Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1754

Thread: Team Sky

  1. #1226
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ilex Forest
    Posts
    31

    Default

    wanna battle gotf?

    ~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~

  2. #1227

    Default

    I have to go.

    And I don't have wifi.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  3. #1228

    Default

    Hello guys.
    I see we had a member that wanted to join the Unova region, I recall?


  4. #1229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingTouymato View Post
    Hello guys.
    I see we had a member that wanted to join the Unova region, I recall?
    I know that, too, but, I'm just gonna do it.

    I solemnly accept you into this here noble establishment, [insert name here], and I hope you may enjoy your time here, and .........
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  5. #1230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    I know that, too, but, I'm just gonna do it.

    I solemnly accept you into this here noble establishment, [insert name here], and I hope you may enjoy your time here, and .........
    And what?
    What is this? Noble Establishment? I have to ask.


  6. #1231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingTouymato View Post
    And what?
    What is this? Noble Establishment? I have to ask.
    This clan.







    Get out. *points to door*
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  7. #1232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    This clan.







    Get out. *points to door*
    Whoa. What?
    Why? What did I do wrong here?


  8. #1233
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    310

    Default

    1. radioactive-imagine dragons
    2. hall of fame- the script
    3. remember the name- fort minor
    4. pay phone-maroon 5
    5. thrift shop- (who even knows lol)


    that's what i can think of now

    wassup yall?

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  9. #1234
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    1. radioactive-imagine dragons
    2. hall of fame- the script
    3. remember the name- fort minor
    4. pay phone-maroon 5
    5. thrift shop- (who even knows lol)


    that's what i can think of now

    wassup yall?
    Thrift shop-Macklemore and Ryan lewis ft. wanz xD

    Not much just getting ready for regionals in georgia.

    Credit to me

  10. #1235
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Huh? GOTF is banned? what in the world?

    Top 10

    Move - Mims
    She got her own - Ne-yo, Jamie Foxx, and Ludacris
    Let me love you - Mario
    Pretty wings - Maxwell
    Started from the bottom - Drake
    The Resistance - Drake
    Chopped and Screwed - T-Pain and Ludacris
    Trading Places - Usher
    Equinox - Skrillex
    Swimming Pool - Kendrick Lamar

    Yeah, i like Hip pop, R&B and rap alot.
    Last edited by Cyrius; 9th March 2013 at 5:18 AM.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  11. #1236
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Huh? GOTF is banned? what in the world?

    Top 10

    Move - Mims
    She got her own - Ne-yo, Jamie Foxx, and Ludacris
    Let me love you - Mario
    Pretty wings - Maxwell
    Started from the bottom - Drake
    The Resistance - Drake
    Chopped and Screwed - T-Pain and Ludacris
    Trading Places - Usher
    Equinox - Skrillex
    Swimming Pool - Kendrick Lamar

    Yeah, i like Hip pop and rap alot.
    Nevermind him.

    What's with all the spam?

    Question for everyone: What's your opinion on Deoxys-D's ban to Ubers?

    Personally, I don't get how Deoxys-D affected the OU metagame so much that he got sent to Ubers, sure it gets countermoves for counters like HP Fire for Scizor and others and Superpower/Focus Blast for Dark-types, but I never really see it used in OU before the ban.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 9th March 2013 at 5:30 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51
    Pokemon Y Shiny Value: 2256

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitemare667 (from Gamefaqs)
    This is why aliens avoid our planet

  12. #1237
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Huh? GOTF is banned? what in the world?

    Top 10

    Move - Mims
    She got her own - Ne-yo, Jamie Foxx, and Ludacris
    Let me love you - Mario
    Pretty wings - Maxwell
    Started from the bottom - Drake
    The Resistance - Drake
    Chopped and Screwed - T-Pain and Ludacris
    Trading Places - Usher
    Equinox - Skrillex
    Swimming Pool - Kendrick Lamar

    Yeah, i like Hip pop, R&B and rap alot.
    epic dude. yours is the best posted in my opinion xD

    Credit to me

  13. #1238
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wherever my rump rests.
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    lol, both of those are so true, its not even funny.
    Well My analysis capabilities aren't half bad if i do say so myself, and on top of that your music selections weren't exactly the cheeriest haha.

  14. #1239
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Thanks Drizzle

    What do i think about Deoxys - D getting Banned? ive used it and come to love it, it was pretty OP. i won a lot using is an an offensive and a fast spiker with a red herb. But there are Way better pokemon than it and honestly Heatran Shouldve be Banned before that thing, not to mention his weakness to dark, a common type (Tyranitar) in a SS team, which really cripples him. So no, Smogon made the wrong choice here. ive only seen a few people even use him, let alone successfully. thers so may common attacks to counter Psychic types. Like U-Turn, Crunch, Shadow Ball, Night Slash, Bug Buzz, ect.
    Last edited by Cyrius; 9th March 2013 at 5:35 AM.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  15. #1240
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Thanks Drizzle

    What do i think about Deoxys - D getting Banned? ive used it and come to love it, it was pretty OP. i won a lot using is an an offensive and a fast spiker with a red herb. But there are Way better pokemon than it and honestly Heatran Shouldve be Banned before that thing, not to mention his weakness to dark, a common type (Tyranitar) in a SS team, which really cripples him. So no, Smogon made the wrong choice here. ive only seen a few people even use him, let alone successfully.
    It was banned by a ~59% majority.
    Although at base 90 speed there are a good few pokemon that outspeed him, and lol Sableye probably was it's biggest thorn in it's side since Sableye's taunt gets priority and (lol) if Deo-D ran something like Psychic(Psyshock)/Focus Blast(Superpower)/Spikes/Recover it would've been completely walled by it.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51
    Pokemon Y Shiny Value: 2256

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitemare667 (from Gamefaqs)
    This is why aliens avoid our planet

  16. #1241
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wherever my rump rests.
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Wait where was all of this at? o.o I don't follow what had just happened

  17. #1242
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  18. #1243
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Deoxys-D is a very difficult pokemon to stop because of its high speed,defences and complementing movepool allowing it to set up hazards on the foe too easily.A Taunt from anything-even Sableye and Whimsicott-aren't surefire counters since magic coat has a huge +4 priority.Likelihood is you'll taunt yourself.
    Basically,I think he was just too easy to use in OU.
    And he's a legendary.
    And I really don't understand why most legendaries aren't automatically uber because of their gargantuan BSTs and complimenting movepools.

  19. #1244
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ilex Forest
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    Deoxys-D is a very difficult pokemon to stop because of its high speed,defences and complementing movepool allowing it to set up hazards on the foe too easily.A Taunt from anything-even Sableye and Whimsicott-aren't surefire counters since magic coat has a huge +4 priority.Likelihood is you'll taunt yourself.
    Basically,I think he was just too easy to use in OU.
    And he's a legendary.
    And I really don't understand why most legendaries aren't automatically uber because of their gargantuan BSTs and complimenting movepools.
    Agreed with the whole "all legendaries in uber" notion. LOL my most hated pokemon is a jirachi using flinch hax D:

    ~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~

  20. #1245
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Same. _ _
    Hopefully he'll be the next to move up...

    So who will be subbing for Ghost in the war now he's been banned?I could,as I have teams on PO and PS(would prefer to avoid wifi).
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 9th March 2013 at 11:54 AM.

  21. #1246
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    Deoxys-D is a very difficult pokemon to stop because of its high speed,defences and complementing movepool allowing it to set up hazards on the foe too easily.A Taunt from anything-even Sableye and Whimsicott-aren't surefire counters since magic coat has a huge +4 priority.Likelihood is you'll taunt yourself.
    Basically,I think he was just too easy to use in OU.
    And he's a legendary.
    And I really don't understand why most legendaries aren't automatically uber because of their gargantuan BSTs and complimenting movepools.
    All legends in Ubers? Don't make me laugh! There are legends like Raikou and Zapdos that are completely manageable by regular pokemon. <.<
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51
    Pokemon Y Shiny Value: 2256

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitemare667 (from Gamefaqs)
    This is why aliens avoid our planet

  22. #1247
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    296

    Default

    To clarify:by legendaries,I mean the stuff that's banned from the battle subway.Raikou,Zapdos etc. are fine.

    They've been banned for a reason,and Nintendo definitely know what those reasons are.

  23. #1248
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    To clarify:by legendaries,I mean the stuff that's banned from the battle subway.Raikou,Zapdos etc. are fine.

    They've been banned for a reason,and Nintendo definitely know what those reasons are.
    I know what you mean but pokemon on that list like Victini, Jirachi, Shaymin-Land, and Mew are manageable despite the fact that Jirachi abuses serene grace hax, in fact they don't have overpowered base stats at all it's just 100's across the board.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51
    Pokemon Y Shiny Value: 2256

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitemare667 (from Gamefaqs)
    This is why aliens avoid our planet

  24. #1249
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    And he's a legendary.
    And I really don't understand why most legendaries aren't automatically uber because of their gargantuan BSTs and complimenting movepools.
    lol? my respect for you just died.
    if you seriously think every legendary should be banned, just because it has a "prestiige" that has nothing to do with comp viability, then you sir, need to relearn everything you know about comp.

    that battle subway notion is stupid. one word: phione. it sucks. like, "luvdisc-level" sucks. theres absolutely no reason to ban it.

    thats not even how the banning process works. if it has gargantuan stats its banned. i.e. reshiram. unless it can easily be checked or countered by common pokemon and doesnt overcentralize the meta. not because its "legendary." by this, meloetta should also be uber.

    the only reason most of those on the battle subway list are banned are because they are events. jirachi, deoxys, mew, shaymin, victini, manaphy, genesect, keldeo, celebi, meloetta.

    as to deo-d being banned, im glad. it overcentralized the meta way too much. enough that it basically killed stall. yeah, if that doesnt constitute a ban idk what does.

  25. #1250
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    296

    Default

    I really couldn't care less if anybody had any respect for me-I never have been a competitive player.

    Never mind: I don't like where this discussion's going, and knowing what has happened before...forget it. I see little reason to stay anymore, and have more important things to worry about.

    Best of luck to all of you though-perhaps I'll see you elsewhere

Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •