Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sky

Because I don't want people knowing he is my bro...

Credit to me

we all do from when he joined.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

gotf watch the spam!

anyway i think he will work.
    but i want like a list of effective evio users.

Psilo you ever use one?

I like running misdreavus also

Misdreavus @ Eviolite
    EVs: 244 HP 68 Def 136 SpA 60 SpD
    Modest nature
    -Skill swap
    -Icy Wind
    -Shadow ball
    -Taunt

It lets him tank a Crunch from an adamant tyranitar and tank a draceo meteor dragon gem from a modest latios.

Credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by drizzleboy12 View Post
    I like running misdreavus also

Misdreavus @ Eviolite
    EVs: 244 HP 68 Def 136 SpA 60 SpD
    Modest nature
    -Skill swap
    -Icy Wind
    -Shadow ball
    -Taunt

It lets him tank a Crunch from an adamant tyranitar and tank a draceo meteor dragon gem from a modest latios.
    thats actually amazing but what about for single battles. i can only think of porygon2, maybe duosion would work

chansey, murkrow, munchlax, rhydon, whynot.

Credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    thats actually amazing but what about for single battles. i can only think of porygon2, maybe duosion would work
    Dusclops is a fantastic eviolite bearer-its defences become base 195 each.Will-o-wisp only makes the nightmares worse!
    And of course,don't forget Chansey is supposed to be amazing

@Drizzle Aren't Murkrow's defences dismal already?Would investment help it much at all?
    But Wynaut's a great one-it's essentially another Wobbufett on your team.
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 5th December 2012 at 10:31 PM.

Maybe not but if you invest it all in SpD and give it feather dance it would be fine.

Credit to me

HOW DID YOU KNOW!!

anyway im making new teams and stuff. and ideas for a creative pokemon for OU
    i was thinking rhydon. i want to use a eviolite pokemon because i never have b4
    because i read every message from my last post. thats how.

rhydon sucks in ou. it sucks so much horsedick. weak to water 4x, and with rain being in ~90% of teams, well....

weak to fighting. and 4x weak to grass. so, techniloom, terrakion, keldeo, all beat it. terribad SpD stat.

no recovery, so eviolite isn't good either...

etc etc. it sucks. if you want to be creative, try using a revolutionary team, to try and reinforce a specific point, like windsong's "my love" rmt. or base it around a real life genre. really, the only way you can be uncreative is to go like, super-standard.

EDIT: or try a lost hero team.

hey. so our pokemon of the week is spiritomb. does anyone know any good sets with it?

Ok,we clearly don't have enough supporters for the clan's league.I'll stop advertising.

^I've always meant to try out Spiritomb,but I haven't yet :/

Quote Originally Posted by viker2 View Post
    hey. so our pokemon of the week is spiritomb. does anyone know any good sets with it?
    i'm glad you asked. i love spiritomb. i tried so hard to get him in 4th gen. straight from my days in cg, credit to usatoday (or whoever it was that made cores) , here it is.

Spiritomb (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP / 152 Atk / 4 Def / 100 SAtk
    Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
    - Sucker Punch
    - Pursuit
    - Shadow Sneak
    - Hidden Power [Fire]

back before geney was banned, he was only 2hko'd by plus one max (sp.)atk bug buzz/u-turn, and could 2hko genesect with hp fire. he's a maverick, and one of my favorites for sure.

of course i had to browse photobucket because the regular sprite doesn't do this set justice. also, funnyist prevo sprite i've seen in a long time is below.

Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

ok. this is starting to get me.. irritated. we started this new thread to modernize the clan. look how thats working. now, i have a few questions:
    1. why isnt note editing the war team post
    2. why did archstaraptor take that league ad out of his sig(not mad or anything, just, arch, that thing was actually pretty useful{i think})
    3. why aren't people being more productive
    4. why aren't we getting any new recruits
    5. why didn't trident add me as the steel gym leader for the league(jk trident, but can you edit that?)
    6. where are the majority of our members
    7. why is this place so inactive
    8. and why the hell, klaus did you not add me as an underling?!(j.k man)
    so, these are the main( except for the casual ones i stated) 8 questions that bother me. set about to fix them people. and i think we should add a vanguard thing again, cept for a different name and higher standards. yeah. just saying. and note, dont test yet. just for the sake of appearance, anyone who wants to be on the war team post that you want to, and note will add them to the list. i sent you the art note. then, after we start getting serious, we'll filter the people and get the real war team and captain. then, we'll filter the war team and get the elites thing, while the people who failed for the elite thing stay in the war team:

diagram:
    All members who want to be on war team====>filter/test people=====>war team======>filter/test war team members======>elites(get a different name)
    (the above people can rejoin^^^^^ in another arranged audition) (the^^^^ above people who fail the elite audition shall stay in the war team)
    Last edited by Lord of Fire; 7th December 2012 at 3:20 AM.

ok. this is starting to get me.. irritated. we started this new thread to modernize the clan. look how thats working. now, i have a few questions:
    1. why isnt note editing the war team post
    2. why did archstaraptor take that league ad out of his sig(not mad or anything, just, arch, that thing was actually pretty useful{i think})
    3. why aren't people being more productive
    4. why aren't we getting any new recruits
    5. why didn't trident add me as the steel gym leader for the league(jk trident, but can you edit that?)
    6. where are the majority of our members
    7. why is this place so inactive
    so, these are the main( except for the casual ones i stated) 8 questions that bother me. set about to fix them people. and i think we should add a vanguard thing again, cept for a different name and higher standards. yeah. just saying. and note, dont test yet. just for the sake of appearance, anyone who wants to be on the war team post that you want to, and note will add them to the list. i sent you the art note. then, after we start getting serious, we'll filter the people and get the real war team and captain. then, we'll filter the war team and get the elites thing, while the people who failed for the elite thing stay in the war team:

diagram:
    All members who want to be on war team====>filter/test people=====>war team======>filter/test war team members======>elites(get a different name)
    (the above people can rejoin^^^^^ in another arranged audition) (the^^^^ above people who fail the elite audition shall stay in the war team)
    The reason for the lack of action is probably because:
    1. Most of everyone is too busy to post.
    2. Some of us might not have anything to post about that is worthwhile or on topic.
    OR
    3. Don't have anything to say or can't say anything about the current topic, like the clan's POTW Spiritomb, I only run in OU so I never used Spiritomb and know next to nothing about it so I didn't say anything.

As for Note, Minecraft probably ate him like what happened to Mulder.

As for the league, it didn't get any support, honestly, if I had more spare time, I would've signed up for something.

We need advertisement banners to put in our signitures so that people know about the clan, I looked around on the forums a bit and I found plenty of banners advertising for other clans but I didn't see any from ours.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

^What Quote said.
    Activity is going to start decreasing from particular people (including me,since more important quals are on the way) and I don't think many people are currently interested in the league development-I only got one PM confirming their league position.

So in my eyes,two people are interested.
    If anybody is interested in developing a league for Team Sky PM me the details of your position
    so I can get a better idea of the situation.

I'll put the ad back in my signature: what would help is if other members copied it into theirs so it would spread around faster.

In any case, I've been considering an idea I had creating a league outside of the clan-perhaps we could link the two, and it would run more efficiently than the intra-team one.
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 7th December 2012 at 8:39 AM.

because im lazy and just havent gotten around to it. ive also been busy trying to keep the spam down.

add me to thwe war team, bro. or even better the new vanguard.

I looked back a few pages and noticed that NO ONE has a Team Sky banner, or even any indication that Team Sky even exists (aside from Cyrius who's dealing with stuff).

We need to order some banners so we can advertise!

So until then, I'm using the first banner on the main post as an advertisement banner.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 8th December 2012 at 2:19 AM.

I just found the best Youtube video ever!!!!!!!! WARNING HARSH LANGUAGE USED!!!!!!!!! Its the 100 greatest movie threats of all time!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v...ture=endscreen

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    I looked back a few pages and noticed that NO ONE has a Team Sky banner, or even any indication that Team Sky even exists (aside from Cyrius who's dealing with stuff).

We need to order some banners so we can advertise!

So until then, I'm using the first banner on the main post as an advertisement banner.
    I think some people aren't putting team sky banners in their sig is because it is already full.

Credit to me

post already dammit.

DW starters are finally outside Japan and Korea! I just got my password from my new White 2!
    Now if only RNG Reporter for English B2W2 came out for Windows XP (or if I had Windows 7).

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    DW starters are finally outside Japan and Korea! I just got my password from my new White 2!
    Now if only RNG Reporter for English B2W2 came out for Windows XP (or if I had Windows 7).
    how do you get them?

how do you get them?
    You get them from new copies of Black 2 and White 2 from Wal-Mart (as I recall Wal-Mart prices and GameStop prices are the same).
    I didn't have White 2 yet so I grabbed a copy to get the password as well (passwords are a one-time use though).

well you can only get the sinnoh ones? thats no fun

Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast