Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies of the Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Lol it's ok, so how would you mind doing that? And any criticism is good, I just don't want the clan knowing

On a side note, I was going through my pm's and I'm trying to clear out my pm box, and I found pm's from skam where we were trying to organize a war between our old clans, it's hard to imagine how things turn out sometimes huh?
    Fo sho, bro. Anything for the clan and its members. I mean, i'm not doing much else. :0

Which clan was it?

Am creatively bankrupt.

vvv Lookie
    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad

His old one was team Omega and mine was the roman senate (we didn't be very far, I was incredibly occupied at the time)

His old one was team Omega and mine was the roman senate (we didn't be very far, I was incredibly occupied at the time)
    Heh, yeah I guess things do tend to change in pretty weird ways sometimes. A lot of member mixing goes on in this place though.
    Mostly due to clan hoppers though, and places constantly shutting down. Clan leading sound tedious tho once it gets big enough! Dx

Anyways, I gotta go cause its night time and I usually wanna get up early so I can do some hour running and not feel bad about not doing anything else for the rest of the day -w- Lataz! PM me your team so I can think about it while running when I check my stuff in the morn or something

Am creatively bankrupt.

vvv Lookie
    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    TEAM RATAN'

Here ya go, squire.

inwhateverorder

Electivire

Adamant > Jolly
    After that power boost he's able to 2HKO physically defensive Amoongus with Ice Punch so no Spore/Stun shenanigans if you hit him on the switch expecting Wild Charge or something. Plus the boost in speed isn't too necessary as he's supposed to work as a wallbreaker and walls are usually slow but everybody knowz that soo....

He also has great sweeping potential with that speed boost, and electric types are very common, so Jolly ensures that you get the speed you need since it only has B95. Also, I've never battled an Ammoonguss in my entire time in Pokemon lol

Tornadus-T

Hidden Power Ice/Heat Wave on Tornadus-T over Air Slash. I realize you'd wanna be able to utilize your STAB and not rely on Hurricane as much as possible but the coverage would be really neat. Ice on Showdown, Heat Wave on Pokemon Online. Barely scraped by a Genesect and stuff. Chances are they'll lead with Gene if they have it and an unboosted Scarf'd won't OHKO and you can just regenerate back. Plus they won't expect it what with the rain team and all, and you might even kill a Ferro as they do tend to lead against Polis. >.<

Good point 'w'

Politoed

Defensive Toad is best toad here as preserving him is key. Especially with your NEEDING rain and all. Perish Song is great, but be sure to consider Haze cause it's OHMYGODSOAWESOME against BP teams.

I will, don't worry

Vaporeon

Run Modest Tank Vape instead as he kinda does the same thing you want with Toad but better. Plus Rest Tankin', maaaan. ^^

Salamence

In all honesty, Hydro Pump on Salamence wont be doing enough to anything whatsoever. Try Scarf Gyarados if you wanna Moxie party or something and play mindgames using your Electivire. Or if you wanna try something else entirely just talk 2 me about it and yeah. -w-

I would run Fire Blast, but it'd do half the damage, so I figured a rain boosted hydro pump wouldn't be so bad. Also, this guy is my major revenge killer/ sweeper after all the steels are gone... so Gyarados might be good for Gyaravire combo, but other than that it's not worth crap O_O

Forretress

Those are a lot of hazards. It's not all too bad at all, but it's be great if it had Gyro Ball or something. Or Volt Switch for momentum reasons. Stealth Rock and T-Spikes should be all you need, but you can just forgo everything I said about Forrtress here entirely as it's all totally just a nitpick. If you pick T-Spikes though remember to drop Toxic on Toad if you feel like it.

Just to make it clear, why drop Spikes over T-Spikes? I ran into 7 Conkeldurr's today, and they all got the damn guts boost...

But all in all it's a pretty solid team! Not bad, not bad at all. Sorry if the whole thing might sound stupid or something, but I don't really make Rain teams all that often 'cause my play style doesn't really work with them. I'll be seeing if there's anything i've missed as im still considering some would be threats to your team.
    icanseestallteamsbeingapainthocausechanseysnotbein ghithardenough

WHO SAID THAT

You did, and stall teams are like byebye these days...
    Comments in Italics.

~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Heh, yeah I guess things do tend to change in pretty weird ways sometimes. A lot of member mixing goes on in this place though.
    Mostly due to clan hoppers though, and places constantly shutting down. Clan leading sound tedious tho once it gets big enough! Dx

Anyways, I gotta go cause its night time and I usually wanna get up early so I can do some hour running and not feel bad about not doing anything else for the rest of the day -w- Lataz! PM me your team so I can think about it while running when I check my stuff in the morn or something
    Lol O just sent it, thanks for the help in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Comments in Italics.
    Who comments in italics? That's much harder to find than bold

Also I'll probably be sleeping soon to, it's 11 here

Lol O just sent it, thanks for the help in advance!

Who comments in italics? That's much harder to find than bold

Also I'll probably be sleeping soon to, it's 11 here
    I comment in italics 'w' and it's 11 here too don't tell me you're going to sleep before the 11 year old...

~Credits to myself~

Lol back when I was your age I pulled all nightwear every other night. Besides, most weekends if I go to a friends house I don't leave till now. And if I'm going out I don't leave until now

Anyways, I want to find the smogon thread where it says they are testing rain. I'll definitely be a part of that suspect test and vote no to banning it

Lol back when I was your age I pulled all nightwear every other night. Besides, most weekends if I go to a friends house I don't leave till now. And if I'm going out I don't leave until now

Anyways, I want to find the smogon thread where it says they are testing rain. I'll definitely be a part of that suspect test and vote no to banning it
    I think only 'qualified' people can vote :O

~Credits to myself~

Lol trust me, I would qualify. My main problem with laddering is that I change my team every Half week or so. If you ever check my w/l ratio on Dragonicwariortest it's 20/2(maybe 3 or 4) and on Dragonicwarior it's 16/4

LOL okay then

~Credits to myself~

I change pretty frequently too, but I go back to my old teams all the time. I think I've dragged Senkei out of storage.... 9 or 10 times now?

(To any Bleach fans who get the reference, yes Senkei is a Hyper Offense team)
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    I change pretty frequently too, but I go back to my old teams all the time. I think I've dragged Senkei out of storage.... 9 or 10 times now?

(To any Bleach fans who get the reference, yes Senkei is a Hyper Offense team)
    I'm supposedly "too young" to watch bleach... anyways loco do you have any friends you might wanna refer over here

~Credits to myself~

I'm supposedly "too young" to watch bleach... anyways loco do you have any friends you might wanna refer over here
    Well, there is a good amount of blood and swearing in the show... I'm not sure who among my friends are in clans actually, I can find out though.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Username: kennystaraptorchew
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi?: PS
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi name: kennystaraptorchew
    Rate yourself as a battler 1/10: 7
    Preferred division: Flying
    Why do you want to join?: Because I love competitive battling and like to give comments and advices
    How can you contribute to us?: By tutoring other members of the clan
    Referred by: SneaselFTW

Quote Originally Posted by kennystaraptorchew View Post
    Username: kennystaraptorchew
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi?: PS
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi name: kennystaraptorchew
    Rate yourself as a battler 1/10: 7
    Preferred division: Flying
    Why do you want to join?: Because I love competitive battling and like to give comments and advices
    How can you contribute to us?: By tutoring other members of the clan
    Recruited off PS.

Also, sick as a parrot =(

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by SneaselFTW View Post
    Recruited off PS.

Also, sick as a parrot =(
    Welcome bro :3 Sneasel is he really worth being a tutor? Is he dat good? Anyways, u suck as a parrot or them lol

So many questions

WHO SAID THAT

~Credits to myself~

Username: loki123
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi?:PO and WIFI
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi name:loki123
    Rate yourself as a battler 1/10: 8
    Preffered division:dragon
    Why do you want to join?: Sounds fun to join a clan lik this one
    How can you contribute to us? Well I have knowledge about todays metagame, i can rate other peoples teams, and help them too with in game problems

You.
    Probably, he was quite good. I don't really look out, I just battle and say 'do you want to join my clan?'

Also recruited this one, so 15 points :3

EDIT: Me =(
    Last edited by SneaselFTW; 9th December 2012 at 3:29 PM.

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

You.
    Probably, he was quite good. I don't really look out, I just battle and say 'do you want to join my clan?'

Also recruited this one, so 15 points :3

EDIT: Me =(
    Yayness for sneasel and the new members!

~Credits to myself~

Skam,can you go on PS? or on your phone as usual -.-

Skam,can you go on PS? or on your phone as usual -.-
    I'm on it right now Can we do a battle for LL?

~Credits to myself~

Username:: Zenification
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi?:: Pokemon Showdown
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi name: Zenification
    Rate yourself as a battler 1/10: 4/10
    Preffered division: Either will do.
    Why do you want to join?: It's pretty cool.
    How can you contribute to us?" Like team editing? Offer some help?

Need to transfer my team, but sure.
    20 points now~

Damn sneasel's getting points fast... RANK UP SNEASEL

EDIT: nvm i just saw that you said 20 instead of 30. i thought u said 30 lol
    Last edited by Skarm™; 9th December 2012 at 3:55 PM.

~Credits to myself~

Will do~
    Need to win a battle, then I've got dis :O

Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast