Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1387

Thread: Skies of the Phoenix

Or maybe Specs set under Trick Room? Apart from Kyurem (kinda) and Froslass , the Team is slow.
    sohryu is giving me a banner

leaving. instinct ):
    unshakeable

Scarf Abomasnow definitely
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Thinking Scarf Aboma?

Reuni can run Calm Mind+Recover set
    no i was thinking of mixed or physical attacker

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Alrighty well agree on something and PM me the sets
    Signature edited due to exceeding total image size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    no i was thinking of mixed or physical attacker
    Why? The team does look like it could need a bit of speed and I don't think Ice Shard would cut it.

Also, what does everyone jam to when they wanna do some hardcore battlin? -w-
    Recently for me; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4BobB4uNHQ

Just the first song. Fits well on Ubers. Seconds one's all sandy.
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 20th December 2012 at 1:59 AM.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Ah, y'know, I throw on some good ol' hard rock, Rise Against, Three Days Grace, Blink-182, or something like We Didn't Start the Fire if I'm not feeling like hard rock haha
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Ah, y'know, I throw on some good ol' hard rock, Rise Against, Three Days Grace, Blink-182, or something like We Didn't Start the Fire if I'm not feeling like hard rock haha
    I <3 those bands.
    Signature edited due to exceeding total image size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

The song in my sig ;D

Click the link and you'll see.

Why? The team does look like it could need a bit of speed and I don't think Ice Shard would cut it.

Also, what does everyone jam to when they wanna do some hardcore battlin? -w-
    Recently for me; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4BobB4uNHQ

Just the first song. Fits well on Ubers. Seconds one's all sandy.

This team is ideal for a stall team, speed is not nessary for obama

SubSeed Abomasnow?

Good news people! I'm getting PO back tomorrow if the world doesn't end

This means PO Server, you can still find me on Reborn if you want.

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Good to know bro!^^

it's defiantely a viable option and as a stall team i think we should consider another pokemon other than rencilous to deal with last turn set up

The best set-up check there is is Scarf Ditto but I can't suggest that in good conscience.

Set up check? Heatran with roar can do that..

last turn skarmory, when say it's 2 of your pokes vs something like sub calm mind latias, you either perish song it or tick it.

Yeah, and I'm not advocating Ditto but it does do it even better by stealing their boosts. Although a dual-attacking CM Recover Reuniclus with Psyshock and Focus Blast laughs in its face regardless of how many CM boosts it has.

Angmar, why is it your post count never changes? xD

Ditto is... Weird but any other suggestions?

skarmory can you do me a favour? I feel real bad about leaving pe2k, the forum may be inactive but the community is so close and as a result the forum has that unique family feel you rarely find anywhere else, especially not on sites as big as serebii or smogon.

my favour is

Can we branch out the clan onto the pe2k forum as well?

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    skarmory can you do me a favour? I feel real bad about leaving pe2k, the forum may be inactive but the community is so close and as a result the forum has that unique family feel you rarely find anywhere else, especially not on sites as big as serebii or smogon.

my favour is

Can we branch out the clan onto the pe2k forum as well?
    We'll have to discuss this as a clan. If more than 5 people agree with this, I will let us branch out, as long as members that joi there come here too and vice versa.

Welp men, it's been an honor serving alongside you.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

What's PE2K?

Welp men, it's been an honor serving alongside you.
    Lol wut
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    What's PE2K?
    PokemonElite2000

okay lets take a vote, starting with little old me that makes 1

As for the other matter of replacing reculious scarf rachi is a good idea.

Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast