Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fizzytopian Park and Gardens

Peeves, Hoodie:Hoodie was wondering what he should do next, when he was approached by a familiar Duskull. "Hello, and thanks! It's good that someone recognizes the awesomenes that is me." Hoodie answered while proudly pounding his chest. "I've only gotten better since leveling up! Yeah, of course I remember you. You don't Leer badly yourself either. So, how've ya been?"

Peeves, Hoodie: "I been fine," Peeves responded. "I level up a lot myself, learn lot new moves. It sound like we both get tougher..." Peeves paused for a second. "I think it time we have real battle, you and me," he decided. "What you say?"

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Peeves, Hoodie: Hoodie grined at the mention of a battle. "I'm totally game for that. You're going down bro! Who goes first?"

Peeves, Hoodie: Peeves's eye glowed with excitement as Hoodie readily agreed to a battle. "Let's do this," Peeves grinned. "And you know what? I think I want go first," the Duskull added as he brought his ghostly hands in front of him, and proceeded to charge up a Focus Blast between them. Backing up slightly, Peeves launched the Fighting-type move at the Scraggy. A strong move to start with, and Peeves intended to follow up with his Headbutt attack while this move had Hoodie caught off guard.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Connor, Gaspard, Eleanor - As soon as Keith ordered Meowth to look for his camera, Connor and his other Pokemon immediately followed, "Wait Meowth, we're coming with you! Jessica, thanks so much!" he turned to her to bow then ran off to follow Meowth...

...somewhere along the way however...

"...Shoot. Did I lose him? Where did he go?" Connor, Gaspard, and Eleanor search around their surrounding to look for the Scratch Cat Pokemon but found no suck luck. "Wait, I don't even recognize this part of the park. Oh no... did I get myself lost again?" Gaspard facepalmed at Connor's statement. "Geez... where do we go now guys?" he said to Gaspard and Eleanor as they continued to wander around the park.

Helena, Connor, Gaspard, Eleanor: As Connor went running off after Meowth, Keith had still been sending out more of his Pokemon, one or two at a time, so as to not crowd the park so suddenly. One of these Pokemon, a Shuppet, not unlike Myrtle (in looks, anyway), noticed Connor and his Pokemon running off, and proceeded to float after them, out of sheer curiosity. Once they had realized that they were lost, Helena looked somewhat concerned. She floated up to Connor.

"Hel-lo!" she greeted Connor, Gaspard, and Eleanor cheerfully. "I am He-le-na, who are you?"

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Connor, Gaspard, Eleanor, Helena - Connor and Gaspard almost had a heart attack when they suddenly heard Helena's voice and floated right in front of the group. "G-gah!" It took a few seconds for Connor and Gaspard to calm down while Eleanor remained curious the whole time. "Oh Arceus, you really freaked me out there!" he exclaimed as he fixed his beanie from the shock. "So, um... Helena right? My name's Connor. Connor Connelly. The Aipom's my partner Gaspard and the Petilil's next to me's Eleanor." he gestured towards the three of them respectively. "Um... Is there anything I can help you? You kind of approached us here, so..." he trailed off as he curiously asked Helena.

Helena, Connor, Gaspard, Eleanor: Helena looked visibly upset at how badly her sudden appearance had scared Connor and Gaspard, as their shock and momentary fright threatened to overload her taste buds. "Oh, I am sor-ry," she said sincerely. "I did not mean to scare you like that." She smiled as Connor introduced himself, Gaspard, and Eleanor. "It is nice to meet you," the Shuppet replied politely. Connor then asked if there was anything he could do for her, seeing as she approached them. "Oh, ac-tu-al-ly, I fol-lowed you, won-der-ing where you were go-ing in such a rush," Helena answered. "But now, it looks like you are lost," she added. "You are not lost, are you? If you are, I could help you find the way back," she offered.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 1st January 2013 at 4:44 PM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Selina, Toby, Kanna, Minchi, Meowth: Well, Selina wasn't hearing things because Meowth had heard the same thing she did. And he worried about it enough to send a Confuse Ray attack into the bushes, courtesy of his Assist. Nothing happened for a moment, but suddenly a Furret rushed out and accused the two cats of being together when Selina was "supposed" to be her friend. Selina was just as confused as Meowth was, "'Scuse me, do I know you?" she asked. Then the Furret attacked Meowth out of nowhere with her Fury Swipes, to Selina's shock. "Hey, wha!? What do you think you're doing!?" she screamed, not knowing what to do. She wasn't sure interfering wouldn't make things worse. Turns out, the Furret Ran Away once she was done, then a Mincinno cam and accused them of ruining things. Meowth defended their stance, but agreed with Minchi that they needed to find Kanna. "Yeah, I can help, my hearing is pretty sensitive! She looked pretty fast, though, you think we'll be able to catch up to her?" In any case, a scream could be heard, and Minchi, Meowth, and Selina went off in the direction of that scream to look for the missing Furret. {She also manages to run past Jake without noticing Meowth had run into him, so she'll follow Minchi.}

Meanwhile, Toby had found a nice, big clearing in a grassy maze to sun himself in. "Ah, oh yeah, gotta love the warmth!" he sighed contentedly. "Really gives the body a nice reCHARGE!!" he suddenly screamed out as he was bowled over and trampled by a Furret that ran straight into him. "Oof, oof, oh!" he grunted as he tumbled and landed on his back, not knowing if the Pokemon had stopped and noticed or not. "Ohhh, that'll put some excitement into your day for sure!" he groaned as he struggled to right himself but would likely need some help doing so.

Delilah, Hebenon: Hebenon invited Delilah to meet some more new teammates since his trainer got more Pokemon and she didn't meet everyone. "Yes, I would like that! I like meeting new faces, as long as they are as pleasant as you say they are!" says Delilah.

Laika, Jessica, Link, Waffle, Kief, Taki, Blueberry, Sewaddle, Matthew, Crim, Keith, Cyanide, Pomona, Myrtle, Sparky: Laika had finally made it to the other side of the lake where everybody was playing frisbee, and there was another Poochyena in the thick of it too, along with some Eevee, Zigzagoon, and their trainers. He had just arrived to the scene where the other Poochyena and one of the Eevee were playing and the other Eevee, along with a Joltik and an Ivysaur, were talking. He decided it was time to play, play play! "Hey, guys!" Laika barked to make his presence known. "Are you guys going to play some more frisbee? I want to play too! Please?"

Amelia, Icarus, Hauser: Amelia was flying around, trying to find Icarus. She wanted to play more flying games with him since she didn't get enough of a chance to play with him back at the Egg House. She suddenly spotted something gray stick out of a thick tree and lit up with hope. Yay, it's Icawus! she thought happily. He doesn't know I'm hew yet, maybe I can sneak up on him! She tried to fly in quietly, not knowing she was looking not at the silver condor she knew but at a hungry dinosaur that could very likely snap her up in an instant.
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 3rd January 2013 at 1:37 AM.

(not much I can do on the Meowth/Selina storyline until EpicSquirtle and lilbluecorsola reply)

Pomona, Cyanide, Hebenon, Delilah, Sparky: As Delilah agreed to accompany Hebenon, the Qwilfish looked over at the land, searching for his teammates. This took place roughly around the time Keith had called Cyanide out of her Poke Ball. "Huh," Hebenon remarked to Delilah. "I just saw my trainer send out an Eevee. Didn't even know he got one. Let's go and meet her first." With that, he touched one of Delilah's fins with his tail and used Teleport, warping both of them to where Cyanide, Pomona, and Sparky were.

"Oh, hi, Hebenon! Hi, Delilah!" Pomona exclaimed happily as they appeared. "Hey, hey, this is my friend Sparky, and this is Cyanide!" she said, gesturing to the Joltik and the Eevee respectively with one of her vines.

"What the..." Cyanide muttered as she noticed the Qwilfish appear out of nowhere. "Who the hell are you two?" she demanded.

"I'm Hebenon, and this is my girlfriend Delilah," Hebenon replied, frowning slightly. He hadn't expected an Eevee to be this unfriendly. "You're Cyanide, right? You and I appear to be on the same team. It's nice to meet you."

Cyanide said nothing for a moment as she sized the Qwilfish up. He didn't look like much, but she could sense that he was rather powerful. She thought better of antagonizing him, and merely said, "Yeah, I guess it's OK to meet you, too. How can you Teleport like that, anyway? Didn't think your kind got that move."

"I got quite a few moves most Qwilfish don't know," Hebenon replied modestly.

"He really does," piped up Pomona. "He-"

"Didn't ask you, did I?" interrupted Cyanide, glaring at the Ivysaur. "When I want your opinion I'll ask you for it."

"Got it," smiled Pomona, not at all fazed by Cyanide's rudeness.

Hedwig, Amelia, Icarus, Hauser: As the tiny Taillow tried to sneak up on what she thought was her Skarmory friend (and was, in actuality, a very large and powerful Aerodactyl that could very well eat her up with no problem), her path was suddenly yet gently blocked by a large, purple wing, which turned out to be attached to a Crobat. "That's an Aerodactyl you're sneaking up on," Hedwig whispered in a slightly irritated voice. "Are you trying to get yourself killed or something? They're vicious predators, and they're not picky about what they snack on. Who are you, anyway?" she asked. Though she sounded somewhat irritated, the look she gave the Taillow was not unkind.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

OOC: As of now MM this story takes place around the same time as the bar so I have had Telpo,Bubbles and Botch on hand as well this whole time and Kieth and Jake have already met.

Cyanide, Pomona, Surus, Sparky

As the mound of earth got closer Pomona fired a leaf storm to try and stop it. For a second it the mound disappeared. But just then it rose out of the earth to reveal that it was a Onix. Sparky gasped as the Onix rose from the ground before snapping to his senses. "Cyanide we need to weaken that Onix." "You know toxic right?" That would do the trick" Finished Sparky before jumping of Cyanide's back and firing a fire stream at the mighty Onix.

Meowth, Selina, Jake, Pom, Telpo, Bubbles, Botch
    "Thanks" Said Jake after the Meowth said he'd help him find Sparky. "See anything Pom?" Asked Jake. Pom shook his head before climbing down the tree. "So what's next?" Thought Jake. Just then several mounds of dirt started circling them. "What the heck are those mounds?" Asked Jake. Just then the mounds revealed to be a dozen Dugtrio and they didn't look like they were happy. Just then the biggest Dugtrio dashed into Jake knocking Botch,Bubbles and Telpo's pokeballs right onto an open grass patch. However that grass patch quickly revealed itself to be a pit trap that was probably dug by the Dugtrio. "Telpo!,Botch! Bubbles!" Yelled Jake as there pokeballs fell into the pit. As the pokeballs hit the bottom all three pokemon were released. As Botch and Bubbles saw they were in a trap they tried to clamber up but to no avail. Telpo meanwhile was fast asleep and was completely unaware of what was going on. "Wake up wake up! WAKE UP!" Yelled Bubbles trying to wake up Telpo. As Jake got up he looked to Meowth before grabbing his pokedex and scanning Meowth to see what moves he knew. "Alright Meowth it says here you know hypnosis so can you use it on some of those Dugtrio please?" Said Jake before turning to Pom. "Alright Pom use mega punch on the leader then use your Gunk shot!"

Cyanide, Pomona, Surus, Sparky: "Whoa," Pomona and Cyanide said simultaneously as the gigantic Onix rose out of the ground. Sparky requested a Toxic from Cyanide before unleashing Firestream at Onix. Cyanide nodded and blasted her Toxic attack at the Onix.

Pomona, meanwhile, had other plans, and grinned widely before winking, sending a load of pink hearts flying towards Onix. Very quickly, it became clear that their adversary was male, as Pomona's Attract took hold, and Onix found himself too infatuated to attack. The Ivysaur giggled at this sight, and then launched her Venoshock attack, sending the badly poisoned Onix tumbling to the ground- Venoshock might not have been very effective, but it can't be denied that there was power behind the move.

"Huh," remarked Cyanide in mild surprise. "She's not half bad."

"Aw, thanks, Cyanide!" beamed Pomona. As the Onix feebly stirred, Pomona then launched her Razor Leaf, and the Onix fainted, sliding back down into the ground. "And thanks for that Toxic, that really helped, too!" Pomona added, as though she had not just defeated a behemoth rock snake easily twenty times her own size. For once in her life, Cyanide was speechless.

Meowth, Selina, Jake, Pom, Telpo, Bubbles, Botch: "Wah!" Meowth exclaimed at the appearance of the Dugtrio. Jake then looked up Meowth's moves on his Pokedex and asked him to use Hypnosis on them. Normally, Meowth would have only obeyed orders from Keith or Coselle, but this was an emergency. "Youse got it," Meowth nodded. He then turned to face the Dugtrio, his eyes glowing with Hypnosis, and many of them fell asleep, sliding back down into the ground. Meowth then lunged at the still-awake Dugtrio, and hit them with Scratch. This was not enough to take them out, however, and they all fired off their Mud-Slaps. Meowth was able to shield his eyes, but the attacks still did damage. "Gah! Yer gonna pay fer dat!" warned Meowth as he raised his right front paw, a glowing orb forming on it. From the Assist orb flew a flurry of leaves- Meowth had called upon Pomona's Razor Leaf attack. "Yeah," smirked Meowth as the remaining Dugtrio fainted. "And dat's how it's done."

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

"Come onnnnn Euen! We don't have all day!" Said an Eevee, bounding down one of the many grassy hills in the park. A red-shelled bug rolled along behind, careful not to hit anything.

"Chiaka, if you haven't noticed, I don't have legs like yours." The Shuckle replied, and, distracted by talking, hit a rock and tumbled farther down the hill. The two of them were followed by a small team of pokemon: A Buizel, a Snover, a Darumaka, a Budew, and a rather notorious Stunfisk. All were followed by a human, who seemed to be cautious in his steps.

"Neville, I swear to Arceus, if you paralyze me while walking down this hill..." James the human said, letting his threat hang in the air. No trust was given to the Stunfisk, and rightfully so.

"No promises~ Hahaha!" The Stunfisk whizzed off elsewhere into the park to see what he could find; more specifically, one person. The Stunfisk was the only one that left, however, as the others helped set up a small picnic underneath the shade of a tree.

Myrtle, Spirit, Neville
    The Stunfisk, had, as expected, taken a liking to the roots of trees, jetting between them until reaching his destination. There, he found a Scyther and a Shuppet. Neville, for once, felt some sort of emotion towards her, and that would be curiosity. Why did this Shuppet, of all people, choose to have a crush on him? Why did Myrtle, the one who hated him, love him? It had to be just as odd for her, he had thought, and so he slipped underneath the Scyther, and, as expected...

____Neville's________
    ________Static______\

He popped out as sudden as he had come. Surprise was his element, was it not? "Hello there Myrtle! How nice it is to see you today!"

Myrtle, Neville, Spirit: As Myrtle was speaking to Spirit, she blinked in surprise as the Scyther suddenly found herself covered in paralysis-inducing electricity. The sight made her heart leap- unexpected triggering of Static? It could only mean-

"Ne-ville!" Myrtle exclaimed happily as the Stunfisk emerged from beneath Spirit's feet and greeted the Ghost-type. "It is nice to see you, too," she replied, unable to stop a smile from finding its way onto her face. "I have not seen you since that day at the Tree Grove... I... I missed you," she admitted.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Neville, Myrtle, Spirit, Sangre - Hovering silently above the lovestruck Shuppet and the maniacal Stunfisk, using the branches of the trees as camouflage, predatory yellow eyes quietly observe the goings-on between Myrtle and Neville. The winged being had been hand-selected for this mission based on his years of stealth training and exceptional hunting capabilities by one whom he could only refer to as a "concerned party". Certainly, not the one he would normally take orders from... If anything, he thought of the deranged doll turned black-haired vixen as nothing more than an obnoxious, spoiled brat, and on the rare occasions that he actually opened his mouth to speak to her, he had told her so in no uncertain terms. Her little "accident" on Halloween certainly had not improved his opinion of her any, either... Such a poor execution of a move that was supposed to be her specialty, especially in a blind fit of rage, struck the Crobat as not only highly unprofessional, but had it actually led to his trainer's death, would have earned the former Banette a place on his list of those who deserved the most painful death imaginable. Were it not for Marion's insistence, he likely would have done so anyway.

No, he would rather not help that creepy attention w***e, even if his life depended on it. For once, her concern was not some petty revenge or selfish errand. For once, she had requested his aid to protect somebody else... even if it was likely motivated in part on her own ridiculous grudge. Sangre had never understood it, really... Neville had lied? He had called her stupid? How many times had she done the same thing to others? Damn hypocrite was what she was... but Marion cared so much for her that he found himself biting his tongue most of the time, which is an especially painful action for a Crobat. Only he and Aislyn the Ninetales had dared to defy her after her botched Curse... Even after the horrible damage she had caused, most of the team had forgiven her and welcomed her back with open arms. Only he and Aislyn stood firm in their belief that Marion's starter and sister was a dangerous, violent psychopath who deserved no second chances, and would have chased her out together had August not held them back. Much as he respected the Dragonite he grew up with for her power and good judgment, he wished, in that moment, that she had not trained herself to be more powerful than the both of them combined.

As anticipated, the one known as Neville was still playing horrible "pranks" on others, attempting to paralyze others with his static. Were Neville to discover him, he had equipped a Cheri Berry to his person, just in case. His client and former teammate had given explicit orders to use deadly force if necessary. While he was not usually one to harm the Pokemon belonging to trainers, if such an action was warranted, he would act to defend himself, or the young and inexperienced Myrtle... but would certainly not kill to please her.

Myrtle, Neville, Spirit, Sangre, Hedwig: After having admonished a young Taillow for flying right towards a likely hungry Aerodactyl, Hedwig was flying around, bored, with nothing to do. It was around then that the female Crobat noticed another of her kind, hovering silently in place, hiding within the trees. In fact, she had seen this Crobat before, albeit very briefly, many months ago, back at the bar. Hedwig wondered what he was doing here, and flew over to him. She remained totally silent, as she got the idea that he was making no noise so as to not draw attention to himself. Idly, Hedwig figured that this Crobat... what was his name... Sangre, right, that Sangre was likely a skilled hunter, given how silently he was hovering, and how well he was camouflaged- he was virtually undetectable. She gave him a questioning glance, as if to ask why he was here. And then she looked down, she saw Myrtle, she saw the Scyther... and then her eyes bulged as she recognized the Stunfisk Neville. But she had been given clear orders to not attack Neville, or else face Myrtle's wrath. Though Hedwig outleveled the young Shuppet considerably, the idea of taking a Curse attack from a ghost of any level was not a pleasant one. Still, she put two and two together, and realized just what Sangre was doing here. She looked back at him with that same questioning expression, and this time flicked her eyes down towards the Ground/Electric-type, as though asking for confirmation as to whether Sangre was sent to monitor Neville.

Further towards the ground, Myrtle could sense that there were two beings nearby who were feeling distrustful. This didn't surprise her in the least, given Neville's reputation, but still she worried for the safety of her beloved.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 24th January 2013 at 5:39 AM.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Myrtle, Neville, Spirit, Sangre, Hedwig Sangre realizes before Hedwig even enters the tree in which he is hovering that he has been spotted, by that all-too-familiar feeling of eyes focusing in on him; however, given the way the gaze felt, and the way it fell on his being, the aerial predator approaching him likely did not have malicious intent. He had certainly remembered Hedwig from their brief encounter at the bar, having been delighted to encounter one of his kind, but socializing drained his energy terribly, and he far preferred the solitary life of a hunter to that of a socialite. Fortunately, the fellow Crobat knows better than to give away his position, communicating through a questioning glance. Trusting that the Crobat would be smart enough to figure it out on her own, he remains completely still, without so much as an errant twitch. Sure enough, she spots her teammates with her own well-developed vision, and they bulge somewhat at the sight of Neville. Sangre was surprised by how easily Hedwig had given away her emotional reaction to the situation, but reminds himself that he had struggled many years with developing his own stoicism. In fact, his own face remains deadpan despite these thoughts. When she gives him a second questioning look, this time to ask if he was monitoring Neville, he barely nods his head, just enough for Hedwig to detect the slight motion of confirmation. He was tempted to discuss the Stunfisk with her, since she probably had intel on his behaviors that he did not have, but resists the urge in favor of his own quiet observation. Perhaps he would know more if he allowed himself to visit the Bar more frequently, but with so many Pokemon in one place, the scent of their delicious blood thick in Sangre's nostrils... It was better for him not to stay in such a place for an extended period of time.

Myrtle, Neville, Spirit, Sangre, Hedwig: Sangre gave a nod in response to Hedwig's silent question. A slight, barely perceptible nod, but a nod nonetheless. Hedwig decided she would hover there as well and keep watch- she also didn't trust Neville in the slightest, and even though she wasn't exactly approving of the young Shuppet's personality, she knew Myrtle to be very loyal to Keith, and didn't want to see her fellow teammate get hurt. She was thoroughly unconvinced of the notion that Neville could have changed, and the fact that he had just paralyzed a Scyther didn't exactly help his case, but still she hovered there silently, just observing for the time being. If there was even the slightest chance that Neville might actually love Myrtle, slight though it undoubtedly was, Hedwig was curious to see if it would in fact play out that way.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Myrtle, Neville, Spirit, Sangre, Hedwig:

A sense of relief came over him as Myrtle showed no signs of wanting to murder him. Okay… Cautious. He thought, adjusting to the unfamiliar emotion. He was unsure of what exactly he was doing here. Tempting the fates again? He seemed to enjoy that, messing with forces that could kill him. “I’ve missed you as well.” He said, and looked back at the Scyther. “I’ve had my fun. My trainer’s been making me carry these around… Might as well use them, right?” The Stunfisk popped upwards and, beneath him, a small bag with a ighting design on the side appeared. He nudged it forward with his “nose”, and out came a Cheri Berry from the opening on top. He slipped beneath it and flapped his side fins furiously until it was level with the Scyther. “Take it before I fall, c’mon now.”

Myrtle, Neville, Spirit, Sangre, Hedwig: Myrtle sensed an odd emotion coming from Neville... relief? Myrtle quickly realized that Neville had actually been nervous, likely due to the fact that back at the Tree Grove, before Myrtle found out how she really felt, she had done her best to try and kill Neville. As Neville stated that he'd missed her too, she smiled. Then, Neville produced a Cheri Berry from a bag he had with him, and offered it to Spirit. Myrtle was becoming more and more convinced that she was right about Neville- the Neville she had known before wouldn't have given a second thought to his paralyzed prank victims.

"Here, let me," offered Myrtle as she used her Psychic to place the Cheri Berry into the Scyther's mouth and help the paralyzed mantis to chew and swallow it. "So... Ne-ville... I can sense that you are a lit-tle ner-vous?" she asked. "I... I want to a-po-lo-gize a-gain for that Curse I used, back at the Tree Grove... It was be-fore I rea-lized how I real-ly felt a-bout you," she continued, blushing a little. "It... Odd-ly e-nough, it was when you at-tacked me... I could taste your e-mo-tions... and your thirst for ven-geance... It was un-like a-ny-thing I had e-ver sensed be-fore... I rea-lized then that you and I may have had more in com-mon than I used to think... And then it just star-ted co-ming to me... It was not like I was just fal-ling in love... but like I had been in love with you the whole time, and... and ne-ver rea-lized it un-til then. It was so strange... I tried to de-ny it, but... I could not a-ny lon-ger. Be-di-vere was right all a-long... Ne-ville, I have to ask you some-thing," Myrtle said. "How... how do you feel a-bout... a-bout me?" she asked somewhat hesitantly, simultaneously in eager anticipation and mortal fear of what the answer might be.

Higher up, Hedwig watched and listened to all this unfold, and she raised an eyebrow in mild surprise as Neville actually offered a Cheri Berry to his latest prank victim. This was highly unexpected from him, and made the female Crobat wonder whether he really had changed, even if only somewhat. Still, she continued to silently observe, waiting to see just how this would end up.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

OOC: I'm pretty bad with this romance thing, I must say.

Myrtle, Neville, Spirit, Sangre, Hedwig

“Well, is it really all that fun if I flat out tell you how I feel? Where’s the challenge in that? It seems I’m the only one who likes puzzles.” Neville cryptically said after Myrtle’s story. He did seem to be the only one who enjoyed risking himself against the odds, all others preferring to sit in their comfort zone… but to him, coming out of that area was fun. You never knew what was going to happen then. “But, if you must know… yes, I like you too. I don’t like eavesdroppers, however.” Neville was referring to the female Crobat in this case, herself being slightly less stealthy than the male, who Neville had not seen. “My eyes are, in fact, pointing directly upwards. You tried.”

Myrtle, Neville, Spirit, Sangre, Hedwig: Neville started to get cryptic, implying that he was going to have Myrtle find out for herself how he really felt... but then, he outright said it, that he liked her too.

Myrtle was overcome at that moment, those simple words from Neville resounding in her head, affecting her like she never thought possible. The Shuppet could hardly believe that it wasn't too long ago that the very sound of the Stunfisk's voice was sufficient to enrage her, and yet now, his admission to liking her filled her with joy like she had never felt before in life. Not even the constant kindness she had been shown by Keith, or Bedivere, or anyone else had made her feel like this. If there were any lingering doubts as to her feelings (which she was sure there weren't in the first place), they were gone now.

And then Neville continued, stating that what he didn't like was eavesdroppers, and then looked directly at Hedwig, who did her best to not react to this, though inside, the Crobat was upset that she had been spotted, and so easily, too.

Myrtle rolled her eyes. "My trai-ner's Cro-bat," she stated with a clear air of annoyance. "Clear-ly, she still does not trust you... Of course, she will keep her dis-tance if she knows what is good for her!" the Shuppet shouted, glaring up at where Neville was looking. She then looked back at Neville, and could not help but smile at the Stunfisk. "What say we just ig-nore her?" Myrtle suggested. "If she has a brain in that skull of hers, she will not try a-ny-thing a-gainst you. And if she does try, then I will hold her off so you can get a-way. Neville... Just being near you makes me happier than I can ever remember being," Myrtle admitted, her usual stutter seeming to clear up. She found herself subconsciously floating ever so slightly closer to Neville, found herself gazing into his eyes, found herself vaguely wondering how this sight could ever have been a bad thing to her.

Hedwig watched this unfold from above, still hovering silently, despite having been spotted. She was finding herself quite surprised by how things were going. Neville and Myrtle really did seem to love each other, and the Crobat knew only too well that if she made a move for Neville now, she'd find herself the target of Myrtle's Curse, and that would hurt, even with the colossal level difference.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Cyanide, Pomona, Surus, Sparky
    As Pomona landed the finishing blow on the Onix Sparky was left completely stunned. "Woah that was incredible" Said Sparky. Sparky then looked around and saw no sign of Jake. In the back of his mind he was worried about why the Onix suddenly appeared out of no where attacked. "Alright let's find Jake" Said Sparky before getting back on Cyanide's back ready to find his trainer.

Meowth, Selina, Jake, Pom, Telpo, Bubbles, Botch
    As Meowth utterly owned the Dugtrio Jake was left speechless. "That was amazing Meowth!" Said Jake "I mean taking out 11 Dugtrio is no easy feat" Jake then turned to Pom. "You did great too taking out the leader Pom" Said Jake before walking over to the pit where his other pokemon were. "Hey Pom can you jump down there and toss me up your teammates pokeballs?" Asked Jake. Pom nodded before he jumped down and tossed up each pokeball one by one. Once they were all there Jake returned them all before sending out Pom,Bubbles and Botch again. "Alright guys Sparky is missing I need your help can you help?" However Botch seemed to have twisted a muscle from the fall and Bubbles had other things on her mind quickly hurrying away. "Looks like it's back to square one" Said Jake to Meowth before letting out a sigh of disappointment.

Myrtle, Neville, Spirit, Sangre, Hedwig,Bubbles

As Bubbles ran off she came to an open field with a single tree. Then she saw something that made her blood boil. "That Shuppet got to Neville before me!" Thought Bubbles before hiding behind the tree to snoop on there conversation. All was going well until Neville outright said that he liked Mytrle. Bubbles froze as that was said. Bubbles realized one thing. "Neville doesn't like me..." Thought Bubbles. That thought however was too much for Bubbles to bear, as just then she burst out from behind the tree in tears and ran away from the field.

OOC: This post is being written under the impression that lilblue is no longer RPing in here, and thus, dropping the storyline with Minchi and Kanna. If my impression is mistaken, please tell me and I will gladly correct the post accordingly.

Cyanide, Pomona, Surus, Sparky, Meowth, Selina, Jake, Pom, Telpo, Bubbles, Botch: Pomona giggled at Sparky's words. "Aw, thanks, Sparky!" she replied happily. Just then, Cyanide took off, with Sparky on her back, running towards the source of the smell. Pomona raced behind them, trying to keep up.

Meanwhile, Meowth grinned modestly as Jake was in awe of his battling skills. Unfortunately, Bubbles and Botch didn't have much of anything to offer in the way of help. As Jake sighed that they were back to square one, Meowth suddenly heard something.

"Maybe not," he said as he pointed in the direction from which the sound was coming. Then, through the bushes crashed Cyanide and Pomona, with Sparky on Cyanide's back. "Hey, Cyanide, Pomona, where did youse come from?" Meowth greeted them.

"Oh, hi, Meowth!" exclaimed Pomona. "This is Sparky, here on Cyanide's back, he's a Joltik, and we're trying to help him find his trainer!"

"Really?" Meowth replied. "Cuz Jake here, dis is Sparky's trainer right here."

"Oh! All right, then!" Pomona replied happily.

"You're welcome," smirked Cyanide to Sparky.

"Now dere's just one problem- now we're all lost," sighed Meowth.

Pomona shook her head. "No, no we're not!" the Ivysaur argued. "I marked the way with String Shot while I was going after them! I'll lead the way back!"

"Ah," nodded Meowth before he turned to face Jake. "Pomona here says dat she marked da way back wit her String Shot, so we can follow her back. C'mon, let's go!"

Severus, Bubbles: As the Corphish ran off crying into the distance, unnoticed by anyone in the group she was fleeing from, she was noticed by another Pokemon- a Dustox belonging to Keith, yet another one of his Pokemon he had sent out earlier, and he had seen all that had just gone on. Severus flew over to the sobbing Corphish and spoke up. "Um, hi," Severus said. "I couldn't help but notice what happened back there, and... I gotta say, I can relate. If you need someone to talk to...?"

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Myrtle, Neville, Spirit, Sangre, Hedwig - Sangre finds it somewhat interesting that the prank-loving Stunfisk offers the Scyther a Cheri Berry with which to heal himself. The Stunfisk offered a Scyther one, mentioning that his trainer had given him the satchel; perhaps he would face some kind of punishment by his trainer if he did not offer his victims some form of treatment. Certainly, such an action rebuilt trust... Though to what end, Sangre could not exactly say. Of course, it is not long before Myrtle and Neville exchange their confessions of love for one another... or at least liking one another, much to the dismay of a passing Corphish, who apparently takes the news of the newly established romance rather poorly. Sangre had not heard that Neville was so popular with the ladies, but it was certainly an interesting piece of information to learn about his target... Was it true what they said about women fawning over bad boys? Sangre could not really say. After all, he was neither a good boy or a bad one... Simply neutral. Simply a hunter, doing the best that he could in the world.

As Neville calls out that he does not like eavesdroppers, Sangre remains frozen, hoping that the Stunfisk may doubt his senses... Fortunately for him, it was not he who was sighted, but Hedwig. The male Crobat is highly displeased at how easily the female gave away her position, especially considering that she was of a much higher level than himself. Was she trained in stealth by a damned Snorlax? Though Sangre can feel his irritation rising, he reminds himself that he has a mission to complete; thus, despite his internal emotions, he remains externally unphased, silent and still as stone. He does not dare shoot a glare at Hedwig, or indicate his feelings in any way, though he wonders to himself at whether her presence will ultimately give him away. Fortunately, it seemed as though Myrtle and Neville had only spotted Keith's Crobat... for now. I doubt Hedwig hunts on her own very often, Sangre thinks to himself. If the bar is any indication, that trainer of hers likely gives her all the blood she needs. Quite a shame. As Sangre's initial annoyed reaction dies down, he begins thinking; Perhaps I should take her out on a hunt with me sometime. I will have to eat beforehand, of course, but perhaps she could learn a thing or two. The thought satisfies him such that he cannot help but silently grin to himself.

[FB || PASBL]

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast