Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans: Future Imperfect Discussion and Information Archive

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Ok, your funeral. :P I just don't want this to be easy if somebody plays a Flash-like character. Their super speed is just overpowered. Flash can beat people's faces in a thousand times before they even have a chance to react.

Sight based doesn't always work. If you're sure I'll remove it from the first post here when I'm adding people to approved later today.
    It definitely won't be easy.

Shade pretty much gets Flash-like powers while she's in her own Aura anyway, so they'd be on an even ground when it comes to that. If this were an MMORPG, think of Shade as a raid boss. Not impossible to take down, but there's no way to do it alone, and you're going to need teamwork and coordination to overwhelm her.

So yeah, don't go preparing the casket and the flowers already. They may not offer refunds.

Quote Originally Posted by THEIRONDONUT View Post
    FOr the aura, what about the star wars concept of the deflector shields? It would mean that people must enter her aura to attack her, so ranged attacks would be harder, giving the villains an adavntage. Thoughts?
    You would pretty much HAVE to enter Shade's Aura to attack her. Making a shot from five miles away is totally impossible. Even sniper shots from ONE mile away have to take into account things like wind speed, projectile drop, weather, and even the rotation of the Earth.

So yeah, you're going to have to walk into the dragon's cave to take down the dragon.

Well if you're sure, Ok.

*goes back to charging the phone to be able to use Internet on the computer*

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Ok then. Can someone please list the renegades, so that i can gain a perspective on the team. SO far i am aware of the following charcters that are DIRECTLY INVOLVED with the renegades;

Starfire
    Captain Reaction
    The Fossil
    LifeBane
    Renegade

I am also aware of the characters Wyvern and The french illosion dude whose name escapes me.
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Game boy is one of the renegades
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Hmm I think you got it right Donut, unless we're counting NPCs, of which there's a lot more but there's too many to list. Also yea, you forgot Big's character.

I just got through putting everybody into the first post. If I missed anyone please let me know. There's still some issues with Donut's characters, but I trust you to fix it up so I added it to the first post anyway. Also I need you to take out the A-Bomb thing, man. It's not exactly healthy for either side.

How about we start on Sunday or Monday? What does everyone think?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 23rd November 2012 at 2:13 PM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

The earlier the better.
    Sunday sounds nice.
    Please help my dragons

I am ready to start whenever you guys are
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Anyone may ref for me

Sunday is good.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

It's way too early to suggest an ending, since we haven't even started yet, although you know the intended one is the city gets reclaimed. I thought that was obvious? This thread will be used for all brainstorming, so don't be shy guys.

Yeah, let's not be thinking of endings already. It's almost a 100% guarantee that any premeditated ending will not happen the way people intended, especially before things have even started.

I'm also fine with starting on Sunday. Sounds good to me.

I would not be able to post until Sunday evening. Driving back to college, and Fraternity Elections and such. But I could possible get a post in Sunday.
    The Pokemon Professor Extraordinaire
    For great Pokemon News, Rumors, trips, and tricks, visit
    Pokejungle.net
    and the forums at
    MountMoon.net
    I'm a Professor Extraordinaire there, too!

My Black 2 Team:

Hey guys, I just had a read through of the past comments and stuff, and I just wanted to throw some stuff out there that might be interesting.

1) I think Min reading kinda sucks, as it just makes it so much harder to move, so what about this as a compromise: Shade can sense changes in the air inside her bubble, meaning she can sense where people are inside her bubble. Maybe not Pin-point, as having an army inside with her, and an enemy strike force as well, would just make it too hard, but she can sense the general area of where her enemies are, and if in combat, can sense when their muscles tighten and they are about to pounce/jump/strike, but only when they are in an attacking position (if she could do that all the time, then she could kill all retreating enemies with a flick of her wrist)

2) I looked at the map, don't know if you approved it from Zalck, but I had an idea: The Renegades could be placed at the South-East quadrant. The Southern Fwy is the main patrol route, though heroes can delve deeper (as Renegade does in his RP sample). The best point of access for a tactical strike would be through Lake Merced/the forests surrounding it, as that could be a really good setting for a fight/a great way to split up groups and create more drama. The villains would have, as their border territories, The Avenues, Haight, and Soma, and everything behind it is Villain occupied. In between is up for exploration, a 'No-mans land' if you like.

3) I like Bron's idea of recruiting, but I think the action should start early on. How about, the main characters starting out are: Captain Reaction, Renegade, LifeBane and Gameboy. I like the idea of, after REactions speech, Renegade and Reaction go on a basic scouting patrol, and as this is (I presume) in the early stages of enemy occupation, all teams are unsure of the boundaries. They then find the Fossil, who is protecting a group of civilians, and recruit him. Then, the story unfolds. More battles happen, we recruit the rest of the submitted heroes, we throw in the odd chapter about the rouge heroes and Villains, and the plot unfolds

Remember, I am just throwing idea's out here, and as Bron said, it's a brainstorming thread, so I guess i'm storming my brain! Also, 2 quick questions,

1) *I forgot, Iwill get back to you in an edit*

2) Can I have a mutual position with Captain Reaction, he is the second in command, but Renegade is... The General. He orders the troops on the feild of battle, and still commands a lot of respect with the others, being one of the first original Renegades?

Thank you, and I look forward to the start of this Epic RPG

Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Fossil is already a member. Villains have been in control for 8 years, so not so much early changes. You can be high ranking, but I liked how the Captain was written into a story inside the base. You didn't really do that and too late now.

Too much to think about the rest. Will come back to comment on that later when there's time.

I've been gone a bit. But, I put in my profile that Ninjice was pretty much there since the early days of this :/

Shouldn't we let the two Co-GMs decides who is 2nd in command and such

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

I've decided for ONLY Marion to play a violin. She's normally on the balcony of the mansion playing it, so people can hear it most of the time and see her up there.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Ok then, as I mentioned, those where only ideas for the story line, I was just trying to incorporate ideas, also, I wasn't trying to say I outrank Captain Reaction, I'm just saying that I want my character to have respect, either out of fear (which is most likely) or because he has been a long serving member. I know that Fossil was already a member, but I was just expanding on a previous comment of Early Recruiting. I am only Brainstorming ideas.

PS: watch the video in Zekshirom's Sig, its powerful, and I wish Sahtori the best
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 24th November 2012 at 3:55 PM.

Donut every player is pretty much high ranking and has everybody else's respect. Don't worry none of you are grunts unless you want to be a grunt.

As for the locations, that's not a bad idea. South East it is. I'm assuming City Hall is in the center somewhere, and that's where the center of Shades operation is.

Yeah, ok. I was thinking that, with the layout, we can stage some pretty good stealth missions for each team, with the lake, and the buildings that cordone off a select area. It's in Sunday in England, so does that mean we are going to begin posting the storyline?

EDIT: Here are the clothes that my Hero will be wearing, the mask i couldn't find one anywhere, so I've done a (bad) sketch of the basic design. Bon Apetite!
    Renegade - Clothes and Mask sktech.jpg

You may have to zoom in on it
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 25th November 2012 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Attachment

I set up what could be the first plot. I hope no one is bothered and that it is accepted. If not, then changes could be made.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

It sounds good. I expect we'll have to destroy it so it doesn't fall into the wrong hands, or something. Otherwise it's a bit too easy of a solution just to time travel and prevent this all from happening. Or we can keep it as a backup plan.

What's everybody think of how I included Blackie? She's still evil, just Vegeta kind of evil.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 26th November 2012 at 5:43 AM.

The Yoko has been awakened, and Kotamae pays a visit to Marion.
    I wonder how this will turn out.
    Please help my dragons

Honestly, I could easily see the machine getting accidentally destroyed in a battle or something like that. Also don't worry about Lifebane being too macabre, it is something that eventually he will find himself snapping out of. Also *foreshadowing* for future developments for him.

Also I'm in the process of writing up a sign-up for a villain, and will probably have it up sometime over the next few days.
    Last edited by PeeGee; 26th November 2012 at 10:56 AM.

It sounds good. I expect we'll have to destroy it so it doesn't fall into the wrong hands, or something. Otherwise it's a bit too easy of a solution just to time travel and prevent this all from happening. Or we can keep it as a backup plan.

What's everybody think of how I included Blackie? She's still evil, just Vegeta kind of evil.
    Well... it's not like they don't know that Shade is from the same world as Starfire. Furthermore, it could just be prototypical. I also have some other ideas that could be used to stop Shade if we need some things to do.

Unless you've been above ground and survived an encounter with Shade to talk about it, no you probably wouldn't know who she is just yet. Although looking at her it should be obvious by her eyebrows, which are Starfire-like.

Let's try not to resolve the story in one page. Please?

Unless you've been above ground and survived an encounter with Shade to talk about it, no you probably wouldn't know who she is just yet. Although looking at her it should be obvious by her eyebrows, which are Starfire-like.

Let's try not to resolve the story in one page. Please?
    Well someone has to have heard something. The odds of no one getting a glimpse of her is kinda low considering what a massive influence she is.Most people can see it and sooner or later someone would figure it out during these years.

Oh I know, but no one is saying it would be resolved. They have no clue what she looks like, they just spy on the chaos she is creating.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast