Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unity of the Universe(Ben 10 RP) [RP]

OCC: Bear in mind Sam, that Mark is in America, not Cardiff, and as you had mentioned that you are about to attack mark, I assume you are now in New York. I will do Conner's post separately.

Mark Tyler
    New York
    America
    Earth

Mark had finally arrived. About 1 hour later, and a lot of vocal re-enactments of dubstep, and he had reached the harbour. He was surprised the Ultimatrix had lasted an hour. It usually barely lasted ten minutes. Hmm, another puzzle for another day. He heard the Ultimatrix bleep, and a small flash of red light, indicating that it had re-charged. Suddenly, he felt the air change, and a chill ran down his spine. He stepped into an abandoned section of the harbour, and selected PyroMark on his dial. He got Matrix, which he though was Ok. "well, At least I can take control of the machinery surrounding me, and perchance my foe uses more of his mechanical organisms against me, then I shall turn his toys against him!" He then glanced over his shoulder, and as he turned, he saw a small robotic army surrounding him...
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Rodger Kensington
    Unknown Ship, Pacific Ocean, of the coast of Los Angelas

After flying for almost a mile out, Rodger was impressed that he wasn't tired at all. His fins, rotating around him, needed little or no effort to move. After messing around with some aerodynamic tricks, he remembered his task and continued towards the ship.

Once he reached the ship, he was able to get onboard by increasing the amount of air coming from his chest holes. He landed on deck and began to yell "Hello? Is there anyone here? I'm here to help." in a deep, slow, monotone voice. He realized he might scare people in this form, but he had no idea how to change back.

Just then, as he passed by a large peice of scaffolding, he heard a distant buzzing noise. At first he thought it was a helicopter, and he waved his fins up high. But as it approached, it looked like some kind of robot bug. Then it shot at him. With lazers.

Today just kept getting worse and worse for Rodger.

Blasted backwards by the lazer. Rodger struggled to get up and hide. He ran into an alleyway, but realized too late it was a dead end. He turned and saw the robug, a groteshque fusion of insect and machine.

A thought accured to Rodger as it approached. If he can blast air from his stomach to fly, then maybe....

Focusing all he could, he sent a typhoon strengh blast of air at the robot, causing it to fall off the boat. Rodger quickly ran away, looking for a new hiding spot.
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

Colby Stilton
    New York, America, Earth

Colby Stilton stayed hidden in the water. He felt a minor disturbance within hisminions. "Grrr..." he growled before the drones began to attack. These drones were now controlled by Colby, manually. This may be a tough job, but it was worth it. A few narwhal-like drones attempted to scout for Mark, stealthily.

The nidhoggs, fully organic and under the control of Hel, outnumbered Colby's drones. These dragon-like beings may be purely vegetarian, but they can still leave quite a mark on people. The wingless, draconic creatures then proceeded to scout for the Red Omnitrix Wielder. To back them up, Hel summoned undead as well to aid her. Being the former guardian of Hel, she had great necromancy.

Colby had everything according to plan. For now, at least. Now, Colby too needed to make a move. He then proceeded to swim towards the shore, before transforming back into the fully human-like being Colby Stilton, in gothic lolita clothing. "Hmmm... If what they say is true..." Colby then formed a chrome-hued Omnitrix emblem on himself once more. This time, while there was no visible change, he felt extremely organic and softer. He had turned into a human. He knew that humans had skills that most humans themselves could not discover. But the question is - what skills?
    Please help my dragons

Mark Tyler
    New York, America

Mark saw first, the narwhal-like drones scouting out a path around him, sealing him in to the docking bay. Then, he saw the draconic beasts march up to him in battalions, and in between these mighty beasts, marched hordes of undead warriors. Some where armed with shields and spears, swords and daggers, clad in rusty chain-mail and nordic helmets. Others where more modern, with M4 Rifles and combat gear strapped onto them. His amazingly quick and clever mind, processed the enemy numbers, physical advantages, and the likeliest outcomes. He then said these out loud to the oncoming foes, partly to give him time to think of a way to combat these many enemies, partly to reassure himself. He wasn't all machine, which slightly made him lose an edge. Mind of machine, heart of human. That's what the soul does. "Robotic Narwhal Drones. Weak at the underbelly, susceptible to heavy concentrated fire, but that would require a strong weapon and a long period of time, both of which I am devoid. However, I can adapt this machinery-" He picked up a few broken lightbulbs, a small car tyre, a few segments of pipe, and a solar panel that had fallen out of a container as it was being lifted from the boat it was on to a stacking in the dockyard. He then assembled then into a glove that looked exactly like a fully black Portal 2 Gun, and slotted it onto his hand. The techno-organic skin pattern around his body, warped around his hand, so it looked like all the lines from hisarm, all the way to his chest, where connected. "There. That should provide both a laser powerful enough to harm the drones, and the draconic beings, and my physical pulse blasts that are discharged from my fingertips, should be enough to shatter the frail bone structure of the undead. So, in the word of an 11th century vagabond: AVAST YE!!!
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123