Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect Discussion and Information Archive

Ninjice may recognize, not sure, but think so

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Mug only Fossil would be able to recognize that character, maybe Ninjice. Talk to DVB or Grass about that.

Interesting post Sam. So instead of Kota we picked up spell pages? Interesting.
    im kinnda confused but i'll manage.
    so if we got spell pages then who on the good guys could baybe use them?
    Fate could, but he is unconcious at the moment...
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Tecna would be able to recognize them for what they are, but there would be too much synthesizing required to make them work and there would be too many flaws as Sam mentioned. Easier to get the original book. This gives reason for the owner of the book to come to us. Very interesting development.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

@ MugoUrth
    just wanted to say that i assumed that headache had moved from holding fate cuz you said he was defending him and was talking to starfire. If you want me to change that i will.

@sparks
    I cant wait to see "the god from the machine" spell. (i just remember reading that latin phrase somewhere, and im pretty sure thats what it was XD)
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Finally, I've been waiting for Fossil to be able to figure out Ninjice and Starfires plan. Until now, he had no idea why they left the base.

He is going to be completly against the idea of time travel. With a degree of paleontology, he understands the past than pretty much all the other heros. He's going to try and talk them out of it as if his life depends on it. I might even have him try to destroy the machine, or use force to keep the heros away, but I'll let you know if I go that far.

Also, interesting Post Avenger. I presume it has to due with the time travel?
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

No. All the diamite that she ate finally backfired on her. The Time Gate was made to go back and keep her from existing

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Interesting development there Grass, but I am pretty sure it would not be so easy to resolve the plot with that time machine. I was thinking it doesn't work, but your character destroying it works out as well.

Neo and I figured it would be best to have a new villain leader that is not so overpowering that everybody wants to avoid him or her. Makes the RP more fun. Neo will be making a replacement for Shade soon, he said.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Interesting development there Grass, but I am pretty sure it would not be so easy to resolve the plot with that time machine. I was thinking it doesn't work, but your character destroying it works out as well.

Neo and I figured it would be best to have a new villain leader that is not so overpowering that everybody wants to avoid him or her. Makes the RP more fun. Neo will be making a replacement for Shade soon, he said.
    stronger than shade? yikes.
    anyhoo, i got to have fate look at the pages, but i dont know a whole lot about familiars, but i recall a wiki article...So if i mess up on that just tell me.

Also, if you guys are wondering about fate's powers then watch young justice seasopn 1 episodes 7, 14 and 19 (they also show klarian, if he ever shows up in this)
    #AlphaSapphire

No dude, weaker than Shade. More on par with us. Please read what I said about Shade being too overpowering.

Shade's dead from too much long term exposure to too much Diamite. After using it so much and getting careless with it, it finally backfired, as DVB said. But the truth is both Bron and I felt we needed to get rid of her, as it seemed her god-like potential and power was really spoiling the RP and making a mess out of things. No one wanted to fight her and no one wanted her to go after them for perfectly valid reasons. She was grossly overpowered and no matter how fair I tried to be, it didn't matter. She had next to nothing for weakpoints and could essentially do whatever the heck she wanted.

I am bringing in another villain to replace Shade as the leader, but he won't be as cheaply and as disgustingly overpowered. Given, he'll be a bit tougher than the average villain, but absolutely nothing near as ridiculous as Shade was.

Fossil fought Shade. I was planning on having him take her on again, but I agree, she was overpowered.

If Fossil can convince the others not to use time travel, then he won't destroy the machine. But I'll hang onto that idea as a trump card.

I was thinking of a battle between Kotamae and Shade after he got more powerful and such.
    Ah well, while Kotamae learns more spells, expect the Yoko to attempt to sniff out the Renegades.
    Please help my dragons

Hey guys I'm back from the weekend. What did I miss?
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Shade died in a somewhat gruesome macabre fashion.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Yup, Shade's gone.

I see... Any thoughts on the new villain? If i was slade, and he is able to survive without shade, I would see this as a huge opportunity. Just my 2 cents
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Quote Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
    I see... Any thoughts on the new villain? If i was slade, and he is able to survive without shade, I would see this as a huge opportunity. Just my 2 cents
    Having not seen a single Teen Titans episode, I figured I probably couldn't RP Slade without making a ton of mistakes along the way with regards to his character. He is able to survive now thanks to finding a small fragment of Shade's lost Diamite, but we figured he would need to stay as an NPC.

Slade's taken up residence in City Hall of anybody wants to bother him.

BTW guys fix your locations please. When Tecna bubbled away the heroes we moved twenty miles northward, to Fisherman's Wharf.

Just wanted to double check, but you guys are ok with the Fossil destroying the supposed time machine right?

Yeah, but it be funny if he does it in a manner that gets him comically injured. It is an arch, so when he breaks it, it collapses on him.

Okay so as of now Food Guy and Donut are the ones who have not posted since the rooftop collapse and are lying unconscious in the alley under the hologram, off to the side hidden away from Sam's two characters fighting. They need to post or they will be left behind pretty soon.

I don't think I will be able to post for at least a couple more days. I've been stuck without any internet and now electricity for a couple of days due to flooding, and have only been just been able to get to a place with power.

Completely understandable Food. I wish you well, and you can give us a full explanation of what exactly happened when you return and have more time to play catch up.

I am really busy this week, and may be unavailable for the next few weeks... I have a valid reason as far as the plot is concerned to why I have been absent, so this works out OK so far
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Being unconscious in an alley after a building collapse is a perfectly valid IC reason. You don't need to make one up. Looking forward to your being back dude.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast