Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 1387

Thread: Skies of the Phoenix

  1. #176
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analog View Post
    Salutations.

    Requesting starting War team slot because I am the best.
    Well whadaya know if it isn't Analog. Long time no see. Now go to the OP and fill out the proper joining form, then come to PS for the war slot, I'm Skamory7 there.




    ~Credits to myself~

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Username: Analog
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi?: PO or PS
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi name: Analog
    Rate yourself as a battler 1/10:
    Preffered division: Instinct.'s
    Why do you want to join?: Because Skarmory7 and Instinct. are nice boys.
    How can you contribute to us?" Ask not what I can do for the clan, but what the clan can do for me.
    Referred by: Skarmory7

  3. #178
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analog View Post
    Username: Analog
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi?: PO or PS
    PO, PS, and/or WiFi name: Analog
    Rate yourself as a battler 1/10:
    Preffered division: Instinct.'s
    Why do you want to join?: Because Skarmory7 and Instinct. are nice boys. <-- That's what she said
    How can you contribute to us?" Ask not what I can do for the clan, but what the clan can do for me.
    Referred by: Skarmory7
    Go VM instinct that you're in his division, and now you're accepted and on the war team. Also: Announcement: We will be warring The Battle Corporation soon, so guys, get ready to kick some serious arse, because they're almost as good as we are!




    ~Credits to myself~

  4. #179

    Default

    TBC? Lol good luck.

    ♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

    Banner & Userbar done by me =D


  5. #180
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackacer View Post
    TBC? Lol good luck.
    Was that meant to be like saying that we'll lose? For all we know, we are at equal power.




    ~Credits to myself~

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Lol, have I been replaced yet I'd hate to be the only person to lose


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  7. #182
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Lol, have I been replaced yet I'd hate to be the only person to lose
    You're still on the team Don't worry. Even so, Nachos hasn't joined yet so you're still good




    ~Credits to myself~

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Good, I'd rather be a sub, that way if I'm subbed in nobody expects me to be that good and my teams will generally make me look pretty bad as well


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  9. #184
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Good, I'd rather be a sub, that way if I'm subbed in nobody expects me to be that good and my teams will generally make me look pretty bad as well
    So you want to look bad?




    ~Credits to myself~

  10. #185
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Lol that way they won't know what to expect. I mean, my last team was insanely stealth rock weak but in about 8-9 battles I think I only lost twice


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  11. #186
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Lol that way they won't know what to expect. I mean, my last team was insanely stealth rock weak but in about 8-9 battles I think I only lost twice
    That's great man, you should win. and if you dont i will kill you




    ~Credits to myself~

  12. #187
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Something else is killing me right now, but I'll try to bring home that win


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  13. #188
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Something else is killing me right now, but I'll try to bring home that win
    O: And what is that?




    ~Credits to myself~

  14. #189
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    A pinched nerve or something going on in my neck, all I know is I can't look left. Which is a probablem cuz I really need to shave

    Which is more anti meta right now, hail or sun?


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  15. #190
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    A pinched nerve or something going on in my neck, all I know is I can't look left. Which is a probablem cuz I really need to shave

    Which is more anti meta right now, hail or sun?
    Shave? I'm nowhere near that stage right now.

    hail. hands down.




    ~Credits to myself~

  16. #191
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Lol I'm at the stage where I have already voted

    I didn't realize sun still got use. On ps I actually haven't seen that many weather teams, or genesect


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  17. #192
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Lol I'm at the stage where I have already voted

    I didn't realize sun still got use. On ps I actually haven't seen that many weather teams, or genesect
    voting too? wtf

    and I see a lot more sun that hail (1 sun, o hail lol)




    ~Credits to myself~

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    I feel like an old timer XD

    So much sun, I coulda had a fan from that , I wonder how much hail could have changed from b/w1


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  19. #194
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I feel like an old timer XD

    So much sun, I coulda had a fan from that , I wonder how much hail could have changed from b/w1
    im a 2001'er.

    Idk whadaya you think




    ~Credits to myself~

  20. #195
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    I think landorus therian could be an interesting addition to the hail play style, being a physical tank that resists fighting type moves and can get rocks up


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  21. #196
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I think landorus therian could be an interesting addition to the hail play style, being a physical tank that resists fighting type moves and can get rocks up
    It could be interesting actually




    ~Credits to myself~

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    I'm having one of those days that I'm creative and I thought of dual dance porygon z


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  23. #198
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I'm having one of those days that I'm creative and I thought of dual dance porygon z
    lol wut. and I'm making a new team on PS. Come check it out




    ~Credits to myself~

  24. #199
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    I will once I make a new team, which is going to take a while


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  25. #200
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I will once I make a new team, which is going to take a while
    This team is turning out great




    ~Credits to myself~

Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •