Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect Discussion and Information Archive

Last edited by bronislav84; 18th December 2013 at 5:40 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Keep trying to post, but each person posting makes me have to edit what I have :/

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

That's not an uncommon RPG problem DVB, I had no idea you were trying to get a post in... I just figured I need to post before my chance to reply and such got buried.

Also, CF is WAY too old to be Blood's BF, so I figured big brother was probably a closer match... he knows he's not a father or teacher figure to her
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and/or Joyous Kwanzaa!
    (Or whatever else you may celebrate.)

That's what I figured also. Ninjice and Control Freak would get along fine, both being pretty big nerds and all XDD. But yeah, serious confrontation with old enemy Slade is very serious.

Was tempted to have Ninjice call him Deathstroke.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

I think we'd all be okay with that. The RPG has dealt with death enough that I don't think the reason he was just called Slade in the show is relevant anymore, but since the show is the main canon we're using here, I didn't bother mentioning it in my last post... though if I do, it will probably be Control Freak that would mention it, cause he's the only one that's allowed to be aware of the multiverse.

Slade knows he's not their favorite person, but he also knows they won't attack him until the Trigon threat is over.

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

I would prefer keep his name as Slade yea, although CF would be all comic fan about it and would know his other name from elsewhere, which is logical to assume.

Star will largely ignore Slade at this point, but she will acknowledge him.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

All right, in any case, we should probably try and get to closing the portal so we can fight the sons and later Trigon.

Ugh… I was kind of hoping somebody else would post (rather than you posting again before me), because this make it feel like I’ve fallen behind… it also looks like another RPG where we’re the only three left…

I don’t think Beast Boy can talk as an animal in the cannon we’re using… In the old comics he could, but he still had a human face in animal form. But I think it’s a physical impossibility if his body changes fully. This isn’t a big deal either way, it’s just nice when we’re on the same page.

Also, there were pretty much no civilians in the building, it was/is the villain’s HQ.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 31st January 2014 at 4:56 AM. Reason: correction

Grass is still active with us, as is Big. I believe everybody else was waiting for DVB to post, which he has.

I did mention to him that BB shouldn't be able to talk while transformed as per the show canon, but he had it like BB learned it in the 8 years somehow. I'm letting it slide unless you think its a big deal Vampire.

Yea I'm not sure what he meant about civilians either.

Honestly, I don't know why everyone would be waiting on someone who just posted to post before them, but if that's the case, okay...

I already said it wasn't a big deal, so if you're fine with it I'll let it be.

As a reminder, here is the information we will need: http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wi...en_Deadly_Sins

Jack is the Son of Sloth, James is the Son of Greed, Jesse is the Son of Envy, Jared is the Son of Wrath, Jacob is the Son of Lust, and Julius is the Son of Gluttony.

Jesse creates energy spheres that hypnotize humans into constantly fighting over them.

Jared enjoys brutally torturing humans and seeing their pain and suffering.

Jacob hypnotizes humans into idolizing him to the point where even statues of him become irresistible to the victims.

It doesn't list what the other sons do, so we can make some inferences. What do you guys think? I think they should compel civilians to act according to their sin name. And all the sons would fight with various Fire based attacks. They would be aided by their corresponding Minions.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 21st February 2014 at 11:44 AM.

Jack will probably make people tired, lethargic, apathetic or lazy. James will probably entice people by creating illusions of what they desire. Julius will probably have corrupted forms of nectar and ambrosia to give to people, making them addicted to it in a matter not unlike addictive drugs. (My ideas I am suggesting.)

But yeah, a good idea would be to try and turn the brothers against one another or rely on wits also.

I don't have a problem with that, but they've spread out and with a Power Rangers approach they shouldn't be that hard. Everybody just dogpiles them and their Minions. It's Trigon we have to worry about.

Finished my post. Let's just say, stuff gets real. We're moving to the next stage.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 21st February 2014 at 11:43 AM.

I like DVB's plan for Julius, a lot of people don't realize getting drunk is a variation of gluttony. Bonus fact? Nuns and Monk used to be allowed to eat chocolate during fasting because it wasn't considered food.

Malchior and Brother Blood call dibs on James.

So here's where we are.

I need to post again, but we're also waiting for Grass playing Raven. Psimon wants to duel Raven and will not go down to anybody else.

If we don't get a post from Grass soon, I gotta epilogue the RP.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 5th March 2014 at 3:51 PM.

Again, bullying. And I'm going be honest, bunnying my character into a forced epilogue doesn't make me want to participate in future RPGs either.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 5th March 2014 at 11:18 PM.

Bullying? Bunnying? Where are you getting this from? Vampire you know me way better than that. I'd Ok everything with everybody available to comment, or have them write it themselves even. If we're being held up too much, it might be better this way. Right now the Psimon fight is gated where by canon only Raven can match him, or make him let down his guard so he can be knocked out by the others.

If you're feeling pressured into waiting, break away and fight one or more of the Sons.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 5th March 2014 at 11:47 PM.

That's not what it sounds like, is sounds like you're saying you're just going to write an ending, doesn't matter what anyone thinks, "cause they're not playing anyways". And, I do feel pressured to wait, because I know how you react if I don't, and I'm one of the latest posts.

- I don't know why you're commenting on the canon-ness or lack of canon-ness of the Psimon fight, so I'm going to leave that alone.

Well you should know I don't do it that way. Come on you know me better. I was just summarizing where we stand right now. Sorry if it came out otherwise.

I've never been in one of your RPGs before, so all I had to go off was your comments which didn't sound very friendly. Maybe you need to work on your wording a little. I'm also curious why we can't go forward with a NPC Raven, 'cause I picked up all the villian NPCs.

Probably because it wouldn't be fair to Grass unless he said so

Neither would an epilogue. I'm sorry.

I'm ok if anyone else really wants to NPC Raven. I don't want to just ditch her so someone else can post as her (cause that would be rude of me) but if anyone really wanted to play as her, I'd be fine with that.

I'm also ok with an epilogue, as long as it doesn't upset too many people here. Mainly, I would want that so we could end this RP. I really don't feel as if I have the time to post here often enough, and I feel that I'm holding things back too much.

Currently working on a post as I type this.
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

For the record I didn't really intend to inconvenience you like this with your Internet problems Grass, and it just happened that the only plot I had that could lead to a decent conclusion was a Trigon demon invasion in which Raven happens to be a major character. If there's any way you could post as Raven more often in a timely manner, please do.

The alternative would have been spending months and months (Real time) of heroes fighting villains/villains fighting heroes, and I don't think that would really be fun for Vampire since she's playing all our villains and it would be a lot of pressure. Also, it wouldn't really have gone anywhere. We just don't have enough people left to have a non GM led RP right now, and I appreciate everyone who's still here.

I'm sorry my wording was terrible. I swear I was just intending to summarize where we stood and didn't mean to upset anyone.

Lastly, I'd like to let everybody know that a sequel is in the works after I get down to a decent amount of RPs again. By that I mean 3 and under. I hope everybody looks forward to that.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 9th March 2014 at 8:59 PM.

Eh, since all I wanted when I joined was for the villians and heroes to fight, but all the heroes kept hiding, it wouldn't be that bad... but I agree, the RPG is getting thin on players, and there's too many pages for new people to join at this point.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast