Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unity of the Universe(Ben 10 RP) [RP]

OoC: Go ahead and post your villain once you're done. We could use more.

Touko Ikezawa
    Northern Pennysylvania

Desert Eagle was rather astonished. The metallic being flew out of the car when Mark opened the door, before letting out an eagle-like screech before looking down at her chest emblem, covered in green lines. After a while, Touko transformed back human, fully clothed, while Yuu came out in one piece.

Touko was a silent woman who said little to none. She then helped Yuu get up before shaking his hand as a way of thanks, presuming he didn't really understand bowing. She then noted what Mark said.

"Omnitrix?" Touko was new to this word. She put her medical eyepatch back on. She found this word rather interesting. She then turned to Yuu. "Unitrix. Omni. Uni."

This heavily implied that Touko understood things. She may speak like a child, but she had quite a remarkable level of intellect and skill. Touko noted that her Omnitrix was still sparking a little, so she decided to transform once more. This time, she suceeded in transforming into the even more petite and adorable Hecate, donned with a witch-like outfit.

"Hecate!" The new form shouted before she reached for her choker, pressing a few buttons on the Omnitrix located on her choker. After a short while, she turned back into Touko, knowing that all was alright.

The silent woman went back into the car. All's well that ends well, or so it seems.

Colby Stilton
    Stilton Mansion, ???

Colby sighed. "Look on the bright side..." Colby spoke as he looked at the screen. The code that 'Unitrix' removed latched onto him temporarily before deleting itself. The only thing Colby managed to acquire was the blueprints of what appeared to be a Prototype Omnitrix.
    "That is an awfully small maximum capacity. Well, that's not difficult to fix. I can make the hardware... but I need DNA..."

He printed the blueprints out before placing his hand on it. Tron-like wires started to appear on the blueprints, before they began to disappear. He then generated a replica of the Omnitrix on his left wrist, and decided to select an alien, only to find two forms - a human and an odd, cyclops being with tron-like markings. He already had human-like traits, and he also already had abilities similiar to the cyclops thing. They were rather redundant.

"I guess I still need ten more..."

He knew that even this enhanced prototype was bound to be glitchy, so he needed a real Omnitrix. To him, this was reality, where prototypes are and will always be inferior to succesors, except his sister, who was rather on-par with him.
    Please help my dragons

OOC: It's gonna take a while on the villain... I mean, I'm just saying... (and no that bold isn't signifigant at all why is it even there I dunno) Also, this thread needs more people PERIOD.

(Wait, if you have Yuu's human DNA, does that mean you can transform into Mark?)

----------------------

MARK TOBOR (The Mark who's actually doing something!)

"WOW! I GOT HER TO TALK! APSHFREWHERQFEQPHFEOIGHEOFHQRREPPQRJFZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZ-"

"Darn it Yuu, stop freaking out already. Yes, she can talk."

It was still extremely obvious that Yuu was staring at Touko, expecially after her (brief nonetheless) transformation. Even after the group got back in the car and they were on the road, Yuu was staring and talking at and to her, and not Mark.

Initially. Eventually, Mark became aware that Yuu was trying to get his attention. "What is it?"

"Do you know why she doesn't talk? I wanna know why she doesn't talk!"

Mark rolled his eyes. "Brain of a supercomputer, mind of a child. I don't know. Either she's just really shy, or she's autistic. Either one is possible, really." He turned back to the road. "Honestly, if she doesn't want to talk, maybe you should honor that. Give it a rest."

Yuu seemed to mull this over for a second. "Okay." He then promptly fell asleep.

Mark sighed. "Well, that's that over with..." He turned back to the girl. "You never did say where you wanted to go, by the way."
    Pokemon TCG revamped: The game! - A link to my game. It's locked now, but I'm working on reviving it. If you attempt to recreate it, I will EAT YOU.

...what? I know that I agree with this entirely.

OoC: Nope, sadly. He merely transforms into a fully organic version of himself. And his Mechomorph form is blue-wired.

Colby Stilton
    Stilton Mansion, ???

"Say, I wonder if this could work out..." Colby smiled as he used his newly-acquired high-level tech to transform into a human. He looked the same, except with an Omnitrix emblem on his newly-formed choker.
    "My greatest desire... it may be a weak form, but this is truly the greatest desire..." Colby proceeded to sigh before transforming back.
    "Now is not the time. I have to do what I must... A predator never gives up on its prey..." Colby snapped his fingers. An idea came to his head.
    He took out a rather large ox horn. "Ah yes, the gift from Nurarihyon's clan. This is the horn of a Gyuki. It ate many of Nurarihyon's soldiers mercilessly, until he avenged them..."
    He then took out a dead specimen of a sand-gold arachnid, about the size of a soccer ball. It was preserved in amber. "The Sabaku Birdeater. Name says it all."
    Only 98 more to acquire, he thought. With that, he told his familiar, "Hel, we have sufficient information based on alien sightings and actual-seen transformations. I believe that we have one thing to do before we proceed. Don't worry about our current mission. We can analyze it while we're out there."

Touko Ikezawa
    Northern Pennyslyvania

Touko giggled a little over what happened. Yuu may have seemed quite the paedophile, but she found him hillarious. She then turned to Mark, before proceeding to take out a few printed pictures of alien sightings, all of which have the Omnitrix emblems of varying colours, including one of an absurdly humongous Grim Reaper with the pink Omnitrix emblem.

"I came here, to find them..." Touko spoke very little once more. The locations of the sightings were written in Japanese, but the Universal Translator function on the Omnitrix could always fix that.

Nemetrix Class Drone 01
    Aberstwyth

A mite-like drone began to crawl along the route. This drone was the first of Colby's latest series of non-sentient combat drones, sent down to earth a few hours after the start of his mission. This drone was different from most drones of the same shape - it had an odd, pink emblem with white teeth patterns on the top and bottom.

While the predator was not built for the prey, it could still fare well. With that, the drone began to transform into an eagle-sized ochre spider. The arachnid shot a strong, resistant layer of webs onto a nearby red-hued Omnitrix wielder. It noted that the Omnitrix was rather... different.

OoC: Here's a little titbit on the spider
    Species: Sabaku Birdeater
    Home Planet: Sabaku
    Abilities: The Sabaku Birdeater is the natural predator of Desert Eagle's race, the Gaiafalcon. Their strong shots of webs overcome air resistance with ease, allowing enhanced accuracy. Their bites are some of the most painful in the galaxy, and their poison, while deadly, is easily cured through basic Plumber first-aid. They can bite through even the toughest metal.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 4th December 2012 at 9:54 PM.
    Please help my dragons

OCC: sorry again Sam for accidentally bunnying you on the TT thread. I have basically cut everything out of my post, so its up to you how the heroes escape and stuff unfolds. Also, if you haven't been following Mark TYLER, not Tobor's signup. you will notice that my hero gains 2 new transformations, sorta...

Mark Tyler
    Snowdonia,
    Wales,
    UK,
    Earth

Mark checked the co-ordinates on his Ultimatrix. Yep, this was the place. When Mark had arrived in Snowdonia as his first-sightseeing stop, he remembered that he had only Ł80 on him, and the nearest cash withdrawal from the village he was staying in was 15 Miles away, and it was 7:30PM in the evening, and snowing. He had gone into a local tavern, and asked if he could do some jobs for the Landlord to earn his night's stay. The Landlord then told him that his Car, Television, Fridge, Microwave, and other electrical appliances had gone missing, including an ATM. The landlord was having trouble keeping up with business, with the locals now being unable to watch the rugby on the local Inn/Pub telly, and he had seen a large thing dragging something that looked like his fridge, up the mountain late one night. So naturally, Mark had to turn out at 9:00PM at night, despite the Landlords best efforts of telling him that he would inevitably be killed. It was dark. It was cold. And mark was annoyed. He was wearing a red, leather padded hooded parka, which stifled the cold largely, but he was still cold. He trudged on through the snow, unaware of the eyes staring at him...

He decided that walking was stupid, and even though he knew that something could attack him and the Ultimatrix would be uncharged, he was past the point of caring. He twisted the dial, and selected RedDevil. Surprisingly, the Ultimatrix obeyed. Mark felt himself sprout an arrowhead tail, he felt his Parka shrink into the tight fitting suit of RedDevil, and he felt his ears morph into an elvish pointed shape. His eyes rolled into his head, and revealed pure green eyes, to match his suit. His skin turned red, and small claws grew. He was: "RED-DEVIL!!!!" shouted out mark, in his deep German voice (Nightcrawler). He then began to teleport up the mountain, from his current point, to a point in the horizon. Each time, he disappeared with a cloud of red smoke... and reappeared in a cloud of red smoke. He did this twice, and by then he was far enough up the mountain to see the summit. He teleported to the summit, and was surprised by what he saw. "That's...Unusual..."

He was facing a large device, composed of all the items that the landlord had described. It seemed to be a transmitter of sorts. And then a huge Yeti-like creature appeared from the darkness of the snowy, blowing Summit of Mount Snowdon (looks like the yeti out of the beginning of Star Wars 5: T.E.S.B.) It laughed as it spoke. Its voice sounded like Arnold Schwarzenegger, but in a monotone. "Yes, mighty Ultimatrix wielder. I built this. I must have attracted you, as the world runs in panic, as it beholds my weapon of mass destruction. I, Hugo T. Yetisworth, will destroy the world, by transforming all of the worlds aeroplanes, into Golden Syrup! Muahahahahaha-eh?" The fearsome creature paused, to find Mark crying with laughter. "Dude, you're not serious are you?" he said in his german accent. The yeti frowned. "I am deadly serious, elf thingy. It would cause massive congestion in the arial-traffic department, plus the cost would be a large sum of money" Suddenly, Mark was doubting that this thing was really an alien at all. It sure didn't seem like one. And that stuff wasn't piled up at all. It looked more like a- "Gah! Enough of these games!" roared the alien, and it charged at Mark.

Mark teleported behind the yeti, and punch it at lightning speed, back and forth, making the alien cry out in pain as it was drove toward the edge of the summit. Mark carried on punching it in the back, but right before it fell off of the precipice, it jumped up in the air and collided with Mark, who managed to teleport back to the appliances before he was squished. The Yeti then roared, and ran toward Mark. Mark was ready for a fight, and would have easily beat the yeti hands down... But the yeti summoned a ball of ice in his hands, and shot it at RedDevil. RedDevil was restrained and frozen. Even if he wanted to teleport out, it seemed as though the ice had moulded itself to him exact position, meaning that if mark tried to teleport. He would explode into Ice. and to top it all off nicely, Mark timed out.

The Yeti advanced menacingly, and Mark began to play with his ultimatrix, madly searching for another alien. He managed to free his arms. The Yeti began to charge at mark full speed, intending to smash Mark to pieces whilst he was frozen. Mark did a combination of alien rotations on his ultimatrix. Emeraldite, RedDevil, Matrix, Aquatikus, Matrix, Emeraldite, Matrix, Prowl- The ultimatrix bleeped. "All transformations functional. DNA acquiring function active" Mark shut his eyes as The Yeti bore down on him, and slammed down the Ultimatrix dial. He felt himself began to change...

Mark felt his feet round into boot-like feet. He felt 3 pairs of spikes emerge from his back, similar to emeraldite, escept none of these crackled with energy, and instead of the top emerald spikes, they where just the same as the other 2 pairs. His head burst into flame, and Mark called out the name of his latest transformations: "PYROMARK!!!" He exploded the ice around him by surging his body temperature to 300 degress, melteting all the snow in a 2 metre radius around him. He tucked in his legs as he jumped up into the air, doing a spider-man-like pose, before blasting heat out of his palms. These sent him flying up into the air, whilst it helped him escape the Yeti, and the fire, whilst not very strong or hot, dazed the Yeti as he surged through with his momentum.

Mark then glided down on a jet of flame. As he landed, He clenched both his fists. He felt the temperature get hotter and hotter, and his hands began to shake with energy. He realesed it all in one giant burst, setting the Yeti on fire. There was a flash of green light, and a scrwany looking child stood in the Yeti's place, furiously beating his smoking tweed jumper. As Mark timed out of his new fiery transformation, he noticed something next to the nerd. Next to him was a rainbow coloured crystal. The child seemed to have somehow absorbed the Crystal, and transformed into that alien. Suddenly, Marks red ultimatrix glowed yellow, and the crystal flew into the Ultimatrix. Right before it touched the surface of the watch, it broke up into a substance mixed with millions of data pixels, but looking like hundreds of thousands of red DNA particles. The ultimatrix screen flashed blue. "New DNA sample acquired" it said. Mark groaned. "I wish Azmuth had given me an instruction maunual for my 20th Birthday instead of that book of science" And with that, happy thought, he slammed down on the dial of the ultimatrix, not caring what he was, as long as he could get hone quick. He was freezing. He got... Aquatikus. Groaning, and staying in humanoid form, he formed ice skates on his feet, and blasted a trail of ice down the mountain as he skated. He sighed (Mark has Big Chill's voice when in Aquatikuses humanoid form) "You gotta love Wales" he said.

The next day, Mark left for the nearest seaside resort he could. He traveled to Aberystwth, A) because their was a direct route to Cardiff via the M56, and B) because it was the hotest place around. He didn't notice the spider-like mite, crawling across the railings. He just cared that he was warm. For once in Wales, it was hot and sunny. "Well," he said, as the spider crawled toward his unknowing hand, readying its web-like Utimatrix fracturing beam. "This should be a nice, quiet day..."

OCC: Please can Sam let me take the aftermath of the drones effects into my own hands? It's just that I got a great story in my mind for this one. many thanks, Donut
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

OoC: Aftermath of drone's effects, very well. But I'll control the drone.

Nemetrix Class Drone 01
    Aberstwyth

The arachnid hissed when its web had latched onto a target. Being a predator, it used its extreme level of strength to pull the human towards it. Like a jumping spider, it proceeded to use great agility to hop onto its target. It growled, before it was ready to bite. The emblem on its collar began to analyse the red Omnitrix.

Colby Stilton
    ???

Colby was travelling planets now. Being capable of creating machinery from his body, he generated a whole ship out of his body to sail across the galaxy.

"So, this is Sorceria? They may be a highly advanced race, but I guess they do care about nature..." Colby smiled. "I guess I can improve on my magic while I'm here..."
    "Ummm, master, we still do have an important mission," Hel noted
    "Ah yes. I have to acquire a sample of what Earthlings call- wait a second, I should've just went to Greece."

With that, they entered a cave, before recieving a transmission.
    "Hmm, looks like the wrong predator can handle the wrong prey pretty well..." Colby gazed upon a small screen. "My project looks successful so far. I can't deny how easy this could get."

???

"Sir, we have identified a suspicious entity in the plain area..." a young wizard-like child appeared, "I believe it is the fabled Colby Stilton."
    "Wait, what? I thought the Stiltons were a myth among magicians. Colby Stilton is depicted to be a god of mischief, stealing and gathering technology, for his purposes and the purposes of others. Surely he can't possibly exist... does he?"
    The man speaking before them was a young man with silver hair and elven ears, along with a silver cross as a necklace. "So if Colby Stilton is reality, then I suppose the man Azmuth spoke of was really who I thought it was... men, gather a team."
    Please help my dragons

Damian Kai
    Los Angeles, California

Unfortunately for Damian, the device fused to his wrist was not the only one now associated with him. A mite-like robot, the size of a cat, flew out of nowhere and launched a missile volley directly at Damian. Had he not heard the telltale whistling sound and quickly ducked into an alley, Damian would have been killed instantly.

"What the hell?!" Damian yelled. He looked up and saw the mite robot. "Great, now what's that thing supposed to be?"

The mite fired off a stream of bullets, and Damian instinctively activated the device. He failed to see what he was transforming into, however, and instead simply hoped for the best. He felt his body hardening, and--assuming himself to now be made of bullet-proof material--he folded his arms in front of him in a protective posture.

The bullets, however, did not bounce off like he had anticipated. Instead, they pierced his body and went all the way through the other side.

"OW!" Damian cried, feeling the pain from the bullets but none of the fatal effects. He looked over himself, finding that he had transformed into what appeared to be a gorilla made from Lego bricks. "You're kidding, right? Why am I made out of plastic?!"

He reached up for a roof, and his arm built itself up as it extended to the roof's edge. He grabbed on and pulled himself onto the roof, now at eye-level with the mite.

"You want to play, huh?" Damian snapped at the mite. "Try this on for size!"

He stretched his arm out, intending to give the robotic mite the hardest punch that it ever recieved...
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

How far will one boy go to prove something?

Drones
    Los Angeles, California

The drone was pushed back by a plastic fist. It managed to resist the heavy impact, and no one knows what it was made of. It had enough speed to stretch its two fore-legs to grab the retracting fist, before summoning a powerful buzzsaw in place of the gatling guns to slice the fist into numerous tiny pieces at great speeds, before grabbing a piece and retracting it into its containment unit.

It was odd indeed. Instead of continuing the assault, the mite-like drone simply began to fly away, hoping that the gorilla doesn't catch up with it. Since it was damaged by the primary-coloured primate, it could only fly up to about the height of twenty metres above ground. It required time to self-repair and regenerate its damaged parts.

To back it up, a pair of levitating, narwhal-like machines literally rammed through the block-based being with their drill-horns, before hovering in front of it to stall for time. The beast was brittle, but its will was strong.

Colby Stilton
    ???

"That's all we need for now, Hel. I believe we need to return home to create more Nemetrix Drones..." Colby sighed after leaving the cave. "Three heads are quite hard to deal with. And some of the species were at the top of their food chains so we'll just have to improvise."
    As they were about to leave the cave, they were surrounded by multiple Incantasapien magicians, all dressed in white. It was a mix between magician clothes and a space suit. They aimed their staffs at Colby.

"Is there a matter at hand? I am really busy at the moment..." Colby smiled in front of them.

"This is the Plumbers. We are suspecting you, Mr Stilton, of-"
    They were all interrupted by a sudden smokescreen, blocking their views. When their view was cleared, Colby was gone.
    Please help my dragons

OOC: Sorry for not posting for a while, my character is so removed that I'm having trouble thinking of anything. Also, if you need predators of my characters animorphs aliens, I can provide them. Just ask and I'll pm them to you by Friday

Rodger Kensington
    Park Ranger Station, California

After following the trail for almost 10 hours, the exhausted Rodger collapsed in front of the local Ranger Station, where the receptionist took him inside. Several volunteer rangers applied first aid, even though Rodger had no major injuries. He was, however, dehydrated, had major foot bunyons, and bruised ankles. He had slept through all of this, and was just begining to regain consciousness. Paramedics had been called, but due to the remoteness of the ranger station, they had not yet arrived.

Rodger was just waking up, groggily trying to sit up. A voise spoke to his right. "Shhhhhhh, don't move too fast child. Your still not fit for running round again."

Rodger looked up at the receptionist. She was old, probably 50 or so, with dark, curly hair and a southern tone to her voice. She spoke again, softly, with a motherly voice. "You get a bit more shuteye, Ill make ya something to eat."

Rodger, not really listining and more tired than he has ever been, laid back his head and fell asleep once more.
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

Occ: Ok then. I may give the drone some time off after the initial fight, I was thinking after it scanned the Ultimatrix, it would scuttled off into the darkness, and at the end of my post, we can start the final Nemetrix Drone vs Annoyed Sarcastic Overpowered 20 year-old in bleak Welsh seaside.

Mark Tyler (not to be confused with the infamous Mark Tobor)
    Leisure Pier
    Aberystwyth
    Wales
    Uk
    Earth

Mark noted his surroundings before the suprise of the attack. Hour was leaning on your steroetypical bulbous green railings, that you would find at a seaside location in the UK. About 5 metres to his left, their was a large boardwalk pier, with many attractions, including a ferris wheel. To his right, the Path continued. Behind him was a curving row of mismatched Brightly Couloured Houses. Below him, was a short pebble beach, which was quickly interupted by the sea. As Mark sighed with warmth and relief, The Mite struck...

The Mite began to reel Mark in. Damn, that thing was strong. It seemed to bind Mark's hand to the railing, before poising over the Red Ultimatrix and scanning it. It seemed confused, as if it had encountered something similar, perhaps an omnitrix, but never before an Ultimatrix. He saw data flash upon the Screen, and the Ultimatrix began to call out random data bytes stored on its hard-drive. It began to access Mark's personal data, and stuff about his aliens.

"Name: Mark Tyler. Status: Rookie Plumber, wielder of Ultimatrix Mk. 7. Rank: Rookie. Previous History within Galvan data Library: Once saved the Milky Way from a small scouting fleet for Malware's (see other article titled: Malware) planned army invasion. No other major Catastrophe's associated with Mark Tyler, other than various acounts of Vandalism on Galvan Prime (see article titled: Galvan Prime, Criminal record OR Omnitirx and Ultimatrix wielders, Galvan Prime assistance) Alien Designated #002. Designated Codename (applied by user) "Sonar" Species name:- ERROR! ERROR! ULTIMATRIX DNA CONTAMINATED. MIXED DNA WILL BE EJECTED IN PHYSICAL FORM- and after a further buzzing noise, The ultimatrix shot out a purple beam (similar to the return beam on Pokemon anime, pokeball 'Return' beam) which blasted back both Mark and the Mite. Mark didn't see the Mite for a while after that... He was too fixated on the monster in front of him.

It seemed as though Aquatikus had escaped from the Ultimatrix, except this one was a variaton of different purples, rather than a mix of blues. He breathed out icy air. A few nearby tourist, who had been attracted by the man cuffed to the Railing with the speaking watch, screamed at this startling sight. Aquatikus was attracted by the noise, and fired a very fine, thin beam of ice at them, which was promptly intercepted by Mark. The blast of Aquatikus breaking free of the watch, had shattered the mysterious Mite's webs, and sent it scuttling back off to prepare a counter attack. As Mark dived sideways to absorb the affect, he selected Emeraldite in midair, and slammed down upon the dial. But as Mark was now begining to think optimistically, he could see that, in Azmuth's book, would be: "One of THOSE days" But the transformation that he received in place of Emeraldite was rather good.

He felt his head round into a rugby ball shape, and the skin on his back turn into the wiry data skin, similar to a galvanic mechamorph. He was "SONAR!!!" he yelled, in his metallic voice (the same as ultimate echo echo, or ViceGrip, for further referance) His red skin, both his robotic front, and his computerised back, coursed with red. In mid jump, he let out a scream that shattered the ice that flew like a dagger toward the tourist, landing with a roll into a heroic kneeling pose. At least he knew what could beat Emeraldite, should he ever turn rouge like aquatikus. Speaking of Emeraldite, this pose reminded him of his first ever transformation, and the pose he did as he rolled after slicing that Robot into a shish kebab. Ah, good times. No time to reminisce now, he tought. I've got a job to do.

He rolled from his kneeling pose, as Aquatikus switched from ice to its prefered element: water. It shot a jet of water toward Sonar. Sonar again, produced a sonic scream, driving Aquatikus back, away from the tourists, onto a small section of the pebble beach below. It slowly walked backward, and Mark only realised the creatures plan before it was too late. Unable to stop it, Sonar watched helplessly as Aquatikus did a backward roll, transforming into his Animal form, before loping into the water. His hind legs formed together and twisted, and merged into a giant fin, and its forearms merged into smaller fins, so it sort of resembled a giant shark. It sped away, into the reef. Sonar groaned. "Huh. Guess it's going to be a long day, after all" He said. And with that, he waded into the water.

OCC: Sorry Sam, had to split it into to parts, so no further mention of the nemetrix drone in this post. If you want to mention something in a post before I post how the Drone and Mark encounter each other again, you could either just leave it for now, or maybe talk about Colby sending the Mite combat commands, or showing it processing some of the data it scanned, maybe certain aliens attributes, I dunno, whatever you decide, it's up to you.

Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

OoC: Why yes Grassmaster, I would appreciate that.

Nemetrix Class Drone 01
    Aberstwyth, Earth

The spider-like entity managed to acquire quite a bit of information on the Omnitrix wielder, in addition to a scale of the escaping purple creature. This was good, for it at least. The spider creature then proceeded to transform into a shining, spherical crystal, which then started to turn all liquid and dashed away at high speeds. No one knew what was up, but we all know it will probably return, and hard.

As soon as this one left, another similiar mite-like machine appeared, this time with an orange emblem and an '02' on its back. It lurked in the shadows, and watched the Red Omnitrix wielder do his thing and fight his aquatic opponent.

Colby Stilton
    Stilton Mansion, ???

"Ah, it's great to be back home! Huh?"

Colby was greeted by his Nemetrix Class Drone 01. It summoned a tiny scale from its containment unit and gave it to Colby.

"A welcome back gift? Awww... thank you..." Colby smiled brightly as he petted his machine. He grabbed the reverse-engineered Omnitrix he acquired from blueprints and inserted the tiny scale inside.

"Aquatic abilities? Hmm... Up to par. Well, I hope my regular drone brings back some Segmentasapien DNA..." Colby hoped. The DNA of the colourful gorilla could change many things.
    Please help my dragons

Mark Tyler
    Aberysthwyth Seaside
    Wales
    UK
    Earth

As Sonar waded up to his head, he pondered how exactly he was going to chase Aquatikus rouge DNA sample. It would take to long to transform out, recharge, then turn into Aquatikus himself, before catching up to the renegade alien, and he didn't fancy scrolling his newly unlocked transformations and experimenting with them. Another time, perhaps. And anyway, he didn't fancy transforming out of his current form, as the water was at head height, and sonar was 1/4 of a metre higher than Mark, so... You do the maths. He clenched his fists in anger, and found them retract into his hands, and a circular surface appear on his palms. He then had an idea. He plunged his head under the water.

He could adjust his eyes to the murkiness of the water. He did not need to breathe, and did not take on water through his mouth, nostrils, or any other area in his body. And best of all, his body was streamlined perfectly. He dived, and felt holes appear in the soles of his feet. His hands and his feet blasted out a barrage of sonic sound-waves, which propelled him through the water at a speed of 60 knots per hour. He blasted through the water, the ground becoming deeper, and deeper, until he was half a mile out to sea. "Ultimatrix? How much longer do I have in this form?" 'Seven minutes, fifty-two seconds remaining' It relied to his question. He was now in murky-dark waters, and even though he could witch to his water-proofed night-vision, which would have enabled him to see perfectly again, he chose to activate the headlights rimmed around his eyes. He wanted to make himself a target for the prey. Now all he had to do was locate the predator, and then attract it.

Mark stopped in motion, about four metres from the surface. He asked his body to calculate the temperature, and how far down he was from the outer crust. 'Temperature: -2 Degrees Celsius. Depth from seabed: 2 Metres, approx.' So he wasn't even too far down, and it was already almost pitch black. He held up both his arms, and let out a silent blast of sonic energy. He had set the sonar to a 2 mile radius, for he knew that Aquatikus would never have retreated, merely lay in wait for his foolish prey. And as the information relayed to Sonar himself, his Wiry-red veins in his back pulsated, processing the data... Bingo. He was now homing in on Sonar fast, faster than any boat, at a rate of 120 Knots. He knew that this was a casual speed for an Aquafrigian. After all, he had transformed into him enough times. He also knew that, even though the Sonar had been a tiny, almost invisible pulse, Aquatikus would have sensed it from anywhere in the world. A great adapter, amazing fighter on land, Phenomenal in water. He would even say that Aquafrigian's where superior to even a seasoned Piscciss Volann. Sonar began racing at top speed toward the shore. Mark knew he would be dead within seconds if he faced the Water-land hybrid in the water... But on land, it was a different story.

He activated his sensors about 10 metres from the shore. Crap. His mechamorphic environmental sensors on his back, where telling him that Aquatikus was only 5 metres behind, at a speed of a still leisurely 160 knots. Sonar increased his speed to his maximum 180 Knots, and shot upward, out of the water, and landed on his feet on the wooden pier. The Dog-like shark burst out of the water, merging his fins and tail into his usual legs, and did a dive-roll, morphing into his hooded humanoid form. He then preceded to fire short, rapid bullets formed out of water, from his hands, directly at Sonar's face. Once again, Sonar's Galvanic Mechamorph sensor-skin on his back prevailed. At the processing data of 0.0034 seconds, he calculated the trajectory and aim of the bullets, and proceeded to fire his own bullets made of pure sound from the circular holes in his palms. There was an explosion of smoke where every bullet of a different element collided. None of Sonars missed.

Sonar then proceeded to wrap up this Mexican stand-off, by firing a horizontal wave of weak sound, weak enough to run through, but strong enough to repel Aquatikuses heavy ranged attacks, enticing the form-changing being to make the fatal mistake. It did. Aquatikus rolled, and morphed into his Beast-form, and galloped toward Mark, who, at the last second, gripped the water-beast's head by the temples, and sent a short, sharp burst of sound, that knocked the monster out cold. The monster receded back into the watch in a beam of blue, as if he was being re-aquired into the watch. And Mark timed out in a flash of yellowy-gold. "Well, that's that taken care of" he thought, only to find himself facing an Orange drone, ready for combat, and analysing every detail of the Red Ultimatrix. "Or not" he said, gripping the watch tight and waiting a few seconds for it to recharge.

OCC: We can now begin the battle, I personally don't mind if you take another piece of DNA from my Ultimatrix, but remember that any copy of my original aliens come out in the negative colours of the original, unless it is scanned in whilst Mark is using the said form. You can make the drone launch an attack now, as I'll be on later, and ready to reply Mark's next movements, before I sign off. Well, chao for now!

Nemetrix Drone Class 02
    Aberstwyth Seaside, Earth

Once again, the incorrect predator was being used on the incorrect prey. The correct prey, however, was in the correct region. With that, the drone slammed down on its collar emblem, before beginning to transform into a giant draconic beast. It had the beak of a bird of prey, and its feathers were a shining golden-brown, with a head covered in silvery-white feathers. While it had many bird-like features, the tail and the plates on its back were still draconic.

The humongous dragon-eagle thing then summoned its feathery wings, taking flight towards the red Omnitrix wielder. It screeched like a hawk before attempting to grab the human with the red Omnitrix by using one of its front talons. The bird of prey then soared into the sky. Using its keen eyes, the bird proceeded to soar across the waters. It can be presumed to be a migratory species, seeing that it didn't seem to run out of energy after quite a while of restless flight.

Where the bird was taking the boy was a big mystery. But it was ready just in case he retaliated. The collar emblem on its collar behan to synch with the red Omnitrix, as it attempted to absorb even more data and genetic code...

Colby Stilton
    Stilton Mansion, ???

"Master, are you forgetting something?" Hel questioned Colby.

"What are you talking about? My drone isn't going to fly all the way. Do you honestly think I'll let that guy know where I live?" Colby chuckled before gazing at his screen, "I wonder, it'd be great if I acquired Segmentasapien DNA. I can use it for many things apart from combat..."

He looked at his knock-off Omnitrix on the table. It now contained the genetic code of a few species - human, Galvanic Mechomorph and Aquafrigian.

"Say Master, why didn't you just grab the genetic code of the sentient species themselves?" Hel questioned once more.

"They are sentient, with differing battle styles and such. It is unwise to do so," Colby smiled. He was soon ready to fight against the Omnitrix wielders in person.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 7th December 2012 at 11:59 AM.
    Please help my dragons

Mark Tyler
    Somewhere off the coast of Wales
    Some ocean that Mark couldn't remember the name of
    Earth... But for how long?

The draconic eagle carried Mark high above the water, the pier, and the smoking wooden ground of where his lAtest battle had ensued. As the eagle-ish creature swooped above the clouds, Mark finally saw where the creature was headed. A giant ship shimmered into existence, and was no doubt behind all these so-called 'Nemetrix' drones. Mark did want to meet the creature's leader...

But not on it's terms. Mark quickly detached himself from the creature's grip, and he fell down onto what seems the command centre/the bridge of the ship. Mark the selected the silhouetted form of Prowl, and pressed down the dial. He immediately felt red hair sprout from everywhere on his body. He felt his arms become more thick and muscular, and his body shook as his eyes disapeared. He couldn't call out the name of his transformation, so instead he just roared.

He then turned intangible, melting through the roof, and losing in beast form in the main command deck. He hit the Ultimatrix symbol on his Left shoulder, and his fur retracted to his red leather jacket, as he stood face to face to the threat of azmuth and the rest of the universe, in the guise if none other, than the mythical magic-scientist, Colby Stilton...

Occ: I am well prepared for some dialogue, so whenever you are ready, but I'm posting on my phone so not great speed typing... Also, kinda off topic, but is Colby and kotamae (TT thread) related? Or do you Just like the surname Stilton?
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 7th December 2012 at 11:15 PM.

OoC: Colby's father/mother/hermaphrodite parent is the cousin of Kotamae's grandfather. Colby's dad isn't as scary as you think. Also, no one knows about, or has been to, the Stilton Mansion, save the Stiltons.

Nemetrix Drone Class 02
    Some ocean and in some ship, Earth

Sadly, there was no Colby, and no one has ever known about or found the Stilton Mansion. There was, however, another entity on board - a red serpentine chinese dragon of sorts with a red collar emblem akin to the eagle-dragon's. It gazed upon the red creature, before proceeding to charge at it.

Before the red dragon could start to chow down on the red mutt, it was struck with a hammer that seemed to be returning somewhere. The boomerang hammer returned to an odd person wearing a Guy Fawkes mask, a tuxedo and a bowler hat. The odd hammer returned to this humanoid entity, before the humanoid shouted towards the canine-like being, "RUN!"

The masculine voice probably confirmed his gender. A car-sized wolf then appeared to help the masked man.

Colby Stilton
    Stilton Mansion, ???

Colby gazed upon his screen. While the prey has taken the bait, the plan was interfered by a mysterious entity with a wolf.

"What... what have I done? I can't involve them in this..." Colby then sighed, "I don't think there is a choice, I require more DNA..."
    Please help my dragons

Mark Tyler (Currently Prowl)
    Colby Stilton's DNA retrieval ship (or at least that's where Mark thinks he is)
    Sea (near Welsh coast)
    Earth

Mark was confused. He expected to find the leader here, but found only an empty control panel, with a camera. A yellow screen appeared on the moniter, with the words "Welcome to the Big Brother house. You have been duped" but Mark wasn't focused on the message that much. He was focused on the man who had just entered the area, and fought off the dragon-drone (this was now what Mark would refer to the robot-nemetrix as) and saved his *** from becoming a fur coat for the creature's controller. Mark had to repay the man, and couldn't just run. He yapped at the man, and then morphed his body into the appropriate creature. It was a tank-built canine, red, with armour plates, tusks, and a laser-edged spike on the end of his tail. He then changed into camouflage mode, and together, with the man, began to stalk the prey.

OCC: I imagine that Mark would get as close as he could, being relatively invisible, and then launch a brutal assault. Your man could help, or just watch me fight. Your choice

Colby Stilton
    Stilton Mansion, ???

"If I want to fight them, I'll need more DNA. A lot, a lot more DNA. Let's see what I can do..." Colby wondered as he put on his newly knocked-off Omnitrix for a while to give it a little test. Not to mention he added a few features of his own, seeing that he built it based on the Unitrix, which lacked many abilities. The same went with his Nemetrix Drones, which was precisely why they could transform without an organic host.

He slammed down his watch and watched as his effeminate body began to change. His gothic lolita clothes were broken down by nanomechanisms, before it was finally replaced with a skin-tight suit, revealing his thighs and shoulders, covered in blue tron-like markings. His 'gloves' and 'stockings' too were similiarly designed. He wore a blue visor over his eyes and had his hair tied up in a ponytail, with a plug-like structure at the end.

"Alright, I guess I will have to do something..." It seems that this new form could do things Colby couldn't. Colby utilised machines he touches and creates, and requires more material to enhance a machine, but this new form could enhance and control machines on the spot.

Using his new form, Colby placed an arm on the screen, knowing what to do. "Heat vision? Heat vision."

Nemetrix Drone Classes 02 and 03
    Some ship, on some ocean, Earth

Being predators, both draconic beings too had a great sense of smell. The titans were able to sniff out the two and begin aiming fireballs at them. Whether it had hit, was hard to tell. They will still never know if the element of surprise would strike.

The constant crashing and smashing caused the ship to begin to sink. Meanwhile, a security camera began to transform into a missile launcher, before it began to fire missiles at the dog-like being, even though it was invisible. It shot continuous missiles that did not just aim for the canine, but also aimed for the Red Omnitrix emblem.
    Please help my dragons

Mark Tyler
    Fake Ship,soon to be a piece of oceanic scrap
    Some ocean
    Earth

As the missiles streaked toward Mark, he sidestepped. He suspected the beings may have seen him, due to his form shimmering with the quickness of his movement, but fortunately they portrayed no recognition of his form. He slunk toward the monster on the left, and then swung his sharp, clubbed tail toward the security camera missile launcher, exploding it. As the beast began to slowly turn, he turned fully visible, and galloped at full speed toward the monster, where he ducked his head, and swung his tusks upward, lifting the monster up, and then using his remaining momentum to send his land-rover sized body, crashing the draconic beast, and tackling it to the floor.

OCC: I have another sign-up, an aid for Colby, but it's your's to approve. I hope you like it.

Colby Stilton
    Stilton Mansion, ???

"Well, I guess we won't be seeing the rest of the fight... But was that Fenrir?" Hel questioned her master.
    "That's the legend, sealed in Gleipnir, freed itself, ate Odin. Oldest child of Loki. This is a one-of-a-kind familiar that could only be owned by one person I know and one person alone," Colby said, "I don't want to hurt him and it will not be done."

Colby thought for a while.

"Remember the time when Tamae was stolen from Gin and we all had to help him?" Colby asked.
    "You wouldn't go that far, especially against Fenrir... please don't master, we can't have any casualties, yours included," Hel spoke.
    "I guess that's a bad idea, maybe another time..." Colby pondered. He then looked at his screen. "Ah, I can still see the battle from my Nemetrix drone's point of view, now that that camera has been obliterated..."

Nemetrix Drones 02 and 03
    Some sinking ship, Earth

As the heated battle raged on, the red dragon was badly hurt. The water level began to rise at a rapid rate. This was not good for the enemy at least. The dragon eagle too, screeched after being continuously plumetted by the boomerang hamer.

A portal was seen beside the masked man, now wielding a unicorn-headed winged golden staff. "Jump in now!" he shouted towards the red Omnitrix wielder. He continued to fend off the mighty dragons, both of them, to be exact, stalling for the red one's escape.
    Please help my dragons

I have set this post out in 2 spoiler's: the first (labelled) is Mark's story. The second (also labelled) is C.O.N.N.E.R's story. Choose which one to read first!

Mark's story

************************************************** ************************************************** *****************

Conner's story

Mysterious masked person
    ???, Earth

"Are you alright?" the masked entity spoke after they went through the portal. They were in Cardiff, Wales, where the breeze flew past their heads. The masked entity simply said to Mark, "So long, may we meet again..." With that, the walking mystery started to hop away with his wolf.
    Whoever that man was probably wasn't important right now. At least he brought Mark back to shore..."

Colby Stilton
    Stilton Mansion, ???

"We lost track of one, but we still have five more..." Colby cringed at the sight of losing sight of the red one. He then looked back and saw his mechanical assistant, simply standing there. Ah hello Conner..." the effiminate young man looked up at Conner, before placing his left palm on his forehead, creating blueprint-like markings on Conner which disappeared after a short while. The aliens in Colby's knockoff Omnitrix have been synched with Conner.

"Conner. Hel and I are intending to go to Pinky's school for important matters and such... like spying and stuff..."
    Colby took out a two black traditional Japanese-style uniforms, one male, one female. "I thought you may have a fetish for crossdressing. If you want to, do decide on a time, preferably Japanese."

Colby may have input sentient technology into Conner, but it wasn't the same piece of technology that made Colby sentient.
    Please help my dragons

OOC: Sorry again for inactivity. I am going to bring my character into the main storyline or die trying.

@Mattman: Just read your post that mentions the Helmacrons. I really can't tell if you hate Animorphs or are a fan like me.

Rodger Kensington
    Los Angelas Municipal Hospital, near the coast

Rodger had been transferred by helicopter to a larger, better equiped hospital many miles away. He had been unconscious through most of the trip. After spending a few hours in the ICU, he was moved to the least concern room. As it turns out, he was now fine. Sure, he was dehydrated, had some bruises, and was dead tired, but otherwise he was fine.

The doctors were more concerned with where he came from. They had made calls about local missing children, but none matched Rodger. He had no indentification on him. He was found in a remote location, and no one knew anything about him.

He was alone in his room when he awoke. He felt like he had been run over by a train, and for a while, he didn't get up. However, he coudln't fall back asleep because of the television. He slowly got up, careful not to trip due to dizziness. He walked to the tv, but noticed what the news show was talking about.

"-f the coast of California. The ship was maned by only a skeleton crew, but so far, there are no survivors. Security cameras were severly altered, but some footage was recovered. Some eyewitness reports report dragons and other mythical creatures, but these reports are doubted. The sinking ship can still be seen from the coast in some places."

Out of pure curiosity, Rodger ran to the window and looked outside. Just at the edge of his vision, he could see smoke.

"Hmmm, I wonder if I can turn into something that flies...." said Rodger, looking at his Omnitix. He fiddled with it for a few minutes, until a hologram of the bladed alien appeared. He turned the dial, and saw the round alien he became to survive the fall from the tree. Turning the dial more, he looked through eight other creature-like forms. None had wings, but one looked like it might be able to fly.

He moved the dial over it and pressed down. His body hardened, and became oval shaped. His legs shrunk to stumps, and his arms became long and fin-like. His head shrunk into his body, and holes appeared in his chest.

"Hey, this dosen't looke like the one I picked" he said, surprised to have turned into Terraspin instead of Psychomander. "What can this guy do?" he asked himself. After a few embarassing test trials, he learnt that he could shoot air from the holes on his chest. Backing up, he ran for the window and crashed through, leaping into the air.

Surprisingly, he took off, and flew to the beach. His arms and legs became a large fan, letting him fly. After a few minutes, he landed on the beach. He was now able to see the ship, and it was still sinking.

"I bet blade guy could help." Rodger said, and he took off again, rotating over the water advancing towards the ship.
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

Mark Tyler
    Cardiff
    Wales
    UK
    Earth

Mark stared intently at the spot that the mysterious masked man had disapeared from. He then proceeded to take in his surroundings. A bustling high street, filled with chirpy welsh accents and a twisted husks of metal, formed into great buildings embroided with laced, pink banners, attracting customers of all complexions. He then ducked into a black alleyway, and slipped down his red leather sleeve, to reveal the scarlet watch fixated to his wrist. "Ultimatrix? Reports of recent galvanic technology in the area, or off world class 5 plumber graded tech"'2 reports of Galvanic technology OR level 5 and over technology, as graded by the intergalactic society policing establishment, designated 'Plumbers' " Mark then asked how recent these signals where emitted. '10 days ago' Wow, he'd been in Wales 10 days already? He knew that he wouldn't find the weilder for a long time, and should probably move on to find other weilders. He didn't want to be alone when whoever was sending these creatures after him. He had to find them. Their seemed to be a lot of triggers set of in america. He'd always wanted to see America as well. And he could save a fortune in travelling cash with either RedDevil airways, or to a lesser extent, Aquatikus waterways. He smiled. Finally, he would be able to get a proper sightseeing tour. He walked in the direction of the nearest train to the sea...

Conner Stilton
    Stilton Mansion
    ???

"Master, do you not remember that I have the shape changing sunglassess? Wait, what am I saying? You haven't seen me for nearly 2 years. Well, in case you forgot, I have them. And I am ready" Conner strode over to the computer, looking at the screen, as Colby just stared at him in utter amazement. As he was about to leave the screen to fetch his belongings, he noticed the screen flash. "Sir, what is this?" It showed 2 alarms go off, and when Conner maximized the alerts, it showed 2 screens, one showing a flying green fan with an omnitrix on the underside, the other, a large fish-dog varying in different shades of blue, streaking across the ocean at insane speeds, and the ultimatrix it was activated on seemed to be playing music of some sorts... Apparently the earth internet refered to this noise as 'Get Hyper'? He turned to his master and his familiar. "Which is our priority? Pinky, green fan, or get hyper"

Taylor Marcus
    Conference Room
    Galvanic Plumber Headquater's
    Galvan Prime (2)

Taylor sat in the room with his boss, Azmuth, Magistor Rex, Magistor Columbus, Magistor Galvus and Professor Paradox. The situation was grave. He knew what the Incantasapiens had encountered on their homeworld. Him. It was Azmuth who spoke first. "The priority here, is to keep Stilton from recreating the omnitrix" Magistor Rex, an irratable kinerceleran (Xlr8) interupted promptly. "Oh for god's sake Azmuth, can you not swallow your mighty pride for once in your pitiful life!?!? Our 'priority' is to get civilians out of harms way, and send a squad of the universes finest to combat this evil. We need plumbers, Allied aliens, even tekkadon robots and assassins, I don't care! Just as long as the biggest threat is eliminated as soon as possible-" Azmuth butted in. "If you'd let me finish, you'd know that there wouldn't be anything left to fight! Stilton can replicate omnitrixes, he can mass produce them! Half of your army could be the enemy in duisgise! He can distribute weaponry across the galaxy, to anyone. Why do you think I selectly distribute them to humans only? Because the vast majority of the ones I pick can handle the responsibility" Professor Paradox then leaned in to the conversation.

"I'm afraid I must agree with Azmuth on this occasion. Colby does not know what he is doing is wrong, so he is doing it none the less. But I am afraid we will have to trust a new breed of human heroes to deal with this crisis. We can assist, but I am afraid that the main combatants will be people who we do not know-" this was when Taylor interjected. "Actually Professor, we do have contact with one weilder of an ultimatrix. Mark is know to everyone here-"

"Wasn't he the one who froze the performing vulpimancers at the Galvan open peace summit?" Asked Galvus, a stocky yet clever petrosapian. "I can assure you that Mark didn't mean to do that. Besides, He is a born leader, a good role model, and if anyone will link us, and the other wielders, it'll be him" Azmuth interjected "So basically, the fate of several galaxies depends on a complete novice of a situation this scale, bar the situation with Malware a year ago" Majastor Columbus, a cerebrocrusteacean (Brainstorm) asked the question that wrapped up the whole meeting. "Well? Let us see the Ultimatrix wielder's actions this very second? What is he doing?" Azmuth flicked on a big screen, showing a close up of the Ultimatrix sign, bleeping whilst saying "Four Minutes until arrival on the continent of america, Twelve minutes until contact with first omnitrix signal" "See?" Said Taylor. "Already he is locating more weilders to band together, to help us combat this crisis!" It then zoomed out, where Aquatikus leaped out of the water, making the noises to 'Get Hyper' in his Negrofrigian voice. Everyone except for Taylor and Professor Paradox groaned.

OCC: Sam I know you don't like using other charcters other than Azmuth, but I thought Paradox fitted where I'm taking the storyline. Thanks again, Donut

OoC: Colby is supposed to be generally a secret. He is, however, told to be capable of building technology. Remember, he is supposed to be mistaken for a girl.

Colby Stilton
    Stilton Mansion, ???

"Well, Pinky's arsenal is most superior, and thus that should be my primary goal for now. I have to admit, that turtle is pretty fast on wings, and my instincts tell me that 'get hyper' is essential too. I think I've got one guy ready to roll... Nemetrix Class Drone 04, rise..."

An orange-hued emblem attached to Colby's generic mite-bot appeared. It rose and took off.

"Well, turtle-boy is taken care of, although travelling could take a while. You take care of Pinky and her new friends. I will do what I must..." Colby put up two strands of hair - one silver, the other pink. "Say, I had it with me all along. But I still need more..."

He put the two strands of hair under a DNA scanner. "Incantasapien. Home Planet: Sorceria."

Simply perfect. A new alien to add to his arsenal. With advanced skills in magic within this form, and Colby's natural affinity for magic, truly he was prepared. But hold on - he needed a target.

"That leaves me with fishy. Well Conner my friend, I'm not exactly out to kill them so try not to murder them. I can rebuild your body, but they can't rebuild their's. Remember to grab Pinky's Omnitrix, and if possible, Pinky herself. Blindfold her if you're intending to kidnap her."

With that, Colby started to leave the mansion.

Colby Stilton
    Cardiff, Wales

It didn't take long for Colby to arrive at his destination. He had selected his only aquatic alien. He looked like his old effeminate self with a new outfit. Instead of gothic lolita, he wore a one-piece swimsuit and had scales on his upper arms and lower legs. There was a shiny rainbow Omnitrix emblem on his chest, and gills on the sides of his faces. He had fins here and there, and looked somewhat like a Sahuagin, except a lot more human.

Hel was in position, ready to summon her creatures to strike. She was the only one in the nine known realms(to her) to be able to summon the great disaster that was coming the red Omnitrix wielder's way. These creatures were proven to be strong when they fought during Ragnarok. These creatures caused quite a few fatalities during those dark times back when Hel acknowledged Loki as her father.

Soon, a few, human-sized, wingless draconic beasts started to rise from the ground in deserted alleys in surrounding areas. If one was knowledgeable in Norse mythology, they would recognise them as Nidhoggs, draconic beings that fed on the roots of Yggdrasil. They may be vegetarian, but that doesn't always mean they were harmless to meatbags...

A group of larger nidhoggs climbed up a train, unnoticed by many, ready to stalk an unsuspected red Omnitrix wielder.

OoC: Hel is practically a parallel to Hades. In Norse mythology, she is the guardian of... well... Hel. And the youngest child of Loki. She controls the nidhoggs that feed on the roots of Yggdrasil. In most of my stories, after she joins Colby's side, she uses the nidhoggs to aid Colby instead.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 14th December 2012 at 12:05 AM.
    Please help my dragons

(OoC: Finals are at last over and my winter break has begun, which means I can now post more than once in a blue moon. Hopefully I haven't held up the RP with my infrequent posting...)

Damian Kai
    Los Angeles, California

The drone did recoil from the extended punch from Damian's blocky ape form, but the mite-like machine countered in a most unusual way: summoning a buzzsaw to slice apart Damian's fist into pieces, then take a small brick from the destroyed fist for itself. It then flew away, but only got to roughly twenty meters off the ground due to the damage Damian had inflicted.

"GAAH!" Damian cried, withdrawing his arm upon his hand's destruction. "Okay, that's it! I've had enough of--"

Before Damian could finish, two levitating narwhal-like robots charged out of nowhere and rammed straight through Damian's body, shattering him into hundreds of tiny pieces. As if aware of their foe's capabilities, the two narwhals simply hovered in place, like they were waiting. Soon, their patience paid off, as the various bits and pieces reformed into a very unhappy Damian.

"I don't care what you are, or how many of you there are," Damian growled. "I am NOT going to let you get away with that!"

He raised his fists, forming them into giant hammer-like shapes, before bringing them down towards each of the mechanical narwhals.
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

How far will one boy go to prove something?

OoC: It's OK, at least you had a reason for a hold-up.

Drone
    Los Angeles, California

The mite-like drone escaped into an alley, where it many metal pieces to begin to repair itself. Seeing that regeneration took quite a while for it, it decided to take this opportunity to repair itself, then take off when it was ready to go to its master.

Meanwhile, the narwhal-like drones spun their horns like drills, breaking apart the lego-based fists. The duo then proceeded to circle the jimmy-rustled gorilla at great speed, before aiming for the mysterious chest emblem's sides, attempting to remove it from the brittle body of the primary-coloured primate. This whole situation was anything but monkey business. It was clear that whoever invented these drones knew how to plan very well for situational situations like this. No regular person would prepare a battle with a lego-based life form. No regular person.

Colby Stilton
    Cardiff, Wales

Colby recieved an alert on his rainbow-hued Omnitrix knockoff. "Perfect. I can finally acquire Segmentasapien DNA. Good work, soldier. Fly to Cardiff as fast as you can... I may need that DNA soon..."

Colby was preparing to attack the red Omnitrix wielder using an army of powerful, non-human machine warriors, along with a bunch of Nidhoggs.
    Please help my dragons

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast