Page 37 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 925 of 1754

Thread: Team Sky

  1. #901
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    But yours truly has special dibs. #cocksmile.
    I really hope you meant cocky smile Ghosts... 0.o
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    lol, i was just about to say something about that. XD

    looks like we are gonna need more people to make the Leauge
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ilex Forest
    Posts
    32

    Default

    shouldn't the rules regarding the monotype teams be posted in the manifest campaign thread?

    ~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

  4. #904
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    250

    Default

    yes, however, II don't always have time to be editing threads i make.

    BTW guys, I claim 2nd E4 spot, and if That Crazy Russian doesnt want 4th E4 spot, then I call 4th
    Last edited by Lord of Fire; 25th February 2013 at 1:18 AM.

  5. #905
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    250

    Default

    guys please use the button for the league i posted in the clan thread. we need it to have more challegers

  6. #906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    yes, however, II don't always have time to be editing threads i make.

    BTW guys, I claim 2nd E4 spot, and if That Crazy Russian doesnt want 4th E4 spot, then I call 4th
    What makes you think you're good enough for fourth?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    694

    Default

    that "button" is horribly unfashionable and way too big.

    new potw = kyurem-b. it has so much offensive potential, blah blah blah, discuss movesets, teammates, etc.

    and i refuse to use just 3:3 mono as an e4 member. i demand to be able to have a special rule/playstyle

    that is all

  8. #908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    that "button" is horribly unfashionable and way too big.

    new potw = kyurem-b. it has so much offensive potential, blah blah blah, discuss movesets, teammates, etc.

    and i refuse to use just 3:3 mono as an e4 member. i demand to be able to have a special rule/playstyle

    that is all
    1. I also dislike buttons.

    2. I like the sub hone claws phaser set.

    3. I agree.

    4. Don't really know why I replied to that last line.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  9. #909
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    i refuse to use just 3:3 mono as an e4 member.
    I thought it was only the gym leaders who are bound by that rule.

    I'm thinking about trying out for the grass leader position although I have to build a test team first.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 26th February 2013 at 2:49 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  10. #910
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    250

    Default

    fine guys. but at least use another button or just put something in your sig to advertise the league. also, E4's also use monotype teams cuz that's just the way it is in most leagues, in-game and on the fourms (i think). Btw, GoTF, i was just joking. I don't even WANT to be 4th. I like 2nd. It's a nice rank to be at.

  11. #911
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    I thought it was only the gym leaders who are bound by that rule.

    I'm thinking about trying out for the grass leader position although I have to build a test team first.
    Grass has been taken ._.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  12. #912

    Default

    A'ight, then, *tips hat* viker. *nods*

    Is the ccat in its final stage? Just lemme know when I can put it up there.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  13. #913
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Grass has been taken ._.
    Dangit! Sorry King EXO3!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    A'ight, then, *tips hat* viker. *nods*

    Is the ccat in its final stage? Just lemme know when I can put it up there.
    I have been testing it a little and the only thing that's really bugging me is a lack of ice moves so I'm not using sub on Keldeo anymore.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  14. #914
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    694

    Default

    1. @viker, Aces League, and i dont have any good 3:3 monotypes.

    2. @everything else: when did we get a ccat? 0.0

  15. #915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    I have been testing it a little and the only thing that's really bugging me is a lack of ice moves so I'm not using sub on Keldeo anymore.
    Why were you uninsured on keldeo?

    Huh. I must have forgotten a space, and caused spell check to activate. I meant using sub.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  16. #916
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    1. @viker, Aces League, and i dont have any good 3:3 monotypes.

    2. @everything else: when did we get a ccat? 0.0
    dude, i already said you can have 3 montype , and 3 whatever. like, if you're steel, you can have 3 steel and 3 whatever, or 5 steel and 1 whatever. just, the 3 last ones are ANYTHING you want in WiFi OU.

  17. #917
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    So now that everyone has a part for the League (Except Quote), it seems we are short of a few people. what are we gonna do?
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  18. #918
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Why were you uninsured on keldeo?

    Huh. I must have forgotten a space, and caused spell check to activate. I meant using sub.
    I misread the CCAT and I thought it said sub-mind to prevent pesky status problems when it was just calm mind. If it wasn't for Four Moveslot Syndrome, sub-mind Keldeo wouldn't be as bad.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  19. #919
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    So now that everyone has a part for the League (Except Quote), it seems we are short of a few people. what are we gonna do?
    Not to be sarcastic, but I suppose the reasonable thing to do would be to open the league to 'outsiders'.

  20. #920
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    So now that everyone has a part for the League (Except Quote), it seems we are short of a few people. what are we gonna do?
    I can join

    Also sorry viker but i have to agree with That Crazy Russian...

    I couldn't think of a pokemon... so if you want me to change it then sure

    Credit to me

  21. #921
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    250

    Default

    oh its fine. just post your app on the thread.

  22. #922
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Ok, btw, i was thinking of making a thread where its like an international "job" thread where Clans, leagues, and Shop owners can advertise themselves so it is easier to get new members/customers. you can also apply yourself and tell if you want to join an affiliation sort of like this:

    "Hey i just created a new League and are looking for gym leaders. pleas Message me if you want to join"
    or
    "Im looking for a clan that is ver active and competetive please VM me if you would like to have me as a member"

    Wouldnt that be cool?
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  23. #923
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    313

    Default

    sounds good but you would have to ask a mod


  24. #924
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Yeah, but which mod should i ask? idk, what category this thread falls into, and mods have specific areas in which they work in.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  25. #925
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    313

    Default

    have but you want a lot of areas so it could be dificult


Page 37 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •