Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies of the Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Psst, Leaderdude...did you get to this guy?

Also, can I recommend Tentacruel for the hail team? Make it shiny and it could be the Grinch or something -w-
    Yeah. I don't really like how Skam made the CCat a duo type. When i thought of it, I wanted it to be a normal Hail team made by our clan.

Quote Originally Posted by cooloolcool View Post
    Yeah. I don't really like how Skam made the CCat a duo type. When i thought of it, I wanted it to be a normal Hail team made by our clan.
    Whadaya mean? Oh, well grass for christmas trees and ice for snow and the fragile ornaments that break If not, just ice is fine.

Participants
    Abomosnow- Everybody
    Fine, Regice goes then, to be replaced by Walrein- Skamory7
    Mamoswine- cooloolcool
    Weavile- SneaselFTW

we need one more

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Whadaya mean? Oh, well grass for christmas trees and ice for snow and the fragile ornaments that break If not, just ice is fine.

Participants
    Abomosnow- Everybody
    Mamoswine- cooloolcool
    Weavile- SneaselFTW

we need one more
    I mean that this is turning into a mono(Duo)type team. The idea I had when I mentionned this to you was to create a normal hail team.

Participants
    Abomosnow- Everybody
    Mamoswine- cooloolcool
    Weavile- SneaselFTW

we need one more
    I'm convinced you have never ran a hail team in your life if you think a hail team using only ice types is going to be remotely successful. It's hard enough when you allow yourself multiple types, nevermind restriction to one or two types. Though I think we will need Frosslass for spin blocking and taking ice type attacks AND Cryoganal for spinning. Just suggestions, I'll take credit for cryoganal

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I'm convinced you have never ran a hail team in your life if you think a hail team using only ice types is going to be remotely successful. It's hard enough when you allow yourself multiple types, nevermind restriction to one or two types. Though I think we will need Frosslass for spin blocking and taking ice type attacks AND Cryoganal for spinning. Just suggestions, I'll take credit for cryoganal
    I've used hail, and I find a lot of good hail teams use a heatran. Just putting that out there.

TENTACRUEL

TENTACRUEL
    /tent

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Heatran/Frosslass/Tentacruel could maybe work as a defensive core.

Look, I thought it was supposed to be Mono-Hail/Ice, but sorry I must have misunderstood. Alright, let's just make a regular hail team, but this time with a different process. Each person will PM me 2 pokemon they'd like to have on the team, and I'll put the list here, and the 6 members of the team are being chosen. How's that process?

~Credits to myself~

Look, I thought it was supposed to be Mono-Hail/Ice, but sorry I must have misunderstood. Alright, let's just make a regular hail team, but this time with a different process. Each person will PM me 2 pokemon they'd like to have on the team, and I'll put the list here, and the 6 members of the team are being chosen. How's that process?
    Sounds good to me. I'd just post a poke as we go along for the synergy factor, but that works.

Sounds good to me. I'd just post a poke as we go along for the synergy factor, but that works.
    PM me the 2 Pokemon you'd like. When we have all 6, we'll then pick sets. Also, without a doubt we have Abomasnow out first.

~Credits to myself~

Good idea Skam.

Gonna recruit someone for a rank up (or at least try -.-)

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Alright, so far we have:

Heatran
    Froslass
    Kyurem
    Weavile
    Walrein
    Tentacruel
    Jellicent
    Cloyster
    Last edited by Skarm™; 9th December 2012 at 10:40 PM.

~Credits to myself~

Tell me, how much battling actually happens in this clan?

Tell me, how much battling actually happens in this clan?
    Well, we've been having a rise in battling the past week, but at the moment like 2/10 of our posts. Although we've had a bunch today, so that's an improvement.

~Credits to myself~

Well, we've been having a rise in battling the past week, but at the moment like 2/10 of our posts. Although we've had a bunch today, so that's an improvement.
    Cuz I'm finally getting to battling. Me and Sneeze. Anyhow, you open for LL Skam?

Cuz I'm finally getting to battling. Me and Sneeze. Anyhow, you open for LL Skam?
    I JUST got on my phone and sorry guys no LL battls this week I'm at my dads house starting 2 hours

~Credits to myself~

A Hail team? Y'all just had to pick the one weather I'm not familiar with xD haha. Most of what I'm familiar with (Stallrein, Heatran, Froslass) has already been suggested xD. My only suggestion here isn't really worth PMing =P
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    A Hail team? Y'all just had to pick the one weather I'm not familiar with xD haha. Most of what I'm familiar with (Stallrein, Heatran, Froslass) has already been suggested xD. My only suggestion here isn't really worth PMing =P
    What can we say, it's Christmas!

~Credits to myself~

I'm going to be on ps soon, skam, who plans on being on the tourny so I know who I can and cannot battle?

Alright, well I have to make sure we have at least 8 people who would like to participate. I already have 3 people that I know are:

Me
    Dragonic
    ala

The next 5 people, PM me

~Credits to myself~

Alright, well I have to make sure we have at least 8 people who would like to participate. I already have 3 people that I know are:

Me
    Dragonic
    ala

The next 5 people, PM me
    You mean the Ice type tournament thing? I'll join if I can claim Cloyster...

Edit: Also, you know you're in lower ladder when you see things like this.

[SotP]Sevensevens called Politoed back!
    [SotP]Sevensevens sent out Ferrothorn!

The foe's Shedinja used X-Scissor!
    Ferrothorn lost 97 HP! (27% of its health)
    Ferrothorn's Iron Barbs hurts the foe's Shedinja
    The foe's Shedinja fainted!
    Last edited by Divine Retribution; 9th December 2012 at 10:41 PM.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    You mean the Ice type tournament thing? I'll join if I can claim Cloyster...
    Lol no they're two seperated things. Theirs a CCAT and a tournament. PM me if you'd like to join

~Credits to myself~

I DONT NEED NO POINTZ

Imma strong independent Female Trainer.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

lol? I feel as though the ranking process is more for newer members that have joined in to know who is a better idea to listen to generally. I'm assuming thats what you mean by points

What can we say, it's Christmas!
    An excellent point!
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast