Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Fizzytopian Park and Gardens

Sakura explains she and Chris do not really get along when playing games, a thought which disappoints the petit Dunsparce a bit, though she doesn't press the issue further. Nagini goes on to reassure the Ninada ought to be indeed a ways form here since she couldn't gather her scent right off the bat, even if the infamous Seviper is indeed within the park's limits.

Fully taking up Bedivere's invitation, Narsil takes the whole damn bottle of wine while Bedivere serves himself a glass. Heck yes. It would take a while for the alcohol to really get into his system, but this was just a beautiful way of starting off the evening. Meanwhile, Kuranes shares some of his cake with Fa before sincerely thanking her for her rescue, though Sakura still ha no idea what K had to be rescued from. Fa in turn only nods excitedly in response. "It's what friends do!" She answered. Leave it to her to consider someone who was still practically a stranger as a friend upon sight.

As both Narsil and Kara joined in on the club, K tries to push aside the fact that the Gabite was clearly interested in taking a nice bite out of him, and seeks to engage in friendly conversation, inquiring Nars about his unique color scheme. "Shiny! Oh I wouldn't know about that, I was just born this way. Where I come from, my brothers and sisters too had this same color. I was actually surprised to learn that I was part of the minority!" He laughs out loud while taking an extra long gulp off his bottle of Argentinian wine. "I do like shinies, though that has to do more with my heritage than anything else, haha!" He joked about it, though left it at that. He at no point thought back or felt any remorse for his previous actions towards the fox Pokémon. In fact, in his mind he hadn't really done anything wrong. The way he saw it, if one was about to eat you, you could either take it bad and personal, or feel good about someone considering you desirable and delectable. It's all a matter of perspective, and he usually went with the more positive point of view regardless of what he did. "Oh, my name is Narsil, by the way, there's Fa right next to me, and this lovely lass is...

"Kara." The Totodile finished off the sentence. "Now pardon me asking, but may I ask how you got gagged up like that in the first place?" She pressured further, sharing a similar concern as Sakura did. Before the Fox could respond however, something seems to have distracted Bedivere across the lake, and he places down his wine before swimming across it at lightning speed. Whatever impression his unexplained action would leave on the rest of the gang, that was up to them and them only.

Vega could sense the unease Gwyn had regarding Spinel. Sure he was gone, but that Misdreavus was hardly a friend, and is intentions concerned him very much. Vega takes a moment to think his words in return. "If it concerns you so much, then right now you have a choice to make. You can patiently wait for things to develop at their own pace, or you can proactively go and do something about it, but unless you are, be on guard, but never let the thought overcome you with worry. I already did what I hoped to achieve with my presence, and new incidents I will handle when they happen. What will you do, little one? Will you follow me? Will you stay, or will you go?"

The rest of the group meanwhile seemed very interested to know what precisely this "Great Wyrm" was all about, but Vega did not rush to issue an explanation. "All in due time." was his trademark serious answer. As he slithered his way back to the edge of the lake, one could make out the figure looking up at the sun, his little forelegs extended wide as he let the sun's rays bath him in full, feeling its warmth and nurturing off of it like a child would from a parent's loving hug. The Fire Larva turns to the group before greeting them joyfully. "Hail! You came back early, Ambassador. How wonderful! May I ask about this fine company that trails behind you? Greetings! It is a pleasure to meet you all!"

As Theresa summoned forth her own Pokémon, Marion got ready to call forth hers. Hands set on one of her Pokéballs, she seemed to have made up her mind until one of her other Pokémon suddenly showed up, travelling all the way across the lake for the express purpose of defending Marion's honor in combat. Who could it be if not for Bedivere? With Marion accepting Bedivere's plea, the Frillish takes his place on the battlefield, ready for some dueling. "Ahhhh, but must I? Dueling is so violent. Let's all spread the looove instead~" The Swoobat replied, his eyes half-way closed and dreamy as he smiled wide for no apparent reason. If one didn't know any better, one could've sworn Dimitri to have ingested one too many trippy substances beforehand. But who lets his Pokémon ingest such things? Ridiculous. That being said, the rest of his body utterly betrayed what his facial expression and words conveyed. Dimitri was very much en garde, and the sharp eyed could likely infer that this carefree looking bat wouldn't hesitate to strike quick and low at the first-given opportunity.

Just before that start of the battle, the group is suddenly interrupted by an overly-hyper teen who introduced himself as Michael, looking in awe at the Pokémon and eagerly asking the two girls about them. Marion is first to respond that indeed they were about to battle, though he could stay in and watch if they so desired.

"Word of advise," Reese then aded. "If you're gonna be making any bets, your money is guaranteed when place on Dimitri and I, haha!" She teasingly added while pointing her finger to both her Swoobat and herself. It was then that suddenly a talking Meowth and Weedle waddled in, challenging Michael to battle themselves. The timing of it all was awkward for Reese, to say the least (what are the chances?) but she decided to ignore the group as she focused on her own battle at hand ... no wait, a talking Meowth?! How much would one of those be worth at the Black Mar- No, no! Those days were long gone in the past, and she definitely had to do her best to ignore the events transpiring beside her.

Literally shaking the thoughts off her head, Reese counter-orders in response to Marion's own commands. Both combatants were about even in terms of offense and defense, but if there was one thing the evolved bat had in terms of advantage, it was a much superior speed. Bedivere immediately flashes out a Confuse Ray in hoped of getting a crippling head-start over his opponent. Dimitri was prepared for this however, quickly erecting a psychich barrier with his Magic Coat, and in turn reflecting back the status-inducing move to its rightful owner. It was Bedivere now who was very much confused! He was ready for it however, as he starts chewing off his held Persim Berry to ease off his confused mind.

"Yes! Take the chance Dimitri!" His trainer encouraged, and the Swoobat swiftly swoops in, viciously hitting the Ghost-type with a Heart Stamp; his heart shaped nose looking to leave a lasting love-mark on his opponent. Dimitri is, after all, all about spreading his love.

Unflinching, Bedivere simultaneously counter-attacks by quickly spraying searing hot water in an attempt to Scald his opponent. Though Dimitri tries to move out of the way by reflex, the attack hits for the most part, dousing all of his chest and right wing. His expression is clearly one of pain as he quickly flaps to cool himself off. Luckily for him, there doesn't seem to be any major burns in that area.

With the tide of battle looking to turn on the Frillish's favor, Bedivere starts charging up Ghost-energy in what would be an impressive Shadow Ball, and then... nothing happens! Confused, and not just by status, it would seem a spherical cage of psychic energy surrounds Bedivere briefly before vanishing, Dimitri having consumed significant energy to seal off the move entirely with his Imprison. Though Bedivere still had a very effective arsenal of moves at his disposal, the one signature move known to Ghost types was now not an option as long as Dimitri remained conscious.

Bedivere
    Health: 88%
    Energy: 86%

Dimitri
    Health: 88%
    Energy: 76%

"That's enough screwing around. Go all out Dimitri. Blast him with your Air Cutter, before diving in with another Heart Stamp. Then finish it with an Assurance!"
    Last edited by Balmund; 24th February 2013 at 6:33 PM.

Michael, Blue, Meowth, Hermione, Scorpius:
    This wasn't looking good for Michael. 1 Round in and he was already making rookie mistakes...
    "Blue, I'm sorry, I just looked at the Pokedex... turns out Weedle has, and will only have, the Shield Dust Ability. Lick Would never have Paralyzed."
    Panpour started to pant. After getting hit twice, 2 of the 4 segments of his Heart Container was filled, but for what cost? Weedle didn't seem harmed at all!
    "Don't worry Michael, focus more on the EXPLOSIVE ON MY ARM THAT'S GONNA GO OFF SOON!"
    Michael edged closer to the bush he saw rustle.
    "OK then! I don't know how to get the Gummi Bomb off you, but I know how to use it to our advantage! First off, Leer Hermione again to Scare her, then Scratch Twice with your left hand! If the Gummi is still be sticky, this plan won't fail!"
    Blue panicked. He realized what Michael was getting at. "ARE YOU NUTS?!"
    "Yes Blue, I am! But remember, the Heart Container may work on explosives too! We can hopefully heal out of it!"
    "That's crazy! You're Crazy!"
    Last edited by swampertforever; 18th February 2013 at 9:23 AM. Reason: I actually made that mistake twice.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile/My lil' Cable Club Post/PASBL
    C+ Grade Ref

Hey you!
    Do you like battling? Do you like Anime battles? Want to try it yourself? Well, why not
    Get started in the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    Any questions about PASBL? Well, ask them here!

Michael, Blue, Meowth, Hermione, Scorpius: As Michael gave his orders and had the resultant argument with his Panpour, Meowth called out his orders as well. "Hermione, wrap him up in an Electroweb!" he called. "Den fire off two more Poison Stings!"

The round commenced. Blue Leered once more, but this time, Hermione lowered her head and aimed her horn, thus narrowly managing to evade the Leer this time. A dazzling Electroweb exploded forth from the horn, entangling and zapping the Panpour. Blue attempted to Scratch his way out of the Electroweb, and did indeed make some progress in ripping it. Hermione, however, was wasting no time as she unleashed her Poison Sting attack. Blue was able to sort of stumble towards Hermione, and surprisingly managed to land a Scratch on her. Hermione fired off another volley of Poison Stings, which hit their target, and caused poisoning on top of it all. Then she noticed, far too late, that Michael's insane strategy appeared to have actually worked, for her own Gummi Bomb was now stuck to the side of her face. Frantically, the Weedle tried to peel it off with her tail-

BOOM

The Gummi Bomb exploded, damaging Hermione greatly. This was still looking like it could go in either way. The Electroweb, in addition to being super effective, had slowed Blue down, and the poisoning would likely be a problem. However, Hermione had taken significant damage from the Gummi Bomb, so the two were roughly equal again in terms of health, though this time, Blue's health was decidedly higher than Hermione's, if only slightly. Hermione, however, had a little less energy than Blue at the moment, likely thanks to the Electroweb eating into her Electric energy reserves somewhat.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Well, that went better than Michael expected. He thought that both Blue and Hermione would be stuck to the Gummi. Blue would probably be mad with him for a while for making him take such a big risk, but that would have to wait until later. There was one issue though, and that was Blues awful status problems. Well, that and the shaking bush. Michael continued edging towards it, getting ready to pounce. He just needed to keep Blue occupied so he wouldn't get an earful.
    He turned back to his Panpour, but gasped at the state that it was in.
    "Blue, you feeling alright?"

The Panpour tryed to nod, but the shock from the electroweb plus the poisoning and the fact that his trainer almost got him blown up sapped at his strength, so he could only offer a grunt. After the 3 hits, the Heart Container on his chest had filled up. Michael was half tempted to call the battle off. It was his first battle and he had already punished his Monkey enough. Wait, punished? He shook his head of that thought. Blue was still willing to battle after that potentially fatal plan, and by the look of it so was Hermione, even though she had just had an explosive go off attached to her face.
    No. He wouldn't back down. The bush can wait for a while, this was serious.
    "Blue. I know you are in a lot of pain right now, what with the poisoning and the electricity running through you, but we can do this! This is our chance to shine! I promise that I will heal you after this, but right now, we have to perservere!"
    The monkey looked down at the Heart shaped badge on his chest. It had started to glow as Michael gave off his speech, and it started emanating warmth. Michael's expression changed from that of worry to his usual absentminded smile. He knew just how to help Blue, and that was to distract him from the pain.
    "Ok, we have run out of tricks now, they know all of our attacks, and you've been slowed and poisoned. So, lets make this fun! Scratch her, then Leer, then Use the Heart Container!"
    Last edited by swampertforever; 20th February 2013 at 9:42 AM. Reason: It seemed sorta lacking.
    C+ Grade Ref

Hey you!
    Do you like battling? Do you like Anime battles? Want to try it yourself? Well, why not

Michael, Blue, Meowth, Hermione, Scorpius: As Michael gave further commands to his Panpour, Meowth did the same for the Weedle he was commanding. "Hermione, Gummi Bomb now! Den use yer Electroweb once more and follow up wit a Poison Sting!"

Blue lunged forward to use Scratch, but having been slowed by the previous Electroweb, was first struck with another Gummi Bomb, this one sticking to the tuft of fur on the top of its head. The Scratch made contact, though Hermione avoided contact with the sticky explosive, and fired off another Electroweb Not only did this further hinder Blue's movements and cause additional super effective damage, but it also covered the Gummi Bomb. This one wasn't gonna be easy to remove. Even so, Blue managed a Leer, startling Hermione somewhat, and her attempted Poison Sting never got off. Then, the Heart Container gave a bright glow, and the Panpour's health was restored somewhat. However, Blue groaned as the poisoning took its effect once more.

This was not a good round for Blue. Hermione's energy reserves were starting to dwindle, hovering somewhere around 25%, though she hadn't taken too much damage from Scratch, and had only a little under 50% of her health remaining. Blue, on the other hand, while still fairly good to go on energy, was not so lucky in terms of health, down to about 15%. And with the poisoning to contend with, this battle was not going to last much longer. Oh, yeah, and the Gummi Bomb that was stuck to her head, and kinda held in place even more than usual thanks to the Electroweb, that could be a problem, too.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

A young man was making his way into the Park and Gardens, looking for an empty bench to sit at. Myrrh had never been to a large social gathering like this before, but he was willing to try it out for himself and for the sake of his Pokemon, so that they could interact with others for a change.

"This looks like a good spot. Hm, I never took out all of you in such a wide open area. Maybe I should just send out three of you to start. Uh........" Myrrh took out three random Pokeballs from his belt off and let out whatever what was in them. A Cyndaquil, Houndour, and Aron emerged from the Pokeballs.

"Ah, Skrimir, Scout, Bruiser, what do you think, pretty cool huh?" The three little Pokemon took a moment to look around them, they seemed to really like the place.

"Okay, so you guys can just go out and have fun. I'll be right here sitting on this bench. I can see a few trainers and other Pokemon from here, try not to bother them, okay? Just be friendly. I'll be here watching, so feel free to go a little far if you want." Myrrh turned around to head for the nearby bench. Bruiser the Aron decided to wander around, stopping every now and then to look at a flower or something. Skrimir the Cyndaquil, as timid as he was, didn't really know what to do, so he tailed behind Bruiser. Once Myrrh took his seat he noticed Scout the Houndour stayed behind.

"What's wrong Scout, don't you want to explore with the others or something?" Scout gave a little whimper, but she didn't seem sad. Myrrh knew what she wanted. "Oh, well I guess you can hang out with me if you want." Scout gave out a happy bark and seated herself on Myrrh's lap, wanting to be pet and scratched. The two sat and watched Bruiser and Skrimir, who were almost too small to see.

(You're really going to just sit there? Weak.) Myrrh heard this not with his ears, but with his mind. It was his Duskull, Cashmere, who likes to mind-speak to Myrrh often using her ghostly powers. Myrrh can't mind-speak back, so he talks to her as if he would to a person.

"Hey, how did you get out of your ball!?"
    (Details. Why are you just sitting there? Go out and talk to some people you git.)
    "You're a git. Er, I mean, I'm watching over Skrimir and Bruiser. I can't just let them go on their own unsupervised right away."
    (Well whatever, I'm gonna take a look around-)
    "Oh no you aren't! I know how you can get, you aren't going to interact with anyone without me around. I'll.....try to mingle a bit later."
    (Fine, I'll help keep an eye on them.)
    ".....Oh, very funny -_-"

Default Mr. Nose is here to say Hellooooooooooo.

Nagini, Vega, Fa, Narsil, Kara, Bedivere, Spinel, Kuranes, Sakura/Sumika, Gwyn, Seshiro, Shisato: ((Assume all Pokemon speak is in italics. I'm too lazy to fix it at this point. XD))

Sakura breathes a small sigh of relief at Nagini's assurance. Deciding that she would not worry any more about Fa's "big sister" for now, Sakura decides to change the subject. "Say, Fa... Do you battle much? I haven't been in as many battles as I'd like, but I really enjoy them." Sakura puffs up with a bit of pride: "I haven't lost a battle yet! Of course-" Sakura deflates a bit- "I've only been in two."

Fa seems happy to share some cake with K, who grins gently at the Dunsparce. "I would do the same for you, friend," Kuranes responds, grateful to have earned the trust of the Dunsparce so quickly.

"Do what?" Sakura tilts her head, still being shielded from the events that had transpired.

"Oh... Help set up the picnic," Kuranes says quickly. "There were some... issues with the food, that Fa was able to correct. Heh, Bedivere is a great cook, but even the best cooks make mistakes sometimes~" Kuranes takes a deep breath, hoping Sakura would buy the story. It wasn't really a lie, after all... There was a problem with the food... The problem was that he was the food, and he would really rather not have been!

Sakura gives Kuranes a long, hard look in attempt to test the Eevee's resolve, but eventually relents. "Problem with the food, huh..." She mumbles, clearly not convinced.

Narsil and K begin a rather friendly, jovial conversation for a pair that, moments before, had a predator and prey relationship. "Your whole litter was shiny? Wow... I wonder why." Kuranes thinks a moment. "I was the only shiny Eevee in my litter, and there were a lot of us!! I seem to have brothers and sisters all over Fizzytopia, though our original trainer has been distributing us gradually to other trainers all over the place... He's been doing a great job matching personalities to potential trainers. I am so happy to be with Marion~" The Eevee squeaks merrily. "Do you see your brothers and sisters often?"

Narsil then goes on to make a joke about loving "shinies", though Kuranes seems to miss the joke, looking a bit concerned at the thought that Narsil might only like him for his coloring... perhaps too much, since the Gabite had tried to eat him previously. Deciding not to dwell too much on the past, however, K instead turns his attention toward the introductions that Narsil decides to make. At Kara's introduction, however, Kuranes finds himself bristling at the question of why he was found gagged the way he was... The question immediately grabs Sakura's attention, and Kuranes immediately drops into a submissive position, tail tucked between his legs.

"Uuuum... Nice to meet you, Kara... Y'see, um...."

"Oooooh, I get it, now." Sakura chuckles darkly. "I see what's going on, here."

"I can explai-"

"You must be one of those guys that secretly likes being tied up and tortured because it... uh..." Sakura begins to look confused. "I, uh, was never really clear on the why part." Sakura sighs. "I tried asking Coselle about it when I went in her closet and found the-"

"Let's change the subject," Kuranes immediately interjects with a nervous laugh. "It's all in the past, now, isn't it? Besides, we've clearly made Bedivere uncomfortable with this train of thought." Kuranes watches as Bedivere darts across the lake.

"Oh, I doubt something like that would make him uncomfortable," Sakura retorts with a laugh. "He's pretty calm when it comes to most things..." Sakura squints across the lake, trying to make out the dim colors and shapes that are difficult for the Pokemon with poor eyesight to make out. "Is something going on across the lake...? I can't tell."

"Looks like a battle," Kuranes adds, looking in the same direction. "I can tell Marion's involved... she's hard to miss, after all... but who's the other woman?"

Gwyn nods solemnly, internalizing all that Vega has to say. After a moment of thought, he indicates with a point towards the snake that he would be going with him; he then makes the shadow of Spinel disappear as he pantomimes a prayerful stance, as if to indicate that he would like to pray and meditate in order to clear his head before making any further decisions about his actions.

Gwyn follows Vega to the edge of the lake, where they are greeted by a Larvesta praising the sun. Gwyn does a perfect imitation of the Praise the Sun! gesture in greeting to the Larvesta, indicating that he, too, knew of the Sun's glory and its life giving rays. Gwyn, after all, was a rather odd sort; his allegiances were to both the fires and spectres, and thus he prayed both to the God of the Sun and the Agent of Shadow. He tried to maintain the balance between light and dark in his own mind, though often it was difficult to stay perfectly on that line... After all, more often than not, he chose the path of light over the path of shadow, despite all of the shadowy influences surrounding him.

Keith, Coselle: Coselle laughs a bit, covering her mouth to prevent steak from spraying everywhere. "You have such a strange taste in women," she finally comments as she finally swallows. "I guess I should be grateful for that, hmmmm~?"

Coselle's eyes suddenly narrow with irritation as she turns toward one of the rose bushes; though at first, everything looks in order, upon closer inspection, a motionless, large, orange protrusion seems to be poking out in the midst of the roses. How long had that object been there? What could it possibly be? Whatever it was, its presence seems to annoy Coselle the more she looks at it, her fists clenching with rage. "GET. OUT," she hisses as she points menacingly toward the protrusion, which slowly begins to sink back into the rose bush. "Go find some creepy friends to play with," Coselle suggests through gritted teeth to whatever had made its gradual retreat. Coselle sighs heavily, shaking her head. "I have no idea why Marion took pity on such an.... unsettling creature," Coselle mutters to herself, before turning to Keith with a somewhat apologetic look. "Seems as if we had a spy... but I think he is gone now. Now, we can eat in peace!" Coselle takes another big bite of steak, chewing upon it contentedly. Mmmm~

Marion, Reese, Balmund, Dimitri, Bedivere: Though Bedivere's opponent urges him to spread the loooove, Bedivere is less than convinced at the Swoobat's supposed pacifistic attitude. After all, there was something in the aura of that bat that suggested he would strike low and fast the moment Bedivere's back was turned, and the honorable Frillish would not let himself be tricked by such tomfoolery! He was ready to defend his lady's honor, no matter what the cost. "Good sir, I shall be certain to take your advice and spread the love after I spread your unconscious body across the ground, ohohohoho~" Bedivere grins, the dark thirst of combat overtaking him.

Marion shakes her head at Reese's assurance that she and Dimitri were the sure bets for this battle. Was she really trying to jinx herself this early in the match? Nothing spelled disaster quite like overconfidence... At least, that was what Marion believed. With Meowth and Hermione distracting the young trainer and his Panpour, Reese and Marion can get down to business without having to worry about distractions - or so Marion thinks. As the first orders unfold and the combatants exchange blows, Marion feels the sensation of something covered in ribbons banging against her leg; looking down, she sees a rather odd little Nosepass who seems to have fashioned himself a cheerleading outfit out of cardboard (complete with short, cardboard skirt) with "WIN THE RACE, JELLY MAN" written in marker over the chest. The creature waves his blue pompoms so frantically that they frequently rub against Marion's leg, though he does not seem to have any sort of cheer prepared. How the over 200 lb. Nosepass managed to get beside her without her or anyone else noticing is far beyond Marion's comprehension, though the young woman, with a sigh, at least tries to be optimistic about it; at least he didn't try to enter the battle or anything equally as embarrassing. Looking down at her big-nosed crossdresser, she points across the lake, where Bedivere had originally come from.

"Say, Mr. Nose, wouldn't you rather be at a picnic right now?" Marion turns toward the battle, realizing that it was almost time for her to give out orders; "You're hungry, right, Mr. Nose?"

Mr. Nose's arms drop to his sides, as he gives the idea some thought. Though Marion is unable to understand Mr. Nose's response, from the way he waves his pompoms and looks at her questioningly, she imagines it has something to do with him wondering if she needed moral support.

"Now, it isn't fair for me to have a cheering squad without Reese having one, too."

Mr. Nose thinks for a moment longer, and then holds up a stick.

"A stick is not going to cheer for anybody, Mr. Nose, it's inani-" Marion turns toward the battle, realizing she would need to call out orders fast. "Bedivere, now's your chance!! Use Confuse Ray, and then follow it up with Dark Pulse! Dive out of the way of that Assurance! You can do it~!"

Mr. Nose tugs at Marion's skirt, and shows Marion that, in the time it took for her to call out orders, Mr. Nose has fashioned a cardboard cheerleading outfit for the stick. Marion shakes her head, patting the Nosepass on the head.

"Honey, your friends want to see you at the picnic. You should go meet them! They don't want you going hungry. We can have Mr. Stick cheer in your place, okay?"

Mr. Nose gives some thought to this idea, and eventually trudges away, walking around the lake to head towards the picnic. Marion sighs deeply; she had hoped to make a good impression on Reese, but it seemed as if only the most eccentric members of her team were showing up in her defense today. She sighs at the thought that Balmund's sister probably thinks that Marion is a complete and total nutter, given the Pokemon she trains, but Marion ultimately shrugs with acceptance at the possibility. After all... it was probably true to some extent.

Keith, Coselle: Coselle chuckled, stating that Keith had such strange taste in women, and supposed she should be grateful for that- and then she noticed something. Keith followed her gaze, and after a few seconds, was able to make out an orange protrusion of some sort among the roses. Keith was at a loss as to what it could be, but whatever it was, it was pissing Coselle off. She ordered it to leave... and it did! Keith blinked in surprise as the orange... whatever that was... slowly sank back into the rose bush. She then turned to Keith, almost apologetic, and stated she didn't know why Marion took pity on such an unsettling creature. Keith smiled as Coselle stated that they could eat in peace. "What was that, anyway?" he asked as he took a bite of his own steak. "I didn't get a good look, all I saw was some orange thing for a few seconds... My guess would be a Nosepass, but I can't be certain."

Nagini, Vega, Gwyn, Solaire, Fa, Narsil, Kara, Bedivere, Kuranes, Sakura/Sumika, Seshiro, Shisato: Nagini followed along as the group made their way to the lake, where a Larvesta was already present, praising the sun. Gwyn went over and did the same. Nagini, meanwhile, waited to see what the others would do, or tell her to do, as she was, quite frankly, clueless as to exactly what she ought to do here.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Keith, Coselle: "A Nosepass, indeed..." Coselle grimaces. "I went out shopping with Marion a week or so ago, and when we walked by the Adoption Center, she wanted to check on some of the Pokemon she had left there for Shard Quests. It really does upset her, you know, that the Pokemon are sent there, even though I have reassured her a million times that they're usually adopted soon after they're dropped off given the current lack of PC restrictions." Coselle shakes her head. "Anyway... She comes out of the Adoption Center with that... thing following her. She tells me that he had been tugging on the hem of her skirt and crying, and she could not say no to him. Now, when he's not stuck to her like glue, he's off harassing me or one of Marion's other Pokemon. Even worse... He has a talent for appearing out of nowhere, even though it makes no physical or logical sense for him to be so sneaky. I cannot even begin to comprehend how he does it." Coselle shudders a bit. "Marion has truly outdone herself, managing to find a Pokemon that creeps out even me. At least he will back off when you order him directly to do so, though anything less than a command at full volume seems to bounce off his thick skull like rubber. Marion seems to be able to convince him to leave her alone when she needs to concentrate, but I have yet to develop that talent with him." Coselle pauses for a moment. "You know what... let's change the subject."

[FB || PASBL]

Keith, Coselle: Coselle grimaced as she confirmed that their would-be spy was in fact a Nosepass, and related the story of how Marion came to own the Rock-type. Keith was quite surprised as Coselle admitted that even she was creeped out by the Nosepass. After she explained that it took no less than a shouted command to get him to back off, she paused, and suggested that they change the subject.

"Excellent idea," Keith nodded almost immediately. "In fact, I think this might be a good time to give you this," he added as he opened up a Poke Ball, which let out a flat, rectangular object. Keith pocketed the now empty Poke Ball- they were still reusable if they had only been made to carry items, after all. "Sorry I didn't wrap it," he apologized, "but the delivery ran real late. Something about a new guy working for the delivery service who thought his Pidgeotto could deliver packages just as well as any Delibird or Pelipper." He shook his head. "Apparently they've never seen a bird with a worse sense of direction before. This got to me not five minutes before I left to start setting up, and what with all the other preparations, there was no time to wrap it." Figuring he'd rambled on long enough with his explanation, he handed it to Coselle. It was a book, and the cover read; From Trap to Treat- 101 Delicious Recipes for Cooked Stunfisk, by Trappo Kaymon.

"What do you think?" asked Keith before lapsing into Shuppet language. "You're gonna get your revenge on Neville someday, after all, so I figured you'd like this. A hundred and one different ways to get rid of the evidence and enjoy a tasty meal at the same time."

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

"no. nonono. nononononononoNONONONO!"
    Michael ran back to the battlefield. His
    "BLUE! Oh, god are you alright please speak to me what have I done why did I let you do this we're just rookies and I don't even have any medicine because i'm a bad trainer and it's all my fault we shouldn't have tried battling yet we should just give up..."
    "Michael, stop. You aren't thinking straight."
    Blue was too tired to offer his usual repotoire of reassurances to his trainer, who was now just staring at him with eyes full of dread.
    "This isn't your fault. I was the one who wanted to battle, remember? And I still can! Don't worry about me, I'll be fine battling alone for a bit. Go and get some antidotes or something, and while you're going you can investigate that bush you've been eyeing this entire time. Yes, Michael, I knew about that."

Blue watched his trainer start to leave, sighed, and tried to turn back to the Meowth and Weedle. Tried being the operative word, as the webbing encasing both him and the bomb on his head made it difficult to move.
    "If it's alright, I'm going to battle solo for a bit. Michael's pretty sensitive so it's best he doesn't see me faint like this. He'd walk off a cliff in his current state."
    Blue told Meowth and Hermione.
    "If it's alright, I'd like to continue battling now."
    The Panpour tried to wash the bomb off his head with the water in his tuft, but he couldn't. The Gummi was well and truly stuck because of the webbing. 'This might have been a bad idea.' The poison running through him had made his whole body weak and as he struggled to stay upright he felt his arms grow heavy. His legs gave way. Blue fell forward. 'Nope, this was a bad idea.' The Panpour felt his limbs go cold. 'Yep, definately a bad idea.' The chill ran up his body and through his throat. 'Yeah, I must be getting delirious, I wouldn't have agreed to continue battling in this situation.' The chill reached his mouth. 'Wait. The cold feeling is real? Hmm... then this must be?!' The Panpour gave a test breath and as he did, the ground beneath him froze. 'It is! Icy Wind!'
    Blue tried to turn his head, but the time he took thinking to himself had took its toll on his body. He couldn't move his arms or legs, he just didn't have the strength. So, he resorted to his last trick.
    He opened his eyes.
    The shapes of Meowth and Hermione were fuzzy, and there seemed to be six of them both. 'Hmm, this'll be hard to aim. Well, here goes nothing. Time for Three Icy Winds! He opened his mouth, and blew ice in the direction he thought his opponent was standing. Then he closed his eyes, and waited for the bomb to go off.
    Last edited by swampertforever; 25th February 2013 at 4:27 PM.
    C+ Grade Ref

Hey you!

Keith, Coselle: Keith decides that now would be the perfect time to bestow a gift upon his beloved, and unleashes a book from one of his Pokeballs, pocketing the ball afterward for re-use. Keith apologizes for not wrapping the gift, explaining the Pidgeotto-related holdup rather apologetically, but Coselle does not seem too upset by the state of the gift. "Who remembers the damn wrapping, anyway," she comments with some measure of childlike impatience, as she reaches out excitedly for her present. She examines the book with a grin on her face, flipping through the pages with a sadistic laugh echoing from deep within her throat. "Oh, the images alone are just fantastic. Look at this one! Oh, that looks painful." Coselle's grin widens almost unnaturally at the sight of some of the recipes. "Appetizers, pizzas, sandwiches, stews, grilling... Hmmmmm, they even have a bonus section on how to properly prepare Stunfisk sashimi... Oh, and they even show you exactly how to make the cut in the flesh, and how to remove the glands... Hehe, the only thing that tastes better than well-prepared meat is revenge, right?" Coselle finally turns up from her gleeful perusing to look at Keith, realizing that she has not thanked him properly for the gift yet, such was her enthusiasm about it. "You are too kind, my dear," she softly coos, kissing him on the cheek. "This book is perfect."

Coselle reaches into her bag, and produces a small item of some sort, wrapped carefully in black tissue paper that is tied with a blood-red bow, with a little heart dangling from it that reads "KEITH" in a messy, yet legible script; the lettering appears to be a rather pained, concentrated effort from an otherwise terrible calligrapher. Presenting the package to Keith, she urges him to open it with an eager gleam in her eye.

Meowth, Hermione, Scorpius, Michael, Blue: Michael started to react very badly to Blue losing, and the Panpour was left to battle by himself.

"Let's get dis done, Hermione," Meowth said to Hermione. "Use yer Firestream attack!"

Hermione unleashed a stream of molten bubbles which burned like Fire from her mouth, and though the attack wasn't very effective on the Water-type, the combination of the attack, the poisoning, and now the Gummi Bomb which detonated at that moment were sufficient to knock Blue out before he got off even one single Icy Wind.

"All right!" Meowth exclaimed. "Nice goin', Hermione," he congratulated his teammate. Just then, the occupant of the bush burst out of it, the Skorupi scuttling forward to greet his girlfriend.

"Hermione, you were awesome!" Scorpius exclaimed gleefully. "That was such a great battle!"

"Aw, thanks, Scorpius," Hermione replied, blushing slightly as she crawled over to her boyfriend and they started to kiss.

Rolling his eyes at the love-struck bugs, Meowth walked over to Blue and helped to Cut the sadly sparking remnants of the Electrowebs off of him. He helped the feebly stirring Panpour to his feet as the poisoning wore off. "Hey, you alright dere?" Meowth asked. "Ya put up a great fight, fer wat it's worth."

Keith, Coselle: Keith smiled as Coselle greedily accepted her gift, and started flipping through the pages. Her sadistic glee at the imagery alone was made obvious by the almost unnaturally wide grin on her face, and as she looked up from the book, she kissed Keith on the cheek and stated that the book was perfect. "I had a feeling you'd like it," Keith grinned. Coselle then produced a small item from her bag. Whatever it was was wrapped in black tissue paper and tied with a blood-red bow. Keith accepted it. "Thanks," he stated. He then proceeded to rip at the wrapping, wondering what Coselle got him.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

As Keith carefully opens up the package, he is immediately greeted by what appears to be a miniature, lime green hat with odd little spikes on it, sitting atop a plush brown head of some sort. As the wrapping falls away, Keith quickly realizes that the gift inside is a small, meticulously hand-sewn Chespin doll, that appears to have been carefully based off of the Research Papers revealing its discovery. The plush Chespin's wide grin (complete with buck teeth) is friendly, innocent and naive; a bit of a contrast to the dark bit of mischief that always haunts the giver's expression. In fact, something about the doll radiates a feeling of warmth and happiness, as if the soft toy were somehow enchanted. Coselle gauges Keith's reaction very carefully, wondering how he honestly feels about the little guy.

"Marion would not allow me to attempt to kidnap the real thing from the research facility," Coselle grumbles, "so this was the next best thing. I hope he looks all right..." Coselle looks down at her hands; "It is a bit of a pain relearning how to sew with these. It was a talent I picked up in the afterlife, I am afraid." The dark-haired woman cackles a bit. "My experience is mostly in voodoo dolls... though I tried to give this one some positive energy instead. Perhaps it will give you luck in finding the real thing. I remember you telling me that you wanted one." Coselle tilts her head a bit. "What do you think of him?"

Keith, Coselle: As Keith opened up the package, it was revealed to be a small Chespin doll, obviously hand-sewn with great care. Keith wasn't sure what it was about the doll, but it seemed to radiate a feeling of happiness and warmth. Keith smiled as he held the doll, admiring it as Coselle stated that this was the next best thing to what her apparent plan A was; kidnapping an actual Chespin from the research facility for him. She then expressed concern over whether it looked all right, given that her sewing talents were acquired as a Banette. She had tried to give the doll positive energy, as opposed to negative energy that would go into her usual voodoo dolls. Keith smiled even wider as Coselle stated that she remembered his desire to acquire a Chespin of his own, and suggested that this would give him luck in finding one someday.

"It's perfect," Keith said, his smile wider than ever as he looked into Coselle's eyes. "It's... it's perfect. I love it, Coselle. Thank you."

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Blue struggled to his feet, aided by Meowth.
    "Hey, you alright dere?"
    "I'm fine, just need a bit of water." The Panpour shook his head as fast as he could, letting his final reserves of water clean him up. He looked up at Hermione, who was getting kissed by a Skorupi. Not wanting to seem awkward, he turned back to the Meowth who was holding him steady.
    "Ya put up a great fight, fer wat it's worth."
    "Thank you! And thanks for helping me learn Icy Wind too. Honestly though, Hermione is one tough bug. I didn't know what I would do for most of it, and by the looks of things, neither did Michael. Poor kid, he isn't really used to the real world and battling by the looks of things. Speaking of the devil..." Blue turned to watch his trainer run back to the battlefield holding two boxes.
    "Sorry about that Blue, I went a bit crazy there for a second." Michael had his usual absentminded smile again. His demeanor had changed from the wreck that he left the battle in to that of a teen who'd just lost at a video game.
    "Well, don't do that every battle I'm in please. Some of us want to act our age." The boy nodded, oblivious to the insult. He then pulled the boxes so they were in the center of the circle they were in.
    "I learnt from a nearby trainer that poisoning wears off after a while, so I decided to get you something to eat, just in case you're feeling bad."
    The boy opened the boxes to reveal two big margarita pizzas. He offered a slice to his Panpour, then turned to Meowth and Hermione.
    "Thanks for the battle, I know now that me and Blue have a lot to learn. And I don't know about you, but that battle made me hungry. You are welcome to stay and share some of this pizza with us." He noticed the Weedle was kissing a Skorupi.
    "And you can introduce us to your boyfriend Hermione. Was he the one in that bush? That seems pretty cool, he got to see you be awesome!" Michael pulled out his pokedex.
    "And because I need to..."
    Skorupi, the Scorpion Pokemon: As soon as the tail claws close, its needle tips secrete poison. It can survive a year without food.
    "Well, now the formalities of battle are over...,"
    The teen stood up at this, and shouted so anyone around him could hear,
    "ANYONE FOR PIZZA?"
    Blue hid his face in his palm.
    C+ Grade Ref

Hey you!

Michael, Blue, Meowth, Hermione, Scorpius, Pisces: Meowth facepalmed as Micheal shouted out loud, asking if anyone wanted pizza. "Hey, hey," Meowth hissed. "I don't tink ya ought to have done dat... First, I tink dere's kind of a date goin' on not dat far from here... Second, we're pretty close to da lake- oh, no," he groaned as he spotted something out on the water, something speedily swimming right at them. "Get down now!" he exclaimed, pushing Michael out of the way just as a Blue-Striped Basculin leaped out of the water and messily devoured the pizzas within seconds.

"Pisces, ya stupid fish, dose pizzas weren't fer youse!" Meowth snapped.

"Hey, bigmouth up there's the one who announced the pizzas for all the world to hear," the Basculin snapped back as she flopped back to the water. "You better be grateful I'm not in the mood for picking your fur out of my teeth, by the way, or else I'd be in the mood for SECONDS!" Once the Blue-Striped Basculin had re-entered the water, she swam off.

"Sorry 'bout dat," Meowth chuckled weakly. "Pisces dere is one o' my teammates, I'm sorry ta say. My trainer and his Pawniard, dey's da only ones dat can really keep her under control, and my trainer's on a date at da moment. I tink he has his Pawniard wit him, too..."

Meanwhile, as Hermione and Scorpius stopped... ahem... greeting each other, they approached the Panpour. "Hey, so you were my Hermione's opponent," grinned the Skorupi. "Pleased to meet ya! Name's Scorpius, and I think you and I ought to have a battle ourselves sometime. Not now, of course, looks like Hermione really did a good job against you." Hermione blushed at Scorpius's kind words, then noticed the disaster with Pisces and the pizzas. She crawled over to where Meowth and Michael were.

"Meowth, where are the steaks that we didn't get around to cooking for Keith and Coselle?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah, I got dem, hang on a second," Meowth stated as he dashed off into the bushes, returning in a few minutes with a cooler. Inside were a couple of uncooked Miltank steaks. "Why, ya in da mood ta do more cookin'?" he asked the Weedle.

Hermione nodded. "There's no reason we should all remain hungry when it was Pisces who ate all the pizzas, after all."

"All right, den," Meowth stated as he pulled out a small grill, set it up, and placed all five steaks on it. Hermione immediately set to work, meticulously firing off her Firestream attack at various angles. She closely inspected each steak as she worked, using Firestream again whenever she deemed one side to not be cooking as much as it ought to be. Meowth watched for a moment, then turned to Michael. "Ya wouldn't tink it ta look at her at first, but Hermione's da best cook I ever known," he explained. "She was a big help settin' up a picnic fer our trainer and his girlfriend. And as long as ya don't go announcin' it when da steaks are done," he added with a slight scowl, "Den Pisces might not come back, we just might actually be able to enjoy dese steaks."

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Michael, Blue, Meowth, Hermione, Scorpius, Pisces:
    Blue left the group at the sound of Michael yelling, and wandered down to a nearby lake to refill his tuft.
    "Oh, sorry Meowth, I didn't know there was a date on..."
    'Ha, sounds like Michaels getting told off by Meowth. Maybe if someone else tells him it might actually stick for once. Uh, what's that ominous blur in the distance?'
    The next minute was a blur to Blue, as he watched someone demolish the pizza. As the fish reentered the lake, Blue returned to the group with a mad look on his face.
    "OK. Can someone please tell me WHAT ON EARTH JUST HAPPENED?"
    Basculin, the Hostile Pokemon: Red and blue Basculin get along so poorly, they'll start fighting instantly. These Pokémon are very hostile.
    "Oh really, Mister Pokedex? The Basculin was hostile? Next you'll be telling me they're a fish! Stop helping."
    Blue decided to leave Michael before he got the urge to smash the machine over his trainers head. Meowth introduced the fish as Pisces, and apologised for her behaviour.
    "No, no, it was my fault. I did say anyone could have it, so I walked right into that one. Jeez, your trainer must be good though to control her, she looked like she was going for you."

Meanwhile, Blue was approached by Hermione and her boyfriend, who introduced himself as Scorpius. He also offered a challenge to Blue.
    "Well, once I get a little stronger, I will love to battle. However, considering how good Hermione is, I don't think I could stand a chance against you."
    They then look over to the mess Pisces made, and against Blue's protests to let the idiot starve "it'll teach him for losing all our food!", Hermione started cooking some steak.
    "Hmm... a bug type that can cook? Well well, she's strong and intelligent! You are a lucky guy, Scorpius." Blue said. He then paused in thought.
    "Well, if you're cooking, I can be of assistance too!" Pulling out a Pokeball he had hidden from Michael, he took out a pot and some cups.
    "This is a recipe I learnt with my sib... I mean, with some people I know."
    The monkey wandered around the nearby bushes, and plucked some mint leaves. After filling the pot with the leaves and the water in his tuft, he turned to Hermione.
    "Could you boil this for me please? Some Mint tea will go great with the steaks."
    "And don't worry," Michael adds, "I won't announce a thing Meowth."
    Last edited by swampertforever; 28th February 2013 at 1:26 PM.
    C+ Grade Ref

Hey you!

Meowth, Hermione, Scorpius, Michael, Blue: "Yeah," Meowth nodded as Michael stated that Pisces must be well-controlled by her trainer. "Keith is really da only human Pisces listens to. If it wasn't fer him, she'd be tryin' ta eat everyone on da team, even da Grimer. Ya gotta prove ta her dat yer worth her respect if ya doesn't want her eatin' youse."

Meanwhile, Blue stated that between Hermione's strength and intelligence, Scorpius was a lucky guy. "Oh, I know that," Scorpius grinned as he gazed at Hermione. As Blue then stated that he would probably not stand a chance against Scorpius, Hermione nodded.

"Oh, yes," she stated. "I mean nothing against you, of course, Blue, you are obviously very capable in battle... but Scorpius is just so strong," she sighed. "He's been in a lot of battles, and he's got so many great moves... Oh, Scorpius, how about you show him your Flamethrower attack?"

"Heh, all right," the Skorupi agreed as he faced upwards and fired off a Flamethrower attack into the sky. "What'd you think of that?" he grinned, addressing Blue.

Hermione sighed as she watched her beloved unleash Flamethrower- she never got tired of seeing such a display of power from her boyfriend. Then, she watched as Blue produced a pot and some cups from a Poke Ball, then filled the pot with water and some mint leaves. He asked Hermione if she would boil it.

"Mint tea sounds like a great idea," Hermione replied. "Of course I'll boil it for you." She immediately set to work, lighting a small fire under the pot with her Firestream, and then meticulously checking it to ensure it was at the proper temperature. Before long, a nice, minty smell started to flow through the area. "It's nearly done," Hermione informed Blue.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Default When love is not madness, it is not love.

Keith, Coselle - Coselle grins at Keith's heartfelt thanks, her eyes twinkling with radiant delight. "Oh, I had hoped you would-" she immediately divulges, before trailing off into a calmer tone, her eyes averting, internally desperate to rein her enthusiasm back in. If there was one thing she abhorred, it was when she found herself starting to sound like one of those women in the movies, head-over-heels with their man; it was dreadfully unbecoming, and she was not one to stand for such behavior. After all, she did not need to swoon and fawn like some kind of lovesick puppy for Keith to know what he meant to her... right?

Coselle remains silent, pondering this idea for a moment as her eyes remain distant, unfocused. Did he really know how she felt? He did not share her ability to smell and taste emotion as clearly as any food aroma would be for the living, and it was not in her nature to throw around those three little words like they were candy... In fact, she often found them contrived and vague, lacking any true meaning as a result of overuse.

When she finally makes eye contact with Keith again, her expression is pensive, curious; an element of hesitation haunts her lips, as the ideas thrashing about in her mind fight violently for expression.

"Hey, Keith..." She starts, a deep pause punctuation her address. She realizes as soon as she speaks his name that she has no idea how to phrase the question haunting her. A silence follows, as Coselle scrambles to think of something... anything... to replace her attempts at putting words to her nebulous doubts and fears that Keith had no idea what she truly felt underneath her dark exterior.

Keith, Coselle: Coselle's initial enthusiastic response to Keith's heartfelt thanks for the gift trailed off as she made an effort to hold back on her enthusiasm. This was not entirely unexpected to Keith, who knew how Coselle detested the idea of being overly obvious in showing her affection for him. As she remained silent, Keith continued to gaze at her. He vaguely wondered what she was thinking... Coselle was not an easy person to read, after all. And yet, how she felt about Keith, he was in no doubt as to that. Much as she would hold back in her displays of affection, and as dense and stupid as Keith could sometimes be... he would pick up on certain things which clued him in nevertheless. He recalled, way back when Coselle entered the bar, clutching the frigid Egg which would hatch into Marion's Snorunt... She had switched to e-cigarettes, with a chocolate cake-scented vapor, no less. Keith had expressed his dislike for smoking exactly once to her, and it had been many months ago, and yet she remembered. Hell, even the Chespin doll still clutched in his right hand, even that spoke volumes about Coselle's feelings. She had sewn it herself, she'd obviously gone to great lengths to get the details right, and in spite of her lack of experience sewing as a human, she still cared enough to work hard enough to make it look perfect nonetheless. Even the heart-shaped tag, it was clear she had made a massive effort when writing his name on it. And to top it all off, it was all based off a conversation they had had months ago in the Nightclub, and she still remembered his desire to catch a Chespin from that conversation. Now, of course, it could alternatively be explained away by a great memory and a large amount of free time, but... Keith didn't think so. He couldn't smell or taste emotions as she could, and yet, somehow, it was as though he could sense it nonetheless. She didn't say it... but he never needed her to say it, not really.

Coselle spoke up at that moment, looking into Keith's eyes once more, but fell silent again after speaking Keith's name. Her curious, pensive expression, not to mention the way she paused, made Keith realize something was on her mind. He looked into her eyes, silently wondering what was bothering her. He gently took hold of one of her hands, and gazed into her eyes, a loving and reassuring look in his own eyes. "What is it, Coselle?" Keith asked softly, speaking in Shuppet language.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Keith, Coselle: Keith takes Coselle's hand in his, attempting to reassure her. He asks her what's on her mind in Shuppet language; the switch in language seems to give Coselle a bit more steadiness in expressing herself, as she finally speaks again, in Banette;

Keith... How long do you think the afterlife is? Coselle pauses for a moment, searching his eyes for any reaction. I know Mary has asked the question a thousand times, but I do not have a clear answer for her. But given what they know about the Pokemon Yamask... it could last a very, very long time. Maybe forever. Coselle takes a deep breath, her words measured and careful. My time on Earth is short, but the afterlife stretches on for miles in comparison to this short journey. I do not know when the road ends for you, but one day, it will... and unlike most men, who can leave the women in their former lives behind if they so choose without regret or consequence, I will not be nearly so easy to get rid of. Coselle cackles darkly at this, though something about the softness in her posture suggests a weakness even in her dominant assertion. Forever is a long time, to have someone by your side. But, you know... Maybe it is just the nature of my species, but in vengeance and in love, it is hard.... and, truly, against our very being... to let go, or to let those feelings fade. Coselle's grip on Keith's hand tightens. Do you get what I'm saying?

Keith, Coselle: Coselle surprised Keith somewhat by asking him how long he thought the afterlife was. Keith had no answer for this, and before he could even attempt to think of even a guess, Coselle spoke up again, stating that based on the known facts regarding Yamask, it could last a long time, possibly even forever. Then, she added that the afterlife would stretch on for far longer than life would, and that the road would one day end for Keith... and that when it did, while most men would be able to leave behind the women in their former lives without any issues, she wouldn't be that easy to get rid of. She gave a dark cackle following this statement, though Keith smiled at this assertion. Far from finding it in any way ominous the notion that he would not be able to get rid of Coselle by dying, he found it reassuring. Coselle went on, saying that forever was a long time to be with someone, but possibly due to what she was, it was hard- nay, against her very being- to let go, to let feelings fade away... both in vengeance, and in love. Her grip on his hand tightened as she asked if he got what she was saying.

In response, Keith tightened his grip on Coselle's hand and smiled, nodding. "I do," he replied, still speaking in Shuppet language. "The afterlife... I can't even begin to imagine how long it might be... It may be forever, like you say... But I couldn't imagine spending it without you," he said. "I will never let go of my feelings for you, Coselle... and knowing that you won't either... I... I..." Keith broke off at that point, unable to find the words anymore, though the happiness he was so fruitlessly attempting to convey very likely said it all for him. He had known, of course, how Coselle felt about him, what he meant to her... But all the same, to hear her verbally confirm it, that she felt for him as he did for her... He couldn't hope to express how he was feeling with words alone. Instead, he looked into Coselle's eyes, smiling, and moved a little closer to her, still tightly gripping her hand.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Keith, Coselle: Tightening his grip around her hand, Keith gently lets Coselle know in Shuppet language that he does understand her, and while the afterlife may last a long time, he could not imagine spending it without her. It was now Keith's turn to be tongue-tied, which inspires a smirk from his lover. As he leans closer to her, she responds in kind, the fires of passion dancing in her eyes.

You... what? She asks softly as she moves so close that she can feel his breath. Of course, even if he was not able to say it, she could sense the sweetness of his pure elation. The taste was addicting, and the longer it lingered on her tongue, the more she craved... Her lips threaten to touch his for a brief moment, promising glorious ecstasy, before she pulls away teasingly, grinning as she does.

"We have not had dessert yet, have we?" She remarks rather casually as if suddenly disinterested in such passionate engagement, despite the fact that she shifts her body such as to further tantalize her beloved, her curves becoming that slight bit more visible. "That would not be your role on the menu... would it?" Coselle flashes Keith a brief, predatory look; certainly, she was in the mood for sweets, but blood and sugar would suffice equally at this point...

Keith, Coselle: As Keith leaned in closer to Coselle, she likewise leaned in closer to him. They were close to each other, so close that their lips were very nearly about to meet... and then she pulled away, grinning. Keith was surprised by this action, though only momentarily. Coselle casually asked whether they had had dessert yet, and though she sounded as though she was disinterested in the rather passionate activities the two of them had seemed about to get started with, Keith could not help but notice how she shifted her body to make her curves just a little more noticeable, and also could not help but grin as Coselle asked Keith whether dessert was his role on the menu. The look she flashed him was predatory- Keith had seen her give such looks before, and he always liked what these looks would lead up to. He grinned wider before replying to her question.

"Well, it would seem that for all my preparations," Keith said, unable to keep a grin off his face, "I appear to have forgotten to bring any kind of dessert... so I guess I'll have to do," he said, his grin widening ever so slightly.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast