Thread: Artakhaguild

Default Artakhaguild

Welcome to Artakhaguild.

My name is Matoro. If you would be kind enough to sit down, I’d like to tell you a little story.

Many years ago the five regions lived in peace. Many trainers from each region joined an association known as Artakhaguild. This guild existed only to better those who joined it. It was run by its members without leadership, for none was needed. The guild grew so large, they were able to collectively hire five professors who specialized in Pokemon to provide free starter Pokemon to every trainer who joined.
    This sparked an even greater boost in Artakhaguild’s membership by those who were not able to afford trainer supplies. As the guild’s size grew even larger, some joined whose intentions were not so altruistic. Sometimes, the professors’ eggs would just... go missing. For some reason there was less money in the Artakhaguild’s treasury that there was in its record books. These trainers formed a “secret” society they named Karzhiniguild.
    Eventually, some members of Artakhaguild discovered Karzhiniguild and called them out. The members of Karzhiniguild then attacked, using the Pokemon given to them by the professors. Some were defeated, and retreated in disgust. But others had stronger Pokemon, and won against the Artakhaguild members. The losers attempted to retreat, but were stopped. Then the Karzhiniguild members did something that had never been done in history.
    They ordered their Pokemon to attack humans.
    On that day, many brave trainers and Pokemon died. There were ten-year-old apprentices and sixty-year-old retirees battling for a pastime. It was the worst slaughter in ages.
    Karzhiniguild rose up out of the ranks of Artakhaguild in all five regions. The battle took place in Kanto, but ones like it sprung up everywhere.
    No one was prepared for it. The only ones who were--were the members of Artakhaguild. The guildmembers formed an elite team of battlers to combat Karzhiniguild known as the Crystalline Guard.
    The war raged for ten years. Hundreds of lives were lost, human and Pokemon alike. On the eleventh anniversary of The Slaughter, as it came to be referred to within Artakhaguild, Karzhiniguild was routed in a massive battle. But it was not without price. 95% of the remnants of the Crystalline Guard was killed, including its leader.
    The leadership of Karzhiniguild fled to the mountains. Artakhaguild was restructured to prepare in case of another war like the last one, but their current purpose has been something different.
    Over the years, the remains of Karzhiniguild have assembled small armies of sympathetic trainers and attacked Artakhaguild under various names. Most have been defeated, such as Team Rocket, Team Magma and Team Plasma, but some still exist, like Team Enchanted Garden, Team Sky and Team Nightmare.
    Now Artakhaguild is rebuilding to its former glory. It is open to all who have a desire to better themselves. Karzhiniguild still remains, but if enough trainers with a will to fight evil exist, it will be vanquished. So what about you? Will you join the cause? Are you worthy?

Well. Thank you for listening to that little story. As you have probably guessed, I am in charge of Artakhaguild. And I am looking to recruit you. Yes, you. Karzhiniguild is on the rise again, and we are looking for fresh young trainers to battle them. But don’t be fooled: just because you don’t have battling experience, doesn’t mean you can’t join. As a matter of fact, we encourage all trainers, for we have not forgotten our original purpose: to better ourselves and those who join us.

So, you want to join Artakhaguild? Here’s how to do it. Simply copy and paste this, but make sure to leave in the BB code, and then type in your own info.

Code:
    Forum Username:  
    GMT Timezone:  GMT
    Former CG?:  
    Pokemon Online Username:  
    4th Gen Friend Code:  
    5th Gen Friend Code:  
    At roughly what times (your timezone) are you available for battling?:  
    How much competitive experience do you have?:  
    Rate your skill from 1-100:  
    Have you previously been an Artakhaguild member?:  

Spoiler:- Artakhaguild Rules:

Cool! So now you’ve signed up. What next? Well, the main way to advance in Artakhaguild is by rankups, and you get those by earning XP. Here are the ranks:

Spoiler:- Artakhaguild Rank System:

Here’s how the Rank System works. When you join Artakhaguild, you begin as a Private--but you also begin in the Normalus Squad (more on this later). You battle, among other things, to earn XP. When you reach 100 XP and rankup to Scout, you are assigned a Squad. Although I will consider your preferences, please keep in mind that I must try to keep the squads balanced.[/spoiler

So what are squads, you ask?

In Artakhaguild, there are 16 squads. Each of these is headed by a Squad Leader. They are all associated with a type in some way. But beware--just because somebody is in the squad associated with fire does not mean that they will use fire-types when they are battling!
    When you join, a squad, make sure to copy its creed into your signature. This affirms your membership in this squad. Listed below are the creeds:

Spoiler:- Artakhaguild Squad Creeds:

So you’re ready to start earning XP. How do you do that? Well, there are several ways:

1. Battling. See below.
    2. Donating a Pokemon to our Pokemon Library. If you have a Pokemon you have raised in any of your Wi-Fi compatible games, you may “donate” it to the Library. When you do this, you send its data to me, and I appraise it. For this, I will award you XP, anywhere from 0 to 500, depending on how good it is. You keep the Pokemon on your game, but anyone else in the guild may trade with you to either rent it for free (you must return it to the owner within a reasonable amount of time), or “buy” it with XP. No reason is necessary, as we exist to help you complete your Pokedex, win a battle, and become a better Trainer.
    3. Donating art to the Art Shop. If you are an artist, you may donate general Pokemon or specific guild art to the Art Shop. Just like the library, I will appraise it and award you anywhere from 0 to 250 XP. Anyone in the guild can request you do art or use art you’ve made in their signatures or threads for free.
    4. Achievements. See below the battling section.

Spoiler:- Battling XP Yield:

Spoiler:- Achievement List:

Please do not post in this thread until all leaders have posted.
    Last edited by Matoro; 17th April 2013 at 6:00 PM. Reason: Froz Squad taken

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

pyrus squad section under construction
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Reserved for w/e needs to be in the Aquai post.
    Last edited by the3rdH0kage; 16th April 2013 at 11:17 PM.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Good job y'all. hokage that post is Aquai and this is Vitus

draco star post Elektros next

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

electros squad under construction
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

This post is for the Geos Squad. If ou would like to be a leader, please contact me. Do not post.
    Last edited by Matoro; 26th April 2013 at 5:44 PM.

Closed again due to lack of activity and failing to meet the requirements of staying open given after the last time this was closed.