Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect Discussion and Information Archive

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Here's how I see Control Freak's summons as applicable to TV summons: They are not as real as everything else around them. They exist as long as the remote is functional. They have their own minds where applicable but must obey the commands given out by the remote. Failure to do so would mean they cease to exist from this reality. They are not as strong as they are in their mainstream reality, and are considered fictional when summoned into this reality. They are modified to work in this reality, except when doing so would mess with already established reality. Like the Time Car he summoned in the Fallout arc would not be able to time travel. Not really, anyway. Just would be able to say it can, but not actually be writing about doing it.

Most of that stuff would still apply to things he just modifies, too.

Here's some stuff I'm not so sure about:
    Time out after a certain time. Yay or Nay?
    Certain range from the remote before the summon fizzles out. Yay or Nay?
    Needs to be fed where applicable. Yay or Nay?

Neo, agree or disagree? I think you agree?
    Pretty much this. Control Freak's summoned things would only last as long as the fight does, and the limited range of control makes sense (as all TV remotes have a limited range before they stop working). Feeding... I don't think is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Sparks View Post
    Yup, they're stuck. Kotamae is trying to remain calm.
    No being, human or non-human, can remain sane after being ostricised in a pocket dimension containing pocket dimensions and Lovecraftian Horror security drones. He'll probably start losing his sanity/break after casting the communication spell, when all he can do is nothing but wait for the rescue team.

He has his mind focused on casting his spell now.

Apart from stealing too much stuff, I didn't really have much of a reason to leave behind the heart of gold. It was invented by an inventor of his bloodline to create sentient machines, which Kotamae won't really use. He probably won't remember he (formerly) had it until some machine that seems to run on it appears.
    With the gold heart... I don't really see the use for it, honestly. Any robots created by the villains wouldn't use it since the villains obviously wouldn't want their robots suddenly second-guessing their dark intentions, which could in turn even lead to betrayal. In addition, one only needs to look toward the Terminator or Matrix series to see what happens when robots suddenly become sentient.

So yeah, that gold heart would probably just end up in the trash.

Hmmm... you may be right. It is pretty useless unless you want some plot tweest where a machine goes rougue and both heroes and villains must stop it or something.
    I was thinking of adding another capability, where it can revive the dead until it is removed. Should I just let the villains throw it in the thrash or should I add the revival properties?
    Please help my dragons

Whoa, no way. Reviving the dead is very limited in this RP. Only the heroes can do it. Shade had that power but she went poof.

If it requires holding or installing in their body to keep them alive, I guess it's ok. But then it needs to be limited to where they can't make more of these Hearts.

Diamite can revive the dead if held by somebody from Tamaran and touched to a dead body that hasn't been too badly damaged. The person will be brought back to the brink of death. Think of it like being revived with 1hp.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 11th March 2013 at 5:19 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Sorry for not posting, I'm kind of waiting for Avenger to post.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    Sorry for not posting, I'm kind of waiting for Avenger to post.
    Well, I was kind of waiting on Bron myself, but now that he's posted, I'll get on it.

Can we do something silly on April Fool's Day?

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    Can we do something silly on April Fool's Day?
    As long as it doesn't involve My Little Pony, I'd be okay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger Angel View Post
    image.jpg

Dang there goes all my ideas
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Lol Neo is a MLP hater. Didn't see that coming.

So now I have a small issue, you guys. Gameboy is interested in Tecna, which I find cute and endearing, but I've been writing her like she's been visiting Earth from Magix and been trying to keep as much to the Canon as possible. In the Canon she has a boyfriend named Timmy who she would basically be cheating on if she pursued this relationship: http://winx.wikia.com/wiki/Timmy

What do you guys think about me doing a retcon and renaming her to my fan made Winx-style character named Lektra, Fairy of Electronics? She is the same race as Tecna and I pretty much folded her powers into this character for the purposes of this RP. But if Tecna pursues this relationship she would be cheating on her boyfriend. On the other hand if I rename her and her title, keeping everything else the same, Lektra would be able to pursue the relationship because she's single.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger Angel View Post
    Awwww, PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASE?

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Would doing something fun for April's Fool really work with the current situation in the role play, let alone dealing with ponies of all creatures? It feels out of place right now.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Hehe. Angel hates ponies.
    Bronislav. Bronies love.

I see, I see.

I seriously would enjoy ponifications, except dragons stay (MLP artsyled) dragons and foxes stay foxes.
    If that happened, I'd probably depict Kotamae as a full fox.

Or we could have everyone switch bodies. Or maybe not.

Or everyone could be transported another dimension somehow(like the Stiltonian Realm or some place with Lovecraftian Horrors) and stuff happens from there.
    Please help my dragons

Quote Originally Posted by biggggg5 View Post
    image.jpg

Dang there goes all my ideas
    Dude, don't even get me started. The only thing MLP is good for is helping me easily and quickly identify all the people who I should never hang out with.

Quote Originally Posted by deltakurumiru4 View Post
    Would doing something fun for April's Fool really work with the current situation in the role play, let alone dealing with ponies of all creatures? It feels out of place right now.
    I was simply thinking one day of people posting weirdness and out of character stuff wouldn't damage the RP. In fact, we could just say that any post made that day is meant to be weird, goofy, and such and never actually happened in the real storyline. We could even have people give these April Fools day posts a special mark or indicator in the header if you would feel more comfortable with that.

I like and approve of that idea.

Now somebody help me with the issue with Tecna?

Sounds like a good idea Bron if you don't want Techna to cheat on her boyfriend.

Also, I talked to Avenger and he gave the OK for Chris. The only problem I have is how to introduce him into the point that the story is in.

Have him be working with Tecna/Lektra? Didn't you want to have access to the Database?

Ok good. I'll add him to the first post later. We're still debating on the new character Sam put up. I think it should be separated as two, or one and an NPC. That's all we've been able to agree on.

Yeah I do. I think I might have an idea now. Will post shortly.

The lectra thing sounds fine. But I probably won't be bothered to go change every time I mentioned her as Tecna.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Ok I will start using Lektra from now on. Anybody who refers to her, please use the new name in future posts. For the sake of simplicity she looks the same as Tecna in Winx Club. This is basically a name change only, because I don't have time to update her looks.

Sorry to say folks, especially MugoUrth, but I'll be unable to post in the RP till Monday, as I'll be on a vacation to the Evergaldes.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

I am sososososososoooo sorry I haven't posted lately, my life has kinda spiralled into a whirling dervish of time-consuming things, but I promise I will post within the next 3 days. Sorry again guys!

EDIT: why not have the characters get really hung over, or drunk or something, and the two sides mixed and got up to all sorts of crazy stuff, like the quest on Skyrim where you get drunk and marry a hagraven and stuff
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 14th March 2013 at 8:53 PM.
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Quote Originally Posted by THEIRONDONUT View Post
    I am sososososososoooo sorry I haven't posted lately, my life has kinda spiralled into a whirling dervish of time-consuming things, but I promise I will post within the next 3 days. Sorry again guys!

EDIT: why not have the characters get really hung over, or drunk or something, and the two sides mixed and got up to all sorts of crazy stuff, like the quest on Skyrim where you get drunk and marry a hagraven and stuff
    Hmm, guess I never found that quest on Skyrim.

Anyway, don't worry about it, but if possible, maybe have Madame Mist work independently from Slade, at least until you know you've got the time to RP in this. Either that, or make the conversations very touch and go, as in explaining and communicating everything in one post, rather than have a back and forward conversation over a series of posts.

That is what I was originally proposing, so fine by me
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Guys if anybody is interested, we could go for a healer hero character. Either somebody writes in an NPC or makes a sheet. I was thinking some kind of priest or angel like character that can shoot bolts of divine energy when not healing, so they have a good and strong use in combat. I dunno, but I think it might be why Food pulled out. His character had limited offensive capability and he wasn't having much fun. At least that's my guess.

I am sorry dude, but I don't really think super hero is the first thing that comes to mind about a priest. With the exception of them being kung-fu-action Jesus.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/23j6dlz.jpg[/IMG]

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast