Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect Discussion and Information Archive

Double post lol. Well, it's posted but Neo needs to approve it before it becomes active. While we wait, what's everybody think? Shade hasn't left yet and I've left room for her to be talked to by anybody who wants to, but she needs to leave in the next post so don't do anything that would make her stay ok?

In other news, I'm a bit sick with a sore throat.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 13th January 2013 at 9:32 PM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Ok, I see your reasoning. And sorry about your throat, hope it feels better soon Well, peace out! Brofist!
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

I realize that slade is completely whipped but he still seems a little out of character IMO.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

He's very whipped and on a leash. Where is he out of character? I can fix.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

The second to last sentences. "But seriously" and more importantly "but man" just seem too hip for slade. Just my opinion so you don't have to change anything.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

He's desperate. How would you word it to convey his being desperate? It's like silently mouthing "help me" to somebody while hugging a person you hate.

I see what you mean. Forget I said anything.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Anyone may ref for me

I still fixed it up. What do you think Big?

That's better. Thanks.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Anyone may ref for me

No problem. Anybody else think something else needs to be changed while we wait for Neo?

I have a few questions actually.

You said Beast Boy and Fossil would meet and be kindred spirits. Thanks, BB was always one of my favorite superheros, and him teaming up with the Fossil makes for an unbeatable duo. Fossil has the brains, BB the experiance. So my question here is, when you said BB can become several animals at once, does that mean he makes copies of himself or fuses animals together into 1 form?

Also, I'll now post Fossil joining up with the rest of the gang. I'll have him witness the entire post you made, so he knows everything as well. I may or may not have him make an assasination attempt on Shade. He won't succeed of course, but it would be a way to get in some interaction.

Finally, I still can't post after tonight. Midterms.
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

I definitely meant fuses animals. Like the head of a Tyrano, claws of a Lion, so on. Best attributes of multiple animals. Well, once he re learns his powers. The original Titans have been civies for at least 5 years now, hiding.

Post is active now. Neo approved it this morning and I reposted it.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 14th January 2013 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    I definitely meant fuses animals. Like the head of a Tyrano, claws of a Lion, so on. Best attributes of multiple animals.

Post is active now. Neo approved it this morning and I reposted it.
    Just posting to verify this. Also, my class is done, and while I still need to finish the final project, I'm confident that I can get back into this and continue to post for Shade on my own.

And yes, it was a pretty grueling and demanding class, but it was fun in ways. But yeah, it's official. I'm back.

So Neo you don't need me to post her leaving post?

And what did I tell you about quoting me man? Now the quote is old. I often find things to add to my posts later lol.

oh, I almost forgot. Are we still going with Fossil being able to change back to human if Shade changes him into an animal? Since they will be interacting soon, its important this is clarifyed

Yes of course he can, same as BB did with Mumbo. Although why you'd want to in this case I'm not sure. You were an insect and lamb for like 2 seconds each.

Edit: Hmm ok, you didn't catch the part where Big took your character with him? And oh great, now Neo has a reason to stay. Good job Grass lol. -_-
    Last edited by bronislav84; 15th January 2013 at 12:59 AM.

Currently updating.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Yes of course he can, same as BB did with Mumbo. Although why you'd want to in this case I'm not sure. You were an insect and lamb for like 2 seconds each.

Edit: Hmm ok, you didn't catch the part where Big took your character with him? And oh great, now Neo has a reason to stay. Good job Grass lol. -_-
    Wait, what? Fossil wasn't there for that, he arrived and watched from the sky. No, I'm sorry, I didn't see that. Big's post still says he dropped Fossil off in his room. I'm afraid I don't understand your sarcasm here.

First sentence of the last paragraph of his post has him grab your character again. You can of course choose to ignore it.

It's not sarcasm. I had planned to have Shade leave, but Neo wanted her to join the fight and play with us. I had convinced him to follow the original idea we had, but assuming nobody attacked her. You did, so all bets are off now.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 15th January 2013 at 1:45 AM.

I've made a few posts, but I'm wondering what I should do to make an actual impact on the RP.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Not sure to be honest. Wiat to meet with the group

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Well Mug, you're in the body pile right now with everybody else. Introduce yourself and get to know people, maybe join up with the group and get in on the events going on. Will be confusing cause everybody pretty much knows everybody else, except Sonic Silver who also is new to the others.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 18th January 2013 at 5:41 AM.

There's one thing. Headache resembles a past hero of mine. I was trying to wait for someone to mistake Headache for Detour before truly introducing her.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Kotamae left behind a couple pages from his familiar summoning spellbook. They are the first and last pages of the chapter on contracting with homunculi. If one were to grab their hands on those, they will require the other pages to complete the ritual, unless they are master magicians who can improvise, although that usually leads to flaws.

I did state that it can be used on humans, but has a low chance on working on those.

Well, the Yoko is still at large. He's deciding whether to gather a legion of his own villains, or join Shade.
    Please help my dragons

Mug only Fossil would be able to recognize that character, maybe Ninjice. Talk to DVB or Grass about that.

Interesting post Sam. So instead of Kota we picked up spell pages? Interesting.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast