Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect Discussion and Information Archive

As I've told Bron already, I need to drop out of the RP. Grad school classes start on Thursday for me and they're going to be pretty rigorous. Thus, I'm pretty much dropping out of every RP I'm in and not signing up for any new ones.

Bron thinks the RP needs to shut down over this, but I highly disagree with that. I think it would be fine if Shade is made into an NPC and things just continue as normal. You guys are doing fine without me anyway, so I figured now would better time to resign rather than stop right when she goes after the heroes and you guys end up having to wait for me to respond.

If she's an NPC it's the end of the RP cause anybody can write her, and somebody can just kill her in her sleep. So who wants to pick up Shade to save our RP?

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    If she's an NPC it's the end of the RP cause anybody can write her, and somebody can just kill her in her sleep. So who wants to pick up Shade to save our RP?
    Bron, who do you know would kill the main villain NPC just like that with no effort? Obviously not a respectful RPer that would be worth keeping in the RP itself. Only a spineless noob of an RPer would do something like that, and you could easily overrule them and if necessary, kick them out completely if they weren't willing to compromise. Any respectful RPer would handle her the same way I've been handling her from the moment the RP started and would only have her do things that were according to her character. From the way I've seen people handle this RP, I honestly think you can trust them to do that.

Again, it's entirely up to you, but I think just axing the entire RP over this is very brash and reckless.

I was having fun so please don't kill this RP
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

This is a great RP. I have been absent for a few weeks, but I still check the story over. Shade can be easily NPC'ed (no offence to her character) and its all our responsibility to ensure that she is ready, either for when Neo eventually manages to get back, or for the time being. We can work as a group collaboratively, and keep it alive.
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

So who wants to write for her? I don't want to because I usually don't play both sides, but this would give me more control over the ending details, so I might if nobody want to.

If I take her up she would appear very scarcely.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Bron and I talked things over, and I might be able to stick around, but it's going to mean at least a week of me not posting. I would have to ask that no one approaches Shade until I get back. Let it just be that Shade never catches word of the heroes going about their mission, or gets distracted by harassing the civilians around and doesn't pay any attention to them.

If people are okay with this, alright. I don't like the bunnying part about it and I'd hate to tack on another week of inactivity, but if Bron feels that's better than me dropping out, then let's just leave it at that.

Wow I so assumed that wrong. So you don't want us to find a more longterm permanent replacement? DVB already asked Jean. Oops?

But we've been building up to this for weeks now, and I had it in my head already how to do it. By the way it isn't bunnying if we know her power allows it. Sure it's bending the bunnying rule, but everybody knows there's no way to resist Shades influence, yet. Also remember she can't kill outright.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 9th January 2013 at 12:17 PM.

The other option is for her to be bunnied as an NPC until after the 16th. As I've told Bron, the main reason why this came up is because from January 10th through January 13th, I'm taking a class that meets every day from 9am to 5pm that has assignments every night as well. It's a three credit course done in four days plus a final assignment that's due before January 15th. I've never taken a class like this before, so I don't know how grueling it gets. And on the 16th starts my other class, though that will only meet once a week and probably not be as rough and all at once.

I was originally going to just post one last time and have her withdraw back to her palace for now, but Bron feels it would be better if she confronted the heroes.

That's fine dude. Take your nutso full semester course in four days. I got this in your absence. Take care and don't blow your brain. Good luck.

You can handle at least checking in to correct me, right? From our VM conversation it seems like you can, so yay.

Let's all go back to business as usual, alright guys?

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    That's fine dude. Take your nutso full semester course in four days. I got this in your absence. Take care and don't blow your brain. Good luck.

You can handle at least checking in to correct me, right? From our VM conversation it seems like you can, so yay.

Let's all go back to business as usual, alright guys?
    Thanks, and yeah, that would be fine.

Just curious, how many villains do we have left? It would be easy for me, at the moment, to have Calc switch sides. It would make more sense for his original purpose was to be a villain, but if we are still full up on villains, I can keep him a hero.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

No villains have officially dropped out, although Donut is on hiatus. Food is always busy, but he posts sometimes so his villain hasn't dropped out yet.

I'm still waiting to hear from Chimera's player, and he seems to be important to Grass's character.

Villain Lock is still in effect, sorry delta.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 9th January 2013 at 7:31 PM.

To be honest, you guys are moving on without me fine; so you can stay that way.

I'm a once or twice a week kind of guy usually. I'm just too slow for this RP.

Have fun. Keep up.
    The Pokemon Professor Extraordinaire
    For great Pokemon News, Rumors, trips, and tricks, visit
    Pokejungle.net
    and the forums at
    MountMoon.net
    I'm a Professor Extraordinaire there, too!

My Black 2 Team:

That's too bad Zalck. I thought once in two to three days or so was ok with most people. I post when I can so I'm not holding people up, and they do the same usually so it seems to move quickly sometimes. The week thing is a last resort, but I personally don't mind waiting for people who are slower. There's really no rush.

Sorry to lose you. Sure you won't change your mind?

I'm making this plot twist public. Anybody who would like to meet Shade, come to the battle going on in absolute northeastern SoMa on the rooftop by the Docks. I'll be making the post in the evening, probably late.

The post will not count immediately, since I need to check with Neo.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 12th January 2013 at 3:08 PM.

Hey guys, I'm back. Will maybe not post every single day, but will when I can, which should be about twice a week. So, hey!

Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

WB Donut. Actually doing the plot twist Sunday guys.

Thanks, and OK then, ill post today and hopefully be ready. I can get Renegade up to speed with the group

Not jumping to conclusions. This is me outright DENYING anything about Bats from having happened, and you are also NOT allowed to go after Cyborg. That is all. Feel free to try to convince me otherwise, but you're dealing with sensitive information.

And also you need to water down the punch a bit. You're assuming a bit too heavily that it landed. That's up to Sam to decide, not you.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 13th January 2013 at 12:12 PM.

I am not implying that I am gonna go after Cyborg, she is just rambling to herself. She's crazy, I mean, come on. SHe is a giant, morphing spider-hybrid, that has been in stasis for hundreds of years, surrounded by death and destruction. Of course she's gonna be crazy. Will edit the batman stuff out also, I never said the punch hit, I just jot cut up badly. It doesn't matter whether the punch connects of not, I have achieved my goal of saving the girl

EDITED: Edited punch and batman. I said the justice league where powerless to help, that's not implying anything other than her reassuring herself that the villains have the upper hand. That is all
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 13th January 2013 at 12:20 PM.

Looks good, and ok.

Now tell me, why are you so intent on bringing in Bats? Maybe if you explain, he can be allowed. The way I see it, he is just too epic for this RP. And yes I know he doesn't actually have any powers himself. Bats is just a strong hero in general. I mean heck, he can take down Supes by being clever with Kryptonite.

Look, I think it should just remain wha we have. Batman already has problems dealing with Gotham. He would not come to Dark City

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

I thought that the silence from all the younger heroes, and the general confusion that Dark city loses all communication with the outside world, would intrigue a few Justice Leaguers. He has other contacts in Gotham that can handle it for a few nights (robin and Red Robin, plus Huntress and Batgirl and Oracle) so he could investigate the city. Plus the fact his first companion as robin, and one of his oldest friends, has gone missing in the vicinity, and Nightwing always checks in (to make sure Bruce isn't getting too lonely). ALso, there would most likely be strange phenomena's going on, power surges and whatnot, recorded close to the city (maybe due to Shade's aura) and Bats would pick up on that on his bat-*** computer. All the other main heroes have powers and protect larger domains, Flash, Wonder Woman, the Green Lantern's, SUperman, even Aquaman (he has the whole sea to protect from, I dunno, of course fishing boats) so Bats kind has the time. Maybe at the end, in the final battle, The JLA could help them evacuate citizens or something, I dunno. PS, are Nightwing and the others gonna be found at the end of the RP?

The JL showing up would just destroy the game balance. Even ones without any actual superpowers like Batman.

This isn't a show or comic where the writing team is in control of everything. This is a RP where fairness to everybody's fun has to be observed. I know for a fact nobody wants Shade to get quickly and royally pwnt? As poweful as she is, she can't handle the entire JL dropping down on her from out of nowhere.

NPCing any JL member is just not doing them justice, and PCing any JL member would upset the game balance. This is why I feel it better to leave them out, especially the higher powered ones. The way ansem was doing Fate would be allowed, if he would get on and let us know he finished the form.

Nightwing and the others being found is up to all of us as players to decide. I had a special event planned for Nightwing to show up in down the line, but the others would show up in their more powerful adult forms. Raven would have more control over her powers, Cyborg would be a technopath similar to the way I'm doing Tecna (Honestly not sure if his cyborgism ever gets a boost at all), BB would be the new Animal Man with the ability to become multiple animals at once and would find a kindred spirit in Fossil. Honestly, the basic Titans members are underpowered in this RP. There's a reason why Star and Blackie have new techniques, and that is definitely it.

Currently working on my post which includes Shade. Anybody who still hasn't shown up to the vicinity of the rooftop should do so in the next hour or two from this post.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 13th January 2013 at 6:08 PM.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast