparky. This is a feast! As Sparky and Pomona were eating Kieth's Eevee was up to her old rude self. Hey look they are playing Frisbee! Stated Sparky as he and Pomona looked at the game. Just then a scared looking Eevee ran and hid in the lunch basket. Then Kieth's Eevee ran over and started bullying the other Eevee. That's fitting- a basket case hiding in a basket. I take it you remember me, then. Except now I got a name- you may refer to me as Cyanide. You got a name now, miss I-see-dead-people?" Then Kieth ran over trying to get Cyandie to stop bullying the other Eevee. But Cyandie didn't stop and kept on picking on the Eevee. Sparky got up. He had had enough of Cyandie. What makes you think your so great Cyandie Sparky snapped. I am so sick of your attitude so you just cut it out or I swear I will beat you down in a battle right now screamed Sparky right at Cyandie.

Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 22nd December 2012 at 5:46 PM.

OoC - It hasn't become a direct problem for me yet, but seconding MM's remark below. You should generally try to avoid controlling other people's characters as much as possible.

Also, sorry if I made the timeline a bit muddled/not make as much sense. ^^; MM edited and EpicSquirtle posted while I was writing.

Jessica, Taki, Link, Blueberry, Waffle, Keith, Myrtle, Cyanide, Gadget, Sparky:

Upon sensing a ghostly presence hovering over her, Taki tried to tuck her tail in further, squeezing as far as she could into the basket. As Cyanide approached, however, it became apparent her efforts accomplished nothing as the bully started berating her choice of hiding place. Link stepped in between, growling guardedly. Hearing her hero come to her help, Taki ventured to poke her snout out slightly.

“M-my name's Taki,” she mumbled, though slowly gaining some solid sense of self-confidence. “And it’s true. I can see them. H-he can too, when he tries!” Link barked in affirmation.

As Jessica watched the exchange, she frowned at how the newcomer was obviously making Taki uncomfortable, though she couldn’t understand what was being said.

“Hey, leave her alone, or I’ll have to have a talk with your trainer.” A thought occurred to her: Could this Eevee be one of the gang who had been teasing Taki before Jess adopted her? She should definitely request a word with Keith. Trusting Link to look after the situation, she stood up and walked over to the boy, addressing him hastily.

“Hey, Keith, where did you get that Eevee?”

Meanwhile, Taki’s eyes suddenly widened at something behind Cyanide – only to the others, there was nothing there. However, when Cyanide turned back to laugh, a dish full of cranberry sauce mysteriously lifted off the cloth (unbeknownst to Blue who was busy trying to shovel plum pudding into the Joltik’s mouth, though Waffle’s jaw dropped open as he watched the magic act, wondering if his static had somehow activated to attract the silverware), and flew towards the trio of quadrupeds. Taki squeaked and ducked deep into the basket, slamming the cover shut as Link leapt into action, shoving Cyanide aside with a rough TACKLE to avoid the shards of plate as it smashed against the ground. However, both of them got splattered with berry juice.

Jessica spun around at the noise, shocked at the scene that met her gaze. “What the heck happened here? Are you guys all right?”

Taki fearfully poked her head out, hanging it in shame as she expected to somehow be blamed for making a mess, as she had many times before. Link was quick to rise to her defense though, insisting it wasn’t her fault. Blueberry, who was bemoaning the broken platter – and moreover the waste of food and hard work – shot a glare at Gadget, but Waffle backed his brother up as well. Jessica shrugged and shook her head.

“It doesn’t matter who caused it. Just please be careful, I don’t want anyone getting hurt. Come on, let’s get you all cleaned up.”

She reached down and plucked Taki from the basket, whose paws had gotten some pulp on them from the sides, and wiped them with the dwindling pile of napkins. Link attempted to assist by licking a small smear off the Eevee’s cheek, and she blushed a bit. He also kindly offered the same treatment to Cyanide, slobbering all over her.

Now freed from the forced feast, Sparky marched over to give Cyanide a piece of his own mind, challenging her to a battle even despite his size and her slimy state (which not he nor admittedly anyone else was sorry to see at this point).

Kanna, Jake:

The Furret was still reeling from the effects of the ray when a boy burst out from the brush. Only to her muddled mind, he seemed like the boogie monster. Screaming in terror, she fled even further into the maze, oblivious to his concern as he chased after her.

Minchi, Meowth, Selina:

“All right, all right. I’m sorry. It’s my fault I dragged her into this. Now would you please help me look for her? She’s sensitive and easily scared…” Minchi’s face misted with worry as she observed the sky, which seemed to be gradually growing more clouded and gray. “Listen, if we get her back safe before anything bad happens, I’ll give you the camera. How’s that?”

As Meowth turned to Selina to ask for her aid as well, Minchi wondered if it’d be such a good idea to bring along both “betrayers”, but figured the Confusion would likely have worn off by the time they found the Furret. Plus, the feline apparently had super-sensitive hearing. Minchi patted her own enormous ears with pride, though she wasn’t sure how much use either of their amplifiers would be if it started raining.

“By the way, I haven’t introduced myself, have I? My name’s Mint Mocha Chip, Minchi for short,” she mentioned, mostly to the Purrloin. “I apologize for intruding on your date. Just makes for good journalism, you know?”

At that moment, they all heard a shriek from within the garden. Minchi swerved around, recognizing her friend’s voice.

“That’s her! Oh no, what if she’s hurt? Hang on, Kan! I’m coming!” she cried as she raced through the gate.
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 22nd December 2012 at 6:39 PM.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

OOC: EpicSquirtle- Just a little advice- it's not a good idea to have other people's characters and Pokemon say or do things that the members that own/control them haven't had them say or do. While I admit that so far you seem to be nailing Pomona's personality perfectly, it's still a habit to try to not get into- updators in zones refer to that as self-updating, and they generally don't like it very much.

Keith, Cyanide, Myrtle, Pomona, Sparky, Blueberry, Jessica, Link, Taki: As Pomona and Sparky made their way over to where the picnic was, Jessica's Drifloon started floating in their direction. In the meantime, Sparky asked Pomona whether her trainer happened to be a Poison-type specialist. "Yes, he is," smiled Pomona, though this smile faded and turned to a look of concern at the Joltik's reaction to this. "What's the matter, Sparky?" she added. Sparky then proceeded to explain, to Pomona's horror, how his entire family had been killed by poisonous sprays. "Oh, that's awful!" Pomona exclaimed. "But not all people or Poison-types are like that, Sparky," she added.

Over at the picnic basket, the Poochyena stood between Cyanide and the picnic basket, growling at the former. Cyanide growled right back, this Poochyena wasn't gonna scare her! While this happened, the Eevee timidly introduced herself as Taki, and asserted that she really could see ghosts, which earned a little laughter from Cyanide. At this moment, Jessica asked Keith where he got the Eevee.

"Wes traded her to me," Keith replied. "He told me she was mean and vicious to absolutely everybody, but she seems to really like me. I was hoping I could try to help her get along with other Pokemon," he added with a sigh. "It's not going that well so far," he added apologetically.

At that moment, a dish of cranberry sauce, seemingly of its own accord, hurtled itself towards the Poochyena and the pair of Eevee. While Taki dove into the basket like a Squirtle using Withdraw, Link the Poochyena Tackled Cyanide out of the dish's path. "Hey, what-" began Cyanide before she noticed the dish crashing where she had been seconds before. She exclaimed in disgust as cranberry sauce splattered all over her. "Huh," she remarked. "That could've been bad. I guess I owe you one," she muttered grudgingly to the Poochyena.

At the sound of the crash, Keith wheeled around in alarm along with Jessica. Keith was pretty certain that this wasn't Cyanide's doing- ill-behaved though she could often be, Keith knew she loathed getting her fur messed up. Link, however, wasted no time in licking the berry juice off of Cyanide, an act that the Eevee did not seem to appreciate. Though it did clear her fur of the berry juice, it also replaced it with slobber.

Back with Pomona, the Joltik then suggested that they go get their food, an idea Pomona agreed with. It was at this point the met the Drifloon that had started to approach them. Sparky noticed the large quantities of food, but quickly became distracted by Cyanide's attitude again, and stormed over to the Eevee, demanding to know just why Cyanide thought she was so great, and ordering her to either cut it out with her attitude, or he would destroy her in battle. In response, Cyanide snorted derisively and smirked, distracted from her slobber-covered fur.

"Hah!" she replied. "You? Beat me down in battle? Don't make me laugh uncontrollably." Then, suddenly, any trace of a smile on the Eevee's face vanished as she walked over to the Joltik and looked down on him. "I'll give you one chance and one chance only to apologize, you pint-sized hypocrite," she said quietly. "You're sick of my attitude? Well, I'm sick of yours. You're one to talk about attitude, the way you're mouthing off to me. The only reason you're getting a chance to apologize is because I don't want to upset my trainer if it's not absolutely necessary. If you're smart, you won't make it necessary," she stated.

"Cyanide..." Keith said warningly. The Eevee blinked, but maintained her ground. She didn't want to upset her trainer, but on the other hand, she wasn't about to let the Joltik get away with his attitude. Cyanide was not an Eevee to be messed with, and damn it, she needed to make sure everyone else knew it! Hence, she was giving Sparky a chance to apologize.

Meowth, Selina, Minchi: Meowth nodded and accepted Minchi's apology. Not long afterwards, a scream could be heard, and Minchi dashed off after her friend. Meowth started running too, motioning for Selina to follow them.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 22nd December 2012 at 6:24 PM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Keith, Cyanide, Myrtle, Pomona, Sparky, Blueberry, Jessica, Link, Taki
    As Sparky stood up to Cyanide all the pokemon around grew quiet before Cyanide made her response Hah!" she replied. "You? Beat me down in battle? Don't make me laugh uncontrollably." Then, suddenly, any trace of a smile on the Eevee's face vanished as she walked over to the Joltik and looked down on him. "I'll give you one chance and one chance only to apologize, you pint-sized hypocrite," she said quietly. "You're sick of my attitude? Well, I'm sick of yours. You're one to talk about attitude, the way you're mouthing off to me. The only reason you're getting a chance to apologize is because I don't want to upset my trainer if it's not absolutely necessary. If you're smart, you won't make it necessary," she stated. Sparky's blood started to boil. No body calls me a pint sized hypocrite and get's away with it yelled Sparky. And I will not apologize to you for standing up for that Eevee! Sparky said continuing to shout. Then Sparky's feet started to glow white and he began to charge at Cyanide. Eat this rock climb! Sparky yelled as he collided into Cyanide.

Keith, Cyanide, Myrtle, Pomona, Sparky, Blueberry, Jessica, Link, Taki: Cyanide's eyes narrowed as Sparky hit her with a Rock Climb. Given the diminutive nature of the Joltik's size, this attack didn't hurt very much, but the Eevee growled all the same as brilliantly glowing orbs formed all around her, Cyanide tapping into Powers that were Hidden deep within her, the orbs practically dripping with Poison. The look on Keith's face clearly said that he wanted very much to intervene, but he knew that getting Cyanide to walk away from the attack without fighting back was not an option. Cyanide fired off the Hidden Power, multiple orbs of Poison energy slamming the Joltik backwards. The Eevee smirked as she walked over to where the Joltik was. "Now, then," she said. "I gave you a chance to apologize, and you attacked me. You are disrespectful, insolent, and suicidally reckless. On the other hand, you got guts to stand up to me the way you did," she continued. "You're not all talk. You're willing to back up your words with actions. And you know what? I respect that." Cyanide smirked again, though the look in her eyes was decidedly less sharp than before. "You're not half bad," she admitted. "You know something? Maybe we could be friends. What do you say to that?"

Myrtle watched this unfold silently, and though she wasn't going to admit it, she was starting to like this Eevee. All the Eevee she had ever seen were more or less like Pomona- perpetually happy little ditzes- or else nearly incurably shy and timid little things. But Cyanide was different.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Keith, Cyanide, Myrtle, Pomona, Sparky, Blueberry, Jessica, Link, Taki: As Sparky hit Cyanide the impact moved Cyanide an inch but otherwise had no effect. Cyanide growled and then formed purple energy balls around her which could only mean one thing.
    It's hiddenpower-poison! Thought Sparky who then tensed up in pure fear. And then to Sparky's horror Cyanide fired it. And the move hit! Sparky went sent flying back from the impact of the move. But that wasn't the worst of his troubles. As Sparky landed on the ground he let out a cry. Cyanide came over to where Sparky landed. "Now, then," she said. "I gave you a chance to apologize, and you attacked me. You are disrespectful, insolent, and suicidally reckless. On the other hand, you got guts to stand up to me the way you did," she continued. "You're not all talk. You're willing to back up your words with actions. And you know what? I respect that." Cyanide smirked again, though the look in her eyes was decidedly less sharp than before. "You're not half bad," she admitted. "You know something? Maybe we could be friends. What do you say to that?" Sparky was still quivering in fear when Cyanide asked the question. Just before Sparky was about to say something however he passed out from the shock of the attack. But not before a tear drop rolled down his cheek.

Keith, Myrtle, Pomona, Bellatrix, Cyanide, Sparky, Blueberry, Jessica, Link, Taki: Before Sparky could give an answer to Cyanide's question, the poor Joltik had passed out. Cyanide frowned slightly. "Hmm," she muttered. "Guess that Hidden Power hit harder than I thought. Then again, I probably should've expected it. It was, after all, used by me." Myrtle rolled her eyes- for all she was starting to warm up to the Eevee, her vanity wasn't exactly an endearing quality.

Pomona turned to face the lake and called out, "Hey! Hey, Hebenon, can you send a Softboiled over this way?" she called.

Over at the lake, Hebenon the Qwilfish surfaced, took careful aim at the Joltik, and then a glowing egg-shaped bundle of yellow energy floated out of his body. As the Qwilfish submerged himself once more, the Softboiled gently floated into Sparky's body. The healing technique was certain to heal Sparky, at least enough for him to regain consciousness. Cyanide sat patiently and waited for Sparky to get back up, watching him intently, wanting to know how he intended to answer her question.

Keith was silently debating whether to scold Cyanide for her attack. Sparky had attacked first, after all, and she seemed to be actually acting at least somewhat friendly towards the Joltik now. Frankly, he was more interested to see how this would play out. In the meantime, he used his Pokedex to bring yet another Poke Ball onto his person, and called out his Skuntank. Pomona happily ran up to Bellatrix, and the two went off to interact with other Pokemon.

Pomona, Surus: As Pomona wandered across the nicely cut grass, she spotted a Phanpy she had met back at the bar. "Hi!" she called as she dashed over to Surus. "Hi, Surus! Remember me? Pomona, from the bar? It's nice to see you again!" she grinned.

Bellatrix, Boing: Meanwhile, Bellatrix spotted a Spoink she remembered talking to back at the bar, prior to the trades she was put through. She walked over to him. "Hi, Boing!" she said cheerfully. "Nice to see you again," she said. "Hope my smell didn't take you by surprise again," she added.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 23rd December 2012 at 1:02 AM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Keith, Myrtle, Pomona, Cyanide, Sparky, Blueberry, Jessica, Link, Taki: As the softboiled attack hit Sparky he instantly gained conciseness. As he rose Cyanide stared intently at him awaiting his answer. Sparky's foot hurt from the fall but he still answered Cyanide but not in the same confident voice as before. I I won't be your friend said Sparky still shaking in fear. I I can't n not after what you did to that Eevee. Stated Sparky with fear in his voice. And with that Sparky walked back over to the feast where Pomona was sitting. After that incident Sparky lost his appetite which was extremely unusual for him. Then Pomona found an old friend that she knew and quickly dashed over. Well I have nothing better to do thought Jake as walked over to where Pomona was. After Sparky caught up he just sat their shivering for a few minutes as Pomona and her old friend talked until something dawned on him. Oh no I'm not back at our campsite! Jake will be worried! Thought Sparky. Pomona I need your help! Said Sparky in a wave of panic. I need to find my trainer,he's going to be worried can you please help me find him!?

Kanna, Jake:
    At the sound of his concern the Furret ran even further away from him until Jake lost the pokemon. Shoot thought Jake. I really thought that Furret would know where Sparky would be. Jake walked for a minute or two when all the sudden Jake heard more rustling. Almost as if something was trying to find something. Maybe a pokemon was hunting that Furret thought Jake. That would explain why it was running from me. Then there was more rustling. What is it now? Thought Jake as whipped around to find that something was coming straight at him!

Keith, Myrtle, Cyanide, Sparky, Blueberry, Jessica, Link, Taki: Cyanide rolled her eyes as Sparky refused her offer of friendship, stating that after what she did to the other Eevee, he couldn't be friends with her. She said nothing as the Joltik went over to where Pomona was, her eyes following the Joltik the whole way. After a moment, she started walking after Sparky.

Cyanide, Pomona, Surus, Sparky: As Sparky asked Pomona for help in finding his trainer, Sparky caught up. "Now listen," Cyanide snapped to Sparky. "All that talk of yours about what I did to that other Eevee... You really have no idea what that's all about, don't you?" The Eevee gave an exasperated sigh and continued. "First off, what I did to that Eevee, was nothing worse than a few well-chosen words. I never attacked her. Second, one thing you have to know about... what's she called now... Taki. One thing you have to know about Taki is that she is scared of her own shadow. And the shadows of everything else. And everything casting those shadows. And things that don't cast shadows. Back in the Coins for Prizes shop, she was routinely frightened by the sound of the door opening. Hell, she's scared of things I don't even think exist. So don't act like you know me so well just because the biggest coward I've ever known is scared of me." She turned to walk away, but after a few steps, paused and turned her head back to face Sparky again. "Offer of friendship is still open, by the way," she added. "Like I said, you got guts, and I respect that."

"Hey, Cyanide, hang on a second," Pomona said suddenly.

Cyanide rolled her eyes before replying. "What?" she said shortly.

"Sparky needs help finding his trainer," explained Pomona. "Don't Eevee have good hearing, or a great sense of smell, or something like that?"

Cyanide thought about this. A chance to prove her superiority was always welcome to her, and Pomona had just handed her a good one. "If you knew the first thing about Eevee, you would know that of course we have good hearing," Cyanide replied, now smirking again. "And there are Mightyena and Arcanine out there that would give their back paws to have a nose as good as mine." While Cyanide's claim was mostly boastful, she was at least somewhat truthful- Eevee did have rather remarkable ears and noses. She sniffed at Sparky, then raised her head up into the air and sniffed again. Though she was intending to wing it, she actually caught a faint whiff. "Yeah, alright, I think I smell him," Cyanide stated. It was then that the Eevee realized that the Joltik wouldn't be able to keep up with her when she started to run, and if he rode on Pomona, then Cyanide would have to put up with the Ivysaur she considered to be annoying. Therefore, she then added, "Now hop on, Sparky. You want to get to your trainer faster, this is the way to do it." Though she wasn't happy at the prospect of having a passenger, she was admittedly impressed that the little Joltik had the guts to stand up to her the way he did. She really did have a bit of respect for him. Maybe just a bit, but it was still a lot more respect than she had for anyone other than her trainer.

Meowth, Selina, Minchi, Kanna, Jake: Elsewhere, Meowth was following Minchi as she raced after Kanna, but then they crashed through a bush, and Meowth collided with a human who seemed to also be in pursuit of the Furret. Minchi seemed to have avoided colliding with the human, however, and Meowth had already lost sight of her. "Hey, what's goin' on wit you?" Meowth asked the human in perfect English, spoken in the same accent as that Meowth on TV. "Why was youse runnin' after dat Furret? I mean, I was goin' after her 'cuz she's under the effects of a Confuse Ray. Dat Minccino dat was runnin' after her, she's her best friend, she's tryin' to snap her out of it. I was goin' too, cuz it's kinda my fault she got hit wit da Confuse Ray in da first place," he added sheepishly. "But I lost track o' dem now," he sighed. "Anyways, I'm Meowth. Who are you?" he asked.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Meowth, Selina, Minchi, Kanna, Jake, Pom: As Jake turned around something collided right into him. It was a Pokemon!
    "Hey, what's goin' on wit you?" Meowth asked the human in perfect English, spoken in the same accent as that Meowth on TV. "Why was youse runnin' after dat Furret? I mean, I was goin' after her 'cuz she's under the effects of a Confuse Ray. Dat Minccino dat was runnin' after her, she's her best friend, she's tryin' to snap her out of it. I was goin' too, cuz it's kinda my fault she got hit wit da Confuse Ray in da first place," he added sheepishly. "But I lost track o' dem now," he sighed. "Anyways, I'm Meowth. Who are you?" he asked. Y you can talk? Asked Jake in surprise. I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself Meowth. The names Jake I was chasing that Furret because I lost one of my pokemon a Joltik named Sparky, I thought that Furret would know where he would be. Anyway I know your busy but could you help me find him? Oh I almost forgot said Jake grabbing a pokeball from his belt. Come on out Pom! Jake's newly caught Aipom popped out of his pokeball and then looked around before looking up at Jake. Pom I want you to meet Meowth. Said Jake. Pom walked over to Meowth and stuck his tail out at him in a way to give a hand shake. Pom I want you to know Sparky's missing and I can't find him can you help? Asked Jake. Pom nodded before climbing a near by tree to look.

Cyanide, Pomona, Surus, Sparky: As Sparky asked Pomona for help in finding his trainer, Sparky caught up. "Now listen," Cyanide snapped to Sparky. "All that talk of yours about what I did to that other Eevee... You really have no idea what that's all about, don't you?" The Eevee gave an exasperated sigh and continued. "First off, what I did to that Eevee, was nothing worse than a few well-chosen words. I never attacked her. Second, one thing you have to know about... what's she called now... Taki. One thing you have to know about Taki is that she is scared of her own shadow. And the shadows of everything else. And everything casting those shadows. And things that don't cast shadows. Back in the Coins for Prizes shop, she was routinely frightened by the sound of the door opening. Hell, she's scared of things I don't even think exist. So don't act like you know me so well just because the biggest coward I've ever known is scared of me." She turned to walk away, but after a few steps, paused and turned her head back to face Sparky again. "Offer of friendship is still open, by the way," she added. "Like I said, you got guts, and I respect that."
    I I'm sorry Cyandie I didn't know said Sparky before stating "we can be friends Cyanide"
    "Hey, Cyanide, hang on a second," Pomona said suddenly.

Cyanide rolled her eyes before replying. "What?" she said shortly.

"Sparky needs help finding his trainer," explained Pomona. "Don't Eevee have good hearing, or a great sense of smell, or something like that?"

Cyanide thought about this. A chance to prove her superiority was always welcome to her, and Pomona had just handed her a good one. "If you knew the first thing about Eevee, you would know that of course we have good hearing," Cyanide replied, now smirking again. "And there are Mightyena and Arcanine out there that would give their back paws to have a nose as good as mine." While Cyanide's claim was mostly boastful, she was at least somewhat truthful- Eevee did have rather remarkable ears and noses. She sniffed at Sparky, then raised her head up into the air and sniffed again. Though she was intending to wing it, she actually caught a faint whiff. "Yeah, alright, I think I smell him," Cyanide stated. It was then that the Eevee realized that the Joltik wouldn't be able to keep up with her when she started to run, and if he rode on Pomona, then Cyanide would have to put up with the Ivysaur she considered to be annoying. Therefore, she then added, "Now hop on, Sparky. You want to get to your trainer faster, this is the way to do it." Though she wasn't happy at the prospect of having a passenger, she was admittedly impressed that the little Joltik had the guts to stand up to her the way he did. She really did have a bit of respect for him. Maybe just a bit, but it was still a lot more respect than she had for anyone other than her trainer.

As Cyanide was on the scent Sparky was looking for Jake. Then Sparky saw something that made him worry. It was the earth. It was moving after them. Cyanide look behind you! Yelled Sparky as the huge mound of earth got even closer.
    Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 23rd December 2012 at 10:18 PM.

Pomona, Cyanide, Surus, Sparky: Cyanide gave another smirk as Sparky apologized and decided that they could be friends after all. She had then somewhat grudgingly offered to give Sparky a ride, though the Joltik shouted out suddenly, having seen a large mound of earth approaching them from behind. "Wha?!" Cyanide exclaimed. She quickly comported herself, however, and expertly leapt out of the mound's path. Pomona then stepped forward, took aim with her flower, and fired off a powerful Leaf Storm in the direction of the mound in an attempt to stop it.

Meowth, Selina, Jake, Pom: As was not entirely unexpected, the boy seemed surprised at Meowth's ability to talk. He recovered from that, however, and introduced himself as Jake, and then sent out an Aipom of his, named Pom. Pom offered a handshake to Meowth. Meowth shook the Aipom's hand... tail... thingy... and said, "Good ta meet ya, Pom." Jake then asked Meowth if he would help Jake find his Joltik. Meowth considered this- he knew he ought to be helping look for Kanna, but he also didn't want to not help this guy. "Well, I really oughta be lookin' fer dat Furret, but okay, I guess I can help youse look for yer Joltik," Meowth stated.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Oh.

Oh my.

There seemed to be quite a bit of chaos going on among the various groups of pokemon, El didn't even know where to begin looking. Livermorium had hopped off somewhere, Sparow had followed and really that left El at a loss. With a sigh, she plucked off her two remaining full pokeballs. Out came a large intimidating scyther and a tiny adorable purrloin.

"Hello Colm! Uh, hello Spirit!" The big green bug clicked at his trainer. "Uh, nice to see you too! It's a nice day and I'm at the park so I thought you might--"

"Food?"

"Um."

"Where is food?"

"Spirit we've been over this before I can't understand you."

"Stupid little human." Spirit yawned and began wandering off in a random direction. Pat, pat, pat, it was rather odd to see a scyther moving so slowly.

"O-okay Spirit be back before dinner!" El waved off after him, anxiously turning away and rubbing the remains of her nose as he ignored her. "Now Colm, wha--" Oh, of course, of blooming course the purrloin had run off somewhere. He's a purrloin, he probably has a 'cause mischief' gene in him somewhere. This was too much for her to handle. Sparow was a decent fighter with a decent selection of moves, Livermorium is a living ball of steel and Spirit is a large semi-murderous scythebug. Colm is a kitten that can scratch and growl.

"Colm? Colm? Colm where are you! Come on boy, come to mummy, come and cuddle with mummy!" El began frantically running around, she was not going to be that trainer who let their pokemon hurt themselves doing something stupid. She mush have run around the entire park's perimeter before she got too tired to continue.

A soft splash came from the fountain, promptly followed by much angry mewling.

Just call me LASL

Myrtle, Spirit: As Myrtle watched Cyanide wander off, she noticed a Scyther nearby, calling his trainer a stupid human. That sounded like Myrtle's kind of people. She floated over to the Scyther. "Hel-lo," Myrtle greeted the Scyther. "I am Myr-tle. Who are you?"

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Myrtle, Spirit: Spirit's focus shifted from getting away from his trainer to what appeared to be a floating handkerchief with eyes. He squinted, trying to confirm what he was seeing. Whatever it was claimed to be called Myrtle. Hrmph, it looked vaguely like a ralts, with the round head and flowing skirty... thing. Probably no threat (the large bug was still somewhat sore about being beaten by a bird a fraction of his size). Whatever it was, probably no threat was good enough reason to be polite. No need for pointless fights, especially if they were unwinnable / not involving a certain lass.

"Myrtle, huh... My trainer," venom practically dripped from the word, "calls me Spirit. Of course I had to wind up with the novice, I can't even extort food from her! Most I can say for her is that she doesn't outright forget to feed me." He shot the girl a glare, for some dumb reason she was running around like a headless torchic. "She's probably glad that she doesn't have to worry about me for once."

Just call me LASL

Myrtle, Spirit: Myrtle nodded understandingly as the Scyther, named Spirit, proceeded to complain about her trainer. "Hu-mans," Myrtle snorted, speaking the human language, albeit with a somewhat creepy stutter. Ma-ny of them are i-di-ots, for sure. Mine is no bet-ter. O-K, may-be not quite that bad... Still, the fact that when my trai-ner first got me, he could on-ly un-der-stand me when I spoke their sil-ly hu-man lan-guage. Hu-mans are stu-pid like that, they can-not un-der-stand what we say... There are ex-cep-tions, though. I taught my hu-man to speak and un-der-stand Shup-pet lan-guage, and one of his friends speaks most Ghost-type lan-guag-es flu-ent-ly. A-ny-way, when he first got me, he knew next to noth-ing a-bout how to han-dle a Shup-pet. Now... he is still an i-di-ot, for sure, but I have to ad-mit that he has learned." Myrtle then spotted Spirit's trainer running around, and smirked in amusement. "She is run-ning a-round ike a Do-du-o that has had both heads cut off," Myrtle chuckled. "E-ven my trai-ner was not that bad."

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

"Alright guys, come on out!" Scott exclaimed as he threw three of his pokeballs into the air, and let out his Pokemon. Shaana the Munna, Angela the Togetic, and Hoodie the Scraggy.

He then quietly opened up his fourth Pokeball, and carried Aaron, the Horsea contained within the ball, in his arms. Aaron was a Timid Pokemon. As soon as he saw all the people and Pokemon gathered in the park, he buried his head in Scott's chest, and whimpered nervously. Scott patted his back. "There there, it's alright. No one's gonna hurt you. Now, lets go find a pond for you to swim in. Scott turned around, and sure enough, there was a conveniently placed pond just a few steps away. Scott put Aaron in the water, then sat by the pond to watch his Pokemon swim.

"Why does he give so much attention to that Horsea?!" Hoodie exclaimed in Pokemon language. "We exist to ya know?!

"Remember how I was when I was first adopted?" Angela the Togetic answered. "Babies need a lot of attention."

"Speaking of attention, why don't you give some to me. The Scraggy put his arm around Angela. "Why don't you and I do something fun?

Angela just rolled her eyes. "You may be a higher level than I am, but I'm still old enough to be your big sister. Hmph." And with that, she flew upwards, and out of Hoodie's grip.

"No fair! You can fly!" Then he turned his attention to Shaana. "What about you Shaana?"

The Munna rolled her eyes. "In your dreams bro." Then, she hovered off, and took a seat on top of Scott's head.

Hoodie crossed his arms and pouted. "I get no respect around here."

Peeves, Hoodie: As the Duskull aimlessly drifted around the park, he saw another trainer come in and send out several Pokemon. They looked somewhat familiar... Peeves then remembered, it was the trainer from whom he tried to steal cookies way back when he had first hatched, back in the bar. With him was the Scraggy that he had gotten into a Leer contest with. What was his name again... Hoodie, that's right, his name was Hoodie. Peeves floated over to the Scraggy. "Hello, Hoodie," Peeves said. "Remember me? From bar? We have Leer contest, back when I first hatch? I no forget that, you Leer very impressive."

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast