Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect Discussion and Information Archive

If we had more people, we could have had heroes and villains actually fighting again, but I figured a more together approach would be better in this case. Both working together to save Jump City so they could have a city to fight over (In the sequel).

I'll get my post done soon. I updated the other RPs and I'm getting sleepy now as I write this.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 12th March 2014 at 9:24 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

I need to post, but here's a wild one. This RP has had a good run, but with my depression lately and me needing to post anyway it's on it's last legs. How about we all decide what happens to our characters and I'll write it out so we can have a resolution to get ready for the sequel?

I have an extremely general resolution in mind that doesn't necessarily force any characters into anything, but resolves the overall plot in such a way that we can get ready for the sequel when it happens.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 27th March 2014 at 8:07 AM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Umm... I feel like Bloodbath never really got any convincing reason to turn good, mostly the heroes were mean to her, though she may be less likely to harm bystanders now due to having formed at least 1 positive relationship. Control Freak might try to retire, but he'll likely return to commiting petty crimes. Most of the other villians' fates are up for grabs... and I assume Gameboy will want his brother back from Gizmo.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

Control Freak might retire and move on with his life. Also, I updated! Bloodbath would probably need therapy. Ninjice will want to continue being a hero, join the Justice League and have a family with Blackfire.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

I love how we keep ignoring that Blackfire is married and has kids.

I can see how Control Freak would want to retire from crime, given his current age, health, and recent beatdowns... but he also has the obsessive personality type that would probably drive him to eventually return. Bloodbath probably wouldn't submit to therapy...

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

First, there's the debate if that short was canon to begin with... But Control Freak will find his own thing. Maybe create his own games.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

True... I think Bron said the shorts were canon for his purposes. But at this point what canon we're going with is so confused to start with.

I think Ninjice's train of thought would make more sense (and be less of a omnipotent sounding stretch) if he thought about Raven being Trigon's Pride before assuming her brothers were the other sins, verses the other way around.

I consider the shorts canon for this RP and any sequels or prequels, but the marriage can be annulled by Galfor in the epilogue without causing any real problems. Blackie found somebody who actually cares about her and she can actually enjoy being with as opposed to being forced into a marriage with Glurdlesckletch (sp?). They'll start actually going out and eventually marry in a while when the demon invasion resolves. The fact that he was creative in matching her really impressed her.

About Gameboy, I haven't gotten any sort of reply from Big. We can consider him MIA, but he seems to fade in and out so let's not count him out just yet.

Bloodbath will be pardoned with the rest of the villains and villain sympathizers who help save the city. If she doesn't go back to crime, she can have a normal life or turn hero. This goes for any of the villains or villain sympathizers. Really the only reason the heroes were mean to her was that she was in with the villains, and we've already resolved that the heroes didn't abandon the city. The original Titans were just horribly defeated, then Star spent a while with her people getting ready to retake the city. The fighting can go on indefinitely, but I think the "we need to save the city to have a city to fight over" thing will at least give us a closing to the current RP. Neo and I already have plans for the sequel, but no date.

BTW the Sons are arbitrarily spread out around the city. Use your imagination. They're not in the same place.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 28th March 2014 at 1:01 AM.

You and I both know the heroes didn't abandon the city. But from Bloodbath's point of veiw, it doesn't feel that way. And it doesn't help that Starfire was the only hero to show any sympathy, but she was too busy to talk about it for very long. I'm just saying unless something else happens, she probably doesn't have quite enough motivation.

I know, but in Star's defense the city was getting swarmed by demons. Bloodbath was brought up that way and it's gonna be hard for her. It's up to you to decide how your character resolves, but I'm just giving you that option. She will get a clean police record and could choose to have a normal life or help protect the city. Or you know, come back in the sequel as still bad with some kind of motivation, like not fitting in with the good guys or something. Totally your call.

I'd be good with that idea. And I agree with the previously stated opinions about what happens to the NPC villans and heros.

I hate to be yet another person who suggests an ending for Bloodbath, but I had actually thought of something that I was going to post later on. To sum it up, I was going to have Fossil talk to her in private, apologizing for Ninjice and about her parents. He would go on to say something about respect for villans who have a problem with the heros and who leave civilians alone. (Considering I've had him mope about civilians this whole RP.....) Unfortunately, we probably won't have time. I wanted Fossil to do this to other, reasonable villans as well, but none others are left.

As for Fossil, I'd have him try to help with damage control and rescue. After that he'd probobly go home and continue to do his own style of heroing.
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

That might acturally be something she'd listen to, if he approached it right. Her fate is still up in the air. It's funny, because I'd orginally wrote the character as a hero who was afraid of what people thought of her dark powers.

I have to LOL at 'damage control' you know, cause other than some of the villians, Fossil probably did the most physical collateral damage in this RPG. I know what you mean though.

Bron is currently extremely busy. He has not abandoned these RPs so we have to move on without him. POST.

POST LIKE THE WIND!

Hey Grassmaster, Control Freak and Cyborg just blasted Psimon, his powers should have been thrown off.

Bron says that he is back and he will update as soon as he can.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223