Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect Discussion and Information Archive

Thanks, I think I've got a good idea of where the villain side of the plot was, and now is, going. I'm going to pick up where he left off, minus the 3 dead civilians and Angel being a dragon.

Both the created dragons so far seem to be grunts (as well as Super NPC) as far as dragons go, I don't think anyone lower on the foodchain would make a useable minion.
    Problematic Paranormal Files

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - 10% off $15+)
    The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: When communicating, dolphins use a signature whistle to let others know who's singing.

Well no, grunts are unnamed. These two were clearly named and thus don't count as grunt level. Elite or Super. Same thing really. But yea, his plan doesn't seem all that hard to understand really. If you need to discuss anything that doesn't make sense to post here, we can VM about it.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Hope my post works well enough. I'll edit it if I have to

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Looked okay to me, but Bron's the one more affected by it.

I've realized a weakness my character would have, or one could view it as an alternate form of her power, in the rain the blood would get watered down, so while she could probably control and make constructs from watered down blood, she likely couldn't solidify it. That means more blunt force trauma and less laceration for her victims. Alternatively, I could just use the, well, she's in control of the blood, so it doesn't get watered down, logic. I am probably over thinking everything about this...

Bron, (back on page 11ish or so... so I don't know how relevant it is anymore) you mentioned the adult former Titans showing up, and having stronger powers. For Cyborg this shouldn't be so true, 'sum of his parts' and all, a key point of Cyborg's character is that his robot 3/4 is as strong/powerful as it gets... So I'd say any improvements, including Technopathy is a no go, unless he came in contact with Diamite. Personally I don't like the idea of BB chimeras either, but that wouldn't kill the RP for me or anything, especially considering he managed to become a Tamaranian beast when it doesn't really fit his back-story to be able to do so.

Today's Fact: When communicating, dolphins use a signature whistle to let others know who's singing.

Eh, it looks ok DVB. Although I think delta might be mad that his character was overshadowed by Pagemaster. The other thing is that the amount of the metals seems to be ambiguous, and on the small quantity. Lektra needs a lot of it for our fleet of tanks, helicopters, jeeps, and jets. They'd be smaller though, enough to fit through the elevator.

Vampire you could definitely pull the blood out of water if you like. I don't see a problem with that if it just takes her a bit of time to gather it.

No no that's still the plan, but it's still an idea. For Cyborg, in the episode "Only Human" (I think that was the one, but I mean the one where he fought Atlas the robot) Cyborg displays the ability to go beyond the limitations of his mechanical parts and push the robot part of himself past it's limits if he wants to hard enough. In the episode "How long is forever?" where Star travels to the future, Cyborg displays the ability to control robots. This might be because he's wired into the Tower systems and they're the Tower's robots, but it's a little ambiguous. It's all open to interpretation and he's definitely about as vulnerable as a robot as well, but it's something to think about. BB is mentioned as becoming the new Animal Man in the older comics (Pre New 52), when he's an adult and gaining that ability. I had heard about him becoming a Tamaranian beast, but I don't remember which episode that was. I don't think I've seen it, or it might have been in the companion comic to the show.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Well, once he finishes the crystal, he'll continue going, but be patient. Unless you have people willing to mine for ore and such or have people bring in scrap and such like from pieces of cars or other equipment

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

I think smaller amounts of the more precious metals at a time is fair. I mean, it’s only fair that things (on both sides) to take a little time. Sure the villains have better access to resources, which is why I find it totally fair for you’all to have to have Grendel seemingly out of nowhere, since we’re building our machines the old fashioned way, so they should be completed around the same time if Grendel can only produce X amount of material Y.

Those were in fact, two of the episodes I was thinking about Bron. It’s true that he manages some things that go beyond his mechanical parts using his mind and heart… there’s an episode (I don’t remember which one) where he defeats Brother Blood, who immediately says, ‘How’d you do that’ and he says something like, ‘I’m more than just a robot’… but there’s a big difference between being wired into Drones/T-car/ect and performing Technomancy.

Okay… so I haven’t read all the old Teen Titan’s comics, the old slang get kind of tiresome to read (though I’m pretty sure most people in the RPG are thinking purely of the show), but if BB's adult powers are cannon, I have even less room to complain.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 8th April 2013 at 6:32 PM.

Eh, I guess we're building the vehicles one at a time then. The factory builds stuff better than Lektra, so I wouldn't have her use her power to build. Although she can, it would make her pass out too much.

Ok so it's being wired in and not machine mind control. I had thought as much. Just wanted your opinion on this. Yea, ok.

Yes I looked up the Wikipedia entry for our dear Mister Logan, and that's what was on it. He gains chimera powers in the comics and becomes Animal Man somewhere along the line. It seems to be in a future Titans arc where everybody is an adult, and they mention powers of the adult Titans members. I swear that's what I read.

Ok. I'm all caught up at school an I'm no longer failing algebra 2/trig. What did I miss? I'll post either today or tomorrow depending on how long it takes me to get caught back up.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Great! You missed kind of a lot in the story, but we haven't moved very much really. Still working on stuff. I had to get a move on with Lektra, but feel free to get your charm on on her once you can figure out a reason your character paused mid conversation. I had to move on so I had assigned it as he'd gone into deep thought so he didn't reply. Sorry but that's all I could think of. You can fix it up some other way. Good news is he was in a good spot when stuff happened.

So what's the plan now?

The new plan is the old plan. Business as usual.

Should I take over the RPG, guys?

Uh no, I've just been really busy. There's no set story, and therefore nothing to take over. Both sides are gearing up for a confrontation.

Still Bron, if you're going to be busy a lot, putting someone in co-GM position of the heroes will keep this RP rolling, despite the waning interest that I think is present in it at the moment.

Roll call for everyone still in this! If you want to stay and keep the fires burning, then post here!
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

I'm still in. Finals just suck.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

I'm still here

I'm still here.
    But I can't think of stuff to post and my man/lady's still stuck in another dimension.
    Please help my dragons

I'm still here. I've just been watching some of the new anime that came out this season and playing some games

It's great y'all are still here. I'm sorry I've been setting a bad pace for the RP. Journal moving super quickly and RL have been taking my time is all. And some online gaming, but it's mostly sleep and RL.

I've been in RPGs that moved way faster than Journal... anyways, I think the main problem we have here in Teen Titans is that both sides are still gearing up for war, we may need to fastforward to get some action going.

We're all like mini-GMs, Bron said. I'm waiting for him.

Even so Diego, if one cog in the machine seizes, the rest of the gears seize as well. Too many individual gears makes the machine move at a glacial crawl at best. I can probably start moving a little sub plot of mine, but it requires Bron to update with Starfire first.

If anyone has any plans, or ideas, for getting this RP coughing up progress again, please do say so. If we can work without Bron, then it'll give this RP the life it needs.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

I will post tonight. That's about all I can do.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Anyone may ref for me

Slept a nice 12 hours last night. I will try to update today.

Go ahead and start beating up bad guys on the side. We need action.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast