Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect Discussion and Information Archive

Go ahead and help Foxy out, Donut.

Ah yes, over the course of time, Kotamae learnt new spells and acquired new forms. Most of the spells are extensions of previously-learnt spells and spells that he began with. He did learn completely new spells too through his new forms, though.
    Please help my dragons

Cool

Sorry guys, will be posting for all three characters tomorrow, I will post once or twice a week, provided I have the time (I may have enough for about 2 or 3 daily posts in a 7 day week) but that shouldn't provide too much of a problem. WIll post tomorrow, and update all story-lines. Thanks again

EDIT: Ps Neo love the Neo-Titans name
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

When it comes to my characters, I tend to make powerful villains and modest heroes, so my villains will generally be really powerful. But... In my next post I want to turn the bear into a hippo, and also summon another hippo over time. I want Mirage to be powerful. But I'm wondering if that's too far. I think, depending on the creature, she can summon multiple creatures. Like, a hippo's sort of powerful, but not magical, so Mirage could summon two of them and, say, only one Dragon.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

So basically she's a summoner. I'd say keep it to one or two or three summons out at one time, and no bringing to life stuff that's too big. This would make her border on Shade. Shade could make things out for nothing too, remember.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Alright.

...Can I be totally honest. A character like Mirage who can summon creatures is something I NEVER make a villain, except in this one RP.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Okay everyone, by my next post, I will try and have the locations up of the explosives so all PCs can lend a hand. Feel free to commen on the chaos of the NPCs and such.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

This is gonna be juicy.
    Well, Titania has a magic-based device that is literally inside her, which practically gives her sentience and sanity.
    Once the first two bombs go off, she goes berserk like she did thousands of years ago.

Due to the lack of magic-based abilities, Kotamae can't command her to stop.

Well, I love the sound of what I expect.
    Please help my dragons

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    Okay everyone, by my next post, I will try and have the locations up of the explosives so all PCs can lend a hand. Feel free to commen on the chaos of the NPCs and such.
    Just instantly kill all the villains and be done with it.

Thanks.

It should be ok Neo. He's not instantly killing any named villains. Though resealing Malchior was pretty cheap without giving him a chance. He's also trapping Control Freak and Johnny in Hawaii with no way to get back.

I personally think it's gonna be fine, though. The villains need a reason to return to the city. It's the only place they can live where they won't be hunted by the Justice League. As long as they didn't leave they won't be hunted. That was the idea, anyway.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    It should be ok Neo. He's not instantly killing any named villains. Though resealing Malchior was pretty cheap without giving him a chance. He's also trapping Control Freak and Johnny in Hawaii with no way to get back.

I personally think it's gonna be fine, though. The villains need a reason to return to the city. It's the only place they can live where they won't be hunted by the Justice League. As long as they didn't leave they won't be hunted. That was the idea, anyway.
    Well, I disagree, but I respect your opinion.

Anyway, as discussed in our Skype chat, I'm officially dropping out of this RP. See you guys next time.

And that kills the entire thing basically. Great. -.-

Is there anyway to get him to come back?

Great, now what about Mirage? Now she cannot join if Avenger Angel is dropping out.

And besides, I agree with him, I think DVB is trying his hardest to find a loophole around god-modding.

Why would him dropping out cause the rp to end?
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Avenger was playing every single villain, and was the boss behind them all (minus Fallout now). Because of this, with him gone, no one is left to play all of the villains, and even if Bron picks up the mantle, he'll be playing both the head of the heroes and villains. Conflict of interest on every fight.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Exactly, that's why I'd really hate to see him go. And I'm assuming it has something to do with DVB.

While they have had a bit of difficulty between each other a little bit ago in the RP, it was still Avenger's choice to leave the RP. I wouldn't put the blame on DVB.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    Great, now what about Mirage? Now she cannot join if Avenger Angel is dropping out.

And besides, I agree with him, I think DVB is trying his hardest to find a loophole around god-modding.
    Hey, I am trying to reason with this guy. He says I don't have to ask his permission for anything, then he goes around and does this sort of thing.

To be honest, I had to edit things multiple times so things would be all right. I was asking for his approval and such and he wouldn't give it to me. I don't thnk I will be the one to take full responsability here. Did I have a part of it, sure, but I refuse to be the scapegoat here.

I nearly quit twice out of trying to get an agreement out of him.

If the guy wanted to tell me everything, he should tell me in the first place. I can't assume what I can and cannot do because I don't know what everyone's individual limitations are with their actions. SOme people may claim it should be obvious, but not for me. Some people have limited ranges of how they do things, not pushing to test the limits, which is what I do, I push to see how far we go. If I go too much, I compromise with the person.

I asked this guy multiple times for editing and he just seemed content on giving up. No real details and such.

Furthermore, Bron's reaction is kinda overreacting. We can move this inn the direction we want. All good RPGs have to end so there needs to be a set storyline. I have confidence in the others that they can also pull off competant villains.

I can quit if you guys want, but I doubt that will bring Avenger back. But you know what, let's let you guys decide.

Should I quit?

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

We don't want you to quit, DVB, we just want you to have better control over the power your characters have in RPs. I've been in a lot of RPs with you, DVB, and I distinctly remember people mentioning that your characters are too powerful a lot. Even in this RP, you're trying to make your character extremely powerful compared to everyone else. Usually in RPs, I try to make my villains really powerful, and my heroes pretty powerful but not AS powerful.

I don't want anybody to quit. I also think D wasn't completely out of bounds, except with the bomb plot. That's over the top, but we can work through it though.

The biggest problem is what delta said.

Sorry for the waiting, guys. Being deployed had me kinda pass over a few nights that I could spare to make a post due to me being rather tired, heh. But that's not the only bad news. Sadly, I think I will be dropping out of this RP. I can't find a way to get in, and with the way DVB (yes, YOU, DVB) is taking out people left and right with "Single-Post OHKO Wonders" as I call them, I don't see how this RP can remain interesting anymore. Any villains come up, and he just "BAM!" kills them or removes the threat. No effort. No planning. No fairness. This may seem harsh, DVB, but it's pure and honest. Were this an RP on PE2K, you would have been banned from this RP a long time ago, I'm sorry to say.

The point I am trying to make, DVB, is that you simply have a single, miraculous post where you either nullify an enemy or series of enemies, or you bring a threat against them that they should have no possible chance against. You make no plans, no effort over multitudes of posts, you just suddenly have knowledge or powers or brand new characters come up and go "HEY! Nice to meet you all, I'm new to the area. So, y'know that super-awesome-powerful weapon the bad guys have been building the entire RP and finally finished to use against us? I am immune to that very exact thing and can make it go boom with a snap of my fingers." There's no character development, no effort, and above all, NO FAIRNESS. If you hinted, planned, and built up things in the RP, that would make sense. Responding to an opponents' attack in the RP is different to disarming a complex series of traps and setting such traps of your own in a single, disorganized post.

Think of the RP like a book. Character development is a good thing. No one ever likes books where the main character is just simply awesome at everything and is perfectly capable of doing everything. No, they must learn, plan, adapt, and take the time to consider and place things that would work for them. Things that the villains know would not be known to them, even if such things were spelled out to the reader in the book, word for word; without the character there, there is no reason the character should or would have such knowledge of such a thing. So they wouldn't have a back-up plan about it without VERY good reasons, oftentimes hinted at throughout the book.

Again, I know this seems a little harsh, DVB, but with the past few posts I have seen from you, I see the same mistakes over and over, unfortunately, hence the prompting for this.

If there seems to be a calming in the RP and a way foe me to re-enter, maybe I will sometime. Maybe. But currently, I don't see whether or how I could, with all the villains being made useless or leaving or eliminated so quickly and systematically.
    Click the banner to check out my Pokémon fanfic, Reflections!

Thanks to Comexback from PE2K for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Shen Sorein View Post
    The truth
    ^ There's your answer right there. Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Wel whatever. I am not quitting.

I thought about it, but that would prove you guys right. And you know what? You're wrong.

You don't know anything about me or how I do anything.

You guys want villains?

You guys want threats?

You guys want challenges?

I will give you then. There will be no slacking off. You will need to be creative! You will need to think outside of the box. You will need to be cunning, you will need all of your wits and beyond to see if you guys can try and beat what I have planned.

You guys can be part of the fun. Make new villains. Be creative. You guys think you can do better than me.

PROVE IT!

I'll be opening the villain signups soon as that week deadline ends, but in the meantime let's have some fun with the bomb plot.

No. To be honest, I feel like dropping out, too.

DVB, your character is TOO powerful. I don't care who's going to stop you from thinking this ridiculous plotline is a good idea, but I will try my best.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast