PO, PS, and/or WiFi?: PS: laijth
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi name: N/A
    Rate yourself as a battler 1/10: 7
    Preffered division: Fire
    Why do you want to join?: Invited by SneaselFTW on PS
    How can you contribute to us?" Battle
    Referred by: SneaselFTW
    You joined
    yes, I recruited this person. Finally, some points!

EDIT: Trying to find a link on Smogon.
    Last edited by SneaselFTW; 8th December 2012 at 7:13 PM.

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

lol I hope rain doesn't get banned, that will make laddering so much harder

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Rain is so awesome and hey there new member

~Credits to myself~

Wait that means the rain Weavile team's not even viable man what the hell ;-;

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

This might stink. Anyways, I wonder how many people will come here when they see that OO is dead... they might just go back to Crappery Creamery Command...

~Credits to myself~

Smogon's suspect testing Rain as a whole? Wow, I didn't think it was THAT broken....
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Me neither... there goes my hopes and dreams of laddering on PS...

~Credits to myself~

I'm getting nothing but like +15 -60 battles on PO today, I literally haven't had a decent battle all day. In fact, I fought a Blissey with Earthquake.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    I'm getting nothing but like +15 -60 battles on PO today, I literally haven't had a decent battle all day. In fact, I fought a Blissey with Earthquake.
    LOL wow that's weird...

~Credits to myself~

Woah do we really need rain so much in here? ^^;

vvv Lookie

It's my best team so far :] Anyways, 1700 is my highest point, I can't seem to win many battles while I'm up there... It's like I win 2, get to 1775, then lose 1 and go back to 1700. That sucks... anyways it's good for me, so I'm good for now. Also Sonic we need to have a tutoring session.

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    It's my best team so far :] Anyways, 1700 is my highest point, I can't seem to win many battles while I'm up there... It's like I win 2, get to 1775, then lose 1 and go back to 1700. That sucks... anyways it's good for me, so I'm good for now. Also Sonic we need to have a tutoring session.
    1700 on PO or PS? Cause 1700 on PO is pretty good...

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    1700 on PO or PS? Cause 1700 on PO is pretty good...
    PS, lol, but its not bad either on PS, its only 300 behind the top players which is like 100 behind on PO

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    If you say so, squire.

vvv Lookie

Meet me on the PO channel SOTP Serebii.

~Credits to myself~

I just lost my chance at sweeping a guy in the 1800's because of a crit ~.~ fml

TEAM RATAN'

Here ya go, squire.

inwhateverorder

Electivire

Adamant > Jolly
    After that power boost he's able to 2HKO physically defensive Amoongus with Ice Punch so no Spore/Stun shenanigans if you hit him on the switch expecting Wild Charge or something. Plus the boost in speed isn't too necessary as he's supposed to work as a wallbreaker and walls are usually slow but everybody knowz that soo....

Tornadus-T

Hidden Power Ice/Heat Wave on Tornadus-T over Air Slash. I realize you'd wanna be able to utilize your STAB and not rely on Hurricane as much as possible but the coverage would be really neat. Ice on Showdown, Heat Wave on Pokemon Online. Barely scraped by a Genesect and stuff. Chances are they'll lead with Gene if they have it and an unboosted Scarf'd won't OHKO and you can just regenerate back. Plus they won't expect it what with the rain team and all, and you might even kill a Ferro as they do tend to lead against Polis. >.<

Politoed

Defensive Toad is best toad here as preserving him is key. Especially with your NEEDING rain and all. Perish Song is great, but be sure to consider Haze cause it's OHMYGODSOAWESOME against BP teams.

Vaporeon

Run Modest Tank Vape instead as he kinda does the same thing you want with Toad but better. Plus Rest Tankin', maaaan. ^^

Salamence

In all honesty, Hydro Pump on Salamence wont be doing enough to anything whatsoever. Try Scarf Gyarados if you wanna Moxie party or something and play mindgames using your Electivire. Or if you wanna try something else entirely just talk 2 me about it and yeah. -w-

Forretress

Those are a lot of hazards. It's not all too bad at all, but it's be great if it had Gyro Ball or something. Or Volt Switch for momentum reasons. Stealth Rock and T-Spikes should be all you need, but you can just forgo everything I said about Forrtress here entirely as it's all totally just a nitpick. If you pick T-Spikes though remember to drop Toxic on Toad if you feel like it.

But all in all it's a pretty solid team! Not bad, not bad at all. Sorry if the whole thing might sound stupid or something, but I don't really make Rain teams all that often 'cause my play style doesn't really work with them. I'll be seeing if there's anything i've missed as im still considering some would be threats to your team.
    icanseestallteamsbeingapainthocausechanseysnotbein ghithardenough

WHO SAID THAT
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 9th December 2012 at 3:55 AM.

vvv Lookie

Psh, stalls pretty dead. Metal, how high are you generally on the ladder?

and are you joining the in clan tourny?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Psh, stalls pretty dead. Metal, how high are you generally on the ladder?

and are you joining the in clan tourny?
    Yeah I know, but that doesn't mean it's not still kicking. 200's on PO. Neva tried Showdown cause bleghh

NO

vvv Lookie

I'm taking it your a lot better at theory monning than anything Or you meant 1200's. So I'm working on 2 teams (1 for the clan tourny and 1 for other uses) and I wouldn't mind kicking around some ideas with someone over pm if your interested

I'm taking it your a lot better at theory monning than anything Or you meant 1200's. So I'm working on 2 teams (1 for the clan tourny and 1 for other uses) and I wouldn't mind kicking around some ideas with someone over pm if your interested
    Well if that's a compliment then thanks...
    Also, no, I meant 200's on the Pokemon Online server on PO. Lower the better over there.
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 9th December 2012 at 4:18 AM.

vvv Lookie

Being good at theory monning isn't a bad thing, I personally make teams a lot better than I can play and abuse that to the fullest

Oh!!! I think we are having a communication error here, I didn't mean rank as in what place you are on the ladder, I meant rank like points >.< if your #200 on the ladder then yes, last I checked that was really good

Being good at theory monning isn't a bad thing, I personally make teams a lot better than I can play and abuse that to the fullest

Oh!!! I think we are having a communication error here, I didn't mean rank as in what place you are on the ladder, I meant rank like points >.< if your #200 on the ladder then yes, last I checked that was really good
    Well that's good...
    in theory

Thanks! Sorry if I made you feel bad or something it's just I usually receive a lot of criticism over the things I recommend ^^;

vvv Lookie

Lol it's ok, so how would you mind doing that? And any criticism is good, I just don't want the clan knowing

On a side note, I was going through my pm's and I'm trying to clear out my pm box, and I found pm's from skam where we were trying to organize a war between our old clans, it's hard to imagine how things turn out sometimes huh?

Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast