Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: January Plot Discussion

Default January Plot Discussion

Woot. I finally get to make one of these again.

Spoiler:- img:

I have absolutely no idea what's going on.

But at least we see Keldeo and Genesect.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Woot. I finally get to make one of these again.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on.

But at least we see Keldeo and Genesect.
    Shadow trio's mask...... but next pic, Chili, Cilan, Cress appears?

Is this Iciban or Fan?
    Last edited by e9310103838; 19th November 2012 at 9:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    Shadow trio's mask...... but next pic, Chili, Cilan, Cress appears?

Is this Iciban or Fan?
    Fan.

Ichiban comes out next. (So we should expect pics tomorrow or later today.)

Fan.

Ichiban comes out next. (So we should expect pics tomorrow or later today.)
    But the official website said the story which is in between BW and B2W2......

Exactly what happened after the end of BW?

Oh is that Mello designed Shadow Triad again. Man I love them from the games but hate them from the manga. Their design here is just plain!
    It's a very underrated opinion but I hope they will look more like their real design (I don't blame for the author for drawing them dully since nobody couldn't see how they really look like in the prequel game) in the BW2 manga version.
    Judging the scans, there's the Stration trio. But isn't this manga following that popular headcanon? Maybe it's finally revealing they are the same people? Or not?
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Oooh. I wonder if Black and White are going to make any appearance outside of flashbacks. It seems to be only about the Shadow Triad, Musketeers and Genesect. Could they be at the P2 Laboratory? There's lots of water, crazy currents and an island. It sort of looks like Striaton Brothers are fighting Genesect. Please Kusaka, don't crush our dreams! TT_____TT You already did it to Black. It's alright, though... I guess. But I'm still waiting for new information.

So Ichiban is coming out pretty soon too, huh? Nice!

Genesect? Well this is a surprise. I would have thought it would be the Pokemon to meet/stop in the possible RS remake arcs like Deoxys and Arceus before it, assuming one is coming. Still I don't mind seeing Genesect here. I still don't care at all about the Striaton Brothers/Shadow Triad theory. Never have but I do like the brothers themselves so seeing them is cool.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Thanks for the scans, Lolipiece!

Hm, I'm still holding onto the chance that the Striaton Trio are related to the Shadow Triad somehow. (please Kusaka, don't make it a red herring)

For some reason, brainwashing comes to mind...

Looks interesting. I'm wondering what else is going in the chapter. Maybe the Sacred Swordsmen decide to help Black out. Probably.

I want this chapter. Nao.

I'm wondering if this is looking onto the Muskedeer's past? No idea. Anxious to see if the Stri brothers are the Shadow Triad or not. XD

I think maybe the Sanyou boys are battling the Shadow Triad. Someone's talking to them that's not the Muskedeers.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 20th November 2012 at 4:01 AM.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

White found Gigi around a year ago.

This...confirms that she belonged to Cedric? Maybe?

Black guesses that Zorua messed with the Roller Coaster back at Nimbasa.

Also, there are 31 people participating in the League.

That's an odd number, isn't it? Bit of a problem for a tournament.

HINT. HINT. HIIINT?
    Last edited by lolipiece; 20th November 2012 at 7:32 AM.

Well, looks like BW's ending just took a turn for the interesting. I have absolutely no idea what's happening anymore...

Although Gigi originally being Cedric's does raise the question why she wasn't with him in the first place. Did she run away from his lab, or....?

Also, anyone else bothered by Shauntal's collar....thing? Honestly, I thought it was some kind of pillow-scarf, but now it just looks like an upside-down flea collar... Just what kind of fashion is that?

Black guesses that Zorua messed with the Roller Coaster back at Nimbasa.

Also, there are 31 people participating in the League.

That's an odd number, isn't it? Bit of a problem for a tournament.

HINT. HINT. HIIINT?
    ...Are you implying that one of the contestants might be a Zorua, lolipiece?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimchu View Post
    Well, looks like BW's ending just took a turn for the interesting. I have absolutely no idea what's happening anymore...
    Who said this was ending?

Although Gigi originally being Cedric's does raise the question why she wasn't with him in the first place. Did she run away from his lab, or....?
    \

This was already explained last month.

...Are you implying that one of the contestants might be a Zorua, lolipiece?
    ......................No.

Red Herring confirmed.

http://twitpic.com/bes07z/full
    http://twitpic.com/bes0gw/full

Also, the Swords of Justice speak with telepathy. Just like the legendary beasts.

Spoiler:- Moo.:
    Last edited by lolipiece; 20th November 2012 at 8:18 AM.

Who said this was ending?

This was already explained last month.

......................No.
    Oh, so it's not ending? ....Huh.

Well crap, I knew I should have looked into this more before posting in here.

Spoiler:- :

But hey, you're providing these scans and have a clearly better understanding on this, so I'm not gonna argue. (I can't read Japanese anyway, so I couldn't even if I wanted to.) It's probably best that I don't question this until the volumes come out.....or when /a/non finishes translating these (however long that takes).

Damnit Kusaka. You tricked us!

But I strangely don't care, because YES STRIATON TRIO! WOO!
    Last edited by Kimchu; 20th November 2012 at 9:17 AM.

[SPOILER=img]

White found Gigi around a year ago.
    I'm betting the thematic rain motif of when that Tepig ran away and when White found it is indicative of it being the same one - Gigi.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimchu View Post
    Oh, so it's not ending? ....Huh.

Well crap, I knew I should have looked into this more before posting in here.

Spoiler:- :

But hey, you're providing these scans and have a clearly better understanding on this, so I'm not gonna argue. (I can't read Japanese anyway, so I couldn't even if I wanted to.) It's probably best that I don't question this until the volumes come out.....or when /a/non finishes translating these (however long that takes).

Damnit Kusaka. You tricked us!

But I strangely don't care, because YES STRIATON TRIO! WOO!

This is just beginning, a beginning of decisive battle.

There is still much to need explaining follow-up, like gym leaders VS seven sages, Concordia and Anthea interact with protagonist.

We have not even see Black wakes Reshiram, and Cheren and Bianca appear again.....etc.

I think we will have the similar amount of RS and DP in BW.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 20th November 2012 at 9:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    This is just beginning, a beginning of decisive battle.

There is still much to need explaining follow-up, like gym leaders VS seven sages, Concordia and Anthea interact with protagonist.

We have not even see Black wakes Reshiram, and Cheren and Bianca appear again.....etc.

I think we will have the similar amount of RS and DP in BW.
    Well, technically, Black did awaken Reshiram.....kind of.

But yes, I agree. I can see this having at least 7 or 8 volumes.

Comparing this to DP's release...

...We're about 6 volumes in.

So, we got some time before it ends if it's anything like that.

D : Black says he will go back to Nuvema Town. He tells White about his dream of Thundurus, Landorus and Tornadus.

Judging from one of the pictures, Caitlin is going to be creepy again. If that's the final page, I guess Karubi is going to post it.

NOOOOOOOO!!! Kusaka, you... Well, doesn't matter. Herring must be your favorite food anyway.

I expected to Black react more emotionally after this....however it's still an amazing twist, it's not everyday a main star gets his/her own world crumbled into pieces like this. Makes me intrigued to know how Black will recover from this.
    At least none of his remaining pokemons are planning to betray him as well. Emboar and Gavantula specially, they were crying. Poor things...

Looks like the author had a good time to troll us regarding the Shadow Triad. Well I can't care less anyway, I hate that Shadow Triad anyway, their design sucks. The author may be excellent to give new and deeper background stories to the game characters but he drools about designing characters which looks were unknown until the sequel. I hope at least in the BW2 version of the manga he changes their looks to the official design now as we know, two years are enough to let the hair grow XD
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

*Ahem*

There was a commercial advertising this on Oha Suta yesterday. Since no one cares, I doubt there's a full size anywhere.

Please. Anyone. Anyone. Download the video somehow and screencap it. We need this.

I managed to get a pretty crappy one. Oh well.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 20th November 2012 at 2:09 PM.

We might get a better one with the site update. We've got to! And hey, Cilan has normal eyes! Yes! He looks better this way!

It's pretty cool that the masks are dark, they would have looked too cheerful with colorful ones. Poor Coronis, he's got to either adjust the chapter summaries or just deal with it. He would have avoided the problem by simply calling them Pansage-mask and so on since it wasn't confirmed what color they were. They're the dark equivalents of the Striaton Brothers! I hope they will change clothes in B2W2 though.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    We might get a better one with the site update. We've got to! And hey, Cilan has normal eyes! Yes! He looks better this way!

It's pretty cool that the masks are dark, they would have looked too cheerful with colorful ones. Poor Coronis, he's got to either adjust the chapter summaries or just deal with it. He would have avoided the problem by simply calling them Pansage-mask and so on since it wasn't confirmed what color they were. They're the dark equivalents of the Striaton Brothers! I hope they will change clothes in B2W2 though.
    Hopefully he will.

Luckily for us, we'll be getting two chapters in December as well.

Hopefully he will.

Luckily for us, we'll be getting two chapters in December as well.
    OMG really! How awesome!

Well great to know that Kusaka pulled another trolling on us. Damn so many things happens! Caitlin finally appears and who's the 3rd one participating in the league? Hue?
    Well now White has to cheer up Black... can't he just remember that White didn't gave up either after Bubu-chan betrayed her? Then he should neither give up.

And Bubu-chan found by White, yeah it could be that it can Cedric's Pokemon. Damn it's making me more curious about the next issue @.@

Crazy Caitlin is in the Unova house! Things are about to get crazy for sure. It's nice they are going to give a slight backstory with White and Gigi. Makes the backstabbing hurt a little more seeing White find the little Tepig. The scenes with Black and his team look good. They need some cheering up, come on White. You can do the job, or maybe she'll take Black's place in the league and win it for him. Yeah I know that won't happen.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast