Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect Discussion and Information Archive

Ok let's drop the bomb plot entirely, ignore Neo's posts since he's staying dropped out regardless, and continue on with somebody else writing the villains?

Any volunteers?

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Too be honest, I think DVB is starting to get a bit arrogant with his plot. And to be honest, I'd really want to see Avenger Angel continue with the RP. I'm doing what I can to help him.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

If you can accomplish what we weren't able to, then that would be nice. As of now, this is very hard to salvage.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

What if heroes AND villains work together to destroy the bombs?

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

The heroes and villains working together to stop the threat would be incredibly cliche...

Lets do it.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Somebody need to write the villains, and it isn't going to be Neo though.

Show of hands. Remove the bomb plot entirely or roll with it? Either way it looks like we're doing it without Neo.

I'm with it. I'm pretty exhausted with this, but I will stay if I am wanted.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

I'm trying to offer a compromise, and I'm also trying to get Neo back into the RP. I don't see how we CAN do it without him.

I went to my other forum and asked if anyone wanted to join. I'll let you guys know.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Quote Originally Posted by mugourth View Post
    i'm trying to offer a compromise, and i'm also trying to get neo back into the rp. I don't see how we can do it without him.
    compromise!? What do you think i was trying to do with him?! He tricked me into letting me get this far before quitting to try and teach me something instead of just telling me about it! I kept asking him if tis was all rigth and he told me i didn't need his permission. As for the heroes and villains thing, I had no objections, heck I was expecting someone to suggest that?

Why didn't he tell me in the first place?
    Last edited by DVB; 7th March 2013 at 1:46 AM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

I'm trying my hardest to get him to reconsider, but he won't listen. Maybe you can talk to him.

I did.

I talked to him on Skype. He had his own RPG planned and he also pretty much gave me free rein before blowing my things out of proportion.\

Also, I cant take this anymore.

I'm sick of it.

I quit. Have fun without the annoyance.

No! This is not what I wanted to happen DVB. First Avenger Angel, now you? Please don't do this to us!

Okay, things are getting out of hand. Let's not do something we might regret Diego. This plot now rides on you, with bomb ploy, so stick to your guns, and finish the job. As for the villains, we'll figure out a plan, but first we have this to take care of.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

You don't get it, do you? I only wanted to kill of Gizmo because his speech annoyed me. Then I moved on to getting rid of some of the lesser NPCs. I didn;t know what was going on. bron told me he was out of ideas and he had no clue what Avenger was up to. Heck, he confessed to me that NEMESIS confused even him. I tried to help things out but things were getting stagnant so I thoguth a 3rd element would make things interesting , but I just messed up everything.

I got tricked by Avenger to learn some sort of lesson, but I got my trust betrayed instead and made to look like this jerkass.

I guess I have to stay otherwise then I really will mess up everything. Fallout will die from radiation poisoning, since the radiation gave him his powers. He knows the access codes for the bombs to go off since they are not timer-based. The members of his group will disband and leave the city, one de-actiavting the cloaking devices, letting them to be tracked.

Come on man, please stay.

But wouldn't it be easier to just reset the plot to before you posted about Fallout?

We would just be short one Neo....

No. This way we could work why the characters Neo controleld aren;t around. I am staying, but pretty much I now feel betrayed and doing this out of obligation.

In any case, this would improve morale. I have ideas for villains if anyone wants them. I mean, why can't villains like Yoko and Mirage do it?

But I guess we can do the retcon. Just let me know what everyone wants to do and I will edit my post.

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    You don't get it, do you? I only wanted to kill of Gizmo because his speech annoyed me. Then I moved on to getting rid of some of the lesser NPCs. I didn;t know what was going on. bron told me he was out of ideas and he had no clue what Avenger was up to. Heck, he confessed to me that NEMESIS confused even him. I tried to help things out but things were getting stagnant so I thoguth a 3rd element would make things interesting , but I just messed up everything.

I got tricked by Avenger to learn some sort of lesson, but I got my trust betrayed instead and made to look like this jerkass.

I guess I have to stay otherwise then I really will mess up everything. Fallout will die from radiation poisoning, since the radiation gave him his powers. He knows the access codes for the bombs to go off since they are not timer-based. The members of his group will disband and leave the city, one de-actiavting the cloaking devices, letting them to be tracked.
    Tricked you? Really, dude? That's low. Guess you really didn't read anything Shen said up above, nor did you learn anything from what I told you on Skype.

The truth is, you kept repeatedly asking to assassinate the villains, no fight, no effort, no fairness, just write them off and put them out of your way. I said no for obvious reasons, and then you attempted it anyway with the poison, which you then proceeded to call me a "sore loser" when I called you out on it. Shortly after, you asked again. I got a little tired of this, so I said, yeah, sure, knock yourself out, do whatever you want. I got tired of it and just wanted to quit at that point, and having you just kill all the villains would be a great reason for me to finally leave. And you did it, as expected, when you blew up city hall and everything else. And I still can't believe you actually thought I'd be happy and getting a really good time out of you doing this kind of thing to all the characters I was trying to control.

In addition, the part with Malchior reading the details on NEMSIS was actually a test. It was test to see if you would abuse out of character knowledge, details and plans that your characters should not have known or discovered. You failed that test with flying colors, and not only used a well devised and ongoing plan against me, but you did it instantly, unfairly, and without regard to the effort and time that went into it. You're pulling all the strings and handling it like everyone else is just a mindless meat puppet for you to abuse in your badly written storyline.

So the end result is nothing what anyone does really matters in this RP. Only what you do, DVB, matters, or at least to you. If the heroes try to stop the bombs, you can smite them all in an instant. If they come up with a brilliant strategy, use the time and energy to create it, and use a secret plan to stop you, too bad, you knew about it five minutes before they did and already countered it with something ten times worse, instantly. And you can totally kill and humiliate the bad guys with a wave of your hand, which you have been doing already. Screw the rules, screw the fairness, nothing else matters. It's your barbecue now and everyone should be privileged to be a part of it, right?

Get real, man. You're in total denial you screwed up this RP single-handedly and instead of admitting to your mistakes, you're pinning the blame on others. Ask yourself, in our positions, why the heck would anyone want to continue with this?

Do us all a favor and at least learn something from all this. If you're not going to RP fairly, realistically, and with regards to the time and energy other people are putting into it, then you're only going to find this same kind of thing happening over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    You don't get it, do you? I only wanted to kill of Gizmo because his speech annoyed me.

That makes two of us, but I wouldn't have KILLED him. I just would have had my characters tell him to shut up.

Then I moved on to getting rid of some of the lesser NPCs. I didn;t know what was going on. bron told me he was out of ideas and he had no clue what Avenger was up to. Heck, he confessed to me that NEMESIS confused even him. I tried to help things out but things were getting stagnant so I thoguth a 3rd element would make things interesting , but I just messed up everything.

I wish I could do something to help.

Again, I've been trying to help the best I could, but he won't listen.

This is going to be hard to RP.

...Also, I'm sorry DVB, but I agree with Avenger.
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 7th March 2013 at 2:58 AM.

I agree with Avenger as well. What you did can be considered godmodding and that's kind of a jerk thing to do

I'm not saying you should leave. I saying just learn from this and let's move on in the RP.

Ok so here's what I see happening now. Vote.

1. We delete all our posts up to where Neo put up plans to implement Nemesis. Bomb plot never happened. DVB takes the challenge and writes for the villains. We continue from there.
    2. I call an epilogue from the post where Neo wanted to start Nemesis, and nobody else posts. A sequel will be posted a couple of months from now.
    3. We continue from here as is, with the bomb plot being the final plot and epilogue after that. Sequel in a couple of months.

All of these will work with or without Neo being here, except that posts about Nemesis itself can't work without him either so they have to be rendered moot. I personally vote for option 1.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 7th March 2013 at 3:12 AM.

I vote for Option 1

I vote for 1.

...Option 1.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast