Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect Discussion and Information Archive

I know you didn't get to pick them. Yeah, they're not menacing in the slightest, it's like naming your vampire Ed (yes, that was a smack on twilight... and not bothering to capitalize it was another. Don’t worry, I don’t actually hold it against you if you like it, I just don’t like how women, parents, werewolves, and vampires are depicted in it).

I'd at least have gone with R names if I was going to name them like that (or S if I need to support Raven's claims), of course I'd had preferred them to be either otherworldly, or at least multi-ethnical (since my understanding is that they're all half-siblings).
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and/or Joyous Kwanzaa!
    (Or whatever else you may celebrate.)

Agree on all counts Vampire, although I'm not sure what you mean about the claim Raven makes. Where's that from? You mean the name Skath was mentioned somewhere in the show? I don't remember.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

On the wiki it mentions something about Raven claiming to be the first and the other sins (her brothers) stemmed from her, therefore S being the letter after R, it might be more appropriate for this second generation of sins. She may have not meant it that literal, she may have meant being the gateway caused her brothers to be conceived, or her birth and rejection of her 'purpose' caused Trigon to want other children. Her claim however, may also have been a poor paraphrase intended to explain how the seven sin are (in Catholic tradition) gateway sins, which lead to other sins.

Likewise, I do not recall Skath being mentioned in the show.

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Oh I didn't read her entry on the wiki cause it's largely from the comics and not all pertinent to this RP, but that would make a great deal of sense.

Trigon has other names which aren't mentioned in the show, but the letter S appeared as the demon Lord's symbol which explains where it's from. I had been wondering about the use of that letter and this explains it.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

I rmemeber Skath being mentioned on the show. The Titans were talking about it and Starfire even commented on it being known on her home world. At the end of this episode, Raven tells her friends Skath's real is Trigon and that he is her fahter

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Huh. Wow, I only briefly recall that now that you mention it. I need to see the episodes leading up to The End again.

It was in the entry for one of the brothers, I don't think I read much of Raven's entry.

Alright guys, who do you want to be the conduit for the demon army? DVB and I decided it would be Psimon and take a page out of the comics, but Grass seems to want it to be another villain. Naturally whoever this is will be with the demons as a general as well, and both heroes and villains would be fighting them.

Also, how are we setting up the troop movements? They're a little mixed. We got a full ground group hat is soldiers with laser guns and soldiers in 7 foot mech suits, and the other group consists of 10 of each motorcycles, jets, and tanks. The vehicles and the mech suits can't rightfully go through the manholes unless we had another way for them to get there. The mixed vehicle group was suppose to accompany Raven/Nin/Starfire and the ground group is with Fossil, but the way it's written the soldiers in mech suits are stuck in the sewers and can't help.

Lastly, information on the card guns. The card gun is a non lethal method of confinement that uses technology and magic together to create a pocket dimension and stuffs the target into it. The card gun works like Poke Balls. You need to weaken the target, but once they're in there they're in there forever. The only difference is they don't instantly become friendly to you. They can be talked to and interacted with through the front of the card, but they're otherwise unable to escape until released.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 15th September 2013 at 10:43 PM.

The reason i chose Psimon was because of the background he has with Trigon, (getting his powers from him) and even an opportunity (having battled with Raven, he could have picked on Trigon's energy signature)

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Oh, shoot, I did not mean it that way. I thought Raven and Ninjice discussing wasn't plot relevant, and because of that I disregarded it. I didn't know who Psimon was, so I assumed it wasn't important. Sorry about the mix-up guys, I'm 100% fine with Psimon being the controller of the demons.

I had kind of skipped the part about how the soldiers in mech suits got aboveground. Since they were in the sewer entrance when Fossil and Raven arrived, I assumed they went through with Fossil. I skipped over how they got through the ground because it wasn't relevant to the main plot, Kind of like in the Avengers, when the Hulk steal a motorcycle to get to New York. I'll go back and add something about them blasting through the ground.
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

Oh yea it was relevant. I didn't know who he was originally either, since he had no speaking lines and appeared in few episodes. Also the show doesn't explore his back story, so we're kind of fudging it in the RP with the comics a bit, even though the RP is supposed to be based on the show.

Alright, we will wait for your edits then Grass. Both sides have rights to narrating the demons. Psimon you should write when Raven encounters him. He should be a tough fight for her, and she will probably need help. He was able to match her blow for blowing in the show without a clear winner.

Here's how I figure the invasion is going.

We are in Stage 1: Ten portals scattered around the city spewing grunt level demons, which need to be closed. Easy for supers to wipe the floor with. City Hall is being invaded by about 50 mixed Minions. There's about ten Lava Demons as seen in the show, and the villains are fighting them (See Vampire's post). Grass you should try to find the Titans either in this stage or the next one. At least find Night. I'd like him present. I've mentioned where he's located.

Stage 2: Bigger portal opens. Sons of Sin show up with Psimon, and have to be fought off. Lots of grunt level demons and mixed Minions following them. About ten Lava Demons are there as well.

Stage 3: Trigon shows up and revives his sons, giving them extra power. He will attempt to turn everybody to stone. Raven must counter this (Grass be creative). He will also empower Psimon with some of his power, reviving if necessary. Slade attempts to bargain with Trigon to join him again, and possibly Brother Blood.

Stage 4: Aftermath. The RP pretty much is over at this post and we wrap up loose ends. That is unless we start another arc, but we barely have enough players as it is. Awesome players, but still few.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 15th September 2013 at 11:27 PM.

Villains troop movement is as I’ve written it, a little chaotic, not yet full force, as most the villains are still inside letting Billy and the robots fight for them. And the dragons couldn’t care less. It is what it is…

In all honesty, I’d be fine if there was no ‘general’ player. Here’s how I see it:

1. Trigon doesn’t really need much help, if you go by the show… Slade helped him get to Earth, but it pretty much ended there.

2. We already have 2 groups that aren’t interacting very much, so adding a third group doesn’t seem productive. I’ve already complained about feeling like I’m RPGing alone. So even if you have to have Psimon, it might be better if he’s a NPC.

I’m thinking it’s out of character for Brother Blood to join Trigon, he seems a little wiser than that, and he actually cares about people other than himself sometimes. Currently he’s looking up more info on the demons, presumably trying to figure out how to defeat them.

Slade will defiantly join Trigon, just to save himself, which it won’t… come to think of it I haven’t RP for Slade in a while, wonder what he’s been up too?
    (Edit: Acturally it looks like I never RPed as Slade... I must have had a reason... I'll have to go look at the last posts that had him in them.)
    (Edit II: Okay, so Bron was controling Slade, who apparently was a NPC, and put him to bed... he's had one hell of a nap, hasn't he? Bron will you continue to control him when he wakes up then?)

Bron, don’t worry if not everything is cannon, even the cannon sources rarely agree with each other.

On the lines of what to do after this arc... well, I've been writing up a completely unrelated Teen Titans RPG that I plan on putting up after this one.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 16th September 2013 at 1:06 AM.

Yea bad guys usually don't work together and are often out doing their own thing. The dragons could be out to conquer too, but that just seems like giving you too much work.

Oh I know he doesn't need much help. I just wanted everybody to get involved and have something to get involved with, and you've got a lot of villains to draw from Vampire. I also didn't want this to be too short.

The demon group is definitely as NPCs, and everybody will be writing them a bit together. Psimon is the human bridge to the invasion, and is with them of course. Signups are always open. It just seems like we're at such an advanced stage that people don't want to join up, especially with the villains. Just know that at least I appreciate you taking over the villains, as the RP would have folded when Neo and I had our fight and consequently he quit.

Here's where the show and comics greatly diverge. In the comics Blood is the leader or least a high ranking member of of a cult that follows Trigon. I forget, but he's out to bring Trigon to this world in the comics. Not so much here. Slade is undead right now. He should be somewhere with the villains I guess.

Oh yea, I know the comics contradict each other a lot. Different writers and all.

You have an idea? Interesting. DVB and I were planning a sequel of sorts, set in the same time line. Maybe we can work together to merge the two ideas?

I have plans for the dragons, but they aren't too complex, dragons aren't too hard to figure out.

I've already admitted to not having read much of the recent Teen Titans comics, but it sounds like Brother Blood from the comics may as well be treated as an entirely diffrent character. Then again, I suppose I could work the cult backstory into what he's currently doing, either with the same goal or a new TBD goal...

I don't think merging our RPG ideas would work well, unless you're planning a prequel, my idea is set back here in modern time and involves going undercover.

Malchior isn't just a dragon remember? He's a magic using dark wizard dragon.

He could be, or he could be building toward it. Remember when the show is set. See below.

The TT show is itself a prequel actually, remember? Modern times is actually where the Titans aren't teens anymore, and Robin is Nightwing. But no, we were planning on a sequel.

I know that... but he's still a greedy power hungry dragon. Yes he can lie and do magic, but he's still very simply motivated.

That really just depends on your point of veiw, and the cartoon/comic series in question. Each reiteration of TT is brought up-to-date so that it's hip with the current teens/preteens/kids. Also you gave a 10 year time span in which a prequel could happen.

I am having troublke posting. Really don't know what to post and I can't tell where CIty hall is on the map.

There's a map in the first post, and a small map of the portals (which you also grabbed into your first post once I showed it to you again). City Hall is in Civic Center-Tenderloin, as denoted by the location I'm using for Star.

Larger map is nice. However, where is the City Hall at? What region?

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    City Hall is in Civic Center-Tenderloin, as denoted by the location I'm using for Star.
    Are you sleepy, or simply not reading? I just wrote this.

Yeah I was sleepy. Thanks for the help. In return, I have something to help everyone.

Dark City Portal Map

You remade my original portal map bigger. Thanks.

Anyone wanna play Cyborg or Beast Boy? The cover story is they run an underground clinic (Cyborg replaces lost parts with artificial replacements while Beast Boy becomes a microorganism to fight infections). After they separated, they end up revisiting old sites and eventually met one another, recognizing their subtle quirks and voices.

Trigon can't use Raven as a portal now anyway. He only did it when the planets were aligned.

It'd be nice to know the rest of these conversations sometime... I assume he's got some plan to portal through, otherwise our plot doesn't work.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast