Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect Discussion and Information Archive

It's just an idea. We need a healer that doesn't suck offensively.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

I am fully aware I should be posting soon. Gah.
    Do you mind if I make Kotamae's spell last shorter, like, it activates on the next post?

Medic, huh? I may have ideas.
    Please help my dragons

I had been wondering where you've been Sam. As for his bigger spells, as long as you have him chant it and accept that the enemy might interrupt you even if it seemed to go off fine in your post, I don't mind that it activates in the same post even. Unless there's build time involved, like pulling something out through a dimensional portal or something.

I'm playing a bit many characters right now, even though most of them don't have a sheet, so if you have ideas I'd love to hear them.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

So, a thunderclapping, energy-zapping snakeboy has arrived on the scene. And he hates everyone. W00t.

But no, in all seriousness, April Fool's Day would be a good day to mess about with. As for a Healer... it'd work, if we use the whole 'I still kick villain ***' idea, but it's getting that balance right.

Hey Samantha, how long will this rescue mission last?

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Based on the number of mooks guarding the place(which is a lot), I'd say 5 posts at least.
    Please help my dragons

What, seriously? I do wonder why you chose Ninjice for this...

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

If we need a healer, I can probably whip one up if it's really needed
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Bron and I got into another argument last night about how things were going in this RP among several other things. It started with him disliking the way I had Malchior kill off those three NPCs and how I had Angel become a dragon, and to make a long story short, everything went downhill after that.

Bottom line, I'm just not the right guy to take the role of villains. I've been trying to keep things nicely and reasonably competitive to add fun and challenge for both you guys and myself, and Bron isn't satisfied with that and wants things done in a very specific way according to his own personal desires, which is hard when I've had to research everything about Teen Titans on my own just to make it as accurate as possible. To be honest, I really don't know what he wants or expects me to do with this RP besides just unquestioningly do everything he wants done, and to me, that's not RPing, that's pushing someone else to write a fan fiction, which I don't want to do either. And the truth is I've been wanting to exit this RP for a while now, as I'm sure most of you are aware from previous incidents. Since this keeps on happening and just seems to worsen every time, I feel Bron and I need to go our own separate ways and leave each other alone.

I'm leaving the RP, but for those of you who want to stick with it and are concerned about the RP's state after this, the villains are now NPCs, which means you're free to decide what they do, how they attack, and what they say. This way, you can still RP against them and the storyline keeps moving along without me. The other possibility is someone else takes control of the villains, someone who can probably meet Bron's expectations better than I can and someone who knows Teen Titans much better than I do.

I'd like to thank the people that did make this RP enjoyable to some degree, but this is it for me.

Well, I initially wanted to send the message to Starfire, but then I noted that the only characters who actually directly interacted with Kotamae were Ninjice, Dr. Fate and Cat.
    Yup, that was practically the only reason.
    Please help my dragons

Sorry to hear you'll be leaving this for good Avenger. I can take command of the villains for now until the rest of us can find an even ground for what to do. You did well with the villains from my point of view at least.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Bron, you still with us dude?

After taking some days off, I'm still in this but we need a new person to play the villains for us, reasonably and competitively. I'm still committed to that, despite what Neo seems to think.

Neo really didn't understand what I was saying at all. I already had those guys escape, and they're not important to him so killing them serves no purpose. Sure they're not important and expendable, but the point was that they were already gone. Angel is a canon character, and messing with her that drastically is a no no. Neither of which he understood. Therefore, now that he's gone I'm going to void the death of those three NPCs and Angel getting dragon-fied. Everything else in his post is fine for whoever picks up the villains, but the RP is stalled until that happens. Due to the nature of our sandbox game and people making story for each other, we need somebody playing the canon villains.

Then the conversation just spiraled out of control with me wondering "What just happened?" the whole time.

I'm gonna post either tonight or the next few days to get the heroes back on track, but we still need a main villain player.

I'm going to assume from the silence at Metrunui's end, despite him being active on the forum, that he's not interested in actually RP'ing after making himself a huge target with the big chrome building. So now, I guess Nightspark is a huge target in a big chrome building. Nice. I'll probably post another part in this today or tomorrow.

I can make up a new villain head if you want, accompanied with a hero counterpart. Basically the two characters I'm thinking of are literally light and dark counterparts of each other that have split from the same body.
    Please help my dragons

Krazy you've tried VMing him, so there's nothing else that can be done. Go ahead and move on.

Sam hold that thought. Vampire might be joining us as an exclusive villain player. Still need to figure that out.

Anyone still playing.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Bron says he will update this when he can. Maybe we should shorten the misson, Sparks? We can try and run this in case Bron breaks and quits this.

I've just been really busy with stuff lately. I am working on my post right now to get this back on track. For the heroes anyway.

And, then I'll get the villains side of the plot moving again. My OC was approved, but there's a lot of prior villains and plans to advance.
    Problematic Paranormal Files

The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: The Little Mermaid was the last Disney animation with hand painted cels.

Are we still havign villains transform into dragons?

I think the two minor dragons should remain, but as Bron said, there's no reason for Angel to be a dragon... she already has wings that can get huge to start with. I don't really see the probablity of raising a 100 dragon army, but it's okay for Malchoir to have dreams.

Today's Fact: The Little Mermaid was the last Disney animation with hand painted cels.

AWW... Wanted Grendel to start markign a who bunch of dragon slayer weapons. Ah well

There will still be dragons for people to slay with Grendel's weapons.

Vampire if you need help figuring out what Neo was doing or are not going to use his stuff, please let us know so that stuff can be voided. I can only guess what he was going to do, even though he explained most of it.

I think what he was doing was making Elite type (Named NPC) dragons-people with that plan. There's no reason to not have grunt type ones, though. He would have to be written as making them, but that's pretty easy.

Vampire if you need ANY help, my VMs are there for you. The RP has no story guideline so if you're unsure about things we can talk about it.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 6th April 2013 at 4:54 AM.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast