Page 1 of 67 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sky

Hybrid View

Default Team Sky

The Story of Team Sky

The story of Team Sky is considered by some to be a exciting tale, by others a history of misfortune, but to the privileged few who can claim membership it is a proud history. It all starts out around twenty-five years ago, the people of the Hoenn region were just beginning to rebuild all that had been destroyed in the conflict between Kyogre and Groudon caused by Team Magma and Team Aqua. A young man in his twenties was hired along with many others to help rebuild Sky Tower. He worked the same long hours as all the other men, putting up steel beams and laying cement to add support to the broken tower. But one day while working he came across a finely cut stone. Seeing this he immediately snatched up the rock and threw it in his pocket. While traveling home late that night he felt as if something was watching him, following him, and he saw a massive shadow pass over top of him. Later he found out that it was Rayquaza that had been following him and that the stone he had found was called the Sky Diamond and was to Rayquaza what the red and blue orbs were to Kyogre and Groudon. Using the power of the Sky Diamond this man took control of Rayquaza and used its power to take control of the Hoenn region, where he ruled over it from his base atop Sky Tower. It has been many years since then and Team Sky has grown in leaps and bounds, its numbers have swelled and its influence has become widespread. Its power has become too great for the Hoenn region to contain, and so it has spread out to take control of other regions. Construction has begun on bases in the Sevii Islands and underneath Unova.

My name is Trident. I am that man who inherited the Sky Diamond all those years ago. This is my Clan, Team Sky passed down to me from notelobo. Our main base is in the Hoenn region at the top of Sky Tower. Recently I have requested some of the higher ups in my clan to move around to other regions and Begin taking them over. This is our new post to mark a new beginning for the power of Team Sky. We now have three divisions. The Team Sky Island Hoppers who work out of the Sevii Islands, the Team Sky Subway Raiders who work out of the Unova underground, and the Team Sky Tower Guards who work out of our home base in Sky Tower.

Registration Area
    Here you can register to join Team Sky and all of its divisions. Just fill out the form and leave it as a response at the end of the post and we will get to as soon as possible.

Spoiler:- Registration:

Clan Jobs
        Spoiler:- JOBS:

Ok everyone. To rank up you need points. Getting these points are fairly easy.
    1. Any leader can give you any number of points, but this decision must be backed by at least two other admins.
    2. Battling as explained in the divisions 40 points
    3. If you trade someone a pokemon you get 10 points.
    If you RNG for someone you get 10 points.
    If you make a piece of art for someone you get 10 points
    If you post a 'good' RMT post to help someone you get 10 points. A post is deemed 'good' by the RMT owner

BATTLING RULES:
    If you have a 3-win streak, you get 10 plus the 40 points on the third battle
    If you have a 7-win streak, you get 20 plus the 40 points on the seventh battle
    If you have an 11-win streak, you get 40 plus the 40 points on the eleventh battle
    If you break anyone's streak, you get 10 plus 40 points, along with any other points if in your own streak
    If you have a 5-lose streak, you will lose 10 points.
    If you have a 10-lose streak, you will lose 20 points. DO NOT WORRY: YOU WILL NOT BE DEMOTED.
    WARNING: You MUST post the results of the battle, you and your opponent. Both must post the forms in the division posts. This is the only way we will count the win or loss.

WHEN YOU RANK UP EVERY ODD RANK, (AFTER THE FIRST RANK), YOU WILL OBTAIN A'GIFT' FROM THE ADMINS, WHETHER IT BE POINTS, A POKEMON, GOOD RMT ADVICE, ETC.

Active People:
    ]
    Viker2
    Trident20
    Drizzleboy12
    QuoteMaster
    swampeurz
    kunai
    --------

POKEMON OF THE WEEK!
        Spoiler:- pokemon:

Hey Guys! We should have a tournament soon between all the divisions! Please post Ideas!

Team Skies Very Own Team
        Spoiler:- The team:

Now that all that business is done on to the different divisions!

NOTE FOR DIVISIONS!

To rank up you need points. Every time you beat someone in the whole clan you get 20 points, but you can only battle that person once a day, for points, so you don't rank yourselves up by cheating. I can give points to you on how well you battle anytime I want to. Also there are jobs and you can get points from that.

hey guys please use this after a battle:

Opponent:
    Score:
    Your Division:
    Opponent's Division:
    Rate of your battling(out of 50):
    Rate of your opponent's battling(out of 50):
    Notes?:
    Last edited by trident20; 8th April 2013 at 5:52 AM.

Team Sky Tower Guards

Division Rules
    1. Always work to better yourself as a person and as a battlers
    2. Follow all the rules of Serebii
    3. Never do or say anything online you wouldn't do or say in real life
    4. Always respond to another clan member in need
    5. Work to encourage teamwork and cooperation in all things you do
    6. Listen to your senior or commanding officers
    7. Never spam, troll, flame, or anything else that makes online forums annoying
    8. Have fun, don't be to serious
    9. And most importantly Have Fun!

Tower Guards Mission
    The mission of this division of Team Sky is to be the heart of the organization. Therefore this will most likely always be the largest division that we have. Those who are members of the Tower Guards live in our home base of Sky Tower in the Hoenn region. Where we spend out time training and perfecting battling techniques for both new battlers and old veterans. All are welcome here in team sky. If you wish to join this division just fill out the application posted in the original post and we should be on our way. This portion of Team Sky will run just like it has since it started. Therefore all the ranks will be the same and all the point systems will be the same. If you don't want to try something new just stick ehre and enjoy yourself =)

Team Sky Tower Guards Ranking System
    Ways to get points
    100 to every member every time we win a clan war. Everyone helps so everyone gets rewarded.
    You will also gain 50 points for battling a person in the clan.

Points for Ranks
    same as the OP rules

As of 7/25/2012 all Clan battles for points must follow all Smogon rules for the tier in which they are played in. All violations of this followed by a claim of points will result in the subtraction of points equal to double the amount that would have been earned from that battle had it been legitimate.

??? any number of points can be awarded by trident20, viker2, thatcrazyrussian,ghots of the forums for help with the clan in anyway they deem worth extreme reward

You are in charge of keeping track of your own clan points and we run on the honor system here. So please be honest. Try and keep track of how you got your points in a notepad and when you have enough points to rank up just post it on the bottom of the clan page with a short list of things you did to obtain these points and an Admin will check these for legitimacy and send you your new rank if appropriate and proved. [/B]

Da Ranks

Members at this rank:

Members at this rank:

Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 8th February 2013 at 12:50 AM.

Subway Raiders

Hi everyone! I'm Trident and Notelobo himself contacted me and said we need to take over Unova. So, I decided to take it secretly from the subways. I will help you get better at battling and help you reach your goal. Good luck!

Opponent:
    Score:
    Notes?:

To rank up you need points. Every time you beat someone in the whole clan you get 20 points, but you can only battle that person once a day, for points, so you don't rank yourselves up by cheating. I can give points to you on how well you battle anytime I want to. Also there are jobs and you can get points from that.

This is me ,the boss, Trident

You have done extremely well. Congratulations! You are a Subway Raider veteran. rank= 20000

You are almost the best, and you have much skill. We are glad to have you! rank= 10000

New recruits look up to you. Thanks for your work. rank= 5000

You are really starting to be someone to take notice of. rank= 3000

You have learned a lot since you joined. Keep it up! rank= 1500 points

You have shown much improvement! rank= 900 points

WOW you have a fighting spirit!! I see lots of potential rank= 500 points

Don't let those big guys push you aside. Stand tall! rank= 300 points

Well you ain't new anymore. rank= 150 points

You are new. Do you have what it takes? rank= first rank

QuoteMaster...120 points

Spoiler:- Members:

Nuthin LOL

Last edited by trident20; 8th April 2013 at 5:52 AM.

[CENTER]

Hello. As you can see, my name is Viker2. My special ops Island Hoppers were given direct orders from Notelobo himself to
    conquer the Sevii Islands. But, instead of conquering it, we decided to cover it in ice!! We drove out Moltres and seized the Sevii Islands. However, after Notelobo disappeared, we stopped our campaign and are preparing ourselves....for the final strike...

So to rank up, you need points. For now, every time you win a battle against a clan member, you gain 40 points. (Specific requirements are stated in first post.) However, you need to record the score of the battle, and post the record like this:
    Opponent:
    Score:
    Your Division:
    Opponent's Division:
    Notes?:

The opponent must make sure of this score and agree. You cannot battle this person again if you won, but if you lost, you can challenge them again.

Ok, so, after you apply, you can optionally take part in a placement match. If you are assessed in a placement match, then you can be awarded:
    0 points
    150 points
    300 points
    500 points

according to your performance. Notice how these points are the requirements for the first four ranks. The placement match is optional of course, but it is recommended to do so and you don't lose anything.

Leader Rank. Current leader: Me. Requirement: Have the forum name Viker2

CO-LEADER SPOT IS CURRENTLY OPEN, HOWEVER, NOT ANYONE CAN JUST FILL THIS POSITION

Commander Rank: Congratulations!! You have reached the top of the ladder. You can finally lead the Island Hoppers to battle!Requirement:20,000 points

Veteran Rank: Wow! You have almost accomplished your goal of being the top. One final leg to go!Requirement: 10,000 points

Major Rank:Hmm.. pretty impressive. Your hard work and dedication has brought you this far. Do you have what it takes to get to the top? Requirement: 5,000 points

General Rank: Ah, you've become a general. Not everyone can say that. However, you still have more to do!Requirement: 3,000 points

Captain Rank: Nice. You've grown, young soldier. But don't stop now. You still have authority above you.Requirement: 1,500 points

Warrior Rank: Yeah, I know. Dewgong ain't much of a warrior. But still, you're pretty respected. Remember to give all you have into the operation.Requirement:900 points

Fighter Rank: Ah. You've become a fighter! You have some respect around the clan. Don't stop now!Requirements:500 points

Soldier Rank: Not that impressive. You're somewhat formidable in battle. But not enough to be called up to the front lines.Requirement:300 points

Apprentice Rank: Great. You ranked up. Now rank up again! Be great and increase your horizons!Requirement:150 points

Newbie Rank: Congratulations! You got accepted! Now get some points and rank up. Requirement: Get accepted

Last edited by Lord of Fire; 1st April 2013 at 3:35 AM.

This is the Team Sky War Team. We are the elite battlers of Team Sky, sent out to battle rival guilds in the honorable name of Team Sky. The members of the team are the cream of the crop. They have done well to come up to this point.
    A FEW RULES:
    1. You must be a sub first, then be tested for a membership of the war team.
    2. There is no 'challenging' for captain status; the admins will decide if there should be a change, then issue a test battle.
    3. There are NO 'recommendations' for new members to be an automatic war team member. All must first be a sub, the tested.
    4. Any other questions, please ask me or any other admin.

[B][I]War Team Captain:
    War Team Members:
    Quotemaster
    Ghosts of The Forums
    Archstaraptor
    Drizzleboy12
    Viker2
    Trident20
    War Team Subs:Cyrius
    MuseHarmonia

Please contact me if you would like to be a sub instead of a full-fledged member!

Last edited by Lord of Fire; 29th March 2013 at 11:13 PM.

Talking

Hi! Im Cyrius! Co-leader of The Island Hoppers and a huge fan of Ice Types! SO much in fact, i will reward anyone who shares my love for These underestimated forces! I was entrusted to take charge of any matters of the Island hoppers , such as Art and trade shops, RNG requests, as well as Renovate and create art (such as you see here) to make our Clan look it's best!

We have a variety of Different types of pokemon such as EV trained, Events, Flawless Shinies and more! help is always needed around the Shops of Team Sky! ask if theres anything you can take part in! You can also make a Trade Shop yourself and help Team Sky grow!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JoePotatoe's Potatatoe Farm
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...7#post15639857

Specializes in UT Flawless Shiny Pokemon, and EV Trained Competitive pokemon

RNG'ers: Drizzleboy12, QuoteMaster
    Managers: JoePotatoe
    Cloners: JoePotatoe
    Must have Pokecheck data available when Requested
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Harmonia's Breeding: ♀ + ♂ = ☺
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-%26%239786%3B
    specializes in Breeding Non-shiny pokemon

Workers: MuseHarmonia -Breeder
    Assistants: Team Sky if Needed
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Spoiler:- Trade Shop Application:

We have many wonderful artists and various types of art such as banners and userbars! Are you an artist? If so come apply for a job here! The more the merrier! WE can also take you under our wing, or you can make an Art Shop yourself to make our Clan Famous for its art!

Main Artists: Cyrius and Trident20
    Artists: Drizzleboy12, Viker2
    available art: Userbars, Banners, Xat Avitars, and more!

[SPOILER=Art Shop Application]Hi! I would like to Help!
    Shop Applying for:
    Name to be called by:
    Average time You can work on art daily:
    Would you like to be a main, or secondary artist? (must be able to complete offers in a week for main Artist):
    What you can make:
    A little demonstration would be nice (not required):
    Last edited by Cyrius; 11th March 2013 at 11:38 PM.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

btw, i can be a tutor(possibly) and an official team rater. according to note, im also some sort of authority figure? please explain bro.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    btw, i can be a tutor(possibly) and an official team rater. according to note, im also some sort of authority figure? please explain bro.
    Yeah im pretty sure you are. I think i will have to add that on my post. im sort of in charge of the "EXTRAS" Category.

LET ME KNOW IF THIS POST IS IN THE WAY OF ANYTHING!

cyrius, its against the rules to post xat links. it counts as off site links. so take that out or something.

ok. who all are the admins? im guessing me, note viker, trident, you, anyone else?

cyrius, its against the rules to post xat links. it counts as off site links. so take that out or something.

ok. who all are the admins? im guessing me, note viker, trident, you, anyone else?
    Ok, its gone. Yeah that's Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Ok, its gone. Yeah that's Everyone!
    Tight.

now, you can always link it to your sig, and make a post saying that its linked to your sig. you just cant directly go from post to other site.

ok what are the ranks system and points. i have 10 ranks note. thats all

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    ok what are the ranks system and points. i have 10 ranks note. thats all
    you, viker, and note will have to discuss that. might just be the perfect time for my xat! >: D

@Klaus: ok, thanks! ill do that

cyrius can you put the xat in your signature. i think we should all go there now and chat about the rank points

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    cyrius can you put the xat in your signature. i think we should all go there now and chat about the rank points

Alright, itl be on ther in a bit

Username/What you want us to call you (Keep it reasonable): Psilo
    What Division you are applying for; Subway Raider
    Recommended by?:
    Reasons for Joining: To help Team Sky rise up like the eternal phoenix Ho-oh, out of the ashes of its disgrace in its later days.
    Games played?: At least one game from each generation of the main series
    PO/Showdown access: Both
    If yes what is your username: Varies
    Wifi access (Yes/No): Yes, but I prefer PO/PS
    Jobs interested in?: OU, UU, and ubers tutor. My knowledge in RU/NU is limited, and I'm completely clueless when it comes to LC lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Username/What you want us to call you (Keep it reasonable): Psilo
    What Division you are applying for; Subway Raider
    Recommended by?:
    Reasons for Joining: To help Team Sky rise up like the eternal phoenix Ho-oh, out of the ashes of its disgrace in its later days.
    PO/Showdown access: Both
    If yes what is your username: Varies
    Wifi access (Yes/No): Yes, but I prefer PO/PS
    Jobs interested in?: OU, UU, and ubers tutor. My knowledge in RU/NU is limited, and I'm completely clueless when it comes to LC lol.
    super accepted!!!

Username/What you want us to call you (Keep it reasonable): Klaus
    What Division you are applying for; umm...idk yet. i guess ill just be the police force
    Recommended by?: ***** please
    Reasons for Joining: To help Team Sky rise up like the eternal phoenix Ho-oh, out of the ashes of its disgrace in its later days. (i should probab:y take that out haha
    PO/Showdown access: Showdown
    If yes what is your username: generally on as "That Crazy Russian" or "Feranfellisamazing"
    Wifi access (Yes/No): no
    Jobs interested in?: OU tutor. and official team rating captain.

What Division you are applying for; umm...idk yet. i guess ill just be the police force
    Reasons for Joining: To help Team Sky rise up like the eternal phoenix Ho-oh, out of the ashes of its disgrace in its later days. (i should probab:y take that out haha
    If yes what is your username: generally on as "That Crazy Russian" or "Feranfellisamazing"
    lol, no one can accept that since you never said a division we are in charge of XD

SUPER accepted!

LOL super accepted! XD

Welcome Back Psilo!

We got Psilo back? Sweet =)

Username/What you want us to call you (Keep it reasonable): JJ or Jorge
    What Division you are applying ; unova division
    Recommended by?: me
    Reasons for Joining: want to join a guild
    Games played?: 3rd gen and up and various spinoffs
    PO/Showdown access (Yes/No):n/a
    If yes what is your username: Wifi access (Yes/No): yes
    Jobs interested in?: not sure
    Last edited by Jorge565; 8th March 2013 at 5:33 AM.

I Fixed it

Would anyone like to battle im kinda new to this online playing thing i prefer tiers lower then ou but id be ok with ous being used

Page 1 of 67 123451151 ... LastLast