Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1387

Thread: Skies of the Phoenix

Yea merry christmas everybody

~Credits to myself~

Username: Clay95
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi?: I prefer PS but im working ona wifi team.
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi name/FC: My PS name is CLAY95
    Rate yourself as a battler 1/10: 6, but thats being a little generous.
    Preffered division: Fire.
    Why do you want to join?: Honestly, i just saw a link to it in Skamory7's sig when viewing his RMT (awesome stuff by the way). It looked cool so i thought "why not?"
    How can you contribute to us?: I'm pretty good at battling, i could mainly contribute to this clan as a breeder. I have access a lot of dwf pokemon,and i can also IV breed certain pokemon (mostly dragons so far, but im working on that). Just shoot me a PM of youre team is in need of something like that and i can have a pokemon bred, nicknamed and ready to go.
    Referred by: No one in particluar, unless skamory7 counts being as i found the link in his sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay95 View Post
    Username: Clay95
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi?: I prefer PS but im working ona wifi team.
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi name/FC: My PS name is CLAY95
    Rate yourself as a battler 1/10: 6, but thats being a little generous.
    Preffered division: Fire.
    Why do you want to join?: Honestly, i just saw a link to it in Skamory7's sig when viewing his RMT (awesome stuff by the way). It looked cool so i thought "why not?"
    How can you contribute to us?: I'm pretty good at battling, i could mainly contribute to this clan as a breeder. I have access a lot of dwf pokemon,and i can also IV breed certain pokemon (mostly dragons so far, but im working on that). Just shoot me a PM of youre team is in need of something like that and i can have a pokemon bred, nicknamed and ready to go.
    Referred by: No one in particluar, unless skamory7 counts being as i found the link in his sig.
    Hey there clay, i knew that sig link would prove useful welcome and if you'd like clan points for donating dwf's talk to Dragonicwari

~Credits to myself~

Thank you very much for allowing me to join! Ill help any way i can. And like i said, just PM me if you want iv breeding done!

Thank you very much for allowing me to join! Ill help any way i can. And like i said, just PM me if you want iv breeding done!
    Btw we get art requestiong priveleges from SM's shop and we have another branch of the clan on Pokemonelite2000 forums anyways, whats up with you?

~Credits to myself~

This seems silly but I want to confirm this. Whenever Meloetta uses Relic Song , is that when it changes formes? I need to know since I'm using it on my OU Team.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Correct, but I don't exactly suggest using it because it might get killed in that turn.

~Credits to myself~

Yeah but I just think the transistion is very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Btw we get art requestiong priveleges from SM's shop and we have another branch of the clan on Pokemonelite2000 forums anyways, whats up with you?
    I wasnt aware of priviliges with SM, but its good to know! Thank you for the information.

I wasnt aware of priviliges with SM, but its good to know! Thank you for the information.
    You're more than welcome ^_^

~Credits to myself~

Oh and welcome Clay!

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    Oh and welcome Clay!
    Thank you!

Hey new member!
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Just saying, back from my holiday for Christmas, and got Black 2 aswell as Shadows Of Almia, so I'll be playing them =3.

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Hey new member!
    Hello to you, too!

Can everyone who can (and is willing) to do various services for the clan shop please vm or pm me so I can add you to the shop description?

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

I wanna help out so I will pm you shortly
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/s4ri4l.gif[/IMG]

Name:Abel
    Pokemon Y frc 1332-7913-8331

please remember to post in the oe2k clan as we need all your efforts to make this work

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Lol witch king is that banner from SM done?

~Credits to myself~

No, not yet.

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

King and I are 5th and 4th on the list, respectively, at the moment xD
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

Is this tournament ever taking place? I'm really itching to battle someone from the clan right about now lol.

Edit: My Contrary Spinda with Superpower will make you all bow to me.
    Last edited by Atrocious; 28th December 2012 at 3:57 AM.

Oh god Spinda? Interesting. Btw I'm on my iPod so it's hard to reply.

What're y'alls thoughts on a double weather team? Which combination of weather would you use if you had to make one?

I'd use rain and sandstorm. There are a good number of pokes that can work well under either weather (Landorus, Mamoswine, Rotom-W, Gastrodon, etc). I'd have to try it out but i guess it'd work.

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast