Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies of the Phoenix

Anyways we gotta win this war. If we do we'll be considered the 3rd most powerful clan, behind CG and TA, but I plan to war every 2/3 weeks or so with Instinct.'s brilliant rotating war schedule, and once we build a reputation with members and them we can beat those two up.

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    You gotta take risks when it's necessary, I assume you all know that.
    Psh, who takes risks? I've played a lot better once I stopped taking as many risks

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    I think praticing to winning war battles i more important than the ladder for the shake of the cln, but getting a nice wining streak is nice no and what loss?
    I'm guessing I ended with a loss the night before because I took a battle vid where I got to 1674 then the next time I had a battle I was down to 1620 with a new loss. It was whatever but I was just curious as to how high I could ladder. I beat a lot of people in the 1700's with ease so I'm just going to assume I'd peak in 1700-1800 range. Besides, I won't make the war team now XD

Just realised something is the skIes in the name so we don't rip off Harry potter and the order of the Phoenix?

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Lol if skies wasn't in there we would be of the Pheonix. I don't think he was going for ripping off the order of the Pheonix though

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Skies of Phoenix's IRC chat ;o;o;o another chat that a lot of people can be on. Just type the nick you'd like to be known as. This goes for war opponents as well. if this can be in OP, that'd be great too.

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    Just realised something is the skIes in the name so we don't rip off Harry potter and the order of the Phoenix?
    How is that ripping off Harry potter? So now writing Phoenix is? lol

^ and nice chat Instinct

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

No I was not ripping off Harry potter if I did it'd say Phoenix's Order

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

I know

I wish zapdos and the other legandaries had their abilities already

Lol like DW? If Zapdos got something like motor drive it'd probably move up to OU

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

It did lightning rod and my mobile team won 2 more battles

Lol Zapdos can be a beast if it gets the right ability, as with many Pokemon but that'd be unfair as some Pokemon would become too powerful. Anyways were still tied 1-1 for the war, Kidogo and Scubasteve23 should battle this weekend and Cosmic Fury and dodrio hunter too. Nachos and melekpie too. So lets hope we win at least 2/3 of tese battles.

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

Zapdos has an un appealing speed tier though (with terrakion/lando running around) and I feel like motor drive is just to much prediction (lol) so I don't feel like it will get a ton of use. Plus we already have Thundurus t, who is faster and unfortunately frailer. Imagine if zapdos getting it dropped both to uu

100 speed is still solid, especially on something with zampdoses bulk and it's speciall attack is huge, but the power creep has lowered his bulk, lowered his speed, laughed at his special attack and taken a pop at his movepool.

Exactly. But he still has unknown potential Like Electivire. It's so powerful yet to rarely used if you get my reference there

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

lol no way

new team; 1 win/2 losses, this was definitely better in theory

Yeah he gets extremely great coverage yet his typing grants him so many weaknesses but with a motor drive boost he can come in and sweep da sh*t out of your opponent. And lol on the team.

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

I'm now 2 and 2, I think I got this team a little better figured out

What's te team strategy?

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

It's... Different. I'm going to scrap the team but it ssentiay utilizes 2 baton passers, 2 volt turners, and 2 tanks. Unfortunately the team has required multiple double switches for every win I have had. Needless to say I'm not enjoying the strategy and in going to go through my notebook of untested teams tomorrow and try one of those out

Lol. I might try a SR abusing Riolu with copycat

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

If you do make sure to get 3 layers of spikes and a layer of toxic spikes for max damage.

Now I want to try it out

XD well let's see how it goes. I'll report wen I actually get the computer which is when I get back to my moms house

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

Oh, wow, the three legendary birds get DW abilities XD
    Does anyone know how you get them?

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

Dream World, Dream Radar, or on PO/PS without any effort, but are those abilities released yet?

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

Genesect is now banned.

Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast