Results 1,376 to 1,387 of 1387

Thread: Skies of the Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Fireray View Post
    Username:Fireray
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi?:Wifi for now
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi name:Fireray
    Rate yourself as a battler 1/10:5
    Preffered division:Fire
    Why do you want to join?:This clan is a somewhat laid back when it comes to battling
    How can you contribute to us?" I have tons of Pokes in my PC which can be traded
    Referred by:Me
    Okay, this kinda sucks that a new member just came when I have to say this.

Announcement

As you all might or might not have noticed, Instinct. and Blackacer have not posted since like page 5 of this thread. It's really hard to run the clan by myself, because I have to do all the accepting and try to cover up all patches that might hint of their absence. Well, it's reached it's peak for me, it's just too much. This means I will have to close SOTP. I'm sorry, everybody, so now to some shoutouts.

Witch king- you were a boss here, I was about to promote you to leader rank, but that'd draw attention, and i'd be pestered by some people for the next division. You deserve it, you do.

Dragonicwari- The first member here, and by far the most helpful. You made the clan shop, and helped me run the clan through the beginning, the hardest times. Stay cool dragonic

Aura Sensai- Since MD, i knew you'd be a great battler. The few tutoring lessons we had taught both of us some, and I hope you stay with me.

Cooloolcool- My friend for a while, also since MD. A great, cool, guy. You deserved that war team spot, and stay cool to you too.

loco1234- You're a great battler and RMT maker, and you deserve the best rmt rating spot on the SPPf Awards for all the ones you've rated and made. That post count will keep rising and be proud.

Atrocious- We barely knew each other, but i knew SOTP would be perfect for you from the moment i saw your posts, same with loco. I hope you follow me where I go as well.

Clay95- you were only here a short time, so there's not that much to say lol. i liked the way you thinked, and thank you for sharing your opinions with us. Stay with us

To all of the rest of you that I may have missed, farewell, or not. Because there's plans for something, but not yet. I will be joining Perpetual motion when it opens today or tommorrow, and I hope you guys follow me and put me as your refferer In a while though, I will be opening a clan called Assassin's Alliance. i think when PM dies maybe kyro13 will come with me because he really liked that name lol, so stay with me, please. It will have multiple leaders, around 5 or 6, so if 1 or 2 leaders leave it doesn't matter as much, and we will have all the pro battlers that everybody knows from Serebii there hopefully. Stay cool guys, and stay on my tail. Mods, please lock this. Goodbye, SOTP.
    Last edited by Skarm™; 1st January 2013 at 6:53 PM.

~Credits to myself~

Welcome to the Clan Ray!

Edit: Sad to see the end of this Clan already...
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    Welcome to the Clan Ray!
    read that post above

Announcement

As you all might or might not have noticed, Instinct. and Blackacer have not posted since like page 5 of this thread. It's really hard to run the clan by myself, because I have to do all the accepting and try to cover up all patches that might hint of their absence. Well, it's reached it's peak for me, it's just too much. This means I will have to close SOTP. I'm sorry, everybody, so now to some shoutouts.

Witch king- you were a boss here, I was about to promote you to leader rank, but that'd draw attention, and i'd be pestered by some people for the next division. You deserve it, you do.

Dragonicwari- The first member here, and by far the most helpful. You made the clan shop, and helped me run the clan through the beginning, the hardest times. Stay cool dragonic

Aura Sensai- Since MD, i knew you'd be a great battler. The few tutoring lessons we had taught both of us some, and I hope you stay with me.

Cooloolcool- My friend for a while, also since MD. A great, cool, guy. You deserved that war team spot, and stay cool to you too.

loco1234- You're a great battler and RMT maker, and you deserve the best rmt rating spot on the SPPf Awards for all the ones you've rated and made. That post count will keep rising and be proud.

Atrocious- We barely knew each other, but i knew SOTP would be perfect for you from the moment i saw your posts, same with loco. I hope you follow me where I go as well.

Clay95- you were only here a short time, so there's not that much to say lol. i liked the way you thinked, and thank you for sharing your opinions with us. Stay with us

To all of the rest of you that I may have missed, farewell, or not. Because there's plans for something, but not yet. I will be joining Perpetual motion when it opens today or tommorrow, and I hope you guys follow me and put me as your refferer In a while though, I will be opening a clan called Assassin's Alliance. i think when PM dies maybe kyro13 will come with me because he really liked that name lol, so stay with me, please. It will have multiple leaders, around 5 or 6, so if 1 or 2 leaders leave it doesn't matter as much, and we will have all the pro battlers that everybody knows from Serebii there hopefully. Stay cool guys, and stay on my tail. Mods, please lock this. Goodbye, SOTP.
    Last edited by Skarm™; 1st January 2013 at 6:52 PM.

~Credits to myself~

I know , I edited my post. Anyways I don't know where I want to go now... I mean , I have my doubts for your new Clan , 'cause I wanna join a Clan that won't be abandoned so fast.

I might join Sakuna Uta (Reborn) or Alpha Omega. I don't know yet.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Thanks Aura Sensai.
    Too bad that the clan is closing already
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Well, we had a fun run skam. If you need me for your next clan let me know, I'll be flying solo for a little bit. I gotta thank you for getting me back in the meta. Also I'm not going to join a clan with the intention of leaving it shortly after

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Well that was a tragic ending to my first clan :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Okay, this kinda sucks that a new member just came when I have to say this.

Announcement

...god damn it.

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I'm actually signing on to Team AMERICA because it's not as rank/activity based as the other clans, so you can find me there as long as they accept me.
    Last edited by Divine Retribution; 2nd January 2013 at 12:49 AM.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Thanks man, that means a lot. It's been fun for sure. Keep in touch?
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Dang. Well, it has been fun. I wasnt here long but i really did enjoy myself here. Thank you everyone, i had a good time and you were all very friendly.

bye guys it was fun

Username :meta salamance
    Po ps and or wifi: wifi; 2194 1595 1760
    Po ps and or wifi name:Quill
    Rate yourself as a battler: 9.5
    Preferred division :dragon
    Why do you want to join : Omega disbanded and I don't know where to go
    How can you contribute to us: Ill bring back 9/10 war battle victories.
    Referred to by:me myself and I

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556