Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
Results 876 to 900 of 1387

Thread: Skies of the Phoenix

  1. #876
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    19

    Default

    i tried to do two battles at once, it did not end well for one of them, the other guy had an aweful team he tried to say was a regional team but i wasn't buying it he challanged me and i called his bluff, he never directly gave the challange only the statement. Looks like i got some work to do to get me and the team in ship shape. Probally the bets thing that i am a sub

    buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

  2. #877
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    i tried to do two battles at once, it did not end well for one of them, the other guy had an aweful team he tried to say was a regional team but i wasn't buying it he challanged me and i called his bluff, he never directly gave the challange only the statement. Looks like i got some work to do to get me and the team in ship shape. Probally the bets thing that i am a sub
    You? Sub? We'll see, because I doubt any of them except PsiOmega can beat your Eonic Espionage team




    ~Credits to myself~

  3. #878
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BC Canada
    Posts
    389

    Default

    I would like to apply for war team if possible.

    Also, just pointing out Instinct. hasn't been on for 9 days.



  4. #879
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Go to PS, and ask this guy: ala if he can test you for the war team. he will deem you worthy or not. he should be there atm




    ~Credits to myself~

  5. #880
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BC Canada
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Go to PS, and ask this guy: ala if he can test you for the war team. he will deem you worthy or not. he should be there atm
    Not getting an answer from him.



  6. #881
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooloolcool View Post
    Not getting an answer from him.
    He's probably afk atm wait 5 minutes and he'll reply don't worry




    ~Credits to myself~

  7. #882
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cleveland, OH / Los Angeles,CA
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Same here, will get on Thursday, check out war team.

  8. #883
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    So, how are you deciding the tournament matches? Some sort of random order I hope


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  9. #884
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atrocious View Post
    Same here, will get on Thursday, check out war team.
    If you use PS (I forgot), go message ala to try out now if you want

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    So, how are you deciding the tournament matches? Some sort of random order I hope
    Challonge will do random stuff :3




    ~Credits to myself~

  10. #885
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BC Canada
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    He's probably afk atm wait 5 minutes and he'll reply don't worry
    Still waiting



  11. #886
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooloolcool View Post
    Still waiting
    Meh, it might take some time. He'll come though, I promise.




    ~Credits to myself~

  12. #887
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cleveland, OH / Los Angeles,CA
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Seen ala from Smogon forums, familiar with who he is.

  13. #888
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Oh sweet have you guys talked? And cool ala VMed me on Smogon, said he'd reply in a minute he's busy with a little thing

    EDIT: Atrocious, can you go on PS and PM him to test you if you use PS I forget >_<




    ~Credits to myself~

  14. #889
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    I have a feelin tonight will be a bad night for laddering lol


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  15. #890
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    :O Lol and btw cool's being tested atm




    ~Credits to myself~

  16. #891
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    I know he is, I'm not worried about it and I'm not readying myself for a war team anytime soon


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  17. #892
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BC Canada
    Posts
    389

    Default

    lost my battle.



  18. #893
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Cool, you lost because of hax from what I saw, and ala said you can get on the team, so CONGRATULATIONS!




    ~Credits to myself~

  19. #894
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BC Canada
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Cool, you lost because of hax from what I saw, and ala said you can get on the team, so CONGRATULATIONS!
    I know. I was just giving a fact.



  20. #895
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Alright. Well since it's a 3v3, the war team will be as following:

    Cooloolcool
    ala
    Kidogo/ somebody




    ~Credits to myself~

  21. #896
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BC Canada
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Gainst Omega, correct?



  22. #897
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Skam, if we ever war against Team Sky I would like to join the war, just a heads up


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  23. #898
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    248

    Default

    I would like to provide moral support for the war.

    Also, Sevens, are you still up for a request?




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  24. #899
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Paradise City
    Posts
    757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Woah you can RNG now?

    ..Would it be alright if I requested something?
    As long as it's not Genesect or something exclusive to B2/W2, go right ahead.

    Also, I'm not so great with getting specific Hidden Powers yet, I can do it about 50% of the time, but it shouldn't take long.

    Getting your Thundurus either tonight or tomorrow Skarm.


    You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

  25. #900
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    I would like to provide moral support for the war.

    Also, Sevens, are you still up for a request?
    Moral support? No war team? :0 join join join
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    As long as it's not Genesect or something exclusive to B2/W2, go right ahead.

    Also, I'm not so great with getting specific Hidden Powers yet, I can do it about 50% of the time, but it shouldn't take long.

    Getting your Thundurus either tonight or tomorrow Skarm.
    I asked for Tornadus >_<




    ~Credits to myself~

Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •