Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071 LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 1754

Thread: Team Sky

Baby mankeys have invaded Sky tower lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    Until Italy, Korea, or Canada spoils them all. We must wipe them off the map
    My FEA Family:

...Here's an old VGC battle I had, I thought I erased it a while ago.

77-63331-90626 I don't know why he didn't go for surf after Gastrodon died.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 15th April 2013 at 5:32 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    ...Here's an old VGC battle I had, I thought I erased it a while ago.

77-63331-90626 I don't know why he didn't so for surf after Gastrodon died.
    Ok question......what is a VGC battle?

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

VGC is Video Game Championship rules I do believe. And I would love to spar after I iron out the ev's for my team on PO lol... All my notes are.... Eh. Anyway I know what my team is. Scolipede. Weezing. Gengar. Venusaur. Skuntank and Nidoking. Always open to help though lol. Oh and does anyone know where I could find someone to make me a badge?.. I never even got to make one way back when I had my team in full swing lol...

Edit: Almost forgot lol... I am a poison master. That and Sunny weather. But I will always run my poison team as my main. I can make almost any team though.
    Last edited by LunarFox; 14th April 2013 at 1:44 AM.
    May the Hax be with you.

Pokemon Black fc: 3096 2601 1474

Quote Originally Posted by LunarFox View Post
    VGC is Video Game Championship rules I do believe. And I would love to spar after I iron out the ev's for my team on PO lol... All my notes are.... Eh. Anyway I know what my team is. Scolipede. Weezing. Gengar. Venusaur. Skuntank and Nidoking. Always open to help though lol. Oh and does anyone know where I could find someone to make me a badge?.. I never even got to make one way back when I had my team in full swing lol...

Edit: Almost forgot lol... I am a poison master. That and Sunny weather. But I will always run my poison team as my main. I can make almost any team though.
    I'm a waster master but i use milotic And Swampurt for now i need more pokemon and to find a good badge maker go to Ocean of art
    Last edited by Swampurtz; 14th April 2013 at 2:17 AM.
    My FEA Family:

I've never really considered myself a specific type master, I enjoy water types but I wouldn't say mastered. I would like to think of myself as a type master one day lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    I've never really considered myself a specific type master, I enjoy water types but I wouldn't say mastered. I would like to think of myself as a type master one day lol
    When I first meet u seemed like a fighting type master but after going thru the magi marl troll phase a normal type plus I can ussaly find your perfect partner for instance tridents would be Scalamence, mine would be Milotic, Kunia yours would be a Lucario, Lunar I see yours as a Drapion and if u want to know about yours pm me and I will awnser ASAP
    My FEA Family:

Being a type master is tons of hard work lol. And I like to think my partner would be Ninetales but I see how Drapion could also work. Anyway... if anyone wants to battle me on PO just send me a PM with when and where. For some reason I got banned on the PO main server so I have to test my teams and stuff on the reborn server.... Eh.

Edit: Um... Cannot find Ocean of Art. PM me about it please. Don't want to get a spam warning or anything on either of us. Safe>Sorry.
    Last edited by LunarFox; 14th April 2013 at 8:06 PM.
    May the Hax be with you.

Lol, I'm back :3. Hi there LunarFox, nice to meet you. If I had to specialize in a specific type, it would probably be dark. Alot of my favorite Pokemon are dark types, despite the fact that my absolute favorite type is ice. The truth is, I don't like that many Pokemon of the ice type, besides Glaceon.
        Spoiler:- FC:

PM me if you'd like to battle. I accept all requests!

Yea I have really been enjoying the fighting types for a while now haha they are pretty fun but I dunno if Lucario would be the partner for me....

I'm back. So, now. I can say what i want to say:
    @Trident: 3 weeks ago you promised me a finished tourney what would take a weekend AND a war team captain. Don't try to say that not alot of people were here; 3 weeks ago, nobody had left yet, so you have no excuses.
    @Swampurtz: Man, IDC about your punctuation, but you need to stop spamming. You have 'improved' SLIGHTLY over time, but seriously, you need to stop.
    @LunarFox: Welcome to the clan. I remember you, the only challenger of the Team Sky challenge. But, I'm afraid that Team Sky may not go on for a long time, so, sorry you had to join this guild as it is now.
    @Quotemaster: Congrats, you are, in my opinion, the most active and on-topic person in this guild. Thanks, and congrats.
    @The rest of you all: I don't even know WHERE to start on explain how screwed up this clan is: spam, almost no competitiveness between members, few members, talking about matching types and such, etc.

BTW y'all, I'm probably going to leave, so, if I do, just saying, you'll be left with two admins, about 4 members, and no one able to change the war team, events, and Island Hoppers posts. So, yeah. You should try to NOT make me leave. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    I don't even know WHERE to start on explain how screwed up this clan is: spam, almost no competitiveness between members, few members, talking about matching types and such, etc.

BTW y'all, I'm probably going to leave, so, if I do, just saying, you'll be left with two admins, about 4 members, and no one able to change the war team, events, and Island Hoppers posts. So, yeah. You should try to NOT make me leave. Just saying.
    I was getting worried about you. As for my lack of competitive battles, I've been in a rut (losing battles I shouldn't be losing) so I went on battling haitus so I could come back with a fresh state of mind, plus I was setting up to RNG my roamer in my White version and was trying to get the stationaries out of the way.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 15th April 2013 at 10:01 PM.

Welcome back Viker long time no see bro. And I am more than up for competition. Just not on Wifi lol... Oh and I should update my challenge banner. I did all but the shiny ones... And I am really sorry to hear the guild is in bad shape. But like I said I am Always up for a challenge or anything needed of me.
    May the Hax be with you.

I'm back. So, now. I can say what i want to say:
    @Trident: 3 weeks ago you promised me a finished tourney what would take a weekend AND a war team captain. Don't try to say that not alot of people were here; 3 weeks ago, nobody had left yet, so you have no excuses.
    @Swampurtz: Man, IDC about your punctuation, but you need to stop spamming. You have 'improved' SLIGHTLY over time, but seriously, you need to stop.
    @LunarFox: Welcome to the clan. I remember you, the only challenger of the Team Sky challenge. But, I'm afraid that Team Sky may not go on for a long time, so, sorry you had to join this guild as it is now.
    @Quotemaster: Congrats, you are, in my opinion, the most active and on-topic person in this guild. Thanks, and congrats.
    @The rest of you all: I don't even know WHERE to start on explain how screwed up this clan is: spam, almost no competitiveness between members, few members, talking about matching types and such, etc.

I actually take this as a pretty damn big insult, I've been on everyday, posting to the thread about topics I thought were considered "On-topic". I've also been on PS everyday training so i CAN battle more competitively and showing my battle replays on the thread for criticism/advice on my plays/teams etc. If that counts as spam and none of that even registers to you then I don't even know what the hell I'm doing here.

I wasn't/didn't address you actually. When i said, 'the rest of you', it was a general term for the people who actually DO spam and talk about which pokemon matches who.

@trident VIKER. IM TALKING TO VIKER.: pretty big crap talk. I come back to this? I don't think so. While I do agree about the spam issue, I don't feel that that was necessary.
    @everyone else: cut the spam ****. I mean it.

Also, I thought I heard someone mention a few days ago that they bought gowj. If I'm not hallucinating, that person can hit me up for a match sometime.

Now, with that out of the way, I will battle anyone who asks, and
    Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 16th April 2013 at 1:33 AM.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Dude, are you talking to me or trident? Because Trident hasn't said/posted anything for like a day. Not saying he's inactive, but I think you meant me, unless I'm wrong.

Dude, are you talking to me or trident? Because Trident hasn't said/posted anything for like a day. Not saying he's inactive, but I think you meant me, unless I'm wrong.

****. Did I mistype? Sorry. You.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I thought so. Now, I may be wrong, but that's the way I see things: You guys battle, true, but you guys don't battle in-between members. It doesn't matter whether you win or lose; no offense, but most of you guys have no POINTS or anything to lose anyways. So, I'm not saying to just be more competitive, but be competitive between members.

Honestly this whole spam thing is just getting annoying, whether or not this thread is spammy or not, at least people are attempting to keep this guild alive, which is more than I can say for some others who just run away cuz the team is so inactive instead of stopping their worthless whining and doing something about it. You guys keep complaining when people aren't really active, and then complain when they "spam" just trying to keep this place alive.

HAHAH!!! THat's hilarious!! REALLY? Spam, keep the guild alive??!!HAHA! Dude, there's a reason why 'spam' is called spam; it's useless, it's mainly trash, and it DEFINITELY doesn't 'help' keep something alive. You see, spam, my friend, can shut down a guild. Why? Because there's nothing related to the topic. When people spam, my friend, is not to 'keep the guild alive'. They do so to waste time, just put up news of something that just happened in their life, or just post because they just want to post. You see kunai, spam will and can never keep a guild alive.

Enough with the fighting. Complaining isn't going to make this guild look any better, if you want to leave then leave but don't spam drama.

Well this place is basically dead otherwise, so I'm out, consider this my resignation post, At this point I don't see the reason why Sky hasn't been shut down if everything so far has been nothing but spam. I've got better things to do than try to spur a guild on only to be *****ed at for it. I'll learn from people with a little more compassion and heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    Well this place is basically dead otherwise, so I'm out, consider this my resignation post, At this point I don't see the reason why Sky hasn't been shut down if everything so far has been nothing but spam. I've got better things to do than try to spur a guild on only to be *****ed at for it. I'll learn from people with a little more compassion and heart.
    I'm sorry that you had to deal with this...

Since two of our leaders are banned for the third time, this will also be my goodbye, I can't help/support this guild if 2/3 of the leadership (which should be helping this place instead of spamming it with drama) keep getting banned over and over again. Honestly a lack of members and spam isn't what's keeping this guild down, it's bad attitudes *points to Ghosts and Viker*.

So with that being said, goodbye and good luck.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 16th April 2013 at 8:46 PM.

Sigh... I guess the clan is dead then... This used to be a really good clan... I guess more than a few things changed while I was gone... If this clan really is dead then I guess I will move on. PM me if anyone wants to get a hold of me. Till then bye.
    May the Hax be with you.

Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071 LastLast