Thread: Ps3, COD WAW error code 102, please please please help!

Exclamation Ps3, COD WAW error code 102, please please please help!

Basically title says all. I was re-directed here by a moderator, so please help me fix this, WAW is the only Cod game im allowed and it cant break on me!
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Are you sure the error code number is only 102? I thought all PS3 error codes were 6 or 7 degits long.

When do you get the error code? And what firmware is your PS3?
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

I received it about 2 days ago, it says something about DB hardware or something, I have no mods installed or anything, so i can't see any reason for it to break, but i'll check my Ps3 again and check it again, see what It says....

Ok, so it says Error ID 102 and it then says 'BD_EXTERNATION_IN_DB' or something like that. And then when i went on zombies, it said i was level 1, prestige 0. My worst fear >:'( but anyways, any help would be much appreciated
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 14th November 2012 at 5:52 PM.

Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by THEIRONDONUT View Post
    I received it about 2 days ago, it says something about DB hardware or something, I have no mods installed or anything, so i can't see any reason for it to break, but i'll check my Ps3 again and check it again, see what It says....

Ok, so it says Error ID 102 and it then says 'BD_EXTERNATION_IN_DB' or something like that. And then when i went on zombies, it said i was level 1, prestige 0. My worst fear >:'( but anyways, any help would be much appreciated
    Well I just did some searching around and it seems that there's a nationwide problem with people getting that error. Apparently a patch to fix it is "coming soon". Though I have no idea how soon that'll be.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Ok thanks. My friend on my bus says i should buy a new one, but im not so sure. I'll wait and see what happens, but thanks for all of your help really appreciate it

Just to let you know, with all of the work on Black ops 2 patches for ps3 and the freezing problems it may be a while before WaW gets a patch.

ok then, i suppose ill have to wait