Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: January Plot Discussion

The Entralink?

Was wondering how the Dream World could be incorporated.

Wait, by this time, shouldn't Kusaka be releasing the first couple rounds of Black and White 2 via magazine and then stop at some point and wait until he gets caught up? That's what he did previously with the DP chapter while he was finishing Emerald and the Platinum and HGSS chapter while he was finishing DP. Even though he wasn't finished with the current storyline, since the games were out and that was the point where the corresponding chapters would sell best, Kusaka released the first 10ish rounds of the chapter and then continued the storyline after he was done with the previous chapter. And he released them by volumes so each chapter took a while to finish, even the shorter ones since those were the chapters that were finished via volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    Wait, by this time, shouldn't Kusaka be releasing the first couple rounds of Black and White 2 via magazine and then stop at some point and wait until he gets caught up? That's what he did previously with the DP chapter while he was finishing Emerald and the Platinum and HGSS chapter while he was finishing DP. Even though he wasn't finished with the current storyline, since the games were out and that was the point where the corresponding chapters would sell best, Kusaka released the first 10ish rounds of the chapter and then continued the storyline after he was done with the previous chapter. And he released them by volumes so each chapter took a while to finish, even the shorter ones since those were the chapters that were finished via volumes.
    I suppose it is mainly due to the lack of publishing medium for the series. In the past, there were three regular magazines featuring PokeSP and each series could run independently on their monthly magazine. Since the big cancellation issue that occurred during the simultaneous release of the Platinum and HGSS chapters, which eventually were forced to make way for BW, the writers seemed hesitant to repeatthe same thing, especially when Ichiban is technically the only regular magazine while Fan is an irregular release. Fan basically supplements the plotholes in the Ichiban story now.

On another note, I don't know how much the writers have decided on how to portray the B2W2 series, whether it will be lengthy like RS and DP, or as in the remakes. All we have is a prologue so far, and it occurred even before the BW events. Elements of B2W2 are already starting to appear in BW, like the Pledge Grove and the mentioning of Flocessy Town. We have no clue whether the B2W2 protagonists are going to be separate characters or the writers will decide to pull another costume change. All the BW legendaries aside from Kyurem have been also featured (bar Keldeo's Resolute Forme and the genies' Therian Formes). I personally hope that the Kyurem plot isn't the only thing holding up the entire B2W2 series. Perhaps we could get partial original plot like they did with Yellow.

P.S. Several more 5th gen Pokemon have appeared in the recent 2 BW chapters, so that only brings us down to 17 who have not yet appeared.

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Quote Originally Posted by Coronis View Post
    I suppose it is mainly due to the lack of publishing medium for the series. In the past, there were three regular magazines featuring PokeSP and each series could run independently on their monthly magazine. Since the big cancellation issue that occurred during the simultaneous release of the Platinum and HGSS chapters, which eventually were forced to make way for BW, the writers seemed hesitant to repeatthe same thing, especially when Ichiban is technically the only regular magazine while Fan is an irregular release. Fan basically supplements the plotholes in the Ichiban story now.

On another note, I don't know how much the writers have decided on how to portray the B2W2 series, whether it will be lengthy like RS and DP, or as in the remakes. All we have is a prologue so far, and it occurred even before the BW events. Elements of B2W2 are already starting to appear in BW, like the Pledge Grove and the mentioning of Flocessy Town. We have no clue whether the B2W2 protagonists are going to be separate characters or the writers will decide to pull another costume change. All the BW legendaries aside from Kyurem have been also featured (bar Keldeo's Resolute Forme and the genies' Therian Formes). I personally hope that the Kyurem plot isn't the only thing holding up the entire B2W2 series. Perhaps we could get partial original plot like they did with Yellow.

P.S. Several more 5th gen Pokemon have appeared in the recent 2 BW chapters, so that only brings us down to 17 who have not yet appeared.

Coronis~

If 5th gen not have any new versions release after, this obvious we will get Mewtwo and Genesect in B2W2......

And since the official release Deoxy as a Pokemon of Team Plasma, I even think Deoxy may also appear......

In addition, Pt and HGSS began serialization after the game sale half a year.

B2W2 significantly more slowly expanded, although it may also be relevant with the number of the magazine and the release time of the game......

I hope that this represents Kusaka is well thought out how to develop the next B2W2.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234