Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 1754

Thread: Team Sky

Battle Points Mix-Up Event
    This is a special event in where the battle-streak-point-system is cut in half and rounded down. so, for example, if a person wins 1 battle, they get 50 points. if a person wins 3-battles in a row, they get 60 points, and so forth. This event has a special catch. If you lose a battle, you lose 20 points. Thats right. Every battle you lose, you lose twenty points. Then, the losing streak rules apply. This event lasts 72 hours. It will be GMT-8. So, it lasts 48 hours on GMT-8, A.K.A Los Angeles. The event starts when this post is up and ends at 9;00pm GMT-8 April 1st. Good luck.

EDIT: The battles will only be counted if you post the results of the battle using the forms in the Subway Raiders and Island Hoppers OP. If you do NOTuse these forms, the battle will not be counted. At the end of the event, the admins will count the battles and apply points accordingly.

YOU CAN ONLY GAIN POINTS IF YOU FACE PEOPLE IN YOUR DIVISION.
    Last edited by Lord of Fire; 28th March 2013 at 6:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post

Battle Points Mix-Up Event
    This is a special event in where the battle-streak-point-system is cut in half and rounded down. so, for example, if a person wins 1 battle, they get 50 points. if a person wins 3-battles in a row, they get 60 points, and so forth. This event has a special catch. If you lose a battle, you lose 20 points. Thats right. Every battle you lose, you lose twenty points. Then, the losing streak rules apply. This event lasts 72 hours. It will be GMT-8. So, it lasts 48 hours on GMT-8, A.K.A Los Angeles. The event starts when this post is up and ends at 9;00pm GMT-8 April 1st. Good luck.

EDIT: The battles will only be counted if you post the results of the battle using the forms in the Subway Raiders and Island Hoppers OP. If you do NOTuse these forms, the battle will not be counted. At the end of the event, the admins will count the battles and apply points accordingly.

YOU CAN ONLY GAIN POINTS IF YOU FACE PEOPLE IN YOUR DIVISION.
    Do you lose real points if you lose more battles than you win, like if I win one battle but then lose three battles, therefore making my current points total go down (from 120 to 110)?
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

yeah. if you win one battle, which is 50 points, then lose 3 battles, then you would lose 60 points normally. however, losing streak rules also apply. Losing streak rules wouldn't affect 3 battles lost, but losing streak rules WOULD apply if you lost 5 or 10 battles IN A ROW. And, the points will only get tallied up in the end, so your points wouldn't go down immediately.

so start battling guys!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by King EXO3 View Post
    Sorry about my huge lack of activity, I am just really busy. Can anybody summarize to me what has happened in this clan so far? I would really appreciate it.
    Umm We got yelled at by a mod and new people also Ghost is back
    My FEA Family:

yeah. if you win one battle, which is 50 points, then lose 3 battles, then you would lose 60 points normally. however, losing streak rules also apply. Losing streak rules wouldn't affect 3 battles lost, but losing streak rules WOULD apply if you lost 5 or 10 battles IN A ROW. And, the points will only get tallied up in the end, so your points wouldn't go down immediately.
    Then no thanks.

everyone in the subway raider please vm how many points you have so i can put them in the original post

Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    Thanks, I really appreciate it.

The Manifest Campaign got closed due to inactivity so you might be able to ask viker etc about your idea for a league

~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by TheForestSage View Post
    The Manifest Campaign got closed due to inactivity so you might be able to ask viker etc about your idea for a league
    Awesome but i gett a little mad at him when he yammers at me about punctuation but ill ask also u got a new main Pokemon relicanth
    My FEA Family:

Awesome but i gett a little mad at him when he yammers at me about punctuation but ill ask also u got a new main Pokemon relicanth
    Boy, it's not only about letting people understand what context you're talking in. it's about some common sense 'ideas' about SPPF, like reading up on league rules and other leagues before wanting to start one.

And is NO ONE going to participate in the special event? seriously, if you guys don't want to do this, I'll just take down the WHOLE idea of special events.

Boy, it's not only about letting people understand what context you're talking in. it's about some common sense 'ideas' about SPPF, like reading up on league rules and other leagues before wanting to start one.

And is NO ONE going to participate in the special event? seriously, if you guys don't want to do this, I'll just take down the WHOLE idea of special events.
    Propabally because if u get a streak of bad luck u loose a crap ton of points
    My FEA Family:

then don't get bad luck. boy, listen to me: what's the fun of battling if there's no competition, no risk? if you want, i'll take down the whole special events idea itself, ok? see how fun it is when this place is a XAT, not a competitive guild.

then don't get bad luck. boy, listen to me: what's the fun of battling if there's no competition, no risk? if you want, i'll take down the whole special events idea itself, ok? see how fun it is when this place is a XAT, not a competitive guild.
    Well I got introduced to Pokemon competition like 1 week ago I need practice Also for the Island hoppers are we almost done in the Sevii Islands plus can I have a chandelure and umbreon
    Last edited by Swampurtz; 29th March 2013 at 8:01 PM.
    My FEA Family:

that's why i told every person who is unsure of their skills to get a tutor. i can tutor you on the xat. not now, but i've been playing OU since i was 3 years old. not consciously of course, but the pokemon i picked for my in-game team were always OU for that time. idk how, but they were. if you need help, you can get a tutor. but don't let the losing-points clause stop you from having fun. right now, you can't lose points. in fact, ALOT of people can't lose points because they don't have any. you guys can only gain points right now.

ummm,,, the Sevii Islands is just the theme. it doesn't restrict you to have any specific pokemon on your team
    Last edited by Lord of Fire; 29th March 2013 at 8:03 PM.

that's why i told every person who is unsure of their skills to get a tutor. i can tutor you on the xat. not now, but i've been playing OU since i was 3 years old. not consciously of course, but the pokemon i picked for my in-game team were always OU for that time. idk how, but they were. if you need help, you can get a tutor. but don't let the losing-points clause stop you from having fun. right now, you can't lose points. in fact, ALOT of people can't lose points because they don't have any. you guys can only gain points right now.

ummm,,, the Sevii Islands is just the theme. it doesn't restrict you to have any specific pokemon on your team
    Well despite the fact that not everyone is so tuned into high tiers, you make it seem like all anyone needs to go is get a tutor and BAM, competitive player. And I don't know about anyone else, but it's not normally fun to get your butt handed to you all the time.

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

sorry, the OU tutor offer was to swampurtz. and, teling him to get a tutor was to him also. you already have experience in battling, i think. i was talking to those who are not sure of their skill or are new to battling.
    Last edited by Lord of Fire; 29th March 2013 at 8:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    Well despite the fact that not everyone is so tuned into high tiers, you make it seem like all anyone needs to go is get a tutor and BAM, competitive player. And I don't know about anyone else, but it's not normally fun to get your butt handed to you all the time.
    Well then message to all members I need a tutor I can operate in b2 Also if any1 wants to play conquest I'm in with it
    Last edited by Swampurtz; 29th March 2013 at 8:29 PM.
    My FEA Family:

Well then message to all members I need a tutor I can operate in b2
    what do you mean by this?

sorry, the OU tutor offer was to swampurtz. and, teling him to get a tutor was to him also. you already have experience in battling, i think. i was talking to those who are not sure of their skill.
    Then you are talking to me if your talking to those who aren't sure of their skill, even after working with Cy, I know I still suck when it comes to competitive play. But losing matches left and right isn't exactly a driving factor to want to get better.

heh....please kunai. please do not get aggressive on me. very well, i'll close this special event and only post ones that you guys request to the admins. they can post the events also. unless you guys want this event, it is closed. i will delete the post in 1 hour. if you want this, then post so. if not, then don't post to keep this.

Sorry, I wasn't exactly trying to be aggressive, and i'm not trying to support not having special events, just that you can't just pass over an argument like that by saying, "just don't lose"

Don't get bad luck? Hax isn't controllable Viker. Competition is one thing but losing points you worked hard for is another, I just don't like the idea of being FORCED into an event I didn't sign up for I'm not your puppet. Besides I have half a year experience in Competitive play, the others supposedly entered in this event are just getting started or only have a month's worth, it'd be unfair to them if I have an experience/tactical advantage over them, and I'm not going to live with myself if I discourage newcomers from exploring competitive play by beating them mercilessly (sorry if I sound arrogant but...)

So any1 have Pokemon conquest
    My FEA Family:

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Don't get bad luck? Hax isn't controllable Viker. Competition is one thing but losing points you worked hard for is another, I just don't like the idea of being FORCED into an event I didn't sign up for I'm not your puppet. Besides I have half a year experience in Competitive play, the others supposedly entered in this event are just getting started or only have a month's worth, it'd be unfair to them if I have an experience/tactical advantage over them, and I'm not going to live with myself if I discourage newcomers from exploring competitive play by beating them mercilessly (sorry if I sound arrogant but...)
    sorry, sorry. didn't mean it like that. well, it doesn't matter that much cuz no one's going to do the event anyways. not trying to make you guys feel guilty or bad or anything, but it's true xD. probably. so, i'll close this one. later, if you guys want, i'll gladly do another event organized with the other admins. but only if you guys want of course. alrighty. i suppose this event is now

CLOSED

Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast