Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sky

Ah, it feels great to be on a keyboard. thats right folks! I AM BACK! HELLOOOOOOOOO WORLD! XD

yes well um... i havent been competetively playing for Months so i still want someone to replace me. i shall be on RM to hone my skills once again!

I like that bird one alot. it looks like its gonna be a dark type or a normal/flying type if it truly is real.

EDIT: lol the same day i posted the vid, The mods make a thread about the scans. coincidence?!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...scan-thank-you
    Last edited by Cyrius; 3rd February 2013 at 7:05 AM.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

guys. i have a question. y'all know how note was IP banned right? what were his accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    guys. i have a question. y'all know how note was IP banned right? what were his accounts?
    what do you mean?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Sigh

his accounts were grendal, vatii, notelobo, the wizard tim, and charbris.

but rag forbade us from talking about it.

now, if things go right, we'll have a war going on soon. get ready however you do, it might be against team nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    Sigh

his accounts were grendal, vatii, notelobo, the wizard tim, and charbris.

but rag forbade us from talking about it.

now, if things go right, we'll have a war going on soon. get ready however you do, it might be against team nightmare
    did the last one end already?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

@cyrius : i like the bird

@ viker: dont talk about note

@ thatcrazy russian: i think we should have another war, rayray asked me about it

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    i think we should have another war, rayray asked me about it

We should focus on finishing the one with TEG first though. So far it's 2 - 1 in their favor.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51
    Pokemon Y Shiny Value: 2256

oh really?

who still has to battle?

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    oh really?

who still has to battle?
    Drizzleboy, Ghosts, Archstaraptor, and Joepotatoe.

Can somebody give me some singles advice in prep for my bout?

5029 2337 4332

VM your own to me-I'll be battling this evening for a bit,and I don't want to be dead weight against a wifi war captain :/

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    Can somebody give me some singles advice in prep for my bout?

5029 2337 4332

VM your own to me-I'll be battling this evening for a bit,and I don't want to be dead weight against a wifi war captain :/
    I would, but Ive only been battling UU this entire re-training session, so i dont think I qualify for the job. Unless its how to make a hail team or how to beat one that is. Im prety sure no one will dare to use one in the war though.

I might use hail, although I prefer my traditional weather less or ss teams.

Edit oh wait that's wifi. Ah, well, we can assume I was talking about this one, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    I might use hail, although I prefer my traditional weather less or ss teams.

Edit oh wait that's wifi. Ah, well, we can assume I was talking about this one, then.
    Ah, i love hail, even before i knew about tiers it was my favorite weather. I have a Trick Room Hail team. you should try one. I use my reuniclus (Aqua) since he cant be pelted by the hail because of his squishy body :P its really good in Double battles too. I can also focus on giving Abomasnow Defensive Evs and other fun stuff.

Reeled in a Win guys!

Newly crafted OU team ( I'm kind of a UU guy) Got me in a 4-0 and a 5-0 (he switched teams, I didn't lol)

I might post a RMT cuz it's looking awesome.

and to honor my division (Isalnd hoppers) and the man for whom I subbed for (cyrius I believe) I used a weavile c: latios aint got **** on weavile.

I'd have posted the replays, But my computer is slow so I double clicked share replay and got an error and lost the linkk :c my computer is hella slow and I do that often.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Ah, i love hail, even before i knew about tiers it was my favorite weather. I have a Trick Room Hail team. you should try one. I use my reuniclus (Aqua) since he cant be pelted by the hail because of his squishy body :P its really good in Double battles too. I can also focus on giving Abomasnow Defensive Evs and other fun stuff.
    I love hail, I usually run it on VGC or UU, since Weather wars will be the death of me in OU.

How do you use abomasnow though? I just run specsnow or scafrsnow since he sucks *** IMO :/
    I mainly run hail for SUPREME GLACEON BLIZZARD, well that and stalrein. Cyrius, we have a lot in common.
    Rocks annoy the crap out of hail teams so I run intimitop AND xatu, so as to have NO roks on my side ever. nidoking and porygon-Z LOVE hail since their blizzard packs one hell of a punch.
    Im having trouble finding anymore good abusers in UU though, HALP MEH PLS
    Last edited by joepotatoe; 4th February 2013 at 1:33 AM.

KNEEEEL!!

Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    Reeled in a Win guys!

Newly crafted OU team ( I'm kind of a UU guy) Got me in a 4-0 and a 5-0 (he switched teams, I didn't lol)

and to honor my division (Isalnd hoppers) and the man for whom I subbed for (cyrius I believe) I used a weavile c: latios aint got **** on weavile.

I'd have posted the replays, But my computer is slow so I double clicked share replay and got an error and lost the linkk :c my computer is hella slow and I do that often.
    I want to give you a hug right now!

It's 2-2 now!

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    I want to give you a hug right now!

It's 2-2 now!

You can gimme a rate once I get the RMT up lolz

KNEEEEL!!

Reeled in a Win guys!

I love hail, I usually run it on VGC or UU, since Weather wars will be the death of me in OU.

How do you use abomasnow though? I just run specsnow or scafrsnow since he sucks *** IMO :/
    I mainly run hail for SUPREME GLACEON BLIZZARD, well that and stalrein. Cyrius, we have a lot in common.
    Rocks annoy the crap out of hail teams so I run intimitop AND xatu, so as to have NO roks on my side ever. nidoking and porygon-Z LOVE hail since their blizzard packs one hell of a punch.
    Im having trouble finding anymore good abusers in UU though, HALP MEH PLS
    *sniff*..... Thanks man.... Ice types reeally get bad rep. It does me good to know an ice type beat the crap out of a latios.
    Well i use leftovers in singleswith my TR team because I dont have to spen any evs on speed- so I make him specially and pysichaly bulky.
    On doubles I give him a sash since people dont usually spend two attaks on an abomasnow. I can get a blizzard in- and the trick room will activate- making blizzard hit first (or second since my reunicus is slower) probably killimg something bedore it kills abomasnow. I hope that helped a little.

oh as for the Abusers, you pretty much listed everything i use except for Zoroark, who i make it pretend to be a Forretress to KO a fire type with a Choice speced HP water and Suicune who i Calm mind and Blizzard for a hefty amount of DOMMAGE.
    Last edited by Cyrius; 4th February 2013 at 2:01 AM.

*sniff*..... Thanks man.... Ice types reeally get bad rep. It does me good to know an ice type beat the crap out of a latios.
    Well i use leftovers in singleswith my TR team because I dont have to spen any evs on speed- so I make him specially and pysichaly bulky.
    On doubles I give him a sash since people dont usually spend two attaks on an abomasnow. I can get a blizzard in- and the trick room will activate- making blizzard hit first (or second since my reunicus is slower) probably killimg something bedore it kills abomasnow. I hope that helped a little
    C: not just a latios, actually swept through 3 pokemon, but forry put a stop to it, taking a +2 low kick like a god and surviving with over 50%. Probably a physically defensive forry, that thing is BAWLKY.
    On the second game I just used him to late game sweep through rotom and volcarona and something else, but everything was at half HP except volcarona, which made me hit my sash and then died xD. weavile is baws

Actually, it Does help quite a bit, I made a VGC Hail Room team, and it was terrible xD. since I just specced abomasnow. sash seems like a great Idea c:

also, Ice types ARE AWESOME, I mean yeah defensively they're probably the worst T.T but on the offensive side they've got everything they need. Perfect neutral coverage when combined with electric, priority, multi hit attacks, and a huge special movepool, icy wind being one of the best way to stop scarfers and it used to be awesome on gengar as an anti-lead.
    All it needs is a strong reliable phsical move, since the best ATM is ice punch, since icicle crash has that annoying 10% chance to miss :/

EDIT: I don't think zoroark is too great in hail, he can only illusion as non-ice types, which tends to be about 2-3 pokemon at most... giving it limited use. Suicune however, seems quite interesting, I love CM users, latias, keldeo and most of all Espeon, nobody's got anything on espeon, About an hour ago, I OHKO'd a wobbuffett with stored power, at +6+6, espeon gives no Phucks, well neither does latias for that matter, but latias cann be toxic stalled while she sets up, and she can't baton pass the CM's (I run wish tho).
    Last edited by joepotatoe; 4th February 2013 at 2:07 AM.

KNEEEEL!!

C: not just a latios, actually swept through 3 pokemon, but forry put a stop to it, taking a +2 low kick like a god and surviving with over 50%. Probably a physically defensive forry, that thing is BAWLKY.
    On the second game I just used him to late game sweep through rotom and volcarona and something else, but everything was at half HP except volcarona, which made me hit my sash and then died xD. weavile is baws

Actually, it Does help quite a bit, I made a VGC Hail Room team, and it was terrible xD. since I just specced abomasnow. sash seems like a great Idea c:

also, Ice types ARE AWESOME, I mean yeah defensively they're probably the worst T.T but on the offensive side they've got everything they need. Perfect neutral coverage when combined with electric, priority, multi hit attacks, and a huge special movepool, icy wind being one of the best way to stop scarfers and it used to be awesome on gengar as an anti-lead.
    All it needs is a strong reliable phsical move, since the best ATM is ice punch, since icicle crash has that annoying 10% chance to miss :/
    man i hate it when it misses! DX thats why id rather use iccicle spear when i can. oh and another abuser in OU ive used is Heatran with chice scarf. it eats fire dammit! it also saves abomasnow.

Now for Blizz i made an original moveset and ev set. i didnt like smogon for making glaceon a specs poke, so i spent days thinking of a better way of using it. which i did! heres my set for a Glaceon:

Moves:
    Ice Beam / Shadow Ball
    HP Ground / Ice Shard

Ability: ice body because its leftovers in hail

Item: i use an Occa berry because it can Wall any super effective physical attack, so i give it the occa berry so it can deal with dragon types, heatran, and other special sweepers wit fire moves.

EVS: 252 Sp Attack / 252 Def/ 4 Hp
    Glaceon is a really good Physical wall. plus this set can really fool a person :P this makes super effective hits need 3 hits to KO it, and that will give you a chance to OHKO a Dragon, Grass, Steel, Rock, Flying, Fire, Ground, Psychic, or Ghost type! its moveset has great coverage, and ice shard kills any sash/sturdy users before they do anymore damage.
    Last edited by Cyrius; 4th February 2013 at 2:23 AM.

man i hate it when it misses! DX thats why id rather use iccicle spear when i can. oh and another abuser in OU ive used is Heatran with chice scarf. it eats fire dammit! it also saves abomasnow.

Now for Blizz i made an original moveset and ev set. i didnt like smogon for making glaceon a specs poke, so i spent days thinking of a better way of using it. which i did! heres my set for a Glaceon:

Moves:
    Ice Beam / Shadow Ball
    HP Ground / Ice Shard

Ability: ice body because its leftovers in hail

Item: i use an Occa berry because it can Wall any super effective physical attack, so i give it the occa berry so it can deal with dragon types, heatran, and other special sweepers wit fire moves.

EVS: 252 Sp Attack / 252 Def/ 4 Hp
    Glaceon is a really good Physical wall. plus this set can really fool a person :P this makes super effective hits need 3 hits to KO it, and that will give you a chance to OHKO a Dragon, Grass, Steel, Rock, Flying, Fire, Ground, Psychic, or Ghost type! its moveset has great coverage, and ice shard kills any sash/sturdy users before they do anymore damage.
    Yup glaceon is the kind of pokemon you have to make sets yourself for c: What nature do you run though?

I'd run something like tihs (since we're in hail)

Glaceon@lefties
    Ice body / calm
    252 HP/ 188 SP def/66 def
    Wish
    Blizzard
    shadow ball/hp ground/hp fire/hp electric
    protect

Despite a bad defensive typing, glaceon seems to have the stats to pull it off, with superb special attack, it equals that of a fully invested neutral natured base 100 pokemon, and it has an amazing stab in blizzard, a decent sp def, but a sadly low hp, that however is mended by the fact that it can abuse protect and wish+ ice body and lefties to come back to full hp in 1 turn, even if it's down to ~40%
    Protect gives it awesome stalling power if you lay down toxic spikes, blizzard is a great stab, wish+protect give it reliable recovery, and the last move is coverage of your choice, depending on what your team needs.

The Ev's were stolen from the smogon ferrothorn set, since leaving glaceons huge Defense stat completely uninvested seems like a sad thing to do IMO.

I'm going to try this set someday, though it's probably severely outclassed by kyurem in OU, It might work wonders in UU.

PS: I made it myself yay

KNEEEEL!!

Yup glaceon is the kind of pokemon you have to make sets yourself for c: What nature do you run though?

I'd run something like tihs (since we're in hail)

Glaceon@lefties
    Ice body / calm
    252 HP/ 188 SP def/66 def
    Wish
    Blizzard
    shadow ball/hp ground/hp fire/hp electric
    protect

Despite a bad defensive typing, glaceon seems to have the stats to pull it off, with superb special attack, it equals that of a fully invested neutral natured base 100 pokemon, and it has an amazing stab in blizzard, a decent sp def, but a sadly low hp, that however is mended by the fact that it can abuse protect and wish+ ice body and lefties to come back to full hp in 1 turn, even if it's down to ~40%
    Protect gives it awesome stalling power if you lay down toxic spikes, blizzard is a great stab, wish+protect give it reliable recovery, and the last move is coverage of your choice, depending on what your team needs.

The Ev's were stolen from the smogon ferrothorn set, since leaving glaceons huge Defense stat completely uninvested seems like a sad thing to do IMO.

I'm going to try this set someday, though it's probably severely outclassed by kyurem in OU, It might work wonders in UU.

PS: I made it myself yay
    Oh yeah its bold. when i hatched it i was devistated at first, but i managed to work it out. and its near flawless so yeah. :P

Oh yeah its bold. when i hatched it i was devistated at first, but i managed to work it out. and its near flawless so yeah. :P
    Sweet., glaceon is a real beast ingame, In 4th gen before I went full competitive, Eevee was my first IV bred pokemon, after lots of eggs I got a 31 defense/31 speed/31 special attack modest eevee. Since my first eevee was rash and had 31/29 in sp attack And speed I had made him an espeon,( which I loved) I decided to go for my faovrite eeveelution, however I had to get a friend to help cuz this was in SS.

It just tore right through the E4, and lance was a sad joke of a trainer lol.
    And then for Wifi, I'd run hail on my absol and TR on my espeon (yes I was kinda dumb, But I loved espeon), and in doubles I'd just blizzard through everything, combined with super luck razor claw night slash I'd just crit everything that could take one xD.

Espeon has a special place in my heart though, the first eeveelution I ever trained to 100. I swept through red's team and through the whole E4. It's probably my favorite pokemon with ddragonite, glaceon is probably the 3rd c:

KNEEEEL!!

Dangnabbit! It's 2 - 3 in TEG's favor now! D:

Not to presuure y'all, but whoever's left.

EVERYTHING LIES ON YOUR SHOULDERS NOW, Good Luck. May the Force (and dem hax) be with you c:

KNEEEEL!!

Come on Guys ! we can do this!

Sweet., glaceon is a real beast ingame, In 4th gen before I went full competitive, Eevee was my first IV bred pokemon, after lots of eggs I got a 31 defense/31 speed/31 special attack modest eevee. Since my first eevee was rash and had 31/29 in sp attack And speed I had made him an espeon,( which I loved) I decided to go for my faovrite eeveelution, however I had to get a friend to help cuz this was in SS.

It just tore right through the E4, and lance was a sad joke of a trainer lol.
    And then for Wifi, I'd run hail on my absol and TR on my espeon (yes I was kinda dumb, But I loved espeon), and in doubles I'd just blizzard through everything, combined with super luck razor claw night slash I'd just crit everything that could take one xD.

Espeon has a special place in my heart though, the first eeveelution I ever trained to 100. I swept through red's team and through the whole E4. It's probably my favorite pokemon with ddragonite, glaceon is probably the 3rd c:
    I know what you mean. Blizz is the son of my best friend's Flareon Rising Sun. it is a symbol of our friendship, and Blizz being shiny makes it even more awesome! actually i think espeon was the last eveelution i trained to 100 :P 2nd was jolteon, and 3rd was leafeon.

Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast