Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1387

Thread: Skies of the Phoenix

where is heatran we need him to cover threats such as scizor.

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Abomosnows
    Frosslass
    Tentacruel
    Kyurem
    And Heatran.

Screw it Reuiniclus then lol.
    If it were on the list I'd have made sure it was already on the tam xD. Besides being my favorite Poke, it's a god in Hail.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    EDIT: Oh, by the way I should probably mention I have more or less stopped playing OU on PO, largely because I hate Genesect in OU and it's on half the teams I see. I've got nothing against Genesect in UBERS, but I think it's a bit too powerful for OU. PS is now my OU place, although as its Ubers ladder completely sucks (I faced an Extremekiller that ran Ice Beam to cover Giratina instead of Shadow Claw, a Giratina that ran Fly and Hyper Beam and a Dialga with Roar of Time) I play Ubers on PO.
    Genesect is too much to deal with. >.<
    I can still battle on PO though but most of my laddering goes on PS now. Rotom-H is cool for for its resistance to pretty much everything it packs and momentum gathering. Plus it went pretty well on sun teams. xD Mamo and Torn-T were nothing.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Frosslass-3
    Walrein-1
    Weavile-1
    Articuno
    Mamoswine

Frosslass is added to the team which is now:

Abomosnows
    Frosslass
    Tentacruel
    Kyurem

Pick from the remaining~
    Reuniclus because from the remaining list we have no solid picks

If I need to pick from the list walrein

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

walrien is a waste of space this generation

Reuniclus because from the remaining list we have no solid picks
    Seconded. Why did no one suggest Reuniclus for consideration?
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

I did >.> sigh..

Atrocious did so I take it our last 2 members are Heatran and Reuniclus?

~Credits to myself~

Well, Heatran was the fourth we decided on so it was already in xD

As for the sixth, my vote goes to Reuniclus but of course my vote isn't the only one =)

Abomosnow
    Tentacruel
    Kyurem
    Heatran
    Reuniclus
    ?

~Credits to myself~

Im thinking a ground type?

vvv Lookie

Landorus perhaps?

~Credits to myself~

Hey sorry. I'm alive, my dad got out of hospital yesterday after being in for the weekend. Also, this week might be a little crazy for me, don't expect me on 24/7.

Also, anyone here play League of Legends? I'm usually on once a day, so you can contact me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by cooloolcool View Post
    Hey sorry. I'm alive, my dad got out of hospital yesterday after being in for the weekend. Also, this week might be a little crazy for me, don't expect me on 24/7.

Also, anyone here play League of Legends? I'm usually on once a day, so you can contact me on that.
    Tell your dad we say hi~ and no I don't lol

~Credits to myself~

Ground type? Not Landy (while he is good), Mamoswine!
    Anyway, anyone else joining Combatants Cup?

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Is that a Sneasel Chao in your sig? Haha

yeah. So? A friend made it for me
    Also, who am I battling in the tour??

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

I vote for Mamoswine as well.

I wasn't sure if we were waring Omega :P
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

skarmory you **** you forgot yet another pokemon we voted for froslass so it's XDXDXDXD

obamasnow, heatran, kyruem, froslass, reculius and tenacruel

Skam, you really need to write down somewhere what's already been voted in lol

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

yeah. So?
    Dude, chill, I like it =P no reason to get defensive

>_< sorry for the disorganization. Guys, I will let you guys decide the sets and I will appoint witch king as captain. Once everybody had agreed, he will send me the final say. As for the tournament, I need a new bracket for all tese new people joining >_<

~Credits to myself~

<(._.)> .

tenatacruel si just the bog standard rappid spinner, kyruem sub roost would be nice, specially defesnive heatran, offensive obamasnow maybe? frosslass obvious spiker and someone else can pick rencuilus

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    tenatacruel si just the bog standard rappid spinner, kyruem sub roost would be nice, specially defesnive heatran, offensive obamasnow maybe? frosslass obvious spiker and someone else can pick rencuilus
    Thinking Scarf Aboma?

Reuni can run Calm Mind+Recover set

vvv Lookie

Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast