Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect Discussion and Information Archive

@Avenger Angel: Yep, while the picture of microraptor was less fluffy than it actually was, your completly right. It was mainly a suggestion. Shade makes some weird stuff, maybe she would overlook something else weird. But, she's your character, and you answer is final. By the way, that picture of the diictodon is exactly the model I use for the Fossil.

@DVB: Eh, its not a bad idea. Using some prehistoric mammal. But most of those are really weird looking, and not exactly cute like some of todays tiny mammals. The only tiny mammal Fossil uses on any kind of regularity is purgatorias, which looks like a cross between a tiny monkey and a squirrel. And he rarely uses it.

Just another quick question, Is Starfire aware of the Shades bubble? Cause I have Fossil running back to base to tell her.

Also, I know I kind if missed the conversation, but whats with Blackfires kids? Are they some kind of insect?
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

No she's never been out of the base. Only gets reports, and barely. How would Fossil know who's causing it though? When has he seen Shade?

As for Blackfire's kids, look up Teen Titans shorts on YouTube. They're some kind of blobs.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 19th December 2012 at 2:27 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    No she's never been out of the base. Only gets reports, and barely. How would Fossil know who's causing it though? When has he seen Shade?
    Fossil didn't see Shade and doesn't know shes causing the bubble. He just saw the bubble and thought it should be reported. Sorry for the miscommunication.
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

It does feel as though save for Samantha RPing the Yoko, all the other RPers handling villains have left.

I definitely think the heroes have got to get out of HQ. You guys have spent the entire RP down there and there's barely been any action save for what the villains have been doing to NPCs.

They've been busy. I've gotten replies from verybody except Zalck.

We're working on getting out of the HQ right now.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Donut, again you bunny the heck out of Shade...

Pay attention to the bolded parts and the referenced numbers. This is where you're bunnying again.

Quote Originally Posted by THEIRONDONUT View Post
    Madame Mist
    Market Street, Haight
    Affected RPers: Avenger Angel (Shade)

Typical. Shade had to storm into the street, cause utter mayhem, and then completely ignore Mist, jus because she had take a more ominous approach. She probably thought that Mist was late. Mist, however, was never late. As Shade talked to her clonable companion, Mist decided she better break up those two lovebirds- or would it be love crows? Anyway, time to make these people really wet their pants in fear. She grabbed the folds of the black, yet very ornate trench coat that she was wearing, covered with swirls and rings, attached to stems so it looked like leaves (very Japanese) and spread them wide above her. She had chosen the perfect time to do this, as the moon was Directly behind her, making her look like a raven. She then creased the coat, and held it in folds, so he was using origami on her coat (sort of) to give an amazing silhouetted effect. ① She had now caught Shade's attention. Shade clapped, and waited for Mist to continue. She now looked like a giant black widow, perching on the moon, and the people below froze with fear.

She then unleashed hordes of spiders into the crowds, who screamed and ran. She then started webbing up people to her little podium, mainly children. ② She and Shade both shivered with delight, as the mother shrieked when she realised her little boy was being wrenched from her grasp up to the puppeteer of death. "Max! Max, No! Not my son! Please! I'm Begging you! NOT MY SON!!!!" Her scream rang out through the crowds, so everyone stopped as it echoed through the night sky. Mist stroked the boys head, as the mother sobbed quietly, paralysed by fear. She then proceeded to rip of the infants head. Then, she turned into her full, spiderous form, and scuttled away on all eight legs, whilst her upper body was held aloft like a royal. There where no further creams. Most where paralysed by the horror of the following events. One man ran over to the woman, and they hugged each other whilst sobbing violently. And the most horrible of all, one man, was sick.

But he puked up a stream of black, spiders tumbled out of his mouth, with green vomit. Progressively, the vomit changed red, and the man fell on the floor, and stopped moving. Then another, then another, until everyone except for one 9 year old boy stood left. He had tears streaked from his eyes, and he was shaking. Mist whispered, so quietly, that it was barely audiable, but the boy still obeyed. "Run" and the boy fled. ③ Mist then went back to an awe-struck Shade and the bumbling buffoon of company she had encountered whilst waiting for Mists appearance. "Before we do anything, I suggest The man and his seven clones follow the boy. He is part of the 'heroes' rebellion, and will lead our forces to the main nest. Of course, we can't enter the base, but we can base ourselves close to their outermost patrol routes, which will give us an advantage, and let us spy on them until we can make a move. This would also be the perfect time to induce some fear." The bumbling man looked bewildered. Mist sighed. "Shade honey? Please tell the idiot to get a move on, before I choose to devour his head as well."
    ① - Here, you're saying Madame Mist has gotten Shade's attention, and you mentioned "Shade clapped and waited for Mist to continue." Dude, I never had Shade do that. What if I don't want Shade to clap for Mist (I don't)? Aren't they in competition? Shade would see Mist's transformation into a giant black widow spider as a challenge that she needs to step up her game and terrorize the civilians more than Mist is.

② - Surprise, I don't want Shade to "shiver with delight" either. Again, SHADE IS NOT YOUR CHARACTER TO CONTROL. In this situation, Shade might notice Mist attacking the children (but don't go bunnying her into doing that either), but she wouldn't just stand there watching her do it. However, again, stop dictating what Shade does and let me be the one to decide since it's my character. She's not an NPC you can just do whatever you'd like with.

That you state she talked with Billy Numerous, ignore Mist, and caused mayhem in the streets is acceptable because yes, I had her doing all that in my last post. But I did NOT have her clap for Mist or shiver in delight for what she was doing. Not only are you bunnying Shade, but you're also having her do stuff that's out of her character.

③ - Again, Mist goes "back to an awe-struck Shade." STOP doing that. STOP saying how Shade is reacting. THAT IS FOR ME TO DECIDE. Shade wouldn't be awe-struck from what Mist does. Shade is arrogant and conceited, and she'd only see it as a nudge that she needs to step up her game to outperform Mist. That's how she remains the boss. Otherwise, if she admired and clapped for everything Madame Mist did and it looked like Madame Mist was more powerful, then wouldn't Mist be the leader of the villains instead?

Lastly, the last paragraph reeks of god-modding. How does Mist know the 9 year old boy is part of the heroes rebellion? And how does she know she'll lead them right to the HQ? But even besides that, you have Mist ordering Shade around. Sorry, dude, but Shade wouldn't take orders from Mist. Not a freaking chance unless she really wanted to do that herself. In this situation, she'd tell Mist to go shove it and tell Mist to ask "that idiot" herself.

Dude, this ABSOLUTELY HAS TO STOP. Seriously, I'm getting pretty tired of it and it's clear you're not paying attention to what we've been telling you. Most other GMs would have banned you by now for all this bunnying, and that god-modding in the third paragraph is a rather cheap and unrealistic method to try and discover where the heroes' HQ is.

Edit that last post ASAP. If this kind of thing happens again, sorry, but I'm going to advise Bron to drop you from the RP, and I have a feeling he's not going to disagree with me considering how often this has been happening and how we're both tired of seeing it.

I decided I'm dropping Mist from the RP. I don't think I can go anywhere with her, and I think she's a bit overpowered, so yeah
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Wow he bunnied again? I didn't even read that part of the post last night, just the part concerning Star. I was too wiped to read it all and was going to today after sleep.

If that's what it takes to get it fixed, alright. We really don't wanna kick you out, man.

To be honest, if you choose to kick me out, then I'm cool with that. I don't wanna ruin it for other users, and I don't think any of my characters really fit the stroyline

Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

I like your hero. He's cool. Just saying.

Edit: Donut decided against it, but he's bailing Mist from the contest.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 20th December 2012 at 6:29 PM.

Yeah, so basically Mist just got bored waitng and went home

Funny. Neo had Shade get bored waiting for MM IIRC.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys!

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday week.
    --I don't have regular internet access, so don't be surprised if I suddenly don't show up for days at a time.--

I write to stay alive. What have you done lately?

Fizzy Bubbles Profile

Thanks. I relay that message of good will to you Chthonic FLames, and to all the RPers. Merry Xmas!

Hey guys, just wanted to run something by you. Listen, I was wondering whether my character could have some interaction with an outside source, the source being The Batman. I have included details in my post, but if this is out of the question, then I shall edit my post. Basically, he was just going to ask Renegade to feed him info on the city's status (hoping for a clue on NightWing discreetly), so that he can feed the info back to the fast reforming, undercover Justice League. Thoughts?

The JL are still around. There's no need to have them form again. They're just staying out of the conflict. As for Batman, I don't have a problem with talking to him as long as he doesn't show up in person. Bats or Supes here would basically kill the RP.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 29th December 2012 at 2:31 PM.

Yeah, I understand. Well, I'm going afk for a week or two, um, you can leave Renegade as he is, I'll just pick up where he left off, but Neo can write for my villains until I return, as long as they don't do anything too out of character. But I will still be following the RP, the discussion thread, and I'll still be contributing. Just my characters will be a bit lifeless for a while is all

Well, I'm actually glad we're beginning to move as the New Year kicked in. The Yoko was actually trying to taste the Sonic Silver to confirm whether he/she/it tasted like his old archenemy Tamae. And it did.

The plot is finally back on track. While Kotamae won't join the Renegades, he'll probably aid them as a three-type offender - frontline tank, far-range shooter and mid-range caster.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 3rd January 2013 at 3:49 AM.
    Please help my dragons

Did you want Kota to seal Yoko or for him to get owned? Just wondering.

I can't post again until DVB posts, FYI.

Yeah, been busy sorry. updating now

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Nah, I don't want him to seal the Yoko yet. Spoils the fun. Obviously the other option.
    Please help my dragons

There, updated!

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

I see Sam. And thank you DVB. It's the holiday. I understand. I'll update soon, probably tomorrow or as time allows. I've been having internet troubles lately. By that I mean it works but I'm trying to ration the highspeed before it becomes slow.

Speaking of, how was everybody's holiday season?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 4th January 2013 at 11:50 AM.

Hey... I apologize for my absence. Finals week was much more demanding than I had imagined, and then Christmas break and what-not. I basically haven't been on the computer a bunch since I was last here. If you still want me around, I'll try to catch up and post.
    The Pokemon Professor Extraordinaire
    For great Pokemon News, Rumors, trips, and tricks, visit
    Pokejungle.net
    and the forums at
    MountMoon.net
    I'm a Professor Extraordinaire there, too!

My Black 2 Team:

I see. Could have said something. We still want you around if you can catch up. But Ninjice is in the process of taking the Captain's job. Sorry but you've been away too long.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast